Outpost: Black Sun

Outpost: Black Sun

Download Chinese-bg-code Untertitel

Release Info

Outpost Black Sun 2012 BluRay 720p DTS x264-CHD chseng
Ein Kommentar von klseklse
chs

Tags

BluRay
x264
720p
720
TS
HD
Veröffentlicht am: 2015-08-26
Downloads: 37
Hörgeschädigt: No

Chinese-bg-code Untertitel-Vorschau

Die ersten 200 Zeilen.

拉姆小姐? Miss Rahme?

大家今天就到这儿吧,劳奇先生有客人了 That's enough for today, everyone, Mr. Rauch has a visitor.

阿曼德·劳奇? Armand Rauch?

我是索菲亚·拉姆,我母亲是费米克·拉姆 My name is Sophia Rahme, my mother was Famke Rahme.

她妹妹在阿根廷求学过 Her sister studied in Argentina.

我想我是你侄女 I think I'm your niece.

侄女? Niece?

孩子,看看你 My girl, look at you.

告诉我你怎么找到我的 Tell me how did you find me?

这不容易,不过我还是找到这了,叔叔 It wasn't easy. At least I'm here now, Uncle.

或者我说,将军?我说的对吧? Or should I say, General? That's right, isn't it?

SS党卫军将军纽拉夫? General Neurath of the SS?

我叫劳奇,阿曼德·劳奇 My name is Rauch, Armand Rauch.

你记得马修·乔纳斯吗?你以为他死了你就没事了? Do you remember Mathieu Jonas? Oh, you'd be safe once he died, right?

但是他有个女儿 But he had a daughter.

这是我母亲的 This... this was my mother's.

这是我父亲的 And this... this was my dad's

而这是把他们从集中营救出来的士兵的 And this belonged to the soldier that got him out of the death camp which you ran.

我看着他们遍寻你的下落,直到死亡 I watched them all die looking for you and the others.

所以你现在受到的痛苦都是为了补偿他们 So every moment of pain you feel right now, is for them.

犹太贱人,婊子 Fucking Jewish slut! Whore!

不想马上死的话 The only way you don't die in this room right now,

就告诉我克劳瑟在哪 Is if you give me Klausener.

你告诉我克劳瑟在哪,我就不用枕头闷死你 You give me Klausener, and I don't smother you with a fucking pillow.

你用有胆量 Such bravado.

不过你的手在抖 But still your hands shake.

我没救了 I'm helpless.

动手吧 Do it!

真特别 Typical.

你知道的,发生这一切总是有原因的 You know, there is a reason why all this started.

而现在我看到你 And looking at you now,

我又想起来原因是什么了 I realize just what it was.

好吧,但是你太自负了,东西都不会藏 Fine. But you're too proud not to have kept something.

纪念品是吧? Souvenirs?

找到克劳瑟也改变不了什么 Finding Klausener will change nothing.

已经太晚了 You're already too late.

你不知道,对吧? -你在说什么? - You... you don't know, do you? - What are you talking about?

这个汉特是谁?他是个科学家吗? Who is this guy Hunt? He's a scientist?

你为什么资助他在欧洲的研究?克劳瑟在那儿吗? Why are you funding his work in Europe? Is Klausener there?

回答我 Answer me!

看看你,一个玩侦探游戏的孩子 Look at you, a child playing detective.

千年帝国并不是在躲开你这样的人 The Reich of a Thousand Years has not been hiding from the likes of you.

它只是在暗处等待时机 It has simply been waiting in the shadows.

操,挺住,挺住 Fuck! Come on! Come on! Come on!

现在别给我死 Don't you fucking dare! Come on!

操 Fuck!

博士? Doctor?

先生,他们到了,可以看到他们了 Sir, they have arrived. They are onsite.

克劳瑟先生? Herr Klausener.

东欧 EASTERN EUROPE

控制中心,地点安全 Control, site secured.

攻击小队正在进入 Extraction team proceeding.

有弹药箱和新鲜血迹 There're shell casings and blood trails that look fresh.

没有被人搜查或其他队伍的迹象 No sign of your operative or his team.

现在正接近机房 Approaching the machine room now.

看见机房了 Machine room in sight.

我们要他们就出来 -太晚了,乔瑟夫 We should get them out.

不过任务完成了 It is too late, Josef.

高兴吧,乔瑟夫,好戏开始了 But the job is done.

片名:《前哨:黑色太阳》 Smile, Josef. We start it.

抱歉,我不懂你的语言 I'm sorry, I don't speak the language.

嘿,别这样 Hey! Come on!

听着,我有钱,拿走吧... Look! I've got money, just take that, I...

住手 -你别管,马里斯 Enough! Let her go, Marius.

你是记者吗? -不是 you are a reporter? - No.

真可惜,我们这都没女性了 -不,我在找这个人 - An unfortunate time for a woman. - No, I'm looking for this guy.

我想他一到两个星期之前来过这儿 I think he was here maybe two weeks ago.

