Die ersten 200 Zeilen.
突然间 所有疾病都被根除了 So, overnight, all diseases are eradicated.
再也没有人自然死亡 No one dies of natural causes anymore.
十年内,全球人口翻倍 Within ten years, global population doubles.
经济崩溃,食物配给,街头暴动 Economic collapse, food rationing, rioting on the streets,
政府实施生育限制政策 and the governments impose these birth control restrictions
并限制80岁以上人群的医疗资源 and limit healthcare for the over-80s, but
但这远远不够 it's nowhere near enough.
于是他们决定找出并处决那些 So, they decide to identify and execute everyone
对社会贡献最小的人 that's contributing least to society.
怎么做? How?
用算法 An algorithm.
一个复杂的算法将评估每个人 A complex algorithm that identifies and measures everybody's
对社会、经济、艺术 和情感层面的影响力 social, financial, artistic, and emotional impacts on the world.
所有这些元素都被打包成 And all of this is wrapped up in
一部充满娱乐性 发人深省的过山车式电影 an entertaining, thought-provoking, rollercoaster ride of a movie.
你觉得怎么样? What do you think?
预算多少? What's it worth?
按我们提供的预算方案 Well, with the budget that we sent you,
我们明年能拍出最棒的电影 we can make the best film of next year.
但就算你们砍掉几百万 But even if you were to shave off
我们依然能拍出 a couple of mil, we could still make,
像样的作品 like, a decent movie.
太棒了,贾斯汀 It's brilliant, Justin.
你这个预言家混蛋 You prophetic prick.
让我跟团队提案吧 Just let me pitch it to the team.
天,我太兴奋了 Oh, man, I'm psyched.
调查员发现那位科学家 是被木材游说集团灭口的 Our investigators realized that the scientist was murdered
因为他们发现植物 by timber lobbyists after they found out that
能感知疼痛 plants can feel pain.
当被物理伤害时,它们承受的痛苦 They suffer as much as humans when physically
不亚于人类,尤其是被切割成型 harmed, especially after they're cut and shaped and
变成这种椅子的时候 mutilated into chairs like this.
它们还活着 They're still alive.
想象一下,如果你知道手中的铅笔 Can you imagine how amazing it would be
正在痛苦尖叫 if you knew that the pencil that you're
该有多震撼? using is still screaming in pain?
哇 Wow.
这正是我们寻找的那种 That's exactly the kind of deeply moral head
颠覆道德认知的杰作 fuck we've been looking for.
故事开始是辛辣的富豪讽刺剧 So it starts off as a sickly wealth satire.
操蛋的投资人,顽固派,资产阶级对吧? Fucking investors, bigoties, and bourgeoisie, right?
游艇,香槟,绑架保险 Yachts, cocks, and kidnapped insurance.
突然就陷入了 Then out of nowhere, we're in the middle
全面的共识崩溃 of the complete contentious collapse.
然后变成了史诗般的奥德赛之旅 And then it becomes this elemental odyssey.
哇 Wow.
哇 Wow.
天,我真想 God, I would love to just get in
钻进你的大脑 that brain of yours.
我只说三个字 I'm only going to say three words.
尽情想象 Just imagine.
靠 Oh, shit.
太棒了 Love it.
绝妙 Fantastic.
真是绝妙 So fantastic.
这是个非常个人化的故事 It's a really personal story.
源自他们的良知 It's from their conscience.
充满远见 Totally visionary.
需要多少投资? What kind of money?
蕾吉娜,专心 Regina, concentrate.
让他们看 Let them watch.
新理念,新声音 New ideas, a new voice.
他是三位父亲之一 He's one of three fathers.
书呆子成长记 Grown nooks.
所以特别适合你们的流媒体平台 And that's why it's perfect for your stream platform.
我会给你打电话 I am going to give you a call.
好吗? All right?
这是个爱情故事 It's a love story.
很意外吗? Are you surprised?
嗯 Yeah.
男女主角嘛...... Guy and a girl.
男主是编剧 He's a screenwriter.
准确的说,曾经是 I mean, well, he used to be, but
但事实上 to be honest, he's been in and out
他长期饱受创作瓶颈 of quite severe writer's block for quite a
和抑郁症困扰 long time and also depression.
我想说,这剧情似曾相识啊 You know, I think I've seen this one before.
我继续说吧 I'll carry on anyway.
他不断的参加各种电影节 So he keeps going to these festivals, right?
试图寻找灵感 And he's trying to get ideas away.
不停推销创意却屡屡碰壁 He's pitching all the time, but nothing.
酗酒问题 When do we find out about his drinking
第几幕揭晓? problem?
第三幕? Act three?
至于女主 So she.
应该是个泼妇吧 A hag, presumably.
正在崛起的新星 Is a superstar in the making.
所有人都想与她合作 I mean, everyone wants to work with her,
推销创意 pitch her ideas.
与二十年前那个 And she's a million miles away from the
被他提携的追星实习生 starstruck intern that he took under his wing
判若两人 20 years before.
追星族 Starstruck.
追星族 Starstruck.
她当年可痴迷他了 She was starstruck.
被迷得神魂颠倒 She couldn't move for it.
在他耀眼的光环下 She wasn't able to complete four sentences in
连一句完整的话都说不出来 the face of his opulent glow.
现在这光环是透过汗渍发光 Now, is the glow coming through the sweat
还是环绕着汗渍散发? stains or sort of emanating around the sweat stains?
结局怎样? OK, how does it end?
大团圆 It's a happy ending.
