Die ersten 200 Zeilen.
2022年 美国 失业率仅为百分之一
犯罪率历史新低 暴力几乎不存在 但有种暴力例外…
愿主保佑新开国元勋 感谢你们洗涤了我们的灵魂
天佑美国 国度重生
福克先生? 我是詹姆士桑丁 Mr. Faulk? James Sandin.
嗨,桑丁先生 Hey, Mr. Sandin.
我问了维修部的约翰了 他处理了 I talked to John over at repairs, and he took care of it.
一点问题都没有 It's all fine.
系统完全正常运行 The system is working without a hitch.
今晚你可以高枕无忧 You are going to be locked in tight tonight.
谢谢 先生 Thank you, sir.
好的 福克先生 预祝今晚平安 All right, Mr. Faulk. Safe night.
詹姆斯办公室 James Sandin's office.
苏珊? 我搞定福克了 Sue? Yeah, I took care of Faulk.
有什么消息吗 What do you know, did you hear anything?
你是第一名 桑丁先生 You're number one, Mr. Sandin.
你赢了 你最顶尖 All right. Yeah. You got it, sir. You came out on top.
多谢你 谢谢 Thank you very much. Thank you.
也恭喜你 苏珊 Congratulations to you, too, Susan.
你没必要说这的 You don't have to say that.
不 苏珊 这是团队的胜利 感谢你 No, Susan, it's a team win. Thank you.
好的 祝你有个平安夜晚 Okay. All right, well, safe night.
祝你有个平安夜晚 桑丁先生 Safe night, Mr. Sandin.
穷人无法自卫 The poor can't afford to protect themselves.
他们会是今晚的受害者 They're the victims tonight.
每个人都有自己的观点 We all got our own opinions.
这正是这个国家的优点 That's what makes this country great.
霍莉 四号线 你的大扫荡计划是什么 Holly, line four. What are your Purge plans?
用新的保全系统 把自己锁在屋内 Locking down behind my brand new security system.
来自维吉尼雅的彼得 你的大扫荡计划是什么 Pete from Northern Virginia, what's your Purge plan?
我要去对付我的老板 I'm gonna hunt down my boss.
那个混蛋罪有应得 That son of a bitch has it coming.
今年参加大扫荡的人数 将是有史以来最多的 Clearly, more people will be Purging this year than ever before.
今晚 美国街头将被鲜血染红 American streets will be running red tonight,
今晚化身野兽的人 将会史无前例的多 when people release the beast in record numbers.
卡利先生! 戒严之前抓紧时间出来散步? Mr. Cali! You're getting one last walk in before lockdown, huh?
是的 Yep.
有没有检查保全系统? Did you do the systems check I recommended?
当然 没有问题 Of course. No problems.
你跟我用的是同一个系统 我只卖最好的东西 Yeah, it's the same one I use. I only sell the best.
今晚没人能烦我们 Nobody's bothering us tonight.
祝你有个平安夜晚 桑丁先生 谢谢 You have a safe night, Mr. Sandin. Thanks.
不要忘了买蓝靛花 Don't forget to buy your blue Baptisias.
自豪地展示这些花 Display those flowers proudly, folks, okay?
来表现自己对今晚的支持 Show your support for this important evening.
祝你有个平安夜晚 各位 Safe night to everyone.
到家了 Home again, home again. Jiggity-jig.
释放野兽 在我们的美国街头进行大扫荡 Release the beast, and Purge in our American streets.
新开国元勋 Your New Founding Fathers...
国定杀戮日
2022年3月21日 下午5点58分
距离年度大扫荡还有62分钟
亲爱的 我回来了 Hey, honey, I'm home!
我在厨房 I'm in the kitchen.
今天快忙死了 What a day, what a day.
大家都在检查保全设备 Everybody's doing security checks, it's crazy.
真够呛的 交通比去年混乱 Traffic's even worse than last year.
味道真不错 Something smells good.
嘿 Hey.
嗒- 哒! 啊 Ta-da! Ah.
我去放到花瓶里 放到外面去 I'll put them in water, get them outside.
