أول 191 سطر.
All ready here, sir. Crew standing by and awaiting your word. Over. 机组人员:准备就绪,长官。他们都在 等候您的命令,完毕。
Right. Over and out. 明白。通话完毕。
Our man was brought down at 2 a.m. this morning. 叙述:我方人员今天凌晨两点被击落。
SHAEF, in their all-knowing wisdom, didn't let us know until 10 a.m. 明见万里的最高统帅部 直到十点才通知我们。
Damned idiots. Damned idiots for not letting us know. 真是愚不可及。 竟然没有向我们通报消息。
Double damned idiots for ignoring our advice in the first place. 没有第一时间征求我们的意见, 愚蠢透顶的家伙。
Anyway, here he is... 不管这些了,这个人……
...in a town called Werfen... ……现在沃芬镇一个……
...at the Schloss Adler, the Castle of the Eagles. ……名叫“Schloss Adler”的地方, 德语的意思是“鹰堡”。
And believe me, it's well-named, because only an eagle can get to it. 正像我说的,名副其实, 只有鹰才飞得上去。
Our job is to get inside there and get him out as soon as possible... 我们的任务,是尽快进入鹰堡, 在敌人让他招供……
...before they can get the information from him. ……得到情报之前 把他救出来。
How are you so sure that he's there, sir? 您怎么能确定他在那里,长官?
The Mosquito he was in crash-landed only 10 miles away. 这个人乘坐的“蚊”式飞机 就坠落在鹰堡十英里远的地方。
The Schloss Adler is the headquarters of the German secret service in southern Bavaria. 而德国南巴伐利亚特勤部队 的总部就设在鹰堡。
Where else would they take him? 他们还能把他带到哪去?
- How did the plane crash, sir? - Through the most damnable ill luck. - 飞机怎么会坠落,长官? - 只能怪他们运气太差。
We carried out a saturation raid on Nuremberg last night. 前一天晚上我们对纽伦堡 进行饱和轰炸。
There shouldn't have been a German fighter within 100 miles of the Austrian border. 按理说奥地利边境 100英里范围内应该没有德国战斗机。
A wandering Messerschmitt patrol got him. 是一架漫无目的巡逻的麦塞施米特(德国战斗机型号) 逮住了他。
Anyway, that's not important. 事到如今,这个已经不重要了。
What is important is that we get him out before he talks. 重要的是, 我们得在他开口之前救他出来。
Or I should say, you get him out. 我应该说,是你们救他出来。
What about paratroops, sir? 为什么不用伞兵呢,长官?
The Schloss Adler is inaccessible and impregnable. 鹰堡这个地方 地势险要,易守难攻。
It would require a battalion of paratroops to take it. 要是伞兵进攻的话 得需要一个营的兵力。
We haven't got the time. 没有时间动员这么大的部队。
Stealth and secrecy are our only hope... 唯一的指望是悄无声息地潜入鹰堡内部……
...and you gentlemen are, I trust, stealthy and secretive. ……而且我相信诸位 完全可以做到这一点。
We realize of course that you've never worked together before as a team... 虽然有个问题,你们从来没有 在一起行动过……
...but you're familiar with one another, except for Lieutenant Schaffer here. ……但你们彼此之间都相互熟悉, 只有这位谢弗中尉算是例外。
You probably noticed that Lieutenant Schaffer... 你们可能注意到,谢弗中尉……
...wears the shoulder flashes of the American Ranger division. ……佩戴着美国特种部队的肩章。
I think that speaks for itself. 别的我就不用多说了。
Major Smith will lead the group in. 这次行动由史密斯少校指挥。
Now, you're all expert at survival behind enemy lines. 当然,你们都是 敌后作战的行家里手。
Smith, Lieutenant Schaffer... 史密斯、谢弗中尉……
...Sergeants Harrod and MacPherson in their military capacities... ……哈罗德中士、麦克弗森中士 都有非凡的作战能力……
...the rest of you in other duties. ……其他人还擅长别的技能。
You all speak fluent German. 诸位都能讲一口流利的德语。
You've been trained in different types of combat. 还都接受过各种格斗的训练。
If anybody has a chance of getting him out, you have. 如果谁想退出这次行动, 现在就说吧。
There is, of course, another way, sir. 长官,我想可能还有别的办法。
A way with a 100 percent guarantee of success. 一种百分之百奏效的办法。
Neither Admiral Rolland or I claim to be omniscient or infallible. 罗兰上将和我 已经是殚思竭虑了,想不出别的方案。
Is there an alternative that we've missed? 你说还有别的什么法子?
