أول 200 سطر.
字幕翻译:广林(broadwoods)
(士兵们用德语宣誓)
(施道芬堡用德语书写)
(施道芬堡接着用英语叙述)
...the mass execution of Jews. ……大规模屠杀犹太人。
My duty as an officer is no longer to save my country, 身为军官, 我的职责不再是拯救祖国,
but to save human lives. 而是挽救人的生命。
I cannot find one general in a position to confront Hitler 我发现,希特勒身边没有一位将军
with the courage to do it. 胆敢做这样的事。
Colonel Stauffenberg, sir. 士兵:施道芬堡上校,长官。
The General will be here in four hours. 再过四个钟头将军就到了。
Thank you. I'll need to see him when he arrives. 谢谢你。 将军一到我就要见他。
I find myself surrounded by men 施道芬堡:我发现,身边净是些
unwilling or unable to face the truth. 不愿意或者不能够面对现实的人。
Hitler is not only the archenemy of the entire world 希特勒不仅是整个世界的头号敌人
but the archenemy of Germany. 也是德国人民的公敌。
A change must be made. 应该做点什么了。
Colonel, my orders are to advance to Sidi Mansour and hold it. 上校, 我的命令是占领西迪曼苏尔,原地坚守。
That's what we'll do. 我们早该这样做了。
The British are moving up from the south, 英国部队已经从南面过来,
Patton is closing in on the coast. 巴顿正沿着海岸挺进。
You know, we should have left two days ago. 您知道,两天以前我们就应该开拔了。
No, Colonel. 不,上校。
We keep fighting until the final victory. 我们要坚持战斗直到胜利。
North Africa's lost, 北非守不住了,
and you're going to need these men a year from now 一两年以后,您还得带领这些人
to defend Berlin. 去保卫柏林。
We can serve Germany or the Führer, not both. 我们可以为德国而战, 为元首而战,但二者不能得兼。
It's just that sort of talk that had you sent here, Colonel. 这是你心里要说的话吗,上校。
What I said was much worse. 我要说的比这还要糟糕。
General. 将军。
I'm just trying to get these men out of here alive. 我是想让这些人活着离开这里。
What would you have me do? 那你想要我做什么?
Tell Command we're low on water. 报告司令部我们缺水。
We'd have to reroute to Mezzouna, join the 21st Panzer. 所以不得不取道梅佐纳,跟第21装甲师会合。
At least then we'd have a chance. 这样我们至少还有一线希望。
And the records will show that we didn't have enough water to reach Sidi Mansour? 文件会显示我们没有足够的水 一路走到西迪曼苏尔?
I can guarantee it. 我敢保证。
See that it's done. 那就这么办吧。
General. 将军。
(呼喊声)
(高射炮射击)
(模糊的呼喊声)
(发动机转动声)
(德语谈话声)
Up! 军官:起立!
Down! 请坐!
Hitler's leaving. Now? (低语) 希特勒就要动身了。 现在?
Ja. Fuse. 对。引线。
(飞机引擎启动)
Colonel Brandt! Colonel Brandt! 勃兰特上校! 勃兰特上校!
My regards to Colonel Stieff. 请帮我捎给施蒂夫上校。
Cointreau? 君度橙酒?
Let's hope I don't get thirsty on the flight. 但愿我在飞机上不会口渴。
(电话铃声)
This is Tresckow. 特莱斯科夫。
He's landed. 飞机着陆了。
This is General Tresckow. 我是特莱斯科夫将军。
Connect me with Operations, Colonel Brandt. 给我接作战处, 勃兰特上校。
Colonel! Tresckow. 上校!特莱斯科夫。
I'm glad you arrived safely. I hate to trouble you, 你一路辛苦了。 但是我又得麻烦你,
but it seems you have the wrong bottles for Colonel Stieff. 我捎给施蒂夫上校的酒弄错了。
You do still have the package? 酒还在你那里吗?
Oh, no, no, no. 啊,不用,不用。
As it happens, I've been called to Berlin unexpectedly. 我明天正巧突然要去柏林。
I can be at your office first thing tomorrow morning to pick it up. 我明天早晨先去你的办公室, 把酒拿回来。
Sorry for the inconvenience, Colonel. 真抱歉,给你添麻烦了,上校。
Yes, thank you. 好的,谢谢你。
Do you think he knows? 他们发现了吗?
Well, there's only one way to find out. 想弄清楚,只有一个办法。
(士兵谈话声)
We've been discovered. What makes you think that? (低语) 我们已经暴露了。 为什么这么说?
