Die ersten 200 Zeilen.
长官,一分钟倒计时。 Sir, one minute warning.
再次祝贺您。 Congratulations again.
贝蒂,我女儿有消息吗? Heard anything from Betty, from my daughter?
没有,长官。 我们尝试多次联系她。 No, sir. We tried her several times.
好的。 Okay.
谢谢你。 Thank you.
好的,新罕布什尔州, All right, New Hampshire,
我们即将开始。 we are moments away.
你们准备好了吗? Are you ready?
支持罗斯! 支持罗斯! Ready for Ross! Ready for Ross!
支持罗斯! 支持罗斯! Ready for Ross! Ready for Ross!
支持罗斯! 支持罗斯! Ready for Ross! Ready for Ross!
女士们先生们, Ladies and gentlemen,
美利坚合众国 下一任总统, the next President of the United States of America,
撒迪厄斯·罗斯! Thaddeus Ross!
谢谢大家。 Thank you.
今晚,美国人民已经做出了选择, Tonight, America has spoken
在这次我们一生中最重要的选举中。 in one of the most important elections of our lifetimes.
我们认识到了此刻的紧迫性。 We've recognized the urgency of this moment.
从一半人类的消失, From the disappearance of half of mankind
到一颗天体的出现, to the emergence of a celestial mass
在印度洋中, in the Indian Ocean,
我们面临的威胁没有减缓的迹象。 the threats we face show no signs of slowing down.
但我们克服这些威胁的唯一方法是团结一致! But the only way we can overcome them is together!
今晚,罗斯总统 Tonight, President Ross
在他的胜选演说中,强调了团结的主题, embraced the theme of togetherness
in his acceptance speech,
但他的过去讲述了一个不同的故事, but his past tells a different story,
尤其在与美国队长这样的英雄合作上。 especially when it comes to working with heroes
like Captain America.
作为我们国家最重要的两位领导人, As two of our nation's most important leaders,
有人质疑他们是否能够克服 some question if they can overcome
他们时而动荡的历史, their at-times tumultuous history
以应对未来的挑战。 to face the challenges ahead.
给你,队长。 Here you go, Cap.
在他担任... During his time as a...
把钱收起来。 算我的。 Put your money away. It's on the house.
谢谢,查理。 Thanks, Charlie.
...导致罗斯 ...leading to Ross
被贴上了“绿巨人猎手”的标签。 being branded with the moniker of "the Hulk Hunter."
在绿巨人和憎恶 Following Hulk and the Abomination's
摧毁哈莱姆之后, destruction of Harlem,
罗斯受到了批评, Ross was criticized for what some called
因为一些人称之为在新闻发布会上所谓的“毫无根据的爆发”。 "an unwarranted outburst" during a press conference.
事实上,许多人指责罗斯造成了附带损害, In fact, many blamed Ross for the collateral damage,
认为是他对班纳的绿巨人的 believing it was his relentless pursuit
无情追捕才导致了这场浩劫。 of Banner's Hulk that led to the rampage.
这也导致了当选总统 It also resulted in the President-elect's
与女儿的关系疏远, estrangement from his daughter,
布鲁斯·班纳的前女友,贝蒂·罗斯医生。 Doctor Betty Ross, Bruce Banner's ex-girlfriend.
但出人意料的是, But in a surprising turn of events,
他成功扭转局势, he managed to shift the narrative,
平息了最严厉的批评, and silence his harshest critics
逮捕了 by apprehending the man responsible
对憎恶事件负责的罪魁祸首。 for the Abomination.
下面情况怎样? How we lookin' down there?
毒蛇雇佣兵 Well, SERPENT mercenaries
一小时前带包裹进入。 entered with a package about an hour ago.
随时准备交给买家。 They're handing it to the buyer any minute.
知道他们带什么吗? We know what they're carrying?
白宫机密。 That is classified per the White House.
当然。 Of course it is.
鹰一在哪?授权攻击。 Where's Eagle-One? We have strike authorization.