Whistle up a pathfinder squadron of Lancasters with 10-ton bombs. 召集一队兰开斯特轰炸机, 用十吨一枚的炸弹轰炸。
I don't think anybody in that castle would ever talk again. 我想城堡里不会再有人开口说话了。
Nor do I think that you grasp the realities of the situation. 我想你可能不了解整个事件的其它因素。
The captured man, General Carnaby, is an American. 被俘的人,卡纳比将军, 是位美国人。
If we were to destroy him, then I think General Eisenhower... 如果我们把他炸死, 我想艾森豪威尔将军……
...might launch his second front against us rather than against the Germans. ……会把枪口转向我们, 而不是对着德国人开辟第二战场。
There are certain niceties to be observed in our relationship with our allies. 有些时候做事,不得不顾及我们和盟军之间的关系。
Very well, then, gentlemen. Ten o'clock tonight at the airfield. 就这样吧,先生们。 十点钟机场待命。
- No more questions, I take it? - Yes, sir. - 诸位还有别的问题吗? - 有,长官。
Begging the colonel's pardon, sir. What's all this about? 请上校先生原谅。 这究竟是为了什么?
I mean, why is this man so damned important? 我不明白, 这个人怎么会这么重要?
- Why should...? - That'll do, sergeant. - 为什么……? - 到此为止,中士。
You have all the information you require. 该你知道的已经都告诉你了。
I think if we're sending a man to what may be his death... 我认为,如果我们派某个人 去执行一项可能送命的任务……
...he has a right to know why. ……应该让他知道缘由。
It's painfully simple, sergeant. 原因非常简单,中士。
General Carnaby is one of the overall coordinators... 卡纳比将军是规划第二战场的……
...of planning for the second front. ……总协调员之一。
He set out last night to meet his opposite numbers in the Middle East... 他昨天晚上出发 是为了会晤中东战区的同僚,去……
...to finalize the plans for the invasion of Europe. ……完善盟军入侵欧洲的计划。
The rendezvous with the Russians was to have been in Crete. 他跟俄国人见面的地点设在克里特岛。
Now, unfortunately, his plane didn't get through. 遗憾的是,他的飞机没能飞到那里。
Now, if the Germans can make him talk... 问题是,如果德国人让他供出情报……
...it could mean no second front this year. ……今年开辟第二战场就不能实现了。
- Do you understand, sergeant? - Yes, sir. - 你明白了,中士? - 是,长官。
- I'm sorry, sir. That's all right, sergeant. Forget it. - 我很抱歉,长官。 特纳:没有事,中士。别放在心里。
Now, if you have any more questions, Major Smith will answer them. 好吧,如果你们还有别的问题, 由史密斯少校回答。
That's all, gentlemen. 就这样吧,先生们。
Get them ready. We're approaching the drop area. 飞行员:让他们准备好。 我们接近空投区了。
Stand by! 预备!
Green on! Go! 绿灯亮!跳伞!
Where's Harrod? 哈罗德在哪?
Well, last time I saw him, he was drifting towards those trees over here. 我最后一眼看见他, 他正朝着那几棵树漂过去。
All right. Spread out. 好吧。散开。
Let's go and find him. 我们去把他找回来。
Major! 少校!
- His neck's broken. - Damn it. - 他的脖子断了。 - 怎么会这样。
Well, what do we do now? Do we bury him or do we leave him here? 那我们现在怎么办? 把他埋了还是就让他躺在这?
