The Game

The Game

Download Chinese-bg-code Untertitel

Staffel 1

Release Info

[心战 The Game][S01E01][中英双字]【夏末秋字幕组】 Chs&Eng
Ein Kommentar von appcht
六集(全)中字幕。 sub from: http://www.xmqzmz.org/thread-7325-1-1.html 【第一集和第三集字幕对应为WEB-DL版本,2、4、5、6为720p.HDTV.x264-BATV?】

Tags

other
Veröffentlicht am: 2014-12-31
Downloads: 26
Hörgeschädigt: No

Chinese-bg-code Untertitel-Vorschau

Die ersten 200 Zeilen.

本字幕由 Cordelia 翻译 校对&后期&后期 LieseL 【夏末秋字幕组】

波兰 1971

我会告诉你我的任务 我的谍报方式 I'll give you information about my missions, about my tradecraft,

但不会告诉你我同伴的信息... but nothing about the people I work with...

-我不会置他人于险境 -那为什么你要叛变? -I won't endanger anyone. -Then why are you defecting?

为了她? For that?

同志 我有一个儿子

他和我父母一起住在克拉斯诺达尔的农场里

Joe会和我们住在一起

闭嘴

她跟你说了什么 这个叛徒? So what did she tell you, this traitor?

只有细节而已 Details, that's all.

她只是使馆的厨师而已 She was just a chef working for the embassy.

我招募了她 And I recruited her.

我接近了她 I approached her.

告别吧 Say goodbye.

你和那个叛徒将会被分别盘问 You and the traitor will be debriefed separately.

这是个陷阱 快跑 It's a trap. Run.

伦敦 一年之后

我得走了 I need to go.

来自Katia M的情报 苏联贸易代表Oleg Dornin的秘书 Report from Katia M, secretary to Oleg Dornin, Soviet trade envoy.

进行了11个小时的人格测试 Questioned in character for 11 hours

但是没有获取任何重要的信息 but did not retrieve any notable intel.

反而得到了预定日程 包括1972年一月和二月 Instead have obtained pictures of appointments diary covering January and February 1972.

另附的是她的家庭合影 Also enclosed are copies of family photographs.

档案室正在做交叉对比 以防任何目标是利益相关者 Registry currently cross-referencing in case any subjects are persons of interest.

汇报结束 Report ends.

心战 第一季 第一集

让我告诉你 我崇拜那个人 And, let me tell you, I worshipped that man.

但信任是至关重要的 But confidence is on the floor.

干我们这一行 不确保安全是要出人命的 And in our game, insecurity can cost lives.

现在 我最主要的忧虑... 我唯一的忧虑是 Now, my chief concern... My only concern,

什么才是对部门最好的 对国家最好的 is what's best for the department, the country,

对于那个伟大的人的回忆 the memory of that once great man.

现在... Now...

-有您的电话 Waterhouse先生 -等会儿! - Call for you, Mr Waterhouse. - Wait!

现在 一些人建议让我掌权 我... Now, some have suggested that I take the reins. I...

我只能说 我从来没有那么想过 All I can say is, the thought's never occurred to me...

不会是我妈找我吧? It's not my mother, is it?

MI5 总部

战略军备限制的谈判还在赫尔辛基进行 The strategic arms limitation talks continue in Helsinki.

然而 从苏联的报告中得知 However, proceedings were delayed today when the U.S. delegation

苏联非但没有停止反弹道导弹的生产 refused to attend the morning session

而是加紧生产进程 after hearing reports that the U.S.S.R.

美国代表团拒绝出席上午的会议 had, in fact, stepped up production of anti-ballistic missiles

今天的日程被推迟 instead of freezing it.

国内新闻 煤矿工人的罢工进入了第五周 Domestic news. As the miners' strike enters its fifth week,

停电以及其它限制措施被推行到了全国 power cuts and other restrictions are being introduced across the country.

下面是现场记者Martin Bell的报道 Here's a report from our correspondent, Martin Bell.

在这非常时期 首先看到的影响就是市中心的灯火管制 The first effect of the emergency will be seen in the darkening of city centres.

事实上 已经开始了... In fact, it's already started...

Sarah 你需要他么? Sarah, do you need this one?

他是你的了 All yours.

跟我来 With me.

... 使用电力进行广告或者泛光照明是犯罪行为 ... for from then it becomes an offence to use electricity for advertising or floodlighting.

对这种犯罪行为的惩罚... The penalty for such an offence...

是100英镑的罚款 或者是3个月的监禁 ... a 100 pound fine, or three months in jail,

或两种刑罚同时执行 or both.

紧急管制同时免去了供电部门的职责 The emergency regulations will also relieve the electricity authorities of their responsibility

他们无需维持不间断供电服务 to maintain uninterrupted supplies.

所以他们就能够在其它地方节省电力 So, they'll be able to economise where they have to,

从而保证资源流向最需要的地方 and to keep the power flowing where it's needed.