好 孩子在哪里 Okay. Where are the kids?
当然在房间 Their rooms, of course.
一小时后就要开始了 We got an hour before commencement, right?
嗯哼 晚餐快好了 Mmm-hmm. Dinner's nearly ready,
所以 快点 好的 so, uh, hurry up. All right.
我先打些电话 嗯哼 Well, I have to make a few phone calls. Mmm-hmm.
哦 Oh.
- 还有一件事 - 怎么了 One thing? Yeah?
柔伊的情况越来越糟了 Zoey is getting worse.
她一整天都在闹脾气 我快受够了 She's been pouting all day. I can't stand it.
你必须处理一下亨利的事 So, you're gonna have to do something about the Henry situation.
什么都不用做 There's nothing to do about it.
他18岁了 他已经长大 He's 18, he's not getting any younger.
生气要自己面对 别管它了 She's just gonna have to sulk. She'll get over it.
我有好消息要告诉大家 But I've got some good news for all of us.
晚餐时间再跟你们说 I'll tell you at dinner.
历史一次次地证明 History has proven this over and over again.
人类基本上是暴力的 We are inherently a violent species.
战争 屠杀 谋杀 Wars, genocide, murder.
问题是 我们不肯面对真正的自我 The denial of our true selves is the problem.
大扫荡不止将社会暴力 压缩在一个晚上里 The Purge not only contains societal violence to a single evening,
而且这种全国性的宣泄 but the country-wide catharsis creates psychological stability
是放了我们压抑在内心的暴力倾向 因此带来心理上的平静 by letting us release the aggression we all have inside of us.
我爱你 I love you.
我们来咆哮吧 Let's growl.
什么 What?
咆哮啊 为什么 Growl. Why?
因为每个人都说我爱你 Because everyone says, "I love you."
毫无新意 我们必须有自己的表达方式 It's used, and we need to find our own thing.
哦 像这样 Oh. Go like this...
不 这样看起来像白痴 No, I'll look silly.
快点 不 Come on. No.
来嘛 这是我们示爱的方式 "我爱你" 试试 Do it. It's our way of saying, "I love you." Try it.
来嘛 Do it.
我爸回来了 I think my dad's home.
抱歉 亲爱的 你必须走了 I'm sorry, baby. You've got to get going.
对不起 I'm sorry.
你必须在戒严之前赶回家 And you have to get home before lockdown.
快点 Come on.
来 Come here.
吼 Ho.
有人在为今晚准备 Someone's getting ready for tonight.
保重 Be careful.
玛丽! Mary!
遇到你太好了 I'm so glad I caught you.
我带了礼物 I come bearing gifts.
我怎么好意思收呢?葛雷丝 What have I done to deserve a gift, Grace?
我最近有新兴趣 烘焙 Oh, I have a new hobby. Baking. Grace. Mary.
我做了太多的饼干 I made way too many cookies.
- 嗨 - 哦 饼干 Hi! Ooh! Cookies!
希望你现在有胃口 I hope you're hungry.
这些饼干超棒 Those cookies are crazy good.
真可爱 They're lovely.
有个平安夜晚 两位 Have a safe night, ladies.
掰! 晚安! Bye! Good night!
再会! 谢谢你 葛雷丝 Bye! Thank you, Grace.
饼干 正合他们家胃口 是吧 Yeah, just what the Halversons needed. More cookies, right?
哦 Oh!
你们新改建的房子 真漂亮 The new addition you built, it's just amazing.
谢谢你 Thank you.
你知道这一年大家都过的很辛苦 玛丽 Not everyone had the year you did, Mary.
什么意思? What do you mean?
你老公在卖一套新保安系统 You know your husband sold a new security system
几乎卖给住这附近的所有人 to almost every home in this community.
有些人就说 You know, some people are actually saying
是大家出钱改建你们家的 this neighborhood paid for that new addition on your home.
大家这样说? Are people really saying that?
放轻松 只是邻居间的闲言闲语 Relax, it's just good old neighborhood gossip.
