Die ersten 200 Zeilen.
1986年 兰伯特公馆
嗨 我是埃莉斯 你一定是洛林 Hi. I'm Elise. You must be Lorraine.
是的 很高兴见到你 抱歉这么晚了还叫你来 Yes. Nice to meet you. I'm sorry it's so late.
白天的工作让我只能晚上带孩子 My day job kind of makes raising my son a night job.
别担心了 Don't worry about it.
我的工作表上 只有天黑之后才开始有情况 In my line of work, things tend to happen when it gets dark.
- 请进 - 谢谢 - Please. - Thank you.
喂 卡尔! Ahoy, Carl!
埃莉斯 谢谢你能来 Elise, thank you for coming.
我不知道还能做什么了 只能找你 I didn't know what else to do, except call you.
哦 明白了 Oh, I understand.
你遇到难题了不过你想 You had a big problem and you thought
把这个也变成我的难题 是吧? you'd make it my problem, too. Is that it?
呃 呃... Uh, uh...
我开玩笑的 I'm teasing.
我总是乐意帮忙的 卡尔 You know I'm always happy to help, Carl.
你要喝咖啡还是茶? Would you like some coffee or tea?
不用了 谢谢 No, thank you.
如果可以的话 我想马上开始 I'd like to get started right away, if that's okay.
卡尔在电话里告诉我 Carl told me on the phone
被盯上的是你儿子 对吧? your son is the one affected, is that right?
对 是的 Yes, that's right.
我儿子 乔希 My son, Josh.
有东西跟上他了 Something is following him.
给她看看 Show her.
开始我做了所有的正常检查 I started with all the usual checks,
心理健康测试 用药记录 mental health tests, medical records.
一切都正常 Everything normal.
然后我看到了照片 Then I saw the photos.
第一次注意到大概是六周前 First noticed it about six weeks ago.
以为是相机的问题 Thought it was a camera problem.
然后很显然完全不是那回事 Then it became apparent that it was more than that.
我跟孩子谈了谈 I interviewed the boy.
他什么也不告诉我 他害怕 He won't tell me anything. He's afraid.
其实 我也害怕 I'm afraid, too.
这房子里有东西 我能感觉到 There's something in this house. I can feel it.
它不希望我在这里 It doesn't want me here.
我能见见他吗? May I meet him?
你好 乔希 我叫埃莉斯 Hi, Josh. I'm Elise.
我想问你几个简单的问题 I would love to ask you some simple questions.
你喜欢住在这里吗? Do you like living here?
喜欢 还好 Yeah, I guess.
附近像你这么大的孩子多吗? Are there a lot of kids your age in this neighborhood?
有一些 隔壁就有一个 A few. One kid lives next door.
那肯定挺有意思 That must be fun.
住在这里有没有什么事情你不喜欢吗? Is there anything you don't like about living in this house?
我有时候会做噩梦 I have bad dreams sometimes.
你梦到了什么? What happens in your dreams?
我要跟你试一些办法 乔希 I'd like to try something with you, Josh.
而且我保证 不会伤害到你 And I promise, it won't hurt.
我想让你放松 I want you to just relax.
听着时钟的声音 Listen to the ticking.
注意这个声音 Focus on it.
不要再想其他的 Tune everything else out.
感觉自己越来越困 Feel yourself getting sleepier.
我们现在来到你的梦里了 乔希 We are now inside your dream, Josh.
四处看看 Look around.
你能看到什么? What do you see?
我看到自己 I see myself
睡在床上 sleeping in bed.
你在自己的卧室里吗? Are you in your bedroom?
不是 No.
是个黑暗的地方 I'm somewhere dark.
这里一直很黑 It's always dark here.
只有你自己吗? Are you alone?
不是 No.
她也在这 She's here.
"她"是谁? Who is "she"?
她说她是个朋友 She says she's a friend.
她每晚都来看我 She visits me every night.
此时此刻她在哪? Where is she right at this moment?
她跟我们一起在这座房子里吗? Is she here in this house with us?
我想跟她谈谈 I'd like to talk to her.
好吧 我们玩个小游戏 乔希 Okay, we're gonna play a little game, Josh.
名字叫冷还是热 It's called Hot and Cold.
我在房子里走走 I'll walk around the house,
你告诉我我是变冷了还是变热了 and you tell me if I'm getting warmer or colder.
冷 Cold.
热 Warm.
更热了 Warmer.
冷了 Colder.
又热了 Getting warm.
很热 Hotter.
非常热 It's very hot.
请离开那里 Please get out of there.
你是谁? Who are you?
你要干什么? What do you want?
出什么事了? What happened?
我看到缠他身的东西了 可不是朋友 I saw what haunts him, and it's not a friend.
附身来的 我从没感受过如此恶毒的邪魔 It's a parasite. I've never felt such a malignant presence.
它想成为他 It wants to be him.
兰伯特小姐 Miss Lambert,
我认为你儿子有一种非常独特的能力 是天赋 I think your son has a unique ability, a gift.
当他睡着后 他可以去到某些地方 看到某些东西 When he sleeps at night, he's able to go places, see things.
看到那些活人看不到的东西 Things no living person is supposed to see.
只是现在 有一个死灵 也看到了他 Only now, one of the dead has seen him, too.
哦 天呐 Oh, my God.
哦 你能阻止这个吗? Well, can you stop it?
我可以送走他的天赋 I could take away his gift
来压制他对自己能力的记忆 to suppress his memory of his ability.
我们要怎么做? How would we do that?
我带你去 I'll show you.
不管有多无奈你该做什么就做什么 让他忘却吧 Do whatever you have to. Make him forget.
潜伏
第二部 阴儿房
昨晚我看到自己睡着了
然后我飞走了
有一天早晨 道尔顿一觉不醒 One morning, Dalton just wouldn't wake up.
