Prvních 200 řádků.
嗨 我昨天打电话问过房间的 Hi, I called yesterday to inquire about a room.
是 公寓十楼的 Yes, the tenth floor of the apartment.
我到了 你在哪里 I'm in the area. Where are you?
什么 What?
你几时来 When will you be back?
明白了 再见 I see. Bye.
滚 Scram!
跟我来 Follow me.
只有你吗 Is it going to be just you?
你是学生吗 Are you a student?
不 No.
我工作了 也在复习公务员考试 I work. I'm also studying for the civil services exam.
是吗 Is that right?
政府工作是最好的 Government jobs are the best.
他们抱怨钱不多 但事实并非如此 They complain that it doesn't pay much, but that's not true.
稳定 间接获益很大 比其他工作都好 不是吗 It's stable and comes with great benefits. Better than any other jobs, no?
问题是很难考上 The problem is that it's so hard to be one.
我儿子也为考试而学习 My son also studied for the exam.
他浪费了三年和很多钱 但 He wasted three years and a lot of money, but
最终还是成了有氧运动老师 ended up becoming an aerobics teacher.
怎么了 What is it?
没什么 Nothing.
你为什么坚持要那间公寓 Why are you insisting on that apartment though?
一个月多300块钱 就能有更好的房间(折算人民币) Just pay 50 bucks more a month, then you can get a much better room.
我负担不起 I can't afford it.
我只要一个地方睡觉学习 I just need a place to sleep and study.
那好吧 Alright then.
大部分公寓都是空的 所以会很安静 Most of the units are empty, so it's going to be pretty quiet.
是吗 Is that right?
是 整个大楼都是空的 Yeah, the whole building is practically empty.
业主决定不出租 直到重建开始 The owners decided not to rent their units until the re-development begins.
因为发生了离奇的事 你不能责怪他们 With all the bizarre things happening, you can't blame them for acting that way.
你很快就会知道的 You'll find out soon enough.
这里的人并不 怎么形容来着 不复杂 People here are not so... how do I say? Not sophisticated.
这是图章 Here's the stamp.
你们住在这里吗 Hey guys. Do you live here?
回头见 See you later.
等下 Wait.
有空吗 You got a minute?
天啊 又是一个姑娘 Gosh, it's a girl again.
我说了很多次 别租给单身姑娘 I told them so many times not to rent it to a girl.
对不起 Sorry?
别出声好吗 Keep it quiet, okay?
我受不了噪音 I can't stand noise.
我提前告诉你一下 I'm telling you this in advance.
别管我们 好吗 Leave us alone, will you?
我讨厌和邻居打成一片 I hate mingling with neighbors.
知道我在说什么吗 Do you know what I'm saying?
是 Yeah.
但 But...
我们才见面 We just met.
你为什么这么粗鲁 Why are you being so rude?
所以 So?
你生气了吗 Are you offended?
我们很快就要搬去汉城了 在那之前 保持安静 We're moving to Seoul soon. Keep it quiet until then.
我丈夫为大公司工作 My husband works for this big company.
他很快就会升职 转到首尔分行 He's going to get a promotion soon and transfer to Seoul branch.
对了 我正要去看牙医 Oh yeah, I was on my way to a dentist.
我太溺爱她了 I spoil her too much.
整天嚼那些甜食会腐烂她的牙齿 Munching those sweets all day rotted her teeth.
今天我们要拔掉那些恶心的烂牙 We'll pull out those disgusting rotten teeth today.
早上好 Good morning.
你是区办公室的人吗 Oh, are you from the district office?
是 我是朴贤真 Yes, I'm Park Hyun-Jin.
很高兴认识你 欢迎 Good to meet you. Welcome.
对不起 各位 Excuse me, everyone.
今天我们有一个新成员加入 We have a new member joining you today.
她来自地区办公室 晋升到7级公务员了 She got promoted to the grade 7 from a district office.
你叫什么来着 What was your name again?
是朴贤真 It's Park Hyun-Jin.
欢迎朴小姐 Please welcome Ms. Park Hyun-Jin.
我们曾经有三名社工 但 We used to have three social service employees, but
其中一人正在休产假 one of them is on maternity leave.
在我们最忙时 她必须离开 She had to leave when we're the busiest.
很高兴有你 朴女士 Happy to have you, Ms. Park.
让我想想 安女士 Let me see. Ms. Ahn?
你能用带她快点投入工作吗 Could you go over the responsibilities with her real quick?
生活工资 邻居援助 Living wage, neighbor assistance,
残疾、住房 最后是妇女和儿童福利 disability, housing, and finally women and child welfare.
一切全都有 Everything's organized here.
谢谢 我先看看 Thank you. I'll go over it.
你必须一周拜访两次家庭 You have to visit the household twice a week.
很抱歉 工作太多了 I'm sorry it's a lot of work.
我保证你会加班的 I bet you'll have to do lots of overtime.
天那 Oh my.
他回来了 He's back.
他是个残疾人 在附近经营一家小店 He's a disabled person who runs a little shop in the neighborhood.
他会骚扰任何看到的女人 He's known to bother any women on sight.
你去看他时 最好小心点 You'd better be careful when you visit him.
我现在行了 I think I'm good now.
如果你需要帮助 请告诉我 Let me know if you need any help.
非常感谢 Thank you so much.
集中 控制 Focus, control.