没什么好担心 Nothing to worry about.
你太敏感了 You're too sensitive.
今晚你们要开派对吗 葛雷丝? So, are you having your annual party, Grace?
不 那太麻烦 No. Too much trouble.
我们打算锁门 看特别节目 We're just gonna lock down, watch some Purge events.
没有啥活动 Nothing special.
谢谢你的饼干 Well, um, thank you for the cookies.
晚安 Good night.
不客气 You're welcome.
祝平安夜晚 玛丽 Have a safe night, Mary.
你也是 葛雷丝 And you, Grace.
我的老天 Christ.
你要吓死我喔 You scared me to death.
你不能静悄悄的从后面来 查理 You can't keep creeping up on me like that, Charlie.
不要再玩提米了 来帮你妈收拾桌子 好吗? So, quit playing with Timmy and come help me set the table, kiddo. Okay?
马上 Now.
查理 这是今天第二次了 Christ! Charlie, that's twice today.
你要害我心脏病发吗 You're gonna give me a heart attack.
抱歉 老妈 Sorry, Mom.
看 我改装了一下 Look, check it out. I made some adjustments to Timmy.
加了夜视功能 I installed a night vision program
马达隔音了 几乎没有声音 and I insulated his motor, so you can barely hear him.
它还可以放音乐 边执行任务 And he can now play music to accompany him on his missions.
看 See?
他爱老歌 He likes songs from olden times. Mmm-hmm.
嗯 很酷 That is very, very cool.
怎么了 有什么烦恼 What is it? What's bothering you?
是今晚 对吧 It's tonight, isn't it?
只要想着大扫荡的好处就好 好吗 Just remember all the good the Purge does, okay?
那才是最重要的 It's all that matters.
饿了吗? Are you hungry?
一点点 A little bit.
好 Good.
把提米拿走 然后来帮我准备晚餐 好吗 Well, take Timmy away and come back and help me finish up, okay?
嗯 好 Mmm. Okay.
亲爱的 晚餐很棒 Honey, this food is so good.
是不是? 完全没有碳水化合物 Isn't it amazing? Not one carb.
超棒 不仅仅是其中的一个 Oh, great. Not one.
好 我想知道大家今天发生什么 Well, I'd like to hear about everybody's day.
柔伊 你先 Zoey, you want to go first?
查理你在干嘛? Charlie, what are you doing?
抱歉我忘记纪录我的器官指数了 Sorry, I forgot to take my vitals earlier.
亲爱的 Honey...
顺带一提 我的心率发生一些变化 By the way, there's a slight deviation in my heart rate,
但除此之外 but other than that,
没啥好担心的 nothing to worry about.
好 谢谢你 Okay, thank you.
柔伊 说吧 Zoey, your day.
我不想再说 I don't want to do this anymore.
蠢毙了 It's stupid.
好! Okay, fine.
考试 练钢琴 普通的一天 嗯哼 Calc test, piano. Normal day. Mmm-hmm.
谁会在乎? Who cares?
我 我非常在乎 I do. I care, very much.
那练得怎样了 准备好了吗 And what about practice? You ready for your recital?
詹姆士 James.
当然你随时上也行 Of course you are, because you're always ready.
只是在第三乐章 左手要配合好 Just make sure your left hand cooperates in that third movement.
这是我听后的见解 When I'm listening, that's what I hear.
好了,可我... All right, can I...
介意我说说今天的事吗 Does anybody mind? Can I do my day?
我有个消息 继续 - I have some news. Um... - Go ahead.
我成功了 I did it. I did it.
销售额出来了 All sales are final...
叫我第一名 And I'm on top.
升级版保全系统 我卖得最多 My division sold the most upgraded security systems.
恭喜 爸 谢谢你 Congratulations, Dad. Thank you.
恭喜 亲爱的 Congratulations, baby.
这是团队的胜利 Thanks. It's a team effort, you know?
好 查理 该你了 All right, Charlie, you're next.
我们历史课上学到今晚的历史 Well, we studied the history of tonight in History.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.