Esimesed 200 rida.
该死的! Hell.
我们搬出去。 We're moving out.
着火了吗? Got a fire?
在早上这太早了吧! Too early in the morning.
好吧,好吧。 All right.
滚出去! Get out of there. Come on.
过来。 Come here.
我给你找了份工作… I'm fixing you up with a job...
在你叔叔那里。 with your uncle.
现在你要工作,直到你上了大学。 Work now, till you go back to college.
如果你再待在这里的话,你会负担太重的… If your face gets any longer here, you'll overbalance...
要不然我就去自杀。 or I'll commit suicide.
Bilquis? Bilquis?
很好。 Good.
还有Tania和其他女孩? And Tania and the other girls?
喂…… I say...
你能不能在你的修车店里给Omar找个活,让他干几个星期? can't you give Omar some work in your garage for a few weeks?
过来,yaar。 Come on, yaar.
毕竟,他是你的侄儿。 The bugger is your nephew, after all.
他拿救济金的… He's on dole...
像其他英国人一样。 like everyone else in England.
他打扫屋子… He sweeps the dust from one place to another...
烫熨衬衫… he squeezes shirts...
煮汤… and he heats soup.
我的意思是说,这有些太委屈他了。 I mean, that hardly stretches him.
老让他这样也不是个事啊… His food stretches me.
哦,别这样。 我会在秋天送他去上大学的。 Oh, come on, yaar. I'll send him to college in the autumn.
对,还有件事,帮我给他找个好姑娘。 One thing more, try and fix him up with a nice girl.
我想他的老二已经准备就绪了… I'm not sure his penis is in full working order.
我们还有一个车位。 We've got one parking space.
每周25美圆。 £25 a week.
从今天中午开始, And from this afternoon...
我们将为您提供一项特别的服务… we're offering a special on-the-premises...
我们帮您洗车。 clean-the-car service.
是新业务。 New thing.
那是你的车吗? Is that your car?
你瞎摸什么?过来! Why you feeling it up, then? Come here.
滚过来,说你呢! Here, I said.
刚才要痛揍你一顿的这家伙就是Salim。 This bastard who almost beat you up is Salim.
你将来会更了解他的。 You'll be seeing a lot of him.
我听说了许多关于你父亲的伟大的事。 I've heard many great things about your father.
我必须见他,但是什么时候? I must see him, but where is the time?
你太忙于让这个该死的国家沉浸在黑暗之中了。毕竟必须有人要这么做。 You're too busy keeping this damn country in the black. Still, someone's got to do it.
那么,关于那个店员的工作你爸爸不再考虑了吗? So, your papa got thrown out of that clerk's job I fixed him with?
去他的吧。 Pissed, was he?
你会洗车吗? Can you wash a car?
你以前曾经洗过车吗? Have you washed a car before?
你叔叔我付不了你很多工钱… Your uncle can't pay you very much...
不过足够你买件相当好的衬衫的了… but at least you'll be able to afford a decent shirt...
你以后可以跟自己人在一起了,而不是在领救济金的长队里。 and you'll be with your own people, not in the dole queue.
Thatcher夫人很高兴和我在一起。 Mrs. Thatcher will be happy with me.
洗车其实很容易。 It's easy to wash a car.
你只需要把布弄湿然后在车上擦就行了。 You just wet a rag and rub.
你知道应该怎样擦,不是吗? You know how to rub, don't you?
先这样, Do this one first.
小心一点… Carefully...
把它当作你好象在修补一幅文艺复兴时期的名画。 as if you were restoring a Renaissance painting.
这是我的车。 It's my car.
嗨,宝贝。 Hi, baby. - My love.
干吧。 Here.
你想我是你的什么人,你的玩物? What do you think I am, your trampoline?
说我国家的语言,妈的! Speak my language, damn it.
Nasser,我不会做别的了。 I'll do nothing else, Nasser.
你想过我们要分手吗? - 至少不是现在。 - Do you think we'll ever part? - Not at the moment.
我是认真的。 I'm serious.
继续! Just keep moving.
太爽了! Just there.
我爱你! I love you.
哦,亲爱的。 Darling.
天啊,你简直就是我的女神! Christ, you move like a niner.
我也爱你!我们赶明去哪? I love you, too. Can we go away somewhere?
我在跟你说话呢! - 去哪? - Yes, I'm taking you. - Where?
星期六去Campton公园。 - 真的吗,太好了!我们能带着那孩子去吗? Campton Park. Saturday. - Really? Great. Can we take the boy?
我对他有很大的期望。 - 你不让他干活了。 - I've got big plans for the boy. - You aren't gonna make him work.
顺便说一句,Rachel是我的老朋友了。 By the way, Rachel is my old friend.
你好。 Hello.
Bilquis阿姨还好吗? How's Auntie Bilquis?
她在家里带孩子呢。 At home with the kids.
叔叔,如果我接爸爸来… Papa sends his love. Uncle, if I pick Papa up...
你原来来过像这样高级的地方吗? Have you ever been to a high-class place like this before?