集中 控制 Focus, control.
集中 控制 Focus, control.
集中 控制 Focus, control.
集中 控制 Focus, control.
集中 控制 Focus, control.
谢谢 Thank you.
你不会后悔的 You won't regret.
清理桌子 好吗 Clean this table, yeah?
你的连裤袜都卷起来了 Your pantyhose is rolled up.
都不记得你穿的是裙子还是裤子 Can't even remember whether you're wearing a skirt or pants, huh?
总是做白日梦 Always spacing out.
下班后你做什么 What do you do after work?
你想去城外喝参鸡汤吗 You want to go get some chicken soup out in the outer city?
不 谢谢 我有安排了 No thanks. I have a plan.
和谁 With who?
如果你不想去 不需要撒谎 No need to lie if you don't want to go.
没事的 我还是带老婆吧 It's fine. I guess I'll have to take my wife.
对了 Oh yeah.
除非我告诉你 否则不要付钱给警报公司 明白吗 Don't pay the alarm company unless I tell you to, got it?
好 Fine.
再见 Bye.
你为什么还在这里 Why are you still here?
喂 Hey.
你想干嘛 What do you want?
我的邻居有点怪怪的 My neighbor is a bit weird.
你是什么意思 What do you mean?
不知道他们家有什么动物 但噪音太大了 I don't know what kind of animal they have at home, but it's making too much noise.
感觉和他们说不了理 I don't think they are the kind of people you can reason with.
我在想 I was wondering...
如果你能和他们谈谈 if you could talk to them for me.
他们没有宠物 They don't have any pets.
我看惹麻烦的人是你 I think you're the one causing trouble.
你的邻居太太今早来过了 Your neighbor lady came by earlier.
她说你太吵闹了 She said you're being way too loud.
什么 What?
你为什么半夜敲他们的墙 Why would you bang on their wall in the middle of night?
还有 不要把垃圾放在别人的门前 Also, don't leave your garbage in front of someone else's door.
你也不像不负责任的人啊 I didn't take you to be such an irresponsible person.
拜托了 For Pete's sake!
看起来很糟 My, it looks pretty bad.
我告诉过你 早点处理的 I told you that you should get it treated sooner than later.
我们开始吧 张开嘴巴 Let's start. Open your mouth wide.
张大点 Wider.
好 Good.
坚持住 Hang in there.
我念高中的时候 每个姑娘都很胖 When I went to high school, every girl was chubby.
但是现在 高中女生又高又瘦 But nowadays, high school girls are so tall and thin.
她们的身体成熟得更快 我猜 Their bodies mature more quickly, I guess.
对吗 对 Isn't that right? - Right.
差不多完成了 Almost done.
再坚持一下 Just a little longer.
你做得太棒了 You're doing super.
你处理掉东远的订单了吗 Did you process the order from Dongwon?
为什么不告诉我 Why on earth didn't you tell me?
你害惨我了 You completely screwed me.
回答我 Answer me.
好 Fine.
这次有什么借口 What's the excuse this time?
你有点不对劲 There's something wrong with you.
普通人不会犯这样的错误 Normal people don't make mistakes like this one.
你有男朋友了吗 Did you get a boyfriend?
是不是被干多了 脑子发昏 Is he fucking you so much that you lost your head?
干的舒服吗 Do you fuck good?
是 肯定的 Yeah, I bet you do.
是吗 Yeah?
快滚出去 Get the hell out of here.
别再来了 Don't come back.
对不起 Excuse me.
我想你掉了这个 I think you dropped this.
你为什么要用管子扳手 Why would you take a pipe wrench with you?
这是个礼物 It was a gift.
什么 What?
谁会送姑娘这样的礼物 Who would give a gift like this to a girl?
对不起 我可以走了吗 Sorry, but can I go?
孩子们 Guys.
看到一头小猪往这边走了吗 Did you see a piglet that went this way?
不会说话吗 Do you not know how to speak?
看到没有 回答我 Did you see it or not? Answer me!
婊子 Bitch!
今晚 我能在你家过夜吗 Can I sleep over at your place tonight?
对不起 我有事情要做 Sorry, but I have things to do.
不行吗 No?
好 Fine.
能付钱吗 Can I pay for this?
你这个小贼 You little thief!
你从哪学来的 Where did you learn to do that?
你去学校学习偷窃的吗 Do you go to school to learn how to steal?
让我看看你的脸 Let me see your face.
我要带你去见警察 I'm taking you to the cops.
婊子 Bitch!
报警 看我在乎不在乎 Call the cops! See if I care!
我的背 Oh my back.
大家听着 Listen, everyone.
大家把面包切成两半 对吧 Everyone sliced their bread in half, right?
在添加配料之前 要把调味汁涂在面包上 Before we add the ingredients, we're going to put the sauce on the bread.
7:3 混合蛋黄酱和芥末 Mix mayonnaise and mustard in 7:3.
康珠熙 Kang Joo-hee.
你没带配料来吗 Didn't you bring the ingredients?
等等 你打架了吗 Wait, did you get into a fight?
没有啊 No.
让我瞧瞧 Let me see.
没什么 是青春痘破了 It's nothing. It's from popping zit.
照我说的做 Do as I say.
否则 If not,
我妈妈要 my mom's going to...
带你去见警察 take you to the cops.
你会进监狱的 You'll go to prison.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.