The Spy Next Door

The Spy Next Door

Download Chinese-bg-code Untertitel

Release Info

The Spy Next Door (2010) 邻家特工 720p BrRip x264 YIFY chs&eng@FPS24
Ein Kommentar von klseklse
chseng [YIFY version is 24fps]

Tags

brrip
x264
720p
720
Veröffentlicht am: 2015-09-04
Downloads: 63
Hörgeschädigt: No

Chinese-bg-code Untertitel-Vorschau

Die ersten 200 Zeilen.

妈妈 杰斯罗在吃我的小内裤 Mom! Jethro's eating my underwear!

这里 猪猪 猪猪 杰斯罗 Here, piggy, piggy, piggy. Jethro.

妈 她发飙前没有一点儿迹象 Mom, before she starts, there isn't a shred of evidence

-也不说任何理由 -吉莉安 你儿子有病 - to support her allegations. - Gillian, your son is a psycho.

-他在我的吹风机上动手脚 -猜想不错啊 但是你不能证明 - He booby-trapped my hair dryer. - Nice hypothesis, but you can't prove it.

-的确不能 但是我能揍你 -妈 妈 该把她送到医院去 - Yeah, but I can hurt you. - Mom! Mom! She needs to be medicated.

-这里来 杰斯罗 -这里 - Come on, Jethro. - Come here.

我讨厌这家 这里来 I hate this family. Come here.

杰斯罗 你耽搁我们太多时间了 Jethro, you're getting a time out.

快点 背包 Come on, guys. Backpack.

-怎么 这是潮流 -这不合适 去换牛仔裤 - What? It's in style. - It's inappropriate. Go put on some jeans.

还有吐掉口香糖 And spit out the gum.

今天想穿什么颜色呢 So, what color do you want to wear today?

-红 蓝 紫 Red? Blue? Purple?

-粉色 妈咪 粉色 Pink, Momma, pink.

-法瑞恩 -怎么 不是你说的穿牛仔吗 - Farren. - What? You said jeans.

我是说合适你的衣服 I meant in your size.

快点 大家快点 我们不想迟到的 Come on, guys. Come on. We don't want to be late. There you go.

快点 甜心 Come on, sweetie.

-不 -出去 - No! - Get out!

不许打架 No fighting.

让我来 Allow me.

-我们还会一起吃饭吗 -我会去的 - Are we still on for dinner? - I'll be there.

有人在看 We have an audience.

- 呀 我想吐了 -他是个失败者 - Yuck. I'm going to vomit. - He is such a loser.

我喜欢鲍勃 他人很好 I like Bob. He's nice.

他是个无趣的卖笔的 每天都过一样的生活 He's a boring pen importer. He does the same routine every day.

-他就像个机器人 -因为他就是个机器人 - He's like a robot. - That's 'cause he is a robot.

来自未来的电子人 来毁灭人类的 从我们开始 A cyborg, sent from the future, to destroy humanity. Starting with us.

哇 三个月了 纪念日快乐 Well, it's been three months. Happy anniversary.

怎么了 What is it?

我必须告诉你我工作的事 I have to tell you about my job.

可能会吓到你 This might shock you,

但在关系进一步发展之前 你应该知道知道所有事情 but you should know everything before this relationship goes further.

-别 鲍勃 -怎么 - Don't, Bob. - What?

跟你在一起我很快乐 I'm very happy when I'm with you.

没有人像你一样可以让我开心地笑 No one has ever made me laugh like you do,

如果我是孤身一人 相信我们会有结果的 and if I were a single woman, I could see a real future for us.

但是现在是一揽子交易 But I'm a package deal.

什么意思 What do you mean?

孩子们是我优先考虑的事 我怎么能忽略他们呢 My kids are my priority and... How can I put this gently?

-他们讨厌我 -是啊 - They hate me. - Yeah.

-我可以让他们喜欢我 -明白吗 - I can make them like me. - See?

你不能让孩子们喜欢你 我的孩子不会 别人的孩子也不会 You can't make kids like you, not mine or anyone's.

我的孩子经历过很多 My kids have been through a lot, and...

在他们接受之前 我不认为我们该进一步发展 I don't think we should take the next step until they warm up to you.

