Prvních 200 řádků.
《嗜血法醫》前情提要… Previously on Dexter...
離手 Clear!
有心跳了 We have a heartbeat.
我收下了 I'll take it.
歡迎回到人世 摩根先生 Welcome back to the land of the living, Mr. Morgan.
- 我兒子在哪 - 你兒子幾周前就離開了 - Where's my son? - Your son left town weeks ago.
從今往後我就不再是高中輟學生了 My days of being a high school dropout are officially over.
謝謝你鼓勵我參加考試 Thanks for pushing me to do this.
你很善於聽取旁人的意見 You're very push-able.
這也是我喜歡你的其中一點 It's one of the many things I like about you.
喲喲喲 Yo, yo, yo.
要兜風去嗎 大人物 Want a ride, big guy?
我也想啊 這是瑞安的座駕嗎 I wish I could. Those Ryan's wheels?
是啊 他今天帶了個情人 Yep. He got a honey on his arm
- 另外他有事找你 - 哈里森 - and he's looking for you. - Harrison.
她還好嗎 Is she okay?
我在吧檯遇見她 We just met at the bar.
我們要好好痛快一番 She and I are gonna have some fun.
- 救命 - 你沒事吧 - Help. - Are you okay?
像她這種貨色數不勝數 There's plenty more where she came from.
在紐約 有人發現了一名男子被肢解的屍體 Down in New York City, a man's chopped-up body was found.
屍體被分割為九塊 They found the body parts cut up into nine pieces.
九塊 Nine pieces?
從這裏開車去只要四個小時 The city's only four hours away.
銷聲匿跡的絕佳選擇 It's the perfect place to disappear.
華萊士和奧利瓦警官 重案組 Officers Wallace and Oliva. Homicide.
該死的變態 Fucking psycho.
邀請函已送達 Invitation delivered.
德克斯特 Dexter.
拜託這一定是幻覺 Please let this be another hallucination.
瑪麗亞說你是海灣屠夫 Maria told me that you were the Bay Harbor Butcher.
難以置信吧 Crazy, huh?
他還在洗澡 He's still in the shower.
都已經45分鐘了 It's been 45 minutes.
該死 Fuck.
我兒子 My son.
我要哭出來了 I could cry.
《War Pigs》- Black Sabbath
是接我的嗎 Here for me?
除非你是傑西卡 Not unless you're Jessica.
我想這是我們的車 I think that's us.
嘿 你是傑克嗎 Hey. You Jack?
對 是我 Yeah, that's me.
你好 先生 Hello, sir.
袋子裏有瓶水 There's a bottle of water in the pocket.
謝謝 Thank you.
你喜歡什麼樣的音樂 What kind of music do you like?
舒緩一點的 just something soothing, I think.
史丹利 你是哪裏人 Stanley, where you from?
海地 I'm from Haiti.
但我在這裏生活了好多年了 But I've been living here for many years.
我是土生土長的本地人 I was born here.
在紐約打拼了一輩子 Lived in New York my whole life.
你真幸運 先生 Lucky you, mister.
音樂會怎麼樣 So how was the concert?
不知道 我沒進去 Don't know. I wasn't there.
我不喜歡那種地方 I don't like that kind of place.
到處都是混蛋 Filled with assholes.
也不是所有人都那麼差勁 Surely they're not all bad.
當然是的 Oh, yeah, they are.
你沒有見證這座城市曾經的輝煌 You don't remember how it used to be,
如今卻江河日下 before it all went to shit.
來自傑克的消息:你在哪?
來自傑克的消息:你離我越來越遠了!
你不是傑克 Uh-oh. You're not Jack.
在這裏右轉 Turn right up here.
上曼哈頓大橋 聽到了嗎 We're gonna take the Manhattan Bridge, okay?
你… Are...
你要… are you... are you--
殺了你嗎 Going to kill you?
說不定呢 Well, who knows?
這麼說吧… Let's just say...
…看你表現 ...it all depends.
告訴我 史丹利 Tell me, Stanley.
你死後會有誰想念你 Who is going to miss you when you're gone?
他們會嗎 Is it them?
他們會不會 Is it them?!
會的 Yes.
- 我的孩子 - 你的孩子 - My children. - Your children.
我的孩子會想念我 My children are gonna miss-miss me.
他們叫什麼名字 What are their names?
貝瑟妮和丹尼爾 B-B-Bethany and Daniel.
他們多大了 How old?
貝瑟妮五歲 B-B-Bethany is... is five
丹尼爾九歲 and Daniel is nine.
他們乖嗎 Are they good kids?
是的 他們很乖 Yes, th-th-they're good kids.
- 他們是好孩子 - 我也是個好孩子 - They're good kids. - I was a good kid, too.
我和我弟弟 Me and my brother.
可蒼天卻瞎了眼 Didn't help us any.
我們還是失去了一切 We still lost everything
就因為你們這種人渣 because of you fucks.
你知道那種感覺嗎 What do you think that feels like?
失去一切 To lose everything?
我不… I don't--
轉彎 Turn. Turn.
我… I...
我不知道 I-I-I don't know.
求求你 不要… But, please, please don't--
- 我不知道 - 嗯 - I don't know. - Well,
你馬上就要體會到了 you're about to find out.
嗜血法醫
殺魔復生
不上鏡
喂 哥幾個 Yo, yo, yo, guys.
快來看看這個 Come-come check this out.
你還在等什麼 What are you waiting for?
去找他談談 Go talk to him.
確保他沒事 Make sure he's okay.
我看得出來他沒事 I can see he's okay.
