Snowpiercer

Snowpiercer (설국열차)

Download Chinese-bg-code Untertitel

Release Info

Snowpiercer 2013 720p BluRay x264 YIFY chseng
Ein Kommentar von klseklse
chs

Tags

BluRay
x264
720p
720
Veröffentlicht am: 2015-03-06
Downloads: 77
Hörgeschädigt: No

Chinese-bg-code Untertitel-Vorschau

Die ersten 200 Zeilen.

诸位好 Good day.

今日 2014年7月1日 On this day, July 1st 2014...

今时 6点整 at this hour, 0600...

我们正身处这世上第一个航空发射站 we are at the very first airport in the world...

在过去7年里 这一话题饱受争议 topic of so much controversy over the past 7 years...

并且仍在继续 has continued development.

环保组织以及 Protests from environmental

一些发展中国家对其仍持反对意见 groups and a number of developing countries continue.

据声称CW7是解决全球变暖的唯一方案 It had been claimed The CW7 is the answer to global warming.

而我们就是见证者 And we are witnesses.

领导人们呼吁全球变暖问题不容小觑 Leaders who argue that global warming can no longer be ignored.

今天 79个国家将把CW7 Today, 79 countries will began dispersing CW7...

发射到外逸层 in the upper layers of the atmosphere.

人民惊喜地发现全球平均气温被降了下来 And surprisingly bring down the average global temperature...

仅一天时间 It is just a day away that...

据科学家所言 According to scientists...

人工冷却剂CW7 the artificial cooling substance CW7...

将成功地将全球均温 will succeed in bringing average

降至可控范围 global temperature down to manageable level.

对于解决全球变暖问题具有革命性的意义 As a revolutionary solution to mankind's warming of the planet.

雪国列车

车 雪国列车

列 车 雪国列车

雪国列车 列

雪国列车

发射CW7后的不久

整个大地陷入一片冰封

物种灭绝

那些登上诺亚方舟号列车的为数不多的人类

最后得以幸存

点人头 Head check.

17年后

公元 2031年

排好队 Alright, get in line.

都坐下 Everybody sit down.

1 2 3 4 5 6 One, two, three... four, five, six...

别停下 Keep going.

继续 Go on.

你 给我坐下 Hey you, sit down.

Curtis 坐下 Curtis, sit down.

坐下 Sit down.

我说了给我坐下 I said sit down!

- 你他妈的在干什么呢 - 数数 - What the fuck are you doing? - Counting.

你就不能坐着数 你想挨枪子吗 你疯了吗 Can't you sit and count? You want to get shot? You're crazy.

闭嘴 Edgar 我在思考问题 Shut up, . I'm thinking.

你们中有谁拉过小提琴 Are there any experienced violinist here?

手举起来 Raise your hands.

小提琴家 Violinist!

起来 上前 Stand up, come forward.

来这里取食物 Food, come and get it.

小提琴家 真可笑 Violinist, they're having a laugh.

前车厢的那些混蛋以为我们是他们的所有物 Those bastards in the front sections think they own us.

吃着牛排 听着音乐 Eating their steak dinner and listening to string quarter.

等我们冲到前面就不一样了 Will be different when we get there.

我想吃牛排 I want steak.

不好意思 长官 Excuse me, sir.

我妻子和我曾在波士顿管弦乐队演奏小提琴 My wife and I played violin in the Boston Symphony Orchestra.

我是首席小提琴手 I was first chair.

你还会弹吗 Can you still play?

当然 永远不会忘 Of course, you never forget.

伸出手来 Show me your hands.

你 跟我来 You, follow me.

行李都不用了 带着你的手就行 Leave your belongings, we just need your hands.

不是两个人 Not both?

是两只手 Yes, both hands.

我妻子Doris演奏的也很美 甚至比我还好 My wife Doris plays beautifully. Better than me, even.

他们只要一个人 They just need one person.

那我不去了 Then I won't go.

Doris Doris Doris, Doris...

坐下 所有人 Sit down, everyone.

坐下 Sit down.

- 他们怎么能 - 坐下 - They can't just... - Sit down.

这些该死的混蛋 Those fucking bastards.

现在还未到时机 Now isn't the time.

什么时候才是时机 When is the time?

很快 Soon.

Doris Doris.

我会回来的 Doris 没事的 I'll be back, Doris. It's alright.

我会回来的 I'll come back.

牛排吃起来什么味道来着 What does steak taste like again?

我吃过一次 但我不记得了 I had it once, but I can't remember.

如果你记不起来就不如忘了吧 If you can't remember then it's better to forget.

煎牛排的时候是什么味儿 What does it smell like when it's cooked?

一定飘香四溢 It must emanate around the place.

Curtis Curtis.

是这个吗 It is this?

不是 It's not it.

抱歉 Sorry.

Curtis 这儿 Curtis, here!

Timbo Timbo!

你怎么样 小家伙 How's it hanging, buddy?

击个拳 Give me a pow.

听着 Listen.

我想要你的蛋白块 I think I need that protein block.

我用这块换你的那块怎么样 How about I trade you, this one for that one?

不行 No.

真会讨价还价 Curtis Nice bargaining power, Curtis.

把这块给我 我把这块给你 Here, give me this one, I'll give you that...

- 别急 别急 - 到这来 Timmy - Relax, relax... - Come here, Timmy.

坐这里 Come right...

我有个主意 I have an idea.

我把这块还有那块都换给你 I'll give you this one and that one for that one.