你的幸福不重要吗 Doesn't your happiness count?

不好意思 Excuse me.

对不起 该走了 工作上的急事 Sorry, I gotta go. Emergency at work.

-没墨水了 -严重多了 - No ink? - It's much bigger.

-对不起 真的 -我明天跟你解释一切 Sorry, really. I will explain everything tomorrow.

好 明天见 Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.

-怎么这么久才到 -六分钟 - What took you so long to get here? - Six minutes.

-中途停下要了杯咖啡 -我知道了 你 - You stop for a latte? - I get it. You're...

-那句话怎么说来着 没事找事儿 -差不多 - What's the expression? Chopping my bust. - Close enough.

波尔达克和一些俄国佬 刚刚进了一个提炼厂 Poldark and a couple other Russkys just went in the refinery.

那我猜对了 他又在打歪主意了 Then I was right. He's planning something.

或许只是想免费搞点石油 Maybe they just want to fill up their gas tanks for free.

-不能责怪他们 -是啊 那个家伙太狡猾了 - I couldn't blame them. - No, that man's so crooked,

他若吃了钉子 能拉出螺丝 he could eat nails and poop corkscrews.

全世界就你最了解波尔达克 You're the world's foremost authority on Poldark.

你觉得他想干嘛 What do you think he's up to?

如果他的任务是破坏世界石油储备 If his mission is to sabotage the world's oil reserves,

他干嘛对像这样不值钱的精炼厂感兴趣 why would he care about some two-bit refinery like this one?

我保证给你机会亲自问他 I'll make sure you get a chance to ask him.

你丫怎么进去啊 坐火箭筒喷进去 How the heck are you going to get in there? A jet pack?

小菜一碟 It's in the shop.

等我信号 Wait for my signal.

好啊 Yuri.

-这是什么 -C4炸药 - What's this? - C-4.

弄完之后 把这地方炸掉 When we are done here, I want you to blow this place to smithereens.

快点 我可没时间跟你们耗 没有加班费 Hurry up. I don't have all day. There is no overtime here.

鲍勃·贺 Bob Ho.

我喜欢聊天 可这会儿没时间陪你 I would love to chat, but I gotta go.

-上面 快 快 -快 - Up there. Go, go, go, go. - Move it.

-快 -站住 都不许动 - Move. - Hold it. Stay where you are.

有趣啊 很好的有氧锻炼 That was fun. A good aerobic workout.

有机会真该再来一次 We should do this again sometime.

好了 波尔达克 走 Okay, Poldark, let's go.

你被逮捕了 We have suspect in custody.

伙计 你看到波尔达克的表情了吗 Did you see the look on Poldark's face, man?

干得好 鲍勃 难以置信 Brilliant work, Bob. Unbelievable.

我实在不想让你回去 你可是我最好的干将 I really hate to see you go home. You're the best agent I've ever had.

嘿 照顾下我的情绪好不好 Hey, you know I'm standing right here.

或许我该向你们国家申请多留你一段时间 Maybe I can get your government to loan you to me just a little bit longer.

别 这是我最后一桩任务 我退休了 No. This was my last assignment. I'm retiring.

-别告诉我是为了吉莉安 -我想过平凡的生活 想要结婚 - Don't tell me because of Gillian. - I want a normal life. I want to get married.

噢 伙计 别结婚啊 Oh, heck, man. Don't get married.

用不了几年你就会后悔 Just find some woman that you're going to hate in five years

到时候还要把房子留给人家 and give her your house.

这表送你了 留个纪念吧 中央情报局给你的 Keep the watch. A memento, compliments of the CIA.

吉莉安是住在你房子旁边的那女人吗 So, Gillian? Is that the woman that lives next door to your cover house?

-是啊 他们的关系可不一般啊 -我绝对不会为了一个女的放弃生活 - Yeah, they've been stepping out. - I could never give up this life for a woman.

伙计 我们是特工啊 We're spies, man.

每个男孩都想当特工 这才是生活 Every little boy wants to be a spy. It's the life.

很多时候你要独自坐在这样的小房子里 All the hours you spend sitting alone in a little room like this,

在盯梢货车后面吃冷掉的外带 eating cold take-out food in the back of a surveillance van,

随时都可能被击毙 getting shot at all the time,

学着一边坐车一边用个瓶子上小号 learning how to pee in a bottle in a moving vehicle.

