Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Download Chinese-bg-code Untertitel

Release Info

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 1080p BluRay x264 YIFY Chs&eng
Ein Kommentar von klseklse
chs eng combined

Tags

BluRay
x264
1080
Veröffentlicht am: 2015-01-05
Downloads: 73
Hörgeschädigt: No

Chinese-bg-code Untertitel-Vorschau

Die ersten 200 Zeilen.

翻译 西之 青椒爱nerdyDonnie

翻译 西之 青椒爱nerdyDonnie

翻译 西之 青椒爱nerdyDonnie

翻译 西之 青椒爱nerdyDonnie

翻译 Snoopy 兮之

翻译 Snoopy 兮之

翻译 Snoopy 兮之

翻译 Snoopy 兮之

翻译 慕容龙飞 圈圈

翻译 慕容龙飞 圈圈

翻译 慕容龙飞 圈圈

翻译 慕容龙飞 圈圈

校对 青椒 圈圈

校对 青椒 圈圈

校对 青椒 圈圈

校对 青椒 圈圈

日语顾问 青椒

后期 8T 总监 somehacker 圈圈

你们生来非凡 我的孩子们 You are extraordinary, my sons.

超脱世人的认知 Unlike anything the world has ever seen.

注定成就伟大 Bound for greatness.

注定要保护纽约的人民 Destined to protect the people of New York.

一股黑暗势力正在发展壮大 A dark force is growing.

就是一个名为"大脚帮"的犯罪组织 A criminal organization known as the Foot Clan.

他们因肆意践踏 So named because they step over

纽约人民而得名 the good people of this city with no regard.

他们的头目 施莱德 Their leader, The Shredder,

将会残忍袭击你们 will come at you with ferocity.

他的爪牙人多势众 His Foot Clan will outnumber you.

犯罪势力横行纽约 谁是施莱德 大脚帮围攻下城市一片黑暗

纽约人民将把你们视作唯一的希望 The people of New York will look upon you as their only hope.

集中精力 Eyes focused.

收紧双肘 Elbows locked.

准备战斗 Stance low.

即刻行动 And we begin.

与剑合二为一 Be one with the blades.

扫清前路 Lead their path.

我知道你们已经迫不及待想倾听他们的诉求 I know you are eager to answer their calls,

但你们的训练仍未结束 but your training is not yet complete.

地下世界仍为你们的居所 The world below must remain your home.

你们必须信任我 你们的父亲 As your father, you must trust me.

耐心等待 Patience.

潜心修炼 Patience.

你们仍未准备好进入城市 You're not yet ready to go above ground.

但我相信当那天来临时 But I believe when that day comes

当你们走上地面 and you rise to the streets,

你们将会做出 you are going to be responsible

一番伟大的事业 for amazing things.

忍者神龟

忍者神龟

忍者神龟

变种时代

变种时代

利维迪先生 Mr. Rivetti!

利维迪先生 利维迪先生 求您了 Mr. Rivetti. Mr. Rivetti, please.

你绝对是我这辈子 You're the most persistent human

见到过的最难缠的人 I've ever met in my life, I swear.

我已经把知道的都告诉警察了 Look, I already told the cops everything, all right?

但也有可能 But maybe there's a detail

你漏了一点细节忘记说了呢 you could've forgotten to share with the police.

美女 这种事我不可能会忘的 Sweetheart, you don't forget something like that.

光天化日的 十个人强闯进来 Ten guys storm in here, broad daylight,

用枪指着我们让我们趴地上 force us to the ground at gunpoint.

这些都是机密化学品 And these are restricted chemicals.

苄基氰还有脱氨基剂什么的 Benzyl cyanide and some deaminating agents, too.

市面上根本买不到 黑市都买不到 You don't just buy this stuff, even on the black market.

等等 你刚刚说到脱氨基剂 Wait, you said deaminating agents,

那是用于基因研究的 those are used in genetic research.

除了你 Is there anybody else

还有别人运输这种化学品吗 that's trafficking these sort of chemicals besides you?

这码头上还有另一家 戒备很森严 There's one other high-security facility along this waterfront.