她刚才在跟你说什么? What was she talking to you about?

-什么? -她 -What? -Her.

Sarah 老爹的乖女儿 她说了什么? Sarah. Daddy's girl. What was she saying?

什么都没说 Nothing.

她在看新闻 我进去和她一起看了 She was watching the news. I went in to watch it with her.

像做贼一样 你们俩 Thick as thieves, you two.

好了 Arkady Malinov So, Arkady Malinov.

从62年起 他一直在雷丁大学当讲师 算是赎罪吧 Since '62, he's been a lecturer at Reading University, for his sins.

没有丝毫污点 我们这么以为 直到今天 Pure as the driven, so we thought, until today,

他喝了一池子的伏特加 然后袭警 when he drinks a bath full of vodka and punches a policeman.

但是一被羁押 他马上就说 But once in custody, he lets it be known

自己其实是国家安全委员会的什么Arkady上校 that he is in fact, Colonel Arkady blah-blah of the Committee for State Security

希望谈判 and wishes to parley.

我们释放了他 让他在今天晚些时候 So, we've released him, told him to roll up

去伯爵宫展览中心的奥林匹克酒店 at the Olympic Hotel in Earls Court later today.

在那儿 他会享受到被你盘问的乐趣 There he shall have the dubious pleasure of being debriefed by you.

-为什么是我? -别盯看我 这是老爹的主意 -Why me? -Oh. Don't look at me. It was Daddy's idea.

波兰的惨败之后 After that fiasco in Poland,

我一直帮你做游说 想让你拿离职证明走人 I was lobbying for you to get your P45.

这就是他们所说的 不是么? That's what they call it, isn't it?

我们为了交换你 释放了3个最有价值的俘虏 We had to give up three of our most prized catches to get you back.

我想说 你在那儿做了什么 值得这样对待? I mean, what were you even doing there?

我会告诉你我的任务 我的谍报方式 I'll give you information about my missions, about my tradecraft,

但不会告诉你我同伴的信息... but nothing about the people I work with...

我不会置他人于险境 I won't endanger anyone.

我在跟进一个可能叛变的人 I was following up on a possible defection.

我们是非常仁慈的一群人 很明显 Well, we are a merciful bunch, apparently.

所以 这是一个让你挽补救的机会 Hence, this chance to redeem yourself.

听着 机会是 他只是想叛变 Look, chances are, he just wants to defect.

说服他保持着苏联那边的身份 同时为我们做事 So, convince him to stay on the Kremlin's payroll and work for us.

带上Alan 他就是你的耳朵了 Take Alan with you, he'll be your ears.

抬起头来! Chin up!

比起睡秘书 傍老女人 这是个很不错的转变 It'll make a nice change from bedding secretaries and forgotten wives, no?

那么 Joe So, Joe.

你空闲时间都是怎么过的? How do you like to spend your free time?

会参加俱乐部或者兴趣组吗? Are you a member of a team or club?

或者你更喜欢一些比较孤独的活动... Maybe you enjoy more solitary pursuits...

啊 比如造模型或者划艇? Ah, like model-making or canoeing?

好吧 如你所见 闲聊不是我的长项 Yeah, as you know, small talk isn't my strong suit.

Sarah还认为话题列表能帮助我 So, actually, Sarah thought that a list of prepared topics might help.

嗯 "共同的朋友" Um, "Mutual friends."

有点复杂 Bit sticky.

"政治" 有点危险 "Politics." Bit of a minefield.

"体育" 哦 不 "Sport." Gosh, no.

"闲暇活动" 我就只有这些了 "Leisure activities." That's all I have.

没关系 It's fine.

我们可以谈工作 We'll talk about work.

谢谢 Thank you.

好了! 一个在台灯里 一个在浴室水龙头里 Right! That's one in the lamp, one in the showerhead in the bathroom.

我要检测一下声音大小 I need to check the levels.

我敲墙的时候 你说点儿什么 When I tap on the wall, you say something.

说什么? Like what?

-什么都行 摇篮歌谣吧 -我不会 - Oh, anything. A nursery rhyme. -I don't know any.

每个人都会一首摇篮歌谣的 Everyone knows a nursery rhyme.

《雅克兄弟》? Frère Jacques?

《豌豆布丁热腾腾》? Pease Pudding Hot?

《昨天楼梯上》? Yesterday Upon the Stair.

-这个我知道 -太好了 - I know that one. - Capital.

昨天楼梯上 Yesterday, upon the stair,

我遇到了一个不在那儿的人 I met a man who wasn't there.

他今天也不在那里 He wasn't there again today.

我希望那个人已经走远了 I wish that man would go away.

还要说? 还不够么? More? Is that not enough?

我们应该开发一种密码 敲一下代表"是"? We should have worked out a code. Does one knock mean, "Yes?"

他来了 He's here.

只有你? Just you?

是的 但是谁在听? Yes, but who listens?