-你的选择是正确的 -唯一的问题是 她的孩子讨厌我 - You're doing the right thing. - Only problem is that her kids hate me.

你真是条汉子 You the man.

真的会很想你 鲍勃 祝你跟那些孩子能合得来 Really gonna miss you, Ho. Good luck with those kids.

大反派我都搞定了 三个孩子能有多大能耐 I've brought down dictators. How tough can three kids be?

-下来 林戈 下来 -这里 猫咪 猫咪 - Come on, Ringo, come on. - Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.

-林戈 -别担心 下来 下来 - Ringo! - Don't worry. Come on. Come on.

-下来 这里 -下来 林戈 - Come on. Right here. - Come on, Ringo.

-下来 林戈 -林戈 - Come on, Ringo. - Ringo.

嗨 孩子们 Hi, kids.

昨天丢下你一个人 很对不起 I'm sorry about running out last night.

-没关系 工作嘛 -不 这很不礼貌 - It's all right. It's your job. - No, it was rude.

我保证这样的事情不会再发生 I promise it will never happen again.

妈妈 林戈怎么办 Mom, what about Ringo?

甜心 我们什么都试过了 他想下来的时候会下来的 We've tried everything, sweetheart. He'll come down when he's ready.

想看我最近在忙什么吗 You want to see what I've been working on?

当然 Sure.

林戈林戈 下来 猫咪 我离你不远啊 Ringo, Ringo! Come on, kitty. It's not that far.

下来下来下来 林戈 Please, please, please, Ringo.

给你 There you go.

-你觉得怎样 -这个 - So, what do you think? - Well...

还没完成 It's a work-in-progress.

很可惜 今天没有一点时间来做这个东西 Sadly, I didn't have any time to work on it today.

猫上屋顶了啊 信号接收器又坏了啊 Cat was on the roof, satellite's broken again.

为了找个修理工 我花了两个小时 I spent two hours on hold trying to get a repairman out here,

而且昨晚的事还老在我脑子里面晃 and I can't stop thinking about last night.

那 我们可以吗 So, are we okay?

我明白 I understand.

如果我娶你 就要接受三个孩子 If a man marries you, he marries all four of you.

还有一只猪 一只猫和一只乌龟 Don't forget the pig, the cat and the turtle.

那你是真的喜欢这画吗 So, do you really like it?

吓到我了 It frightens me.

有的时候我觉得 我找到世界上最诚实的人了 Sometimes I think I found the last honest man left in the world.

给你们带曲奇了 I brought you all cookies.

-这是 -真的吗 你要嫁给鲍勃 - Yes? - Is it true? You're going to marry Bob?

-干嘛 哦 冷静 -你不能这样做 吉莉安 - What? Whoa! Calm down. - You can't do this, Gillian.

你 看起来 比他好太多了 You're, like, so far above him.

她意思是他很无趣 土包子一个 What she means is he's boring. He's a geek.

他是个好男人 对我非常好 He's a very nice man who treats me very well.

-一个卖钢笔的 -还是个电子人 - He's a pen importer. - He's a cyborg.

你们没有我了解他 You all don't know him like I do.

他对世界 对我的艺术都充满热情 He's very passionate about the world and about my art.

喜欢谈论历史 科学和政治 He likes to talk about history, science and politics.

我明白了 这就是你说的不无聊 I see what you mean about him not being boring.

你们认为的无聊 在我看来是可靠 What you all call boring, I call dependable.

这一次 我喜欢每天都按时工作的人 For once, I'd like a man who goes to work every day at the same time,

每晚都回家的人 and who comes home every single night.

一个不撒谎 不骗人 不会像某人一样抛弃家人的 A man who doesn't lie, or cheat, or leave his family the first time some...

我的幸福也重要 My happiness counts, too.

我讨厌大人有感情 I hate it when old people have feelings.

我们要整死鲍勃 We gotta deep-six Bob.

-怎么了 -有人在市郊撞了波尔达克的拘禁车 - What's the story here? - They hit Poldark's prison transport caravan

告诉我他没有逃走 - at the edge of town. - Tell me he didn't get away.

