Οι πρώτες 200 γραμμές.
考克林斯基先生 Mr. Kuklinski.
你对你的所作所为感到愧疚吗? Do you have any regrets for the things you've done?
冰 人
本片改编自真人真事
1964年4月29日 泽西城 新泽西
这样很不礼貌 You know, it's not very polite.
约一个女孩出来喝咖啡 Ask a girl out for coffee,
你应该主动说点什么的 you should have something to say.
说什么? Like what?
我不知道 I don't know.
是你先约我出来的 You're the one that asked me here.
你做哪行的? So, what do you do for a living?
我是为迪士尼配音的 I dub cartoons for Disney.
你开玩笑吧? No way!
你最爱的卡通人物是什么? What's your favorite?
灰姑娘 Cinderella.
真的? Really?
真的 Yeah.
这是什么? What is that?
我想是某种恶魔吧 He, he used to be some sort of devil, I think.
我纹着玩的 I don't know.
让别人不敢惹我吧 I was trying to look tough, I guess.
怎么会? How come?
吓着你了吗? Does it bother you?
一点也不害怕 Not at all.
怎么说呢 你比那谁长得更漂亮… You're, uh, you're a, you're a prettier version of...
什么? What?
不是,你想说什么呢? No, what were you going to say?
你刚才打算说什么? You were going to say something. What?
我忘了 No. Nothing.
你有什么亲人吗? So, you got any family, or...?
我的妹妹和兄弟住在这附近 Yeah, my sister and brother are around somewhere, I guess.
你跟他们没有交流吗? What, you don't talk to them?
我们不怎么交流 跟他们聊天太费力 Not really. They're lousy conversationalists.
我想这是你家族遗传的吧 Well, I guess it runs in the family.
我接触的大部分人对此没有意见 Most people I talk to don't have nothing to say.
我不是有意说你的家庭 No, I didn't mean anything.
我遇到陌生人就会紧张 I get nervous around new people.
我也不是责怪你 I didn't mean you.
是吗? 好的 No? Okay.
(娜塔利·伍德,美国知名女演员) 你比娜塔莉·伍德更加漂亮 You're a prettier version of Natalie Wood.
我跟她一点也不像好吧 I don't look anything like her.
在我看来 你就是 To me, you do.
干杯 Cheers.
我听说以茶代酒代表厄运 I thought it was bad luck to cheer with water.
我不相信厄运 I don't believe in bad luck.
你这人真有趣 Oh, you're funny.
没让你失望吧 I hope so.
对不起 姑姐总是迟到 I'm sorry. My aunt is always late.
你不必陪我等她 You don't have to wait.
没关系 I don't mind.
反正我过得很开心 I had a really good time.
真心感谢你 I'm glad you insisted.
我可以再给你打电话吗? You mind if I call you again?
可以啊 那太好了 Please do. That would be great.
她来了 Um, here she is.
晚安 Good night.
你是厄尔 对吗? It's Earl, right?
你做什么工作的? What do you do?
我是个生意人 干大生意的 I do business. I'm a businessman.
问问特里就知道了 Ask Terry. He knows.
他说的没错 他是给人送尿片的 Yeah. He delivers, uh, fucking diapers.
那你是干什么的? What do you do?
我和里奇从事色情文化产业 Me and Ritchie, we make porno movies.
没错 我们是配音师 Yeah, we dub them.
特里 这两个家伙中谁在和黛博拉一起? So, Terry, which one of these guys dates that girl Deborah?
是里奇 That'll be Ritchie.
哦? 你怎么认识黛博拉的? Yeah? Yeah, how do you know Deborah?
我朋友丹尼曾经和她走过段时间 My friend Danny went out with her.
我哥们苦等了三个星期 Girl waited three weeks
那个娘们才告诉他结婚前不上垒 to tell him she doesn't have sex 'til she's married.
喂 厄尔嘴巴放干净点 Hey, Earl, have some fucking respect, okay?
你说的是他未来老婆啊 It's his future wife you're talking about.
我想他现在一定很饥渴吧 I guess, if he's desperate enough.
是的 我非常饥渴 Yeah, I'm pretty desperate.
但是 俗语说… But, where there's a will...
好球啊 里奇 Nice shot, Ritchie.
有志者 There's a way, my friend.
再中一球 里奇 Good shot, Ritchie. Jesus.
好球 Nice. Whoa.
事竟成 Where there's a will, there's a way.
难以置信啊 哥们儿 Unbelievable, man. Good job.
尼玛你在干什么? Hey, what the fuck you think you're doing?
你这是干嘛哥们? 输不起啊 No, what is this, man? Come on. What?
这个混蛋打败了你却我来埋单? This asshole turns you down, so I take the bait?
放松点 厄尔 胜败乃兵家常事 Easy, Earl, you just pay what you owe.
一条毛线我也不会给你的 No, I'm not paying you anything.
把钱留下 Put the money on the table.
我再说一次 把钱放下 Put that money on the table.
相信我 Trust me.
- 你的臭钱 - 你走吧 - Take your money. - All right, go.
爷爷请你和你的互撸娃去做个大保健吧 Go to your porn lab, jerk off with your friends.
因为爷爷今晚要打真军 I'm going to fuck a real woman tonight.
祝你上垒成功! And good luck getting your dick in her.
别管那废人 里奇 Take a walk. It's not worth it, Rich.
是啊 别放在心上 Yeah, Ritchie, don't sweat that.
他不值得 Not worth it.
咱们再来一盘 Come on, stack them up.
亨特医生 请到分娩室 Dr. Hunter, to Delivery, please.
亨特医生 请到分娩室 Dr. Hunter, to Delivery, please.
是考克林斯基先生吗? Mr. Kuklinski?