两人手牵手走向夕阳 They both go off into the sunset, holding
喝着石榴汁之类的 hands, drinking like pomegranate juice and stuff.
她终于领悟了圣诞节的真正意义 Having found the true meaning of Christmas.
哼,可没有那些苦乐参半的屁话 Mm, none of that bittersweet bullshit.
这可是大团圆结局 It's a happy ending.
她搬回了巴塞罗那 She moves back to Barcelona.
她不再试图带他们的女儿去伦敦 She stops trying to take their daughter to London.
于是他们又成了 他妈的功能正常的家庭 And they become a functional fucking family all
皆大欢喜 over again.
这结局怎么样? How about that?
嗯? Huh?
好了堂吉诃德,这出戏挺可爱 OK, Don Quixote, this has been cute.
真的可爱 Really cute.
克里斯蒂安? Christian?
好吧,我们该走了 Yeah, we should be going.
你不能每次心血来潮就空降到 You know, you can't just keep airdropping yourself
安娜的生活边缘晃悠 into Anna's peripherals whenever it suits you.
她有自己的人生 She has a life.
我们在巴塞罗那过得很好 We have a life in Barcelona.
但这还不够 And it's not enough.
你那蜗居单身汉 吃微波炉食品的 Your one bed, ready meal shrug of a
潦倒生活配不上她 lifestyle isn't enough for her.
抱歉托尼,我不是故意刻薄 I'm sorry, Tony, I don't mean to be
但我要给安娜提供 cruel, but I'm trying to give Anna the
我做梦都不敢想的机遇 kind of opportunities I could never have dreamed of.
这就是我奋斗的目标 That is what I'm working for.
哦?这就是你的奋斗目标? Oh, is that what you're working for?
要把我的独生女儿从她父亲 To save my only daughter from her father's
平庸的旋转木马上拯救出来? merry-go-round of mediocrity?
正是 Yes.
知道我有个关于你的理论吗? Do you know that I've got a theory about you?
你喜欢的那些果汁排毒疗程 You know those juice fast things that you
记得吗? like to do?
清肠疗法? Those cleanses?
我猜有次疗程 I think that perhaps one of them was
强度过大,把你他妈的灵魂... a little stronger than you'd anticipated and washed
都冲进下水道了 your fucking soul away.
你到底是人还是 Are you a person or just a sort
欢呼雀跃的发型师? of animate haircut?
我实在分不清 I really can't tell.
弗洛拉? Flora?
蛋糕买了吗? Did you get the cake?
什么? What?
给咱们女儿的生日蛋糕 For our daughter's birthday, did you get our
你买了吗? daughter a birthday cake?
当然 Of course.
不过你知道吗? But, you know what?
去你丫的 Fuck you.
好,行啊 Yeah, OK.
你也去死吧 Fuck you, too.
还有你 And you.
我们得搞个该死的蛋糕 We need a fucking cake.
她喜欢什么口味? What kind of cake does she like?
我去她洋抖看看 I'm going to check her TikTok or something.
为什么我拿到的 都是薯片袋底的渣渣 Why am I only getting bottom of the
克里斯蒂安? bag chips here, Christian?
现在流传着精彩照片 There are good pictures going around.
里面都没我 I'm not in any of them.
你还有时间 You've got time.
你知道什么内幕吗? Do you know something I don't know?
老天,我希望我知道的比你多 Oh, God, I would hope so.
库珀老爹在这儿干什么? What's Daddy Coop's job doing here?
接小库珀? Picking up Baby Coop?
小库珀有私人行程 Baby Coop's got his own thing.
你觉得是阿拉斯加航空的飞机? What, you think it's the Alaska Jet?
他肯定选了那匹黑马 I think he's picked the horse.
你居然以为可能是自己 It's adorable to me that you think it
真是太可爱了 actually might be you.
我可是万人迷 I am widely adored.
裙子不错 I like your dress.
只要不是气候变化蛋糕 OK, so it looks like as long as
或者警察暴力蛋糕 it's not a climate change cake or a
应该就没问题 police brutality cake, we should be fine.
查清楚那架飞机是来接谁的 Find out about the jet and who it's here for.
搞什么鬼? What the fuck?
我要你关于「橱窗战争」的笔记 I need your notes for the war on windows.
天啊,对了 Oh, God, right.
给伊莎贝尔・于佩尔送黄花 OK, for Isabelle Huppert, flowers.
必须是黄色的 Yellow ones, obviously.
当然 Obviously.
贺卡写,,「恭喜啊,,贱人」 And the notes, congratulations, bitch.
弗朗索瓦・欧容送花和南美红酒 For Francois Ouzon, flowers, bottle of wine, something South American.
贺卡写「恭喜啊,混球」 With a note, congratulations, you fucking prick.
我手机呢? My phone.
现在时机正好 This is definitely the right time.
对,这调调耳熟 Yeah, it's familiar.
听起来好像 It makes it sound like we're best buds
我们是全世界 in the whole wide world.
最铁的脏话之交一样 It's like a fuck-filled friendship.
茱蒂・丹契女爵士呢? What about for Dame Judy Dench?
所有女性都叫碧池 Just call all the women bitches and all
男性都叫混球,,或者反过来也行 the men pricks, or vice versa.
我会灵活运用 I'll mix it up.
我看起来怎样? How do I look?
查清楚飞机的事 Find out about the jet.
我为这事忙得脚不沾地 I've got my fingers to the bone for this thing.
见到你真好 Nice to see you.
真是太高兴了 So nice to see you.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.