We leave him here. The snow will cover him in a couple of hours. 把他留在这。这场雪 用不了几个小时就会把他埋起来。
Get back and pick up the equipment. I want to see if the radio's still working. 去那边把装备拿过来。 我在这检查无线电还能不能用。
Well... 还好……
...the radio works all right. There's a barn about a mile down the valley. ……无线电还能用。下面山谷 一英里左右有一座农庄。
We'll use it to check our equipment. 我们去那里检查装备。
- What about the people who live in it? - There aren't any. - 要是有人住在里面怎么办? - 那里没有人。
This is a high alpine pasture. 这一带都是高山牧场。
They bring the cattle up in May and take them down in September. 当地人五月份把牲口赶到这里, 九月份就下山了。
The rest of the time, the place is totally deserted. 剩下的这段时间里, 这片地区空无一人。
Come on. Let's go. 好啦。我们出发。
Somehow, you know, this just isn't me. 你知道,不管怎么说,这不可能是我干的。
It's not any of us, Jock. You're the cook. Cook... 不是我们的人干的,乔克。 你是饮事员。给我们……
...some hot food and some hot coffee, and then call London on the radio. ……做顿热饭,再来点咖啡, 然后用无线电跟伦敦联系一次。
Damn it. I left that codebook in Sergeant Harrod's tunic. 妈的。我把密码本落在哈罗德的口袋里了。
- I'll go and get it for you. - No, it's all right. It's my own stupid fault. - 我去帮你拿回来。 - 我去吧。没事。这是我自己做的蠢事。
Sounds as if it's still blowing a blizzard. Yeah. 听起来外面又是风又是雪。 没错。
Well, if I'm not back in an hour... 好吧,要是我一小时内回不来……
...signal me with a flare pistol four times every five minutes. ……用信号枪给我发信号, 第五分钟打四发。
That should bring a blind man home. 把我这个迷路的人带回家。
Might also bring the best part of a German regiment. 信号弹也会把德国精锐部队吸引过来。
There's not a German within five miles. 五英里范围内没有德国人。
Nobody leaves here until I come back. 我回来之前任何人不准走出屋子。
- Jock, save me some coffee. - It'll be cold by then. - 乔克,给我留点咖啡。 - 等你回来就凉了。
They say that's an advantage. You can't taste cold coffee. 就当这是好事吧。 喝几口凉咖啡。
Halt. 女人的声音: 别动。
Turn around. 转过身来。
You took your time getting here, didn't you? 怎么这么长时间才来,真够慢的。
Things to attend to. 有点事得先办了。
- You enjoy your trip? - Lovely. - 一路上怎么样? - 还不错。
I nearly froze to death in that damn plane. 我差点冻死在那架破飞机里。
Why couldn't you have supplied some hot water bottles or an electrically heated suit? 为什么不给我捎个热水瓶,或者配个电热服什么的?
- I thought you loved me. - I can't help what you think. - 亏你心里还爱着我。 - 我弄不到你要的那些东西。
You managed to bring your gear. 好容易凑齐了你的装备。
Is that all the greeting I'm going to get? 我能得到的就是这些吗?
I'm afraid so, for the time being. My radio operator was killed in the drop. 按现在的情况,也只能这样了。 我们的话务员降落的时候死了。
What happened? 怎么回事?
Something struck him in the back of the neck. 什么东西打在他后脖梗上。
Either the haft of a knife or the butt of a gun. 不是刀柄就是枪托。
The skin was unbroken, but badly discolored. 皮肤没破,留下一大块淤血。
It means someone broke his neck afterwards... 这就是说 有人从后面打断了他的脖子……
...to make it look like an accident. ……然后伪装成事故的样子。
Now listen, I'm taking the group at dawn over the ridge into the next valley. 听着。我要带着这伙人翻过山岭去下一个山谷。
We'll stop in the woods until about 7. Now, don't stumble into us. 直到七点左右,到达某个树林。 别让我们看见你。
As soon as it's dark, we'll move into the village of Werfen. 天一黑下来,我们就走进沃芬村。
In the village, there's a gasthaus called Zum Wilden Hirsch. 村里有个小饭馆,名叫“野鹿饭店”。
Behind it and to the right, there's a woodshed. 饭馆后面,靠右,有个木棚。
I'll meet you there at exactly 8:00 tomorrow night. 明天晚上八点,我准时在那里跟你会合。
- And after that, what? - I'll let you know when the time comes. - 会合以后呢,做什么? - 见面的时候我再告诉你。
Ah. 啊哈。
- I see you've come fully prepared. - Never mind about that. - 我看你真是准备得样样齐全。 - 先别管它。
How do you know about all these things, Zum Wilden Hirsch and the shed? 你是怎么知道这些的, 野鹿饭店,还有木棚?