Oster's been arrested. 奥斯特被捕了。
The Gestapo came for him last night. 盖世太保昨天晚上逮捕了他。
The Gestapo could have arrested him for anything. 盖世太保抓人一向不分青红皂白。
What do you think went wrong? 炸弹怎么会失效的呢?
We don't know. 谁能知道。
Fuse. Temperature. Altitude. 引线。温度。高空。
All I know is the damn thing didn't go off. 反正那个鬼东西没有爆炸。
General Tresckow to see Colonel Brandt. 特莱斯科夫将军来见勃兰特上校。
The Colonel's expecting you, sir. 上校正等着您呢,长官。
At ease. 奥尔布莱希特:稍息。
You'll forgive me, General. 请你原谅,将军。
This little roundup has had me writing reports all day. 就这么一份摘要,我今天得写好几份报告。
Roundup? Dissenters. 什么摘要? 密谋份子。
Another plot against the Führer. 又一起反对元首的阴谋。
Who are these people? (嘲笑声) 那些人都是谁?
(轻声笑)
You'd be surprised. 你肯定猜不出来。
Now, is this what you've come for? 这个,就是你来取的东西?
Perhaps we should open it. 咱们是不是把它打开。
I beg your pardon? (轻声)把它打开?
Well, you've come a long way. 是呀,你这么大老远的飞过来。
You must be thirsty. 一定有点口渴。
You know, I wonder how the Führer, who does not partake, 你知道,既然元首本人不怎么喝酒,
would feel about a soldier who did so on duty. 他要是知道我们在这干杯,会做何感想。
(叹气)
Colonel Brandt. 勃兰特上校。
I took you for another sort, General. 那咱们另找机会,将军。
And I you. 说定了。
We're still in business. 咱们继续进行。
Find a replacement for Oster. 找个人接替奥斯特。
There's no one we can trust, not in Berlin. 柏林这些人里,没有一个可靠的。
Well, then stop looking in Berlin. 那就到柏林外面去找。
Countess von Stauffenberg? 医生: 冯·施道芬堡伯爵夫人?
Perhaps before you go in, we could have a word together in my office. 您探望他之前,我想先请您去办公室谈谈。
I will see my husband now. 我现在就要见我的丈夫。
The right hand has been amputated above the wrist. 右手齐手腕切除了。
He's missing the fourth and fifth fingers on the left hand. 左手第四、第五根手指都炸掉了。
We couldn't save the left eye. 我们也没能保住他的左眼。
(微弱喘气声)
(叹气)
(响动)
Colonel. 士兵:上校。
When you're ready, sir. 您准备好了吗,长官。
I'm a soldier. I serve my country. 施道芬堡: 我是军人。为祖国献身。
But this is not my country. 但这已经不是我的国家。
I was lying out there bleeding to death, thinking, "If I die now, 我只是躺在地上流血等死, 唯一的念头是:“如果我现在死掉,
"I leave nothing to my children but shame." 我的后代继承的只有耻辱,别无其它。”
I know now there's only one way to serve Germany. 我知道,现在拯救德国只有一个条路。
In doing so, I'll be a traitor. I accept that. 而这样做我会被人称作叛徒。 我甘心接受。
Just tell me, can these men see it through? 请你告诉我, 他们能成功吗?
We need to reorganize. Reconsider our strategy, recruit new men. 我们会重新组织。 修改章程策略,招募新人。
That's why we want you. 这就是我来找你的原因。
You understand what will happen to my wife and children 你知不知道,一旦行动失败,
if these men can't see it through? 等待我妻子孩子的会是什么?
Come and hear what they have to say. 你来听听他们的主张吧。
You know where to find us. 你知道我们在哪儿聚会。
(争论声)
Enough! Enough. I'm not going to listen to another word of this. 卡尔:得了!得了。 别再提这个了。
You had your chance, you failed. 机会是有,但你们没有抓住。
Your so-called "central solution" didn't work. 你所谓的“集中解决办法”根本行不通。
Our only option now is to confront Hitler openly. 现在唯一的机会就是公开行动,除掉希特勒。
This is a military operation... 奥尔布莱希特:这是一项军事行动……
It's not a military operation, 这不是军事行动,
it's a political organization, 应该叫政治组织,
and one that's given its military arm too much control. 只不过军人多了点,在这里指手画脚。
In any military exercise, 奥尔布莱希特:凡是军事演习,
you have to expect a certain measure of deviation. 都不会像书本那样天衣无缝。
A measure? A measure? What about total, complete, utter failure? 演习?无缝? 还是说,彻头彻尾的失败?