-我们有多长时间? -一个小时 -How long have we got? -An hour.

你知道我们不能讨论报酬 直到对你完成报告 You understand we cannot discuss payments until your debrief has been completed.

这大概需要6个月的时间 而且你的成果要被评价 This takes about six months and your product assessed.

上校? Colonel?

嗯 Yeah.

不过 当然了 如果你一直配合 Though, of course, our rates of pay increase,

而且能更频繁地帮助我们收集情报 我们的价钱会涨的 if you stay in situ and help us gather intel on a more regular basis.

是的 这就是我想要的 Yes, this is what I want.

我要为MI5工作了 I am going to work for MI5.

你能这么做真好 Well, that's very nice of you.

那么 你知道步骤的 So, you know the drill.

从你的姓名和职级开始 然后到你的服役记录 We'll start with your name and rank, then move onto your war record.

没有那么多时间 There is no time.

克格勃将要在英国国内实施的一项行动 I have information about a major KGB operation

我掌握了其中的信息 about to take place on United Kingdom soil.

名为“玻璃行动” It has been named Operation Glass.

这项行动的目标是什么? What are the objectives of this operation?

我不知道 I don't know.

那么 有多少人将会牵涉其中? Well, how many people does it involve?

我不知道 I don't know.

为什么它被叫做“玻璃行动”? Why is it called Operation Glass?

我不知道 -I do not know.

那么 这项你一无所知的行动 So exactly which bit of this plan

里面有什么东西如此强烈地触动了你 that you know nothing about has offended you so much

以至于你要背叛你的祖国? that you want to betray your country?

几年之后 英国和苏联之间谍报活动 Years from now, the story of British and Soviet espionage

将以这个时刻为分水岭 will be divided into before and after this moment.

“玻璃行动”的前后 Before and after Operation Glass.

他们将要摧毁一切 They are going to tear everything down.

说到这里的时候 我暂停了盘问 At this point, I paused the interview.

我需要和Bobby通话 I needed to speak to Bobby.

我让Alan看住Arkady 我到楼下给"战场"打电话 I asked Alan to babysit Arkady. I went downstairs to phone The Fray.

对于这么重大的情报 For product of this quality,

Arkady想要一万 和一个新的身份 Arkady wanted 10,000 and a new identity.

我说伍仟 多1分都不给 I said not a penny more then 5,000

而且新的身份只能在这项行动被证实之后才能给他 and a new identity would only be provided if the veracity of this operation were proven.

他嘟囔了一会儿 但是似乎大致满意 He grumbled a bit but seemed generally satisfied

然后告诉了我关于“玻璃行动”他所知的一切 and told me everything he knows about Operation Glass.

我会拿到一个名字 I have a name.

随着时间推移 我还会有更多 As time goes on, I will have more.

每个都是退休或者是还未启用的线人 都是英国公民 Each a retired or inactive agent, a British citizen.

每个名字都伴随一个指令 只给他们的指令 Each name come with an instruction just for them.

我会接近他们 给他们任务 I will approach them and give them their task.

这些名字是如何给你的? How are you given the names?

无人情报交接处 A dead-letter drop.

波士顿庄园公园男厕所 The men's toilets in Boston Manor Park.

我知道如何识别 因为他们会在 I know to pick it up because they put advert

《泰晤士报》分类广告区发广告 in classified ads in The Times.

它这么写道"Andrew表亲 请来见我们" It say, "Cousin Andrew. Please visit us."

谁是第一个线人? Who's the first agent?

David Hexton David Hexton.

他曾经在 农业部工作 He used to work in, er, Ministry of Agriculture.

你还没有告诉我你为什么反水 You still haven't told me why you're turning.

我为什么反水? Why am I turning?

我想当个资本家 I want to be a capitalist.

我想读《泰晤士报》 I want to read The Times

想看牛津剑桥的划船比赛 and see the Oxford and Cambridge boat race.

我想让我的孩子上伊顿 I want my children to go to Eton.

关于这个计划你应该知道更多 You should know more about this plan.

有什么你没有告诉我的? What aren't you telling me?

理解这个 Understand this.

“玻璃行动”是一个拼图 Operation Glass is a jigsaw.

没有人能看到所有的拼板 No one sees all the pieces.

但是整个世界都将看到它的完整呈现 But all the world will see the finished picture.

"一个拼图" "A jigsaw."

我是说 "在阴影中计划" 他在说什么? I mean... "Planned in the shadows." What is he talking about?

我特别恨别人故作神秘 I hate it when they try to be enigmatic.

他所给出的解释 是对西方生活的新的欲求 Well, in terms of "why", this new desire for a Western life,

其中的一些东西是说不通的 something about it doesn't sit quite right.

至于"为什么是现在" 就如我所说 But as for, "Why now", it's as I said,

由于常年被忽视 被排除在重要行动之外 years of being ignored, denied significant operational responsibility,

Kommentare

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left