但他们的运输量没我们的大 But they don't move nearly as much cargo as we do.

奥尼尔 半小时后就要直播了 快点成吗 O'Neil! We're live in 30 minutes! Come on!

不不不 我马上回来 Uh... No, no, no, I'll be right back.

请等我一会儿 我很快就回来 Please don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.

拜托 你想害死我吗 Come on, you're killing me.

我在做事呢 I'm working.

-有钱拿吗 -没 - That's a paying job? - No.

有钱拿的事都还没做 Because we have an actual paying job.

你不觉得市里每一个报道犯罪的记者 Look, you don't think that every crime reporter

都在拼命挖大脚帮的故事吗 in the city has been trying to work this Foot Clan story?

我知道 但有一个新的角度 I know that, but there is a new angle on this,

我很快就要挖到了 and I am this close to getting it.

只需要一点... I just need a couple of more...

我们还是专注做好我们擅长的事吧 Let's just stick to what we're good at.

专注做好我们擅长的事就好了 我们可厉害了 Let's stick to what we're good at. We're good at it.

五 四... In five, four...

大家好 我是第六新闻频道的爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 Hi, guys, this is April O'Neil from Channel 6 News

此刻我在美丽的纽约市 and I am here in beautiful New York City

就在初春第一天 on the first day of spring.

你们知道我想说什么 And you know what that means.

又到了甩掉烦人冬膘的时候啦 It is time to shed that pesky winter weight.

今天我们的嘉宾 And here with me today

是著名的健身教练哈里·帕斯特纳克 你好啊 is celebrity fitness trainer Harley Pasternak. Hi, Harley.

早上好 爱普莉尔 Good morning, April.

二十年前我研究过动物王国 Twenty years I've studied the animal kingdom.

里边有肥猪和胖牛 There are fat pigs, there are fat cows.

却没有胖鸟 There are no fat birds.

好 你现在设想自己是一只性感的海鸥 All right, I want you to visualize a sexy seagull.

我们要蹲下挥动你的翅膀 So we're going to squat down and flap your wings.

就这样 最大限度去摆动 Right over there. Full extension.

想象你正在飞离寒冷的北方 Picture you're leaving the cold north

挥动翅膀 你正在迁移 and you're flying. You're migrating.

念了四年新闻专业就为了做这个 Four years of journalism school so that I can do that.

整整四年啊 弗恩 Four years of my life, Vern.

太丢人了 It's embarrassing.

好了 奥尼尔 我明白 Look, O'Neil, I get it,

你想当一名正经的记者 you want to be a serious journalist.

我看到你在新闻编辑室附近转悠找大新闻 I see you sniffing around the newsroom for the big stories.

但给人们带来一些轻松的东西 But it's also okay to just give people something

一点...新闻白沫也不错啊 a little lighter. A little... little froth.

新闻白沫 Froth?

新闻白沫就是 比如你拿一杯普普通通的咖啡 You know, how, when you get a coffee, it's just, like, coffee,

加点白沫在面上的话 就显得更好看更好喝 then they put a little froth on it. It's kind of nice.

弗恩 那叫泡沫 Vern, that's foam.

对啊 管它泡沫还是白沫 反正你懂的 Yes, foam, froth, you get the point.

反正很好看很美味像糖一样甜 It's just... It's nice, it tastes good, it's candy.

你没听别人说吗 You ever heard the expression,

"永远不要抢走孩子的糖" "Never take candy from a baby"?

因为就连孩子都喜欢吃糖啊 It's because even babies love candy!

美味就行 你就是在给予人们 It's nice. And you're giving people

他们所喜欢的又好又美味的东西 something they like that's good and nice.

他们看着你就在想 They look at you and they see,

"哇 这真是一个美丽的 的... "Wow, there's a nice... There's...

甜妞" 总之重点是 "...candy." The point is,

我觉得你应该得到嘉奖啊 I think that you should be rewarded,

别老虐自己 好吗 not punishing yourself. Okay?

所以我准备奖励你 And I'm... I'm prepared to reward you.

我们去市中心吧 去我兄弟的老餐馆搓一顿 I say that we go to my buddy's old restaurant downtown.