是啊,他来过 Yes, he was here.

他带了一些外来的士兵 He met other men, soldiers, not locals, mercenaries.

他们去了东边,再没回来 -东边? They went east, They never returned. - east, you say?

那不是你想去的地方,你看见外面那些人了吗? But not a place you want to go. You see these families out there?

他们从那来的,房子被烧,家人被杀了 They come from there. Houses burned, families killed.

他们说着可怕的事情 They talk of horrible things.

这个汉特可以从别的路回来吗? Yeah, but this Hunt guy, can he have come back by another route?

他没回来,他死了 He didn't come back... he's dead.

你看起来很眼熟 -谢谢 you look old. - Gee, thanks.

你来了我就喝杯威士忌吧 -要两杯吧 - While you're there, I'll have whiskey. - Make it doubles.

他请客 Well, he's paying.

姑娘长大了啊 -都很长时间了 - My, my! Hasn't she grown. - It's been time.

发生了好多事,你去哪儿了? A lot's happened. Where have you been?

到处都去了 Here and there... a lot.

我听说马修的事了,抱歉 I heard about Mathieu. I'm sorry.

车祸,对吧? -是啊,是事故 a car accident, right? - Yeah, it was An accident.

这也解释了为什么纽拉夫没能 That'll explain why Neurath didn't live to stand trial in Paraguay.

在巴拉圭安享晚年 -那是个意外 That was An accident. - Right.

他说出了汉特,然后你来这找克劳瑟,对吧? So, he gives you Hunt, and now you're here looking for Klausener, huh?

我知道自己找对路了,汉特跟你一样 And now I know I'm on the right track. Hunt's like you.

到处搜寻珍贵的磁石 -统一场论 Searching for your priceless mini-magnets. - The unified field theory.

随便吧 -是的,他在研究同个领域 Whatever. - Yes, he was in The same field.

而你没兴趣,回家去吧 -没门 - And you don't want to be. Go home. - Guess that'll happen.

天啊,丽娜,你没有听到他说的吗?这是真的 Jesus, Lena, did you listen to anything he said? This is real.

是了不起的工作 -上帝啊 - And this is for all the marbles. - Christ!

这儿,你看 Here, take a look.

北约已在这执行秘密作战任务两周了 NATO have had a Rapid Reaction Force fighting here in secret for two weeks.

妈妈? Mama?

别动 Shh! It'll be...

就因为一些人穿的像... -你不明白情况啊 - Just because some of guys dressed as... - You don't understand.

高兹,集中营指挥官,这个混蛋1945年死了 Götz, Camp Commandant, testi-fuckered-out in '45.

他看起来不像死人啊 Looking sprightly for a dead guy.

克劳瑟干的?他真的做到了? Klausener did this? He really did this?

这可不仅牵扯到一个退休在家的老头,丽娜 We're a long way from old men in rest homes, Lena.

你知道他在哪 -回家吧 - You know where he is! - Go home!

没门 -我劝过你了 - Forget it! - Well I tried.

带我跟你一起 -不,我不要 - You're taking me with you. - No, I'm not.

克劳瑟是最后一个了,我抓到他,事就完了 Klausener's the last. I get him, this is over for me.

祝你好运 Well, good luck with that.

很高兴见到你 It was nice to see you.

那么... So...

克劳瑟怎么办到的? How did Klausener do this?

他们看起来像幽灵 They're like... ghosts.

这听起来很浪漫,不过跟实际差了十万八千里 It's got a romantic definition, but, actually it's about a million miles away.

这是克劳瑟的机器 Here! Klausener's machine.

有了它你就有了无敌军队 With this on your side you got the perfect army.

他用某种特殊手段控制部队 Theory goes he gave his troops some kind of special treatment.

听起来不错 Sounds nice.

特殊手段再加上机器产生的磁场 A treatment combines with a magnetic field that the machine creates,

突然之间那些人就不再跟我们一样了 and suddenly, the men aren't like us.

在磁场里面,他们可以肆意妄为,子弹根本没用 Inside that field they do what they want... ya know, shoot 'em, see if they care.

这照片是三周前拍的 This picture was taken three weeks ago.

没有异常,显示的是内战 Nothing unusual, I mean, it's pretty, even though it's Civil War stuff.

这是两周前拍的,就在汉特小时候 This is taken two weeks ago, right after Hunt managed to...

这区域是电磁场 This area, this is an electromagnetic field.

车辆,通讯设施,飞机... Vehicles, communications, aircraft...

任何电子设备在里面都会失效 anything electrical is useless inside it,

这里正好是克劳瑟最后出现的地方 and it's sitting right around the area that Klausener was last stationed.

这是三天前的 This is three days ago.

现在已经达到30英里宽度了 Right now, it's 30 miles across.

高兹和他手下正随着它移动 Where Götz and his boys coming with it.

他们要去哪儿? -随便哪里,这就是他们希望的,对吧? - Where are they going? - Everywhere. That's there deal, right?