- 德克斯 - 他最近經歷了很多 - Dex. - He's been going through a lot.
他現在最不需要的 I'm sure the last thing he wants
就是看見另一個他殺掉的人 is another of his dead bodies showing up.
你擔心他會拒絕你 You're worried he's gonna reject you.
你得拋開個人情感 You need to set your own feelings aside on this.
他需要你的幫助 He needs your help.
他現在所需要的… I'm giving him what he needs--
是有人留意他的動向 someone checking up on him,
替他掩蓋可能出現的紕漏 covering up any mistakes he might've made.
如果不瞭解情況就貿然找上他 It would be stupid just to walk in on him
那就太蠢了 without knowing what the situation is.
- 你沒聽進去 - 這是明智之舉 - You're not listening. - I'm being smart.
務實之舉 Practical.
只有這樣我才能幫他 That's how I can help him.
僅限員工
抱歉 我只是在找衛生紙 Oh. Sorry. I was just looking for some toilet paper.
《The Saint of Lost Causes》- Justin Townes Earle
謝謝 Thank you.
作為平民想找到犯罪現場可難多了 It's a lot tougher finding a crime scene as a civilian.
尤其是在一家16層高的酒店 Especially in a 16-floor hotel.
4樓
8樓
我以前追著鹿玩 I used to chase deer for fun.
長期昏迷可不利於心血管健康 Being in a coma's not exactly good for one's cardio.
11樓
站在警戒線外還是感覺很不自在 Still feels odd to be on the wrong side of crime scene tape.
你在找什麼 What exactly are you looking for?
血 Blood.
以及任何異常的地方 And anything that doesn't seem right.
但最主要… But mostly...
還是血 blood.
怎麼了 What?
一無所獲 Nothing. That's just it.
我什麼都沒找到 I'm seeing nothing.
如果哈里森在這裏殺了人 他清理得很乾淨 If Harrison did a kill here, he cleaned up well.
還是沒有血跡 Still no blood.
有意思 That's interesting.
浴簾掛在這有段時間了 Shower curtain's been around a while,
但塑料內襯是新的 but the plastic curtain liner is new.
是的 Okay.
我想他用塑料內襯來包裹屍體 I'm thinking he used the plastic liner to wrap the body.
然後把新的換上去 And then replaced it with a new one.
他可能在效仿我的做法 He may be following in my footsteps.
我不確定這是什麼值得開心的事 I'm not sure that's something to be happy about.
接下來幾個小時我們需要你的配合 We'll require your assistance for the next few hours.
你們在這待了一天了 You were here all day.
我知道 I am aware.
聽說了嗎 昨天又有個網約車司機遇害了 Do you know, there was another rideshare driver killed yesterday.
或許你可以調查一下 Perhaps you could look into that.
那不是我的案子 That is not my case.
我沒時間陪你們耗下去 I haven't got time for this.
馬上就要舉辦一個大型晚宴了 I've got a big gala coming up.
我很清楚 I am well aware.
我們不得不封鎖整層樓 Had to close off this whole floor to guests.
沒人想被謀殺案掃興 No one wants to be reminded of a murder.
我最愛謀殺案了 Murder is all I think about.
法醫有了新的發現 We got new findings from our medical examiner
需要跟進調查 we need to follow up on.
我們盡量速戰速決 We'll be out of here as fast as we can.
就讓她調查吧 Just let her do her thing.
死者頭髮裏有瓷屑 Porcelain dust in the vic's hair.
可能是蹭到燈了 Like from a lamp.
是一件扁平狀物體 It was a flat object.
馬桶水箱蓋應該差不多 More like a toilet tank lid.
看那馬桶是英式米白色陶器 Notice how the bowl is an English bisque color,
水箱蓋卻是純白的雪花石膏 whereas the lid is alabaster.
水箱蓋可能曾被用作兇器 It may have been used as the murder weapon,
事後被換成了新的 then subsequently replaced.
偏偏這時候被哈里森碰到了個懂行的警察 Just what Harrison needs, a good cop.
你說浴簾內襯被換過了 And you already noted that the shower liner had been replaced.
- 兇手可能用來把屍體運走 - 對 - It may have been used to carry the body away. - Right.
我們在死者行李中發現了大量洛喜普諾 And we found enough Rohypnol in the victim's luggage
劑量足以放倒一頭大象 to put down an elephant.
跟案件有什麼關聯 How's it all fit together?
可能是一起失控的約會強姦 Maybe a date rape situation that went sideways.
或許是其中之一 That may be a component.
但被強姦的受害者通常不會反過來謀殺強姦者 But date rape victims do not typically murder their attackers,
並分屍成九塊 cut their bodies into nine pieces,
然後把屍塊裝進垃圾袋 and place them in garbage bags.
對 不會 No, they do not.
另一方面 On the other hand,
法醫聲稱死者頭部曾反覆多次受擊 the medical examiner said our victim was hit repeatedly over the head,
死亡後仍未停止 past the point of death.
因此 這裏面有「激情犯罪」的成分 Ergo, there is a "crime of passion" element to this.
聽上去他不是在效仿你的做法 Doesn't sound like he's following in your footsteps.
我們對房間做了魯米諾檢測 沒找到一丁點體液 We luminoled this room and found no bodily fluids at all.
一般的漂白劑 Typical cleansing bleaches,
比如這家酒店所使用的 消除不了血液的痕跡 such as those utilized by this hotel, would not hide blood.
- 只有氧漂劑能做到 - 只有氧漂劑能做到 - Only oxygen bleach would do that. - Only oxygen bleach would do that.
也就是說 Which suggests
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.