I'm entitled to know. 我应该知道。
You're entitled to know nothing. 你不用全都知道。
We've worked together for three years. I'm a professional. 我们一起工作三年了。 我已经是行家里手了。
So am I. 我也是。
If I were the marrying kind, which I'm... 如果我们已经结了婚,我会……
- I thought you were in a hurry. - So I am. - 你是不是有点性急了。 - 说得是。
Aren't you? 你不也是吗?
What kept you? 谢弗: 怎么才回来?
Well, I was very lucky. 啊,我真是好运气。
I ran into this fabulous blond. She was lying on a snowdrift. 遇见一位妙不可言的金发女郎。 她就躺在雪堆上。
Does she have a friend? 她还带着同伴吗?
No, I'm afraid you're out of luck. 没有,你可真不走运。
- Thanks for waiting up for me, anyway. - No problem. - 不管怎么说,多亏你一直等着我。 - 没问题。
Lieutenant, why don't you go to sleep? 中尉,你去睡一会吧。
It'll be dawn in a couple of hours. You too, Jock. 离天亮还有几个小时。 你也睡吧,乔克。
Yeah, I'll do that. 好,我就去睡。
Can't get a thing. 这会联系不上。
Probably the storm, huh? 是不是暴风雪在作怪?
Yeah. 可能。
Yeah, we'll try again in the morning. 好吧,明天早晨再试一次。
Lieutenant, come with me. The rest of you stay here. 中尉,你跟我来。 其他人留在这里。
Better leave the equipment here. 把装备都放在这。
Somebody's got to be crazy. 有些人真是疯狂。
How'd your colonel expect anyone to get in there? 上校先生居然认为有人能钻到里面去?
He feels if he can penetrate the German High Command... 他认为,如果有人能够打入德国最高统帅部……
...we shouldn't have difficulty getting up. ……我们就应该来去自如。
He did what? 他有能么大能耐?
He spent the years '40 to '43 in Germany, first in the Wehrmacht... 40年到43年期间, 他在德国,先是国防军……
...and then finally in General Headquarters in Berlin. ……然后又混进柏林的总司令部。
They say he knew Hitler quite well. 他们说他和希特勒很熟。
- I thought he looked a little nuts. - Yeah, probably is. - 在我来看他就是个老疯子。 - 就是这么块料。
Now we've got problems of our own. Get the boys into the trees. 现在还是办咱们自己的事吧。 叫那些伙计们躲在林子里。
We've brought them too far over. Be sure they go beyond that tree line. 他们往前走得太远了。 让他们都藏在树林里头。
- And what about you? - I'll be along in a minute. - 那你呢? - 我再待一会。
- Be sure they stay behind the trees. - All right. - 一定要让他们藏好了。 - 好的。
Broadsword calling Danny Boy. Broadsword calling Danny Boy. Over. 宽刀呼叫少年丹尼。 宽刀呼叫少年丹尼。完毕。
Danny Boy calling Broadsword. Father Machree is waiting. 话务员 :少年丹尼呼叫宽刀。默克里神父正在等候。
This is Father Machree, Broadsword. 宽刀,我是默克里神父。
What is your present position, please? Over. 现在位置在哪里,请通报。 完毕。
Woods due west of castle. Descending at dusk. Harrod dead. 城堡正西的树林里。 黄昏下山。哈罗德死了。
Over. 完毕。
Was Harrod killed accidentally? Over. 哈罗德死于事故吗?完毕。
No. Over. 不是。完毕。
By the Germans? Over. 死在德国人手里?完毕。
No. 不是。
Time of next broadcast uncertain. Will you stand by? 下次通话时间不定。 你能等候吗?
Over. 完毕。
Colonel Turner and I will remain at headquarters till operation completed. 上校特纳和我一直守在这里, 直到行动结束。
Good luck. Out. 祝你好运。通话完毕。
It looks as though you're right, sir. 看来你担心的事发生了,长官。
Yes, I'm afraid so. 嗯。这下来了。
Who's next, I wonder? 下一个会是谁呢?
Smith himself, perhaps. 弄不好是史密斯本人。
I doubt that. Some people have a sixth sense. 我看未必。 有些人有第六感觉。
He has a sixth, a seventh and an eighth. 他甚至有第六、第七、第八感觉。
- He's our best agent. - Except yourself. - 他是咱们最好的特工。 - 只是在你之下。
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.