Boogeyman 3

Boogeyman 3

Download Chinese-bg-code Untertitel

Release Info

Boogeyman 3 (2008) 720p BluRay x264 chseng
Ein Kommentar von klseklse
24FPS. Use Aegisub to adjust framerate. File-->Export Subtitle..tick checkbox "transform framerate"..

Tags

BluRay
x264
720p
720
Veröffentlicht am: 2015-08-22
Downloads: 36
Hörgeschädigt: No

Chinese-bg-code Untertitel-Vorschau

Die ersten 200 Zeilen.

嗨,蕾拉 Hey, Layla.

今天有乖吗? Have you been a good girl?

你大概是饿了吧 You're just hungry.

进来吧 Come on, girl.

我也一样 Yeah, me too.

奥黛莉,你可以的 Come on, Audrey, you can do this.

神秘凶手在希尔里基医院 造成八人丧生 The patients are beginning to speak of a presence in the clinic.

这是艾伦.米楔尔医师的私人日记 Something they can feel.

病人们开始谈论起医院里 有出现些东西 Something I can feel.

他们可以感觉到的东西 Something I don't dare admit I've felt before.

你我都可以感觉到的东西 那是一种我以前不敢承认的感觉 While I continue to explain away the Boogeyman's existence...

我持续的想要去解释: 所谓的‘恐怖恶灵’ 就是我们内心身处的黑暗面 ...as nothing but the darkness within ourselves...

但是让我问你: ...I'm left to wonder...

那样会让你觉得这事情不够真实吗? ...does that make him anything less than real?

蕾拉,不! Layla, no.

该上床睡觉了 It's time for bed.

蕾拉? Layla?

蕾拉,你还好吗? Layla, are you okay?

怎么了,女孩? What's wrong, girl?

你受伤了吗? Did you hurt yourself?

回到节目中 And we're back.

你收听的是WZXB电台 You're listening to Headspace on WZXB...

…...狼桥大学 ...Wolfbridge University radio.

我是莎拉.模里斯,跟往常一样 我们的来宾是罗杰.肯恩医师 I'm Sarah Morris and as always, I'm here with Dr. Roger Kane...

他是大学附设医院精神医学部 临床精神科医师 ...psychiatrist and head of Wolfbridge's Psychology Department.

线上来电是林姆 And we've got Liam on the line.

林姆,需要什么帮助? Liam, how can we help you?

是的,我有个问题要问莎拉 Yeah, this is a question for Sarah.

请说,林姆 Fire away, Liam.

我每一集都有收听 你的声音很性感 I listen to your show every night. You have a really sexy voice.

我是说真的 Really.

你的问题到底是什么? What exactly is your question?

莎拉,我可以约你一起出去吗? So, what do you say, Sarah? Can I take you out sometime?

我很抱歉,林姆,我男友可以理解 Sorry, Liam, my boyfriend is understanding,

但是你好像不知道 but not that understanding.

那,‘可否帮我吹萧’ 能不能当成问题? So I guess a blowjob's completely out of the question?

不太行 Not necessarily.

你尽管放开心胸,尽你能力去做 Just bend down as far as you can, open up wide...

事情才会成功 ...and give it your best shot.

下一通我们接,艾瑞克. 今晚还好吗? Our next call is from Eric. Eric, how are you tonight?

我想还好 Okay, I guess.

事实上,也不是很好 Actually, not so good.

这周我女朋友跟我分手了 My girlfriend broke up with me last week...

一周来都很难过 ...and I've been having a hard time dealing with it.

听起来你还是很在意她 Sounds like you really cared about her.

是的,我很在乎 Yeah, I still do.

我想一切都是我不好 I think it was all my fault.

嗯,我是大一新生 朋友还没认识很多 Well, I'm a freshman and I haven't made that many friends.

我想我需要 跟人谈一谈 I guess I just need someone to talk to.

所以你可以跟我说,艾瑞克 Well, that's why we're here, Eric. Fire away.

很好 你还在啊? Hey, you still here?

很好,我正在完成我的… Hi. Just putting the finishing touches...

... ‘最好的分手CD’ ...on my ultimate breakup CD.

某个周五晚上,你想要女人 结果你只能喝喝闷酒 You know, one of the cry-in-your-beer...

某个周五晚上,你想要女人 结果你只能喝喝闷酒 ...women-are-nothing-but-cray manipulative-bitches variety.

为了上次那个来电者? For that last caller?

在他挂上电话之前 我请布兰登留下了他的资料 I had Brandon get his info before he hung up.

莎拉… - 我知道,只是… Sarah... - I know. I just...

他似乎很哀伤 He seemed so sad.

