Prvních 200 řádků.
本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
快,快点 Be quick, hurry up!
你快点行不行 Can you be quicker?
快点嘛 Hurry up!
你这个死人头 You lousy thing!
一,二,三,四 1,2,3,4
站住,别跑 Stand there! Stop running!
再打我发火了 I'll get mad if you go on
自摸,吃糊 I've made it!
你怎么搞的,又自摸 How come? You made it again?
你会不会开车的 Do you know driving?
你怎么这么高 How come you're so tall?
说什么 What did you say?
你他妈的怎么这么高 Why on earth you're so tall?
关你屁事 I've said none of your business
东西带来没有 Have you bought the thing?
一手交钱一手交货 Give me and I'll exchange
警告你,这些钱我好不容易从我 妈柜子里头来的 I warn you, it's hard to steal the money from my mom's cupboard
你可别骗我 You mustn't cheat
这玩意是我好不容易从我老爸仓 库里撬箱子拿的 This is hard for me to steal from the chest in my dad's storeroom
你他妈也别害我 You mustn't make me suffer either
判国者飞弹到 Traitor missile!
过瘾… Interesting...
谁 Who is it?
站住… Stand there!
把枪放下 Put down the gun!
为什么放下枪? Why did you?
没子弹 No bullets!
抓住她 Catch her
有没有搞错 Are you mistaken?
来… Come on...
给我嘛,我也有份的 Give me! I've share too
不给… I won't...
下面的人听着 People down there listen
如果不把钱交出来,我们就‘FAT’ If you won't give us the money, we'll shoot
炸死你们 And blow you up!
做梦 You're dreaming
给我… Give me...
以牙还牙 An eye for an eye
移形换影 Change it secretly
追不上呀,那钱是我的,追,别跑 Are you chasing? The money is mine! Chase! Don't run
特异功能 Super power
最新科技,我没告诉你吗 The latest techniques, haven't I told you?
没有 No!
站住,你们是谁 Stop! Who are you?
侠圣 Saint Hero!
借我玩嘛,你别搅乱啦 Let me play, don't fool!
Morning,Sir Morning, sir
早,今天这么急叫各位到这来的 主要目的就是关于 Morning, the reason I summon you here hurriedly is that:
阿Sir,这部机坏了 Sir, this machine has broken down
找人修理一下 Have it fixed!
Yes,Sir,又好了 Yes, sir! It's running again
言归正传,弄得我们国际刑警 鸡犬不宁 Don't beat the bush, who stirs up all trouble
一早就赶回来的罪魁祸首是谁? 就是他 And made us all rush back? It's him!
情圣? Saint Romance?
不错,现在的是侠圣,根据上个月 的家政报告 Wrong! It's now Saint Hero! From the report last month
我们本地的罪案率上升了 百分之一百八十 Local crime rate risen by 180%
大家怎样看 What do you think?
懒得理 I don't care
Sir Sir
你说 Say!
早上英磅刚刚升了两个价位 This morning Sterling L has risen twice
给我全放了 Sell them all!
YesSir Yes Sir
阿Sir,其实罪案率上升关我们屁事, 对吗? Officer, rising of crime rate has nothing to do with us, right?
对,罪案率上升可以说是件小事 Right, rising or crime rate is trivial
但影响我们的面子就是大事 But it's serious as it affects ourface
去你妈的,你玩够了没有 Go to hell? Have you played enough?
Sorry,Sir Sorry, Sit
真的不识趣 You're lousy
我经过一个多月的调查, 弄得满城风雨的侠圣 I've made a thorough check, the Saint Hero who stirs all the trouble
可能是他,是他….或者是他 Maybe it's him, him... or him!
那结果 And the result...
结果全都不是,不过根据可靠的 资料显示 All are not! But from reliable information
怀疑侠圣的窝,可能在香港 We suspect the base or Saint Hero is in HK
那我们可以拉一队空军,把他们 搜出来 We can ask airforce scratch him out
对呀… You mean that!
你疯了吗? Are you nut?
我的耳朵也震聋了 You spoke so loudly that I'm deaf now
派空军去,你疯了吗?不用花钱吗, 为了节省开支 Send airforce? Are you nut? That waste much money, in orderto economies
我打算向总部申请一个精灵的特警 I'm going to apply for a competent colleague
把他摆平算了 And have him fixed up
谁呀? Who?
他就是轰天炮 He's Super Canon.
阿Sir,不行呀 Officer, he can't
为什么 Why?
他现在正在好莱坞做明星, 很红的怕没时间呀 He's movie star in Hollywood, he has no time
那怎么办 What shall we do then?
Sir,不如我给你推荐一个 Sir, let me recommend you one
看看… Let me see
这是谁呀 Who is this?
这什么东西 What is this?
这是新一代的轰天炮,叫做轰天大炮, 好东西 This is new generation of Lethal Weapon, Super Lethal Weapon
随便啦,叫他来吧 OK, just ask him here
Sir来不了 Sir, we can't make it
又怎么了 What again?
资料说他调到大陆去了 Information said he got transferred to mainland
那调去多久 For how long?
三十年 30 years
算了…叫他马上坐火车到香港来 向他报到 OK... ask him to report in HK at once
我呀 Me?
怎么,难道是我 Sure, you mean me?