Gentlemen, I think it's time we face the fact 先生们, 我认为这一次得面对现实。
that the Allies are coming, sooner or later. 那就是盟军的进攻, 早晚会有这一天。
I say we sit back and let them wipe out the Nazis. 我们还是按兵不动,等待盟军来消灭纳粹吧。
And ask every living soul in Europe 卡尔:拿欧洲占领区的人命
to pay the price? Use your head. 做代价? 幸亏你想得出。
Carl, please. I'm sorry, Ludwig. 卡尔,别这么说。 抱歉,路德维格。
I've held my tongue too long. 我已经忍耐太长时间了。
We must confront Hitler now. Force him out! 现在就要打倒希特勒。 武力解决!
And then what? 然后呢?
I beg your pardon? 你说什么?
When Hitler is gone, then what? 希特勒死了以后怎么办?
I'm sorry, who is this man? 对不起, 这个人是谁?
Colonel Stauffenberg is Oster's replacement. 施道芬堡上校是来接替奥斯特的。
He's been transferred to my office at the War Ministry. 他刚调到战争部,在我手下工作。
How's your uncle? 贝克:你叔叔还好吧?
He's well, sir. He sends his regards. 他很好,长官。 他让我问候您。
He speaks very highly of you. 他很器重你的。
And of you, General. 也敬佩您,将军。
Of course, one of the things that made Oster such a great organizer 依我看,奥斯特之所以称得上是卓越的组织者
was that he kept his opinions to himself. 是因为他总是给自己留下一手。
(人们低声笑起来)
I'm simply asking what you intend to do when Hitler is gone. 我只是问问,如果希特勒死了该怎么办。
You don't really believe you could just walk into the Reich Chancellery 诸位没想到吗,直接占领帝国总理府
and command the army to end the war? 命令军队停止战斗, 从而结束战争?
Yes. We do. 我们当然想过。
You are in the presence of men who would have been Hitler's inner circle. 你可以利用职务之便 走近希特勒身边。
Instead, we refused, Colonel. 而我们正缺少这样的人,上校。
The people know we put our principles above personal gain. 人们会知道, 我们都是舍生取义的人。
We have the respect of the people. And the army. 人民拥护我们,还有军队。
Then you don't need me. Gentlemen. 看来你们并不需要我。 先生们。
Those men are confusing respect with popularity. (低语) 这些人分不清敬重和拥护之间的区别。
The army swore an oath, an oath that won't just die with Hitler. 军队都宣过誓, 为希特勒献出生命的誓言。
What are you going to do? 你们打算怎么办?
How are you going to deal with Goebbels? Himmler? The SS? 怎么对付戈培尔? 希姆莱?还有党卫军?
They will wipe you out! It doesn't matter! 他们会来镇压的! 这些都无所谓!
It only matters that we act, now, before we lose the war. 重要的是, 在德国输掉这场战争之前行动起来。
Otherwise, this will always be Hitler's Germany. 否则,希特勒就会在这个国家里为所欲为。
And we have to show the world that not all of us were like him. 我们要告诉整个世界, 并非所有人都甘愿与他同流合污。
That is not enough for me. 光说这些还不够。
There has to be a chance of success. 得找到成功的机会。
Then find a way. 那就找吧。
Poppy! Poppy! 伯特霍尔德:爸爸! 弗朗茨:爸爸!
Poppy's home! Poppy's home! Poppy's here! Poppy's here! 爸爸回家了!爸爸回家了! 爸爸回来了!爸爸回来了!
Mommy, he's here! 妈妈,他回来了!
Mom, come down! Poppy's here! 妈妈,快来下! 爸爸回来了!
I thought we agreed I'd come see you in Bamberg. 咱们不是说好了, 我去班伯格找你们吗。
The children couldn't wait. The children? 孩子们等不及了。 孩子们?
(《女武神的飞行》)
Super! 弗朗茨:来啦!
(孩子们的喧闹声)
(空袭警报声)
(爆炸声)
(碎片坠落)
(音乐再次响起)
Valkyrie. 施道芬堡:瓦尔基里(即女武神)。
We've already considered Valkyrie. It isn't suitable. 我们原来都想到过《瓦尔基里》。 但它不合适。
Not as it's currently written, but the Colonel has an idea 这个计划重新写过了, 而且上校有个主意,
I think we should consider. 我认为应当慎重考虑。
Excuse me. What is Valkyrie? 很抱歉。 《瓦尔基里》代表什么?
Operation Valkyrie. 贝克:《瓦尔基里行动》。
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.