Die ersten 200 Zeilen.
分歧者 - 异类觉醒
芝加哥
我们很幸运能生在这座城市 We're lucky to be in the city.
人们说战争是可怕的 They say the war was terrible.
外面的世界都被毁了 That the rest of the world was destroyed.
我们的祖先建造城墙来保障安全 Our founders built the wall to keep us safe
并划分5个派别来维持社会稳定 and they divided us into five groups, factions,to keep the peace.
智者,探索知识和逻辑 The smart ones, the ones who value knowledge and logic
属于博学派 are in erudite.
他们无所不知 They know everything.
友好派耕种土地 Amity farm the land.
和谐友好,充满欢乐 They're all about kindness and harmony, always happy.
诚实派追求诚实与秩序 Candor value honesty and order.
他们讲真话,就算你不想听 They tell the truth, even when you wish they wouldn't.
还有无畏派 And then there's dauntless.
我们的保护神、战士、警察 They're our protectors, our soldiers, our police.
我总觉得他们很了不起 I always thought they were amazing.
勇敢,无畏又自由 Brave, fearless and free.
有人觉得无畏派就是疯子 Some people think dauntless are crazy,
其实也没错 which they kind of are.
快来,碧翠丝 Come on, Beatrice.
我是无私派 My faction is abnegation.
其他人都叫我们“死尸” The others all call us "stiffs."
我们的生活很简单 We lead a simple life,
无私奉献,致力于帮助他人 selfless, dedicated to helping others.
甚至救济无派者 We even feed the factionless,
那些不能适应任何一派的人 the ones who don't fit in anywhere.
我们是人民公仆 Because we're public servants,
因而担当着政府的角色 we're trusted to run the government.
我的父亲,协助领导者马库斯工作 My father works alongside our leader, Marcus.
这种划分很有效,人人都有归属 It all works. Everyone knows where they belong.
除了我 Except for me.
母亲常说,献身是一种艺术 My mother says there's an art to losing yourself.
但我还无法体会 But I haven't figured it out yet.
我不能想着自己 I'm supposed to never think of myself,
要永远帮助别人 to always help others.
不能在镜子前看太久 To never look too long in the mirror.
紧张吗? Are you nervous?
不 No.
你呢?你以前呢? Were you? For your test?
不 Mmm-mm. No.
我害怕极了 I was terrified.
但我没理由紧张,你也一样 But I didn't have any reason to be and neither do you.
好了 That's all you get.
规定就是规定 Rules are rules.
今天是测试的日子 Today I take the test.
我害怕我不属于无私派 I'm scared it'll tell me I'm not abnegation.
那样我就得离开家人 That I have to leave my family.
但我更害怕不能离开 But I'm even more scared that it will tell me to stay.
对于哥哥迦勒很轻松 For my brother Caleb, it's easy.
让我来帮你 Caleb: Let me help you with that.
他天生的 He's a natural.
碧翠丝,来拿其他东西吗? Beatrice, do you wanna get the other bags?
对不起 Sorry.
如果她是盲人或是截肢者? What if she'd been blind or an amputee?
你会帮她吗? Would you have helped her then?
我那时在想要不要帮她 I was thinking about helping her.
其实没那么难 It's not that hard.
那是你 For you, maybe.
放松点,深呼吸,要相信测试 Just relax, Beatrice. Take a deep breath and trust the test.
相信测试 Tris:Trust the test.
测试会决定我是谁,我的归属 Test will tell me who I am, where I belong.
睿智? Am I smart?
友好? Kind?
正直? Am I honest?
无私? Selfless?
还是勇敢? Or brave?
嘿,我们得不到的食物 Hey. So, all the food that we're not getting,
你们却要给无派人士? you guys are giving away to the factionless?
- 对吗? - 对 Right? Yeah? Yeah.
骗子,为什么撒谎? You're a liar. Why are you lying to me?
大家都知道是被你们私藏了 Everybody knows you keep it for yourselves.
干嘛不承认? So why don't you just admit it?
嗯? Huh?
我在和你们说话,你们这些死尸都聋了吗? I'm talking to you. Are all you stiffs deaf or somethin'? Hey!
碧翠丝… Beatrice...
不行 Don't.
一百年前,战争过后 One hundred years ago, after the war,
我们的创建者建立了一套体系 our founders created a system they believed
他们相信这套体系能维系和平 would prevent future conflict and create lasting peace.
今天,能力测验将根据性格 Today, aptitude testing based on your personality
给你们划分派别 will assign you to one of the factions.
虽然我们相信 While it is our belief that choosing the faction
根据测试选择派别 indicated by your test is the best way to ensure
是保障体系成功运作的最好方式 success within the faction system,
但你们有权在明天的选派仪式上 it is your right tomorrow at the choosing ceremony
忽略测验结果 to choose any of the five factions,
而选择其他派别 regardless of your test results.
但是,一旦作出选择 However, once the choice has been made,
将不能更改 there will be no change permitted.
你们无私派和镜子是怎么回事? What is it with you abnegation and mirrors?
我们拒绝浮华 We reject vanity.
嗯,知道了,坐吧 Yeah. I know. Sit down.
我是托丽,负责给你做测试 I'm Tori. I'll be administering your test.
你会面临一些选择 You'll be offered a series of choices
来测验你的能力倾向 to test your aptitude for each faction
最后得出一个结果 until you get one result.