鹰一正在进入目标空域。 Eagle-One is entering the target airspace now.
上传化合物秘密入口点。 Upload the compound's covert entry points.
秘密?新手吧? Covert? Really? You must be new.
等着瞧。 Wait for it.
山姆,海豹队六分钟后到。 Sam, SEAL team is six minutes out.
收到。 Copy that.
他怎么做到的? How the hell did he just do that?
队长的装备是瓦坎达人的礼物, Cap's gear was a gift from the Wakandans
为了帮他们。 for helping them out.
我听说连包装纸都是用振金做的。 I heard even the wrapping paper was made of vibranium.
不,伙计。我开玩笑的。拜托。 No, man. I'm kidding. Come on.
华金,红翼发现人质。 Joaquin, Redwing's pickin' up hostages inside.
-我进去! -不行。 -I'm goin' in. -Negative.
包裹是首要任务。 The package is the priority.
海豹队去追踪包裹。 Have the SEALs track the package.
我负责解救人质。 I'm on the hostages.
红翼,发他们大楼扫描图。 Redwing, send them a scan of the building.
那是什么? What is it?
那是响尾蛇。 That's Sidewinder.
他是毒蛇头目。 He's the head of SERPENT.
他不该在这儿。 He's not supposed to be here.
啊。 Ah.
祷告呢,神父? You're praying, Padre.
神父。 Padre.
神父。神父,神父,神父。 Padre. Padre, Padre, Padre.
杀了他们。 Kill them.
- 不,不! - 一个一个地杀了他们。 - No. No! - Kill them one at a time.
安静! Silencio!
美国队长在这里。 Captain America is here.
收到请回答? Do you copy?
移动,移动,移动! Move, move, move!
快走,快走。 Vámonos, vámonos.
把包裹弄出去。 Get the package outta here.
山姆,毒蛇带罐子跑了。 SERPENT's on the move with the canister, Sam.
我正忙着呢! I'm kinda busy right now!
红翼,听我指令。 Redwing, on my mark.
停下。 Stop.
都别靠近! 不然开枪了。 Stay back! Or we'll shoot them.
山姆,毒蛇带着罐子跑远了, SERPENT's gettin' farther away with the canister, Sam,
响尾蛇正往教堂去。 and Sidewinder's headed to the chapel.
我知道你想干什么。 I already know what you're trying to do.
你不能同时出现在两个地方。 You can't be at two places at once.
好吧,就这一次。 All right, this time.
但别把自己弄死了。 But don't get yourself killed.
别死。收到。 No dying. Copy that.
买家没出现。 Buyer didn't show.
看来你需要 更好的客户。 Looks like you need better clients.
你不用担心。 You don't need to worry.
我会找到那个浪费我时间的人。 I'll find whoever wasted my time.
你还有更大的麻烦。 You have bigger concerns.
我梦寐以求想杀的美国队长 The Captain America I dreamt of killing
比你强多了。 was bigger than you.
我很乐意让你失望。 I'm happy to disappoint.
我打赌你很容易被打垮。 I bet you break easy.
没那么容易。 Not that easy.
也没那么难。 Not that hard.
我听到你肋骨断了。 I heard your rib go.
要不要休息一下? You need a minute?
不用。不用, 快点结束吧。 Nope. Nope, let's get this over with.
我今天还一堆事儿呢。 I got shit to do today.
呜呼! Whoo-hoo!
该死。 Damn.
没人看到。 Nobody saw that.
山姆,包裹已安全。 Sam, package is secured.
我会把你的星星 加到我的收藏里。 I'll add your star to my collection.
要不要休息一下? Need a minute?
我就知道。 That's what I thought.
给我们留点,队长。 Save some for us, Cap.
他手臂骨折了, 温柔点。 He has a fractured arm, so be gentle.
“永远面向阳光, "Keep your face
阴影就会落在你身后。” always to the sunshine,
and the shadows will fall behind you."
这句名言是贝蒂的主意。 The quote was Betty's idea.