散会 Dismiss
Yes,Sir Yes, Sir
还有 One more thing
他妈的,他们比我还快 Damn it! They move fasterthan me
久违了香港 I've left HK a long time
傻标,找你很久了 Mad Bill, I've been looking foryou
抓住他 Catch him...
认错人了 You take for someone else
把他扣上 Handcuff him
我不是傻标,放手… I'm not Mad Bill, leave me alone...
麻烦你们让一让,谢谢 Excuse us, thanks
李警官,可不可以拍点新闻片 Officer Li, let us take a shot?
可以 Sure, you can
拍,在来一个 Let's take another
行了,谢谢你们,我们收工 Thank you, we are finish
好!再见 Good! Bye!
我说了,我说过我不是傻标嘛 I've said... I'm not Mad Bill
你不是傻标难道是我 You're not! You mean I am Mad Bill?
阿Sir…我们抓到傻标 Sir... we've caught Mad Bill
客气点,要不然我就扁你们啊! Be polite or I'll smack you up
这… This?
看什么不认识 Why? Don't you know me?
警官这怎么回事 Officer, what is it?
是误会了,弟兄们,是这边呀 It's misunderstanding! Men, it's this side!
找了你很久了,走吧…你… I've been looking foryou! Go now... you
小子再看我就毁你容 If you stare at me, I'll ruin yourface
少说废话,走吧! Don't bullshit, let's go
毁容,我这相还要毁容, 我又不是刘德华 Ruin my face? I'm not as handsome as Andy Lau
喂…这个怎么办 Hey... what shall I do with this?
心兰小妹 Sim Lan, May
什么事 What is it?
来帮个忙 Do me a favors!
谁帮忙把它穿上 Will someone put this on?
什么 What?
我发明的超级防震避弹衣 The supper bullet-proof coat I invented
又是这玩意呀,找她吧 This toy again? Ask her!
回来 Come back!
又怎么啦 What again?
那个听话帮我忙,我就给她一千块 Who will help me and I'll give her $1000
我给你吧 I'll give you
什么,拿钱打我呀,哪个划输了 给我试 What? Play me with money. Whoever loses must try out
还不划 Do it or not?
一,二,三 1,2,3
放心吧这衣服什么枪都打不透的 Don't worry, once wearing this, no bullet can penetrate
大不透的… Can't penetrate...
师父会不会像上次那样, 全身都是枪眼呀 Mentor, will it be like last time that bullets hole were all over
上次是我估计错了一点点, 这一次一定不会的 I made a mistake last time, this time won't happen again
相信我 Believe me
我相信你的,你信不信呀 I believe you? Do you believe me?
我也信 I do believe it
不用怕站稳点 Don't panic! Stand properly
师父,你要当心我 Mentor, you must care about me
我不来啦 I won't make it...
你要打我也不用拿霹击炮来打我呀 You needn't use cannon even if you must hit me
你别跑,小妹回来呀,回来试试吧 Don't run, come back, come and try
一点也不疼的,好玩呀 It won't hurt, very interesting indeed
心兰,你说不怕,那你来吧 Sim Lan, you said you aren't afraid? Come then!
我不来啦…你想也我干掉呀, 我才不来呀 I won't come, you will kill me too! I won't
你回来呀 Come back.
吃薯片啊 Have some chips
大我呀…你过来呀 Beat me... come here!
我没吃薯片 I haven't eaten the chips...
我吃了又怎么样? What if I have eaten them?
我吃了,怎么样?我吃了… I've eaten them, what then? I've eaten them...
我不敢吃了… I dare not eat them...
真舒服呀 Very comfortable
这部机器怎么难打,是什么牌子的 This machine is hard to play, what brand is it?
街边霸王牌 Street Fighter Brand
真是太难打了,还是麻雀机好玩 It's really too hard, Mahjong machine is easier
你不会玩了,我随随便便打 几佰万分 You know nothing, I get millions of point with it
这么厉害?是不是吹牛啊? So powerful? Are you boasting?
不信,赌一顿早餐 Let's bet a breakfast if you don't believe
好啊!赌就赌 OK! Let's bet
你是谁呀? Who are you?
我!是来向你报到的 Me? I come to report to you
那干嘛坐在我的位子上 Why are you sitting on my chairthen?
玩游戏机 Playing game machine
你跟我立正 Attention!
你什么时候进来的? When did you get in?
不记得了,你呢? I forget. And you?
我也忘了 I forget it too
你就是那个… You are that...
轰天炮,帅不帅? Lethal Weapon, am I smart?
你算了吧,这里是香港 Forget it, this is HK
你无权私藏军械,交出来 You mustn't have private weapons, hand them out
可是我是警察呀 But I am a policeman!
不过你不是香港警察 But you're not Royal HK policeman
这里我说了算,把枪交出来 My words are order, hand out your gun!
还有没有? Any more?
重武器还没运到 Heavy ones haven't arrived yet!
我告诉你,我不管你以前多能干 I'll tell you, however competent you used to be
如果你在我这里工作呢, 就一定要规规矩矩 You must follow rules here if you work under me
如果有什么差错,我一样扣留你, 你明白吗? I'll detain you if you do anything wrong, got it?
明白了,可我赤手空拳去查案子 I see, but if I check the case bare hands
这样会不会有危险呢? Will it be a bit dangerous?
我会派一个非常能干的助手, 做你的拍档 I'll assign a competent person as your partner
没问题吧 No problem?
但愿如此 I hope not!
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.