没什么好担心的 I wouldn't sweat it.
95%的人遗传父母的派别 95% get the faction of their origin,
从你的状态看来… and from the looks of you...
这是什么? What is it?
喝下去 Bottoms up.
选吧 Choose.
马上,不然就晚了 Now. Before it's too late.
为什么?会怎样? Why? What will I do with them?
选择 Choose.
告诉我 Just tell me.
小狗 Little girl: Puppy!
起来 Get up.
趁监察还没来,从后门出去 We're going out the back door before a supervisor comes.
- 我的结果呢? - 快点 But what was my result? Come on!
怎么了? What happened?
你回去告诉家人,血清让你不舒适 You're going to tell your family that the serum made you sick
我让你回家 and that I sent you home. All right?
等等,结果是什么? No, but what was my result?
无私派 Abnegation.
博学派,以及无畏派 And erudite. And dauntless.
无畏派… Dauntless...
测验没有结果 Your results were inconclusive.
不可能,根本说不通啊 That's impossible. It doesn't make any sense.
不,不是不可能 No. Not impossible.
只是非常罕见 It's just extremely rare.
他们称之为“分歧者” They call it "divergent."
你不能告诉任何人,包括你父母 You can't tell anyone about this. Not even your parents.
对外就说 As far as the world is concerned,
结果是无私派 you received an abnegation result because
因为我会这么记录 that is what I manually entered.
那我在仪式上选哪个? So what am I supposed to do at the choosing ceremony?
我本应知道的 I was supposed to learn what to do.
测试应该告诉我选哪个 This was supposed to tell me what faction to choose, the test.
我们应该信赖测试 We're supposed to trust the test.
测试对你没用 The test didn't work on you.
你得相信自己 You have to trust yourself.
你今天怎么了? What happened to you today?
测试后去哪了? Where did you go after your test?
我不舒服,他们让我回家了 I got sick, so they sent me home early.
你完成测试了吗? Did you finish your test?
嗯 Mmm-hmm.
结果是什么? What was your result?
你的呢? What was yours?
为什么一声不吭就走了? Andrew: Why did you just leave without telling anybody?
我不舒服 I was sick.
碧翠丝… Beatrice...
你不了解现在形势 I don't think you understand the level of scrutiny we're under.
他们竭力想要诋毁我们 They're doing everything they can to discredit us right now.
谁? Who is?
博学派 Erudite.
他们觉得自己该掌权,而非我们 They believe that they should be the governing faction, not us.
所以你要小心点,知道吗? So you have to be careful right now, okay?
连马库斯都被指控了 Even Marcus is under attack.
指控什么? For what?
这个指控很早就有了 It's an old accusation.
说他虐待他儿子 That he mistreated his son
所以他儿子换派别 and that's why the boy defected.
- 是真的吗? - 不 Is that true? No.
当然不是 'Course not.
换派有很多原因 Children defect for all kinds of reasons.
不要呆太久,今晚好好休息 Don't take too long in here. You need a good night's sleep...
为明天准备 For tomorrow.
我… I, um...
我们爱你们 We love you.
晚安 Good night.
我为你骄傲,亲爱的 I'm so proud of you, honey.
- 碧翠丝? - 怎么了? Beatrice? What?
明天选择的时候… Tomorrow when we choose...
要为我们家考虑 You have to think of the family.
嗯 Yeah.
但也要为自己着想 But you also have to think of yourself.
请大家按所属派别到指定区域集中
早上好,珍妮 Morning, jeanine.
早上好,安德鲁,马库斯怎样啦? Good morning, Andrew. How is Marcus holding up?
很好 As well as can be expected.
我们要找出造谣的人 We need to find out who's behind these rumors.
我想大家都知道 I think we all know who it is.
如果是博学派的人,我保证会找出来 If it's someone from erudite, I promise I'll find out who.
你们的孩子啊 These are your children.
不知道他们今天选什么 I don't think I knew they were choosing today.
- 你叫什么? - 我叫…迦勒 What's your name? I'm... I'm Caleb.
很高兴见到你 It's a pleasure to meet you.
珍妮·马修斯 Jeanine Matthews.
你呢? And you are?
这是碧翠丝 This is Beatrice.
你们今天都要做大决定啊 Well, you both have a big decision to make today.
父母一定会支持你们的任何决定 I'm sure your parents will support whatever choice you make.
这不能称得上选择吧 That's not supposed to be a choice.
测验都告诉我们结果了 The test should tell us what to do.
你们还是可以自由选择 You're still free to choose.
但你并不希望那样 But you don't really want that.
碧翠丝… Beatrice...
我希望你们选择真实的自己 I want you to choose who you truly are
真正的归属 and where you truly belong.
不是因为一时兴起,或是渴望自己没有的 Not on a whim. Not because you wish you were someone you're not.
而是因为你真正了解自己 But because you honestly know yourself.
我希望你们明智地选择 I want you to choose wisely.
我相信你们会的 And I know you will.
派别系统是一个生命体 The faction system is a living being
由细胞组成,由你们组成 composed of cells, all of you.
而让他成长的唯一方法 And the only way it can survive and thrive
就是你们人人各司其职 is for each of you to claim your rightful place.
未来属于有归属的人 The future belongs to those who know where they belong.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.