我们带他看了所有我们能找到最好的医生 We took him to the best doctors we could find,
可是谁也不知道他怎么了 but none of them had any idea.
最后 我们只能带他回家 Eventually, we just took him home,
他依然昏迷不醒 still in his coma.
然后在房子周围就开始发生诡异的事情 Then things started happening around the house.
无法解释的事情 Unexplained things.
我被吓坏了 所以我们搬了家 I got so freaked out, we moved.
可是诡异依然没有散去 But they kept happening.
所以你认为是有某些超自然的力量在作怪? And you believe that there was some sort of supernatural force at work?
你什么时候请死者埃莉斯雷尼尔 When did you hire the services
来为你服务的? of the deceased Elise Rainier?
就是在我们束手无策的时候 When we ran out of places to go.
兰伯特夫人 在你的口供中称 It says in your statement, Mrs. Lambert,
昨晚 大概晚上10点钟左右 that last night, at approximately 10:00 p.m.,
埃莉斯使你丈夫进入了催眠状态 Elise put your husband into a state of hypnosis.
她这样做是自己工作的一部分 She did this as part of a ritual that
因为她认为这样可以让你丈夫 she believed would allow him to
"把他的无意识状态引入一个..."呃... "project his unconscious into a..." Uh...
抱歉 我连自己的记录都看不清了 I'm sorry, I can't read my own handwriting.
"引入一个灵界 在那里可以让他找到你们的儿子" "Into a spirit realm, where he could locate your son"
"并把他的意识带回来" "and bring him back to consciousness."
请问 你真的相信这会有帮助吗? Now, did you really believe that would help?
我不得不试 不管她做了什么 都起作用了 I had to. Whatever she did, it worked.
道尔顿醒来了 Dalton woke up.
可是你儿子醒来之后又发生了什么呢? And what happened after your son woke up?
乔希! Josh!
乔希 你在哪? Josh, where are you?
乔希! Josh!
丽娜 Renai.
我在这 I'm right here.
- 怎么了? - 丽娜! - What? - Renai!
哦 不 不 不 Oh, no, no, no.
埃莉斯! 埃莉斯! Elise! Elise!
妈 带道尔顿出去! 打急救电话! Mom, get Dalton out of here! Call an ambulance!
不 醒醒 不要 埃莉斯! No, no, no. Elise!
哦 不! Oh, no!
不 不! No, no!
怎么了? What?
你这样看着我干什么? Why are you looking at me like that?
你觉得是我干的? You think I did this?
你相信他吗? Did you believe him?
- 他是我丈夫 - 我问的不是这个 - He's my husband. - That's not what I asked.
是的 我相信他 我丈夫不会杀人的 Yes, I believed him. My husband isn't capable of killing anybody.
这是一张埃莉斯在她被杀前几秒钟拍摄的照片 This is a photo Elise took seconds before she was killed.
你能告诉我照片里那个是谁吗? Can you tell me who that is in this picture?
我们的房子里发生了很多诡异的事情 There were a lot of strange things happening in our house.
我看到了鬼 看到了很多 I saw apparitions, lots of them.
你是要说这是张鬼的照片吗? Are you telling me that this is a photograph of a ghost?
听我说 兰伯特夫人 我对鬼不感兴趣 Listen, I'm not interested in ghosts, Mrs. Lambert.
我感兴趣的是那些编造出鬼的活人们 I'm interested in the living people who create them.
埃莉斯的脖子上有痕迹 Elise has marks on her neck
是被人类的手掐出来的 that were put there by human hands.
如果法医验证的结果与你丈夫的手掌相吻合的话我会通知你的 I'll let you know if forensics matches those marks to your husband.
杰西卡 我们回来了 Jessica, we're home.
嘿 儿子们 Hey, guys.
- 爸爸! 看我做的 - 嘿 - Dad! Look what I made. - Hey.
- 是什么? - 是简易电话 - What? - It's a cup phone.
看懂没? 你把耳朵放在这里 我把嘴巴放在那个里边 See? You put your ear in that, and I put my mouth in that.
你是个天才 太厉害了 谢谢你照顾他们 You are a genius. Absolute brilliance. Thanks for watching them.
- 代我向你妈妈问好 - 我会的 - Say hi to your mom from me. - I will.
哦 妈妈 我来吧 Oh. Mom, I'll get that.
我上去铺床 I'll go up and make the beds.
好的 All right.
该睡觉了 儿子们 Time for bed, boys.
我们要在这里住多久? How long are we gonna be here for?
警察们在咱们家调查的时候 We're gonna be at Grandma's house for a little bit
我们暂时住在奶奶家 while the police work at our house.
其实 我们家在这里已经住了很长时间了 You know, this house has been in the family for a long time.
而且你们 And you guys
要睡在爸爸以前的卧室里 get to stay in Daddy's old bedroom.
你在这里看到什么不好的东西了吗? Did you see anything bad in here?
没有 No.
你也不会的 对吧? And neither will you, okay?
嗯 Okay.
晚安 Good night.
怎么了? What?
只是很欣慰你醒来了 Just glad you're awake.
儿子们 晚安 Good night, boys.
晚安 Good night.
嘿 道尔顿 Hey, Dalton.
怎么了? What?
看我做的 Look what I made.
一定要看么? Do I have to?
一定要看 Yeah.
太蠢了 This is stupid.
来试试 真的能用 我想问你些事情 好吗? Come on, it really works. I wanna ask you something, all right?
好吧 来吧 要把线拉直 All right, fine. The string needs to be tight.
再走远点 好的 Go farther back. Okay.
那么 你觉得这个怎么样? So, what do you think of this?
我觉得很蠢 I think it's stupid.
嘿 Hey.
洛林? Lorraine?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.