他对一切的事情,都显得很自责… You know, he was blaming himself for everything he's going through...

...我为你感到骄傲… ...and I knew what that feels like.

我以你为荣。 I'm proud of you.

… 过去这一年你的表现 What you've overcome this past year...

有一天你会成为一个 很好的精神科医师 It's gonna make you a great psychiatrist one day.

我不需要听一个 精神科医师解释说 I don't need to explain...

为何要亲手送上CD给他的 ...why a psychiatrist should never hand-deliver a sappy mix CD...

心碎的病人吧 ...to a broken-hearted patient's bedroom, do I?

还好,我还不是真正的精神科医师 It's a good thing I'm not a psychiatrist yet.

我是说真的. 决不要低估了你… I'm serious. Never underestimate the influence...

... 对他人可能造成的影响 ...your words and actions have on others.

好吧 - 待会见 Okay. - See you.

再见 Bye.

非常谢谢你 Thank you very much.

嗨"好家伙们" This is more than a spoonful. This is like a Mama Jug, huh, right?

别碰我的乳头 - Well, hello sweet cheeks. - Don't touch my tits.

那是"Alfa-Sigma-Teta"的财产 That's the property of Alpha Sigma Theta.

你有见到那个人吗? Did you see that guy?

我告诉你们,各位,我今天的 "诗歌艺术"课期末考很不赖得了 I'm telling you, guys, I fucking aced my poetry final this morning.

你说真的,诗歌艺术? - 是呀 Poetry? Seriously? - Yeah, man.

老兄 老师说我是未来的摇滚诗人 My professor says I'm the next rock poet in the making.

噢…果然是我的"吉姆 模里森" My very own Jim Morrison.

谁? Who?

你吃的是什么,卢卡斯? What do you got there, Lukas?

似乎是… 我不知道…面包夹烤鸡肉吧 It looks like... I don't know. Grilled shit on a bun?

事实上,做这烂东西的人还有钱赚呢 People actually get paid to make this shit.

他们该在去烹饪学校上上课吧? - Should have went to culinary school. - You're killing in bong hits and games.

还说呢…我看你会死于 抽大麻跟电玩,你最好坚持到底 You might as well stick to that.

嘿,你有跟你父亲说 我们要去你家的事吗? Did you talk to your dad about winter break yet?

是的,我说我要带你来 他没有反对 Yeah, I told him I was going home with you and he's fine with it.

真的吗?我的家人一定会很喜欢你 Really? That is so awesome. My family's gonna love you so much.

有没有人有奥黛莉的消息? So has anyone heard from Audrey?

我在她手机里留言 但是还没收到回音 I left a message on her cell, I just haven't heard back yet.

Wow,谋杀遍布消息。这是... Wow, the murders are all over the news. It's...

我还不知道他父亲是个大人物 - I didn't realie her dad was a big deal. - He's huge.

是的,很重要的人物 所有主要媒体都有刊登 He's been published in every major Psych journal.

也许该再打电话给她 Maybe I should try her cell again.

也许该给她多些时间 或许她现在还不想谈 Maybe you should give her some time. She may not wanna talk about it yet.

…是呀,我只是有点担心她 Yeah, I know. I'm just worried about her.

杰若米,杰若米…来点维他命C吗? Jeremy, Jeremy, little bit of vitamin C?

这是我的自尊 That's my tiggity.

我发现我笨到只装了一边 I look so stupid without the one.

好吧 All right, well, ta-ta.

晚点,..你看到他了吗? Later, Ben. - Did You See him?

我再也不会去洗澡了 I'm never taking a shower again.

你穿比基尼洗澡? -是的 You showered in your bikini? - Yeah.

某些家伙在女生浴室 装了摄影机 Some perv fraternity is making their pledges install webcams...

某些家伙在女生浴室 装了摄影机 ...in the girls' showers.

Yeah. - Oh, come on.

我这学期已经听过两次类似的事情 I hear that story twice a semester. - No.

彼得课堂上的同学,他告诉我的… A girl in my theater class told me that it happened to...

他的有个朋友 在另外一栋宿舍所遇到的 It happened to, like, one of her friends in another dorm.

那绝对不太可能 Hearsay. There's no way that that's true.

好吧,我也绝不会冒任何风险 Well, I'm not taking any chances.

我绝不想要被放到网路上面去 I'm not ending up on the Internet like last time.

你父亲又给你留话了 Your dad left another message.

是啊, 我收到了 Yeah, I got it.

他说你假日是否要回家 He thinks you're coming home for the holidays.

我做完功课就会回电 I'll call him. Just as soon as this term paper is out of the way.

进行的如何? - How's it coming? - Oh, so incredibly slow.