- 怎么样 - 不 - What do you say? - No.

抓他回来 Go get him.

Timmy Timmy!

Timothy 你妈妈会揍你的 Timothy, your mom is gonna give you a damn good spanking.

他去哪了 Where the fuck he went?

到这来 把那个给我 Hey, come here. Give it to me.

嗨 Jose 你还好吗 Hi Jose, how are you doing?

Timmy 快来帮忙 Timmy! Work with me here.

Edgar 你怎么让他跑上去了 Edgar, why did you let him get up there?

不是我的错 他自己上去的 他可滑头了 No I didn't, he got up there by himself. He's very nimble.

- 他才5岁 - 5岁的小滑头 - He's 5. - He's a very nimble 5 year old.

Timmy 宝贝儿快下来 Timmy, sweety come down.

到这来 Come here.

我要拿什么你才愿意换 What do you want for it?

火车上的所有东西 In the whole wide train?

火车上的所有东西 In the whole wide train.

那个球 The ball.

球 不行 The ball? No.

抱歉 这个可不行 我没办法 No, I'm sorry I can't do that. I can't do that.

不行 我要那个球 整整一小时 Yes, I get the ball for a whole hour.

成交 Done.

Curtis 是时候了吗 Curtis. Is it time?

还没 Tanya 快了 Not yet, Tanya. Soon.

红纸条 Red paper?

没错 我们等的就是这个 Yeah, it's the one we've been waiting for.

线人给了我们一个名字 Our informant gave us a name.

南 N, a, m...

南宫民秀 Nam Koong Min Soo.

他是安全系统的专家 现在在监狱车厢 He's a security expert. He's in the prison section now.

你开玩笑吧 他在监狱 Wait, you're joking right? He's in prison?

出去 Out of here.

我的意思是 我们哪有机会... I'm just saying, what kind of chance do we have...

Edgar Edgar.

我在想如果真如这人所言 I just think if this guy

他是个牛逼的安全系统专家... says that he's such a great security expert...

- 为什么他不能越狱呢 - 够了 出去 - why can't he just break himself? - That's enough! Go.

走吧 Tim Let's go, Tim.

来 我们走吧 Come on, let's go.

Edgar不过是想帮忙 你知道的 Edgar just wants to help, you know.

他做的一切都是为你 He thinks the world of you.

他不该这么崇拜我 He shouldn't worship me the way he does.

我不是他想的那种人 I'm not who he thinks I am.

又有谁是呢 Few of us ever are.

我们在这 Alright, we're here.

尾厢 隔离箱 监狱厢 Tail section, quarantine section, prison section.

大门 大门 大门 Gate, gate, gate.

三扇大门同时打开的时间只有4秒 4 seconds when all three gates are open at once.

我们有4秒穿过3道门然后把南弄出来 We have 4 second to go through three gates and bust Nam out.

然后让南把剩下的门打开 That Nam gets us the rest of the way.

我们的命运就握于他手了 Our fate depends on this man.

没错 Yeah.

如果他愿意和我们合作 If we can get him to cooperate he

我们就可以一路占领到前车厢 can take us all the way to the front of the train.

最前车厢 Very front section?

是的 Yeah.

从这里直到火车最前面 From here right through the front of the train.

必须一击必胜 Everything in one stroke.

控制了引擎就控制了列车 We control the engine, we control the world.

没有引擎其他都是空谈 Without that, we have nothing.

过去所有革命 All past revolutions have

之所以失败都是因为没有夺取引擎 failed because they couldn't take the engine.

你的意思是 What are you saying?

这一次我们夺取引擎 This time we take the engine.

之后呢 Then what?

杀了他们 We kill them.

Wilford Wilford?

掌管这列车的人应该是你 而不是Wilford You should run the train now, not Wilford.

我不过是因袭前人 I am a shadow of my former shadow.

我的时代早已不在 My day was decades ago.

Gilliam多大了 How old is Gilliam?

闭嘴 Edgar Shut up, Edgar.

我不是说希望这发生 I'm not saying that I want that to happen,

我不是这个意思 that's not what I'm saying.

我是说他终有一死 What I mean is he will die someday.

当他死后 该是你的继承衣钵 And when that happens, you're gonna have to take over.

你来管理这辆列车 You're gonna have to run the train.

我不是一个领袖 I am not a leader.

我也不清楚 I don't know.

但问我的话我觉得你非常合适 I think you'd be pretty good if you ask me.

Edgar Edgar.

你还能记起多少过去的事 How far back can you remember?

我也不知道 像什么 I do not know, like what?

你母亲 你还记得她吗 Your mother, you remember her?

我依稀记得一张面容 I can remember a face...

时时浮现 every once in a while.

但不清晰 But it's not clear.

所有人 都躺下 Stay down, everybody.

- 所有人待在原处 - 他妈的看着我 - Everybody stay in your place. - Fucking look at me.

躺下 都躺下 Keep down, keep down.

- 医疗检查 只需要小孩 - 所有小孩和我来 - Medical inspection. Just the kids. - All the kids come with me.

医疗检查而已 It's a medical check up.

就是这样 You're doing good.

所有孩子 Everybody, all the kids.

- 所有孩子 - 你也是 - 没错 到那去 - All the kids? - You too. - That's right, just come.

靠后 女士 请退后 Stay back there, ma'am. Just stay back there.

还有一个 Alright, one more.

快来 Yup, come on.

你得过来 You need to go.

Kommentare

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left