那里气氛挺好... It's very vibey...

我们来这儿的路上刚吃过了 We just ate on the way over here.

这我知道... 我是说 不吃正餐 No, I know we just... I'm not saying for a full meal,

去吃点儿开胃菜什么的 we're just gonna eat appetizers.

我得去把采访做完 I got to go finish that interview.

办公室见 弗恩 I'll see you at the office, Vern!

回见吧你 I will see you at the office!

我想继续采访你 利维迪先生 I just wanted to follow up, Mr. Rivetti.

搞什么 你怎么弄到我号码的 Are you kidding me? How did you get my number?

我只想再问一个问题 If I could just ask one more question...

这个案子我已经把知道的全告诉你了 Listen, I already told you everything I know about this crime,

-所有的 -等等 - everything. - Wait, wait, wait.

好吧 你想知道别的 Okay, you wanna know anything else,

就回码头去找一个叫斯坦的人 you go back down to the docks and you see my guy Stan.

你想知道的他都会告诉你 He'll tell you anything else you need to know, okay?

还有 行行好 And hey, do me a favor.

把我的号码删掉好吗 Lose my number, all right?

没错 Good.

安全 都打开 It's clear. Let's open it up.

硝基乙烷

罐子没问题 继续搬 Container's good. Move on to the next one.

都弄出来 Move it out!

全装上车 Get those to the trucks now!

走 去下一个地方 快快快 Move out, next point! Go, go, go.

好了 We're done.

-第六频道 -克里斯 - Channel 6. - Chris.

克里斯 我是爱普莉尔 我在码头这里 Chris, it's April. I'm at the docks.

这大半夜的 奥尼尔 We're at the middle of the evening break O'Neil.

无论什么新闻都等明天吧 Whatever you got can wait for tomorrow.

不不 我看到化学品... No, no, I see chemical...

2-3-2 安全 2-3-2, clear!

-都弄走 -明白 - Get it out of my way. - Copy that.

光线过暗

该死 Damn it.

第二小队 第三区 走 Unit two, area three, move!

这边有动静 I've got movement!

注意这里 Keep your eyes over here!

允许开火 Weapons free!

都别动 Hold position!

撤退 Retreat!

撤退 离开这里 Retreat! Get out of here!

快走 Move! Move!

泰勒 泰勒 Taylor. Taylor!

我在和我妈聊天呢 Hey. I'm Skyping with my mom.

你不会相信我刚刚看到了什么 You have no idea what I just went through.

吓死我了 我看到有人袭击大脚帮 I am freaking out. I saw a Foot Clan attack.

你没事吧 Are you okay?

我在码头边上骑自行车 I was riding my bike by the docks.

晚上天都黑了 It was night, it's dark already

那里到处都是大脚帮的人 and there are Foot Clan soldiers everywhere.

接着不知道从哪儿出来一个人 Then out of nowhere, there was this guy

开始对抗他们 fighting back against them.

还留下了一个标志 And he... he left behind this symbol.

我以前肯定见过 And I know that I've seen it before.

但我不记得了 I can't remember where.

但的的确确有人在对抗大脚帮 But there is someone fighting back against the Foot Clan.

城里出现了正义卫士 There is a vigilante in this city.

没人知道 除了我 And no one knows, but I do.

我知道 现在我找到大新闻了 I know. And now I have my story.

我要和白沫和泡沫说拜拜 There is no more froth and foam for me.

啥 What?

没什么 Never mind.

今晚的新闻头条 有谁有想法吗 All right, we need a lead for tonight. Who's got it?

曼哈顿下城区重建提案 "Major redevelopments proposed for Lower Manhattan."

不行 No.

我这儿有 I got something.

纽约警署特遣队降低了大脚帮犯罪率 "NYPD task force taking credit for small decline in Foot-related crime."

-不错 就用这个 -明白 - I like that. Let's run with that. - Yes, ma'am.

早七点新闻 7:00 am broadcast,

还有三分钟开始 we have three minutes to air.

奥尼尔 我一会儿再和你谈 Oh, O'Neil. I'll talk to you in a minute.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Kommentare

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left