真的很慢 -是啊? - Yeah? - Yeah, at this rate, I'll be up all night.

是的,可能我得要熬夜了 Oh, okay.

那样的话… Well, in that case...

我就要去杰若米的房间啰 ...I am going to Jeremy's room.

明天早上见. - 为了我,好好的‘作’一下吧 I will See You in the morning. - Oh, have some sex for me.

你知道我会的! Oh, you know I will. Oh, yeah.

真是不公平,再见 That's so unfair. Bye.

琳熙? Lindsay?

奥黛莉? Audrey?

怎么回事? What's going on?

我的天,你还好吗? Oh, my God, are you okay?

嗨 Hey.

他想要杀了我 He's trying to kill me.

谁想要杀你? Who's trying to kill you?

‘恐怖恶灵’ The Boogeyman.

他杀了我父亲,现在又想杀我 He killed my dad and now he's trying to kill me too.

抱歉,莎拉,我不晓得要去哪里 I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't know where else to go.

奥黛莉,‘恐怖恶灵’ 没有杀了你父亲 Audrey, the Boogeyman didn't kill your dad.

有的 He did.

我亲眼见到 I've seen him.

他无所不在 He's everywhere.

我原本以为我逃开了…. I thought I got away...

….但是他一直在追我 ...but he keeps following me.

莎拉…. Sarah...

我不想死 ...I don't wanna die.

你当然不会死 You're not gonna die.

过来 Come here.

嗨 Hey...

我保证,我会陪你度过这一切的 ...I'm gonna help you through this, I promise.

今晚在这里睡,好吗? You're gonna sleep here tonight, okay?

在哪里睡都没有关系 It doesn't matter where I sleep.

他还是会找到我 He'll still find me.

你要去哪? Where are you going?

我要去倒水,好吗? I'm just going to get some water, okay?

只要几分钟 I'll just take a minute.

回去在睡一下.. Just try and go back to sleep.

..我马上回来 I'll be right back.

莎拉? Sarah?

莎拉? Sarah?

你在吗? Are you in here?

来人啊,救救我! Help! Somebody open the door!

快开门啊! Open this door!

怎么回事 奥黛莉? Audrey, what's wrong?

我们得快走. We have to go. Now.

他在这里 He's in here.

嗨...没事的,没有人在这里,看看 Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. There's nobody in here. Look.

看,一切都会没事的 Look, everything is gonna be okay.

别再那样说了 莎拉! Stop saying that, Sarah.

事情不回这么了的! Everything is not gonna be okay.

等等 奥黛莉! Wait. Audrey.

等等啊,奥黛莉! Audrey, wait. Audrey.

他在追我 He tried to get me.

奥黛莉… Audrey...

怎么回事奥黛莉? - 没事,你走开就好 Audrey, what happened?

没事 Nothing.

你走开就好 Just go away.

请开门,跟我说话呀 Oh, please open the door and talk to me.

奥黛莉? Audrey?

嗨….班,大卫在吗? Ben. Hey, is David here?

哈啰,早安 Hey, morning.

他终于决定发下誓言了? - 是的 so You finally cut his tongue out? - Yeah.

这周除了他的拜把兄弟外 谁都不能说 Hell week. He can't talk to anyone but his pledge brothers.

那你们希腊帮可真的是 要去做社区服务啊 Oh, so the Greek system truly does provide community service.

再见 Bye.

你好像有心事 - 奥黛莉回来了 - You look stressed. - Audrey's back.

他觉得是‘恐怖恶灵’杀了他父亲 She thinks the Boogeyman killed her dad.

什么? 她也认为,下一个要杀她 - What? - She's convinced he wants to kill her.

你可以顺道去看看她还好吗? Will you check in on her and make sure she's okay?

我晚上还有最后一次广播节目. - 是的,没问题 - I've got finals and the radio show. - Oh, yeah, no, of course.

谢谢,我还要去找琳熙 有点要迟到了 Thanks. I left a note for Lindsay. Gotta go, I'm late.

嘿… Well, hey...

...你没事吧? ...are you okay?

没事 Fine.

我跟你保证 I promise.

我们准备接下一通来电 And we're ready for our next caller.

哈啰,你现在跟莎拉 还有肯恩医师在线上 Hi, you're on with Sarah and Dr. Kane.

有什么问题吗? Caller, do you have a question?

嗨 Hi.

我被跟踪了 I'm being stalked.

是奥黛莉. -他不放过我 - It's Audrey. - He won't leave me alone.

我不知该如何是好 我到哪里,他就跟我到哪 I don't know what else to do. He just follows me everywhere I go.

Kommentare

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left