千年帝国... The Reich of a Thousand Years.

好的,有人来了 Okay, here we go. - What?

快,我们走 I got the crew! Let's go!

怎么回事? -联合国特遣部队,先生 - What's going on? - We're a U.N backed task force, Sir,

我们认为这场内战中使用了非法化学武器 we believe that illegal chemical weapons have been deployed in this conflict.

出于安全考虑 The civilian population are being warned,

平民会收到警告要求他们暂时离开此地 They may need to relocate for a brief period for their own safety.

好的 Right.

我们得走了 -化学武器? we need to get moving. - Chemical weapons?

胡说的,能自己保留这种重大科学发现 Horseshit! Why give away the greatest secret in the history of science

又何必公开呢? -他们不能独占 - when you can keep it for yourself instead. - They couldn't.

相信我,任何政府都会愿意不惜代价 Trust me, any governments will pay any price to get

独占克劳瑟的机器,我们得马上走了 Klausener or the machine for themselves. We need to go... now!

等等,如果你拿到了要怎么办?捐给慈善机构? Wait! What are you gonna do if you get it? Donate the proceeds to charity?

我曾到俄国搜寻克劳瑟,结果信错了人 I went lookin' for Klausener in Russia, and trusted the wrong guys.

别进监狱,那不是人呆的 Huh!? Don't do time in one of their prisons, they're cold.

一年后两个大使馆的人来了 About a year in, two guys from the embassy show up.

我以为他们要把我弄出去 I think they're gonna get me out...

但是当他们意识到从我这里弄不到机器的情报 But once they realized I couldn't give 'em anything on the machine,

他们就抛弃了我 they left me to rot.

没人该得到这种力量,没人 Nobody should control this kind of power.

没人! Nobody.

我只想要克劳瑟 I just want Klausener.

克劳瑟的研究设施是个地下掩体 Klausener's facility was an underground bunker.

如果地图正确的话,应该有两天的路程 And if this map's right, then it should be about two days travel.

好的,不过请解释下为何要用我的设备,车和钱? Sure, but explain the part where if we're using my kit and my car, we still need my money?

我们要去一个民兵营,那有个当地联络人叫利马克 We're heading to a militia camp, I got a local contact, a guy called Limak.

出价合理的话他和他手下就会做向导 For the right price, he and a few of his boys will act as guides.

你相信他? -当然不信 - Do you trust him? - Fuck no!

但是我不会没有护卫就去那儿 But I'm not goin' in there without some kind of escort.

好的,还有一英里 Okay, it's about another mile down here.

左转到这条小路上 There's a track, turn out to the left.

拜托 Oh, come on!

我想我们到了 Guess we're there.

电磁场扩张地比我想象的要快 The field's expanding much quicker than I thought.

拿上你的东西,越早找到护卫越好 Get your stuff. The faster guidance we have, the better.

糟了,那是民兵营 Shit! That's the militia camp.

就是这了,准备好了吗? That is it, you ready?

利马克 Limak! Limak!

快 Come on!

利马克,靠 Limak... shit.

呆在这儿,屏住呼吸 Hold still, don't even breathe.

我们得走了 We need to get moving.

丽娜 Lena...

丽娜,我们都走了 Lena, we gotta go.

我们就是从那边过来的 That's back where we came from.

我们可以马上回去 We can call it a day, right now.

汽车坏了,不过步行的话 And the car's obviously for shit,

我们可以在明天到达另一边前线 but on foot, we could be back on the other side of the front line by tomorrow.

你决定吧 It's your call.

特种部队 Special forces.

你看 -什么? Hello!

是EMP,电磁脉冲 It's an E.M.P., electromagnetic pulse.

释放出突发脉冲 It fires a burst of energy

烧毁一定半径内所有电子设备 that fries anything electrical within a certain radius.

很聪明 Smart.

他们打算接近目标 They try to get in close,

引爆EMP烧毁机器 -我们能带上它吗? kill The machine, disable The magnetic field. - can we take it with us?

也许我们在掩体里能用到 -这个没用了 - Maybe use it when we get to the bunker. - Naw! It's fucked. C'mon!

快,我们继续走 Gotta keep movin'.

这些是什么? What are these?

如尼文符号 They're runic symbols.

给你 Here you go.

有个纳粹特殊武器研究部,他们自称黑太阳 There was a Nazi special weapon division, they called themselves The Black Sun.

他们在文件里用的就是这符号 They used them everywhere in their documents.

我认为这是代码 I think it's a code,

用来操作机器的密码 a password for operating the machine.

这一定费了你好多年吧 Oh! This must've taken you years.

大约10年吧 Ten, give or take.

至少我有的选,马修也有 At least I had a choice. Mathieu had a choice.

我认为这些都是希腊 These are by δΘΣτΘP⌠ß⌠Θ which is Greek to me.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Outpost: Black Sun

Kommentare

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left