她还是不跟你说话吗? She's still not speaking with you?
嗯。 No.
她不相信 我已经改变了。 She doesn't believe I've changed.
真的改变了。 Really changed.
我想我不会再有 另一次机会了。 I don't think I'm gonna get another shot.
莱拉,我上任 快一百天了。 Comin' up on the end of my first hundred days, Leila.
这会决定我是什么样的人。 They're gonna define me.
这项条约必须成功。 This treaty's gotta work.
你好。 Hello.
总统先生, 任务成功了。 Mr. President, the mission was a success.
好,跟我说说。 All right, fill me in.
队长和海豹突击队 救出了人质。 Cap and the SEAL team saved the hostages.
包裹已安全, 正在运往美国。 The package is secure and en route to the US.
你弟弟怎么样了? How's your brother?
哇哦,你居然还记得。 Oh, wow, you remember.
-他在空军。 -是的。 -He's in the Air Force. -Yeah.
可能是因为你。 Probably 'cause of you.
我尽量不因此事迁怒他。 I try not to hold that against him.
这地方 It's a weird place
适合交接,是不是有点奇怪?嗯哼。 -for a handoff, right? -Mm-hmm.
地方空旷,防守薄弱。 Wide open, soft perimeter.
你觉得买家真打算出现吗? You think the buyer ever intended on showin' up?
你觉得毒蛇组织被耍了吗? You think SERPENT got played?
他们说什么? What are they sayin'?
一样的。 合同是匿名的。 Same thing. Contract was anonymous.
五千万偷走 运往日本的罐子。 Fifty mil to steal the canister en route to Japan.
然后出现在这里 和买家见面。 Then show up here and meet the buyer.
嗯。 Hmm.
如果追踪到响尾蛇,请告诉我们。 Let us know if you get a trace on Sidewinder.
-干得好。 -谢谢。 -Good work. -Thank you.
你们注意到了,我没死, You'll notice, I did not die,
而且他们说我死得不够拉风。 and people are saying I did not die in style.
谁说的? Who is saying that?
-人们。 -什么人? -People. -What people?
所有人。 Everybody.
所有人都在说。 Everybody is saying that.
嘿,说说看,我穿上你这身旧装备,是不是像新的一样? Look, tell me I don't make your old gear look brand-new.
你把胫甲穿倒了。 You've got on the greaves upside down.
我开玩笑的。 I'm joking.
你看起来不错,伙计。 You look good, man.
好吧。算你说的对。 All right. Fair enough.
这么说,你终于要 That means that you're finally gonna
介绍我认识蚁人了吗? introduce me to Ant-Man?
想都别想。 Nope.
好吧,至少你得教我 Well, at least you gotta teach me
你的空中踢,老兄。 your aerial kick, man.
拜托,既然我当了猎鹰,就得样样精通。 Look, if I'm gonna be Falcon, I gotta know everything.
你还没准备好。 In no way are you ready for that.
但我有个家伙会教你 But I got a guy who'll teach you the fundamentals
从头开始打基础。 from the ground up
当然。 Absolutely.
他不太擅长与人交往。 Now, he's not a people person.
所以你最好学着闭嘴。 So you gotta learn how to keep your mouth shut.
你能做到吗? Can you do that?
他肯定会喜欢我的,老兄! 开玩笑吧? He's gonna love me, bro! Are you kidding me?
-这不是正确的答案。 -他会爱上我的。 -That's not the right answer. -He's gonna love me.
怎么了,老炮? What's up, OG?
这小白脸是谁? Who's the pretty boy?
“小白脸”?你没跟老家伙 提过我? "Pretty boy"? You didn't tell gramps about me?
我是新猎鹰。 I'm the new Falcon.
-不,你不是。 -我是。 -No, you're not. -Yes, I am.
这是华金·托雷斯。 This is Joaquin Torres.
和他一起工作 三年了。 Been workin' with him for three years.
我还没搞清楚 怎么让他闭嘴。 I haven't figured out how to shut him up yet.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.