他消失得就像戒酒聚会上的朗姆酒蛋糕 He's as gone as rum cake at an AA meeting.

我觉得整件事都是精心策划的 I'm telling you, this whole thing was a setup.

有人知道他要来 They knew he was coming.

你是说情报局里有内奸 Are you saying there's a mole in the agency?

我什么都没有说啊 除了他逃走了 I'm not saying anything except he got away.

欢迎回来 Welcome back.

塔蒂安娜 你没办法想象 那个地方有多糟糕 Tatiana, you can't imagine what it's like in there.

让人抑郁的黑暗 无聊透顶 度日如年 The oppressive darkness and the torture of empty days stretching for years.

-牢房是地狱 -你在里面才呆四个小时 - Prison is hell. - You were in there for four hours.

不提不开心的事了 Enough tearful reunion.

我要一批新的方程式 尽快 I need a new batch of the formula as soon as possible.

两天内进行新的测试 We'll run another test in two days.

我的衣服该换了 要新潮点儿的 I need a change of clothes. Something current and fashionable.

我还要一些吃的 不跟玩具一起上的那种 And something to eat that does not come with a toy.

甜心 赶快下楼刻南瓜了 Honey, we're getting ready to carve pumpkins downstairs.

-一起来吧 -那是一定的 - You want to join us? - Absolutely!

因为我是个失败者 没有自己的生活 'Cause I'm a loser and I have no life.

我有没有说过我们要烤南瓜子吃 Did I mention we're going to toast the pumpkin seeds?

来吧 我们家少了你可不行 Come on. I want you to join the family.

我想有隐私 And I want some privacy.

-别对我放肆无礼 -我想怎么说话怎么说话 - Don't get fresh with me. - I'll use whatever tone of voice

-我想对你放肆 -法瑞恩 我要你下楼 - I want to use with you. - Farren, I want you downstairs...

不 我不下去 出去 No, I'm not going to come downstairs right now. Get out.

法瑞恩 这是我的房子 你得听我的 Farren, this is my house. You will listen to me.

我又不归你管 出去 我说了 出去 吉莉安 出去 You don't own me. Get out. I said, get out, Gillian. Get out!

五分钟 下楼 Downstairs in five minutes.

我讨厌这房子 我讨厌这个家 出去 I hate this house. I hate this family. Get out!

没有 她听不到我说话 我在屋顶上 No, she won't hear me. I'm on the roof.

在这个疯人院里 屋顶该是我唯一有隐私的地方了 It's like the only place I can get any privacy in this loony bin.

我绝对不可以让吉莉安跟那个家伙结婚 I can't let Gillian marry this guy.

不 不是 我的意思是 他的确是个男的 No, it's not that. I mean, you're right, he is a total drone,

但不是这个问题 but that's not the issue.

我爸爸要是回来了怎么办 What's going to happen when my dad comes back?

他不会只是把我丢在这里 他会回来的 He won't just leave me here alone. He'll be back.

如果她结婚了 会发生什么 我不知道 And if she's married, what happens then? I don't know.

妈妈 伊恩喂杰斯罗熏肉 Mom, lan's feeding Jethro bacon.

-这是不对的 -怎么不对了 - Okay, that's just wrong. - Why is it wrong?

-我是鲍勃 -嘿 跟那些孩子怎么样 - Ho, Bob Ho. - Hey. So, how's it going with those kids?

我要带吉莉安和孩子们去野餐 I'm taking Gillian and the children on a picnic.

迫使他们喜欢我 I'm going to force those kids to like me.

逼他们 你要知道 这跟你用手肘碰耳朵一样不可能 Force them? You know, you might as well try scratching your ear with your elbow.

你猜怎么了 波尔达克逃了 Guess what? Poldark escaped.

-不在其位不谋其政 -是的 我知道 但我们发现了一个文件 - No longer my problem. - Yeah, I know, but we recovered a file.

好像是一个网站的入口 It seems to be an entry portal to a website.

我们没办法破解 我想你可以看一下 We can't crack it. I thought maybe you could take a look at it.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for The Spy Next Door

  • DVDR · 55 downloads · 2010-07-12

Kommentare

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left