你的太太和女儿在养疗室修养 Your wife and daughter are in recovery.
她们母女平安 They're doing fine.
谢谢 我可以看看她们吗? Oh, thanks. Thanks. Uh, can I see them?
请跟我来 Come with me. All right.
她们在这 They're in here.
她们睡着了 They're asleep now.
恭喜 你当上爸爸了 Congratulations, you're a father.
里奇 Yeah. Ritchie.
他还呆在那里干什么? What the fuck's the matter with you? You still there?
我们还有七盒录像带没有完成 We're still seven boxes short.
他们给我打过两次电话 They called me twice already.
他们可能已经在路上了 They're probably on the way over there as we speak.
我们的鞋子都派光了吗 Don't we got any shoes to give,
这就是你所谓的错误日期? it's the wrong date?
罗伊·德米奥和他们一起 Roy Demeo is with them.
那家伙脑袋有点毛病 This fucking guy is crazy.
快回家吧 相信我 Go home to your family. Trust me on this. Okay.
挂了电话然后就快走吧 里奇? Hang up the phone and walk out. You hear me, Ritchie?
好的 All right.
那家伙叫什么名字? What's this guy's name?
迪诺·拉普 Dino Lapron.
拉普? Lapron?
他可能要指控我弄砸了交货的日期 He's probably going to accuse me of fucking up the dates.
你有吗? Did you?
你这不是废话吗? What kind of question is that?
你究竟有没有干过? Yes or no? Did you?
没有 No.
你是拉普吗? Are you Lapron?
- 你找谁? - 你是迪诺·拉普吗? - Excuse me? - You Dino Lapron?
罗伊 他不是拉普 That's not him, Roy.
- 迪诺·拉普在哪里? - 他不在 - Where's Dino Lapron? - He's not here.
- 开门 - 里面没有人 - Open the door. - There's nobody in here.
你歪歪唧唧什么快开门 Just open the door.
我们进去 你也来 Let's go. You're coming.
最近有什么好片吗? Seen any good movies lately?
我其实不怎么看 I don't really watch them.
我对黄片没什么兴趣 I'm not into porn myself,
但是我不得不为我的客户着想 but I got to look out for my customers.
你能给我们什么? What do you got for us?
迪诺把限期定在28号 你知道吗? Well, Dino had the date for the 28th, you know?
责任不在我们 We can't take the blame
是你们最后一刻改了日期 if you change it last minute.
你说什么狗屁不通 Hey. That's fucking bullshit.
你没有回答我的问题 That's not what I asked you.
我们还落后七盒录像带 We're seven boxes short.
机器运作了一周 我们要作出调整 Seven. We gotta adjust the machines when they run all week.
如果我们能一早知道订货的事情 If somebody would of told us
我们可能就可以… they needed the order earlier we could have...
刚才那下 喜欢吗? You like that? Huh?
如果你有话要说 You got something to say to me,
就面对面跟我说 you say it to my fucking face.
你当了婊子还想立牌坊? You fuck us and try to act like a tough guy?
如果我今晚加班 明天就能完成 If I work all night they'll be finished tomorrow.
看着我 杀千刀的 Hey, look at me. Stupid fuck.
告诉我真相 Tell me the truth.
杀了这个混蛋吧 该死的拉普 Let's kill the fucking guy. Fuck Lapron.
放下枪 Put the gun down.
老子要整你 I didn't fuck nothing up.
一定把你整得很难看 I'll fuck you up. Come on.
我会把你的猪脸割下了下来 I'll smack you in the fucking mouth.
你叫什么名字? What's your name?
里奇·考克林斯基 Ritchie Kuklinski.
你知道我是谁吗? You know who I am?
既然我来了 So if I came down here,
我一定有我的理由 I must have had a good reason.
我没说你没有好的理由 I didn't say you didn't have a good reason,
我是说限期… I said the date was...
如果你想抱怨生活有什么不妥 If you want to complain about life,
你找错对象了 you're talking to the wrong fucking guy.
你明天能搞定 对吗? You'll have this done by tomorrow? Yes?
好的 All right, good.
我们走 Let's get the fuck out of here.
我们在金米妮酒店 We're at the Gemini Lounge.
在林荫大道旁边的路上 It's on Flatlands near the parkway.
明天我会把录像送过来 I'll drop the prints off tomorrow.
没有关系 是罗伊想见你 It's got nothing to do with that. Roy wants to see you.
记得出现 Just be there.
亲爱的 没事了 There. It's okay.
咱妈妈最近在读什么 Well, what's Mommy been looking at?
四卧室房子 Four bedrooms.
没有打扰你们私人对话吧? Is this a private conversation?
都是她一个在说 Yeah, she's doing all the talking.
- 请继续 别管我 - 我吵醒你了吗? - Well, so don't mind me. - Did I wake you up?
不 我起床喂她 No, I have to feed her.
你们刚才在聊什么? So, what were you two talking about?
她说她不喜欢在这里生活 She says she don't like living here.
她想要一个在杜马斯的四个卧室的房子 She wants a four-bedroom in Dumars.
看来我们女儿品味不错 Well, she's got good taste, our daughter.
- 你刚回家吗? - 刚回来不久 - Did you just get home? - Yeah, not long ago.
已经很晚了 It's so late.
今天过得怎样? How was your day?
还不错 你的手是怎么了? It was good. What happened to your hand?
没事 一些蠢货忘记收拾影片盒 Eh, some jerk left some film cans out,
我就这样摔倒了 I almost fell on my face.
报纸在说什么? So, what do we got here?
没什么 只是副总统尼克松的房子 Oh, it's just Vice President Nixon's house.
他刚刚放盘 He just put it on the market.
你想参观一下吗? You want to look at it?
当然 Sure.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.