我想如果你整日都待在你的破公寓里的话肯定没来过这里。 I suppose you spend most of the time in your black-hole flat.
- 叔叔,如果我接爸爸来… - 他是那种上不了档次的人… Lf I pick Papa up, Uncle... - He is one of those underprivileged types.
你必须强迫他,把他挤出来… ...and squeezed him, squeezed Papa out like that...
就像我经常幻想如果我能… I often imagine I'd get...
给他两个嘴巴! Two fat slaps.
两瓶伏特加,就像巴掌打在脸上的声音。 Two bottles of pure vodka and a kind of flap of skin.
就像个避孕套。 Like a French letter.
嘿,你在说些什么? What are you talking, madman?
我爱我的兄弟正如我爱你一样。 I love my brother like I love you.
我不明白你怎么能爱我? - 因为你是个疯子! - I don't understand how you can love me. - Because you're such a prick.
你不能那么说我。 You can't be sure that I am.
Nasser。 Nasser.
她是对的。 She's right.
别让人笑话了… Don't deliberately make me laugh at you...
我带你来这是想告诉你一些重要的事。 when I've brought you here to tell you one essential thing.
来,过来一点。 Now, move closer.
坐起来! Get up.
在这个该死的国家里,我们恨、我们爱… In this damn country, which we hate and love...
你能得到你想要的一切! you can get anything you want.
这就是我所期待的,也是我值得为此付出的! It's all spread out and available.
这就是我为什么相信这里! That's why I believe in England.
你必须要知道怎样把握住机会。 Only you have to know how to squeeze the tits of the system.
他这么说是想帮你。 He's saying that he wants to help you.
你想要我怎么样? What do you want to do with me?
我想要你怎样? What am I going to do with you?
让你见识见识什么是真正的好东西! Turn you into something damn good.
你父亲做不了这个。 Your father can't do it, can he?
拿着,你这个蠢货! Here, damn fool.
留着吧。 Take it.
你就像我儿子一样。 You're like a son to me.
对我们俩来说都是这样。 To both of us.
喜欢这工作吗? Like the work?
天啊,跟我来。 Come on, for Christ's sake.
帮我记帐吧! Help me with my accounts.
吻她一下。 Kiss Rachel.
我让你吻她一下不是让你往她脸上吐口水。 I said give her a kiss, not a shower.
叔叔,我今晚就能完成准备工作了。 - 你可真是个能手! - I'll finish your paperwork tonight, Uncle. - Such a good worker.
我要提升他! - 干什么? - I'm going to promote him. - What to?
下周你来我家我会告诉你的。 You come to my house next week, and I'll tell you.
那是段很长的路,他怎么过去? - 我会给他辆车的,就是那辆。 - It's a long way. How will he get there? - I'll give him a car. That one there.
钥匙就在办公室里。任何他想要的我都可以给他。 The keys are in the office. Anything he wants.
我有个真正的挑战在等着他呢。 I've got a real challenge lined up for him.
你是不是要结婚了? You must be getting married.
为什么在假期里打扮的像个老板? Why else do you dress like an undertaker on holiday?
爸爸,我要去叔叔家去。 I'm going to Uncle's house, Papa.
他给了我辆车。 He's given me a car.
一定有哪不对劲… Brakes must be faulty.
就告诉我一件事… Tell me one thing...
一定是我哪里没弄明白。这一定是我的错。 'cause this is something I don't understand. It must be my fault.
洗车怎么能让我的儿子变得如此兴奋? How is it that scrubbing cars could make a son of mine look so ecstatic?
他让我走出了这间屋子。 It gets me out of the house.
别太过分的专注! Don't get too involved with that crook.
记住你还要上大学的! You've got to go to college.
这是我的侄儿,Omar。 This is my nephew, Omar.
这是Fasia阿姨。 Auntie Fasia.
这是Farida阿姨。 Auntie Farida.
这是Salma阿姨。 Auntie Salma.
还有这是Cherry,Salim的妻子。 And this is Cherry, Salim's wife.
你当然不会忘记这三个淘气的女儿。 Of course you remember our three naughty daughters.
Bilquis,你看呀,他跟你家里人长的都是一个样。 He has his family's cheekbones, Bilquis.
我认识贵府在Karachi的所有人。 I know all your gorgeous family in Karachi.
你去过那吗? You've been there?
你真蠢! You stupid.
真是个蠢货! What a stupid.
这是我的家。 It's my home.
但凡一个正常人… How could anyone in their right mind...
怎么会把这个靠近欧洲的愚蠢的破岛称为他们的家! call this silly little island off Europe their home?
在Karachi的每天… Every day in Karachi...
你其他的叔叔、姑姑都到我们家来… your other uncles and cousins come to our house...
他们打桥牌、喝酒、看录象… for bridge, booze and VCR.
Cherry,我的小侄儿对那里的生活一无所知。 Cherry, my little nephew knows nothing about that life there.
天啊,我已经受够了再听到这些了! God, I'm sick of hearing about these in-betweens.
你们应该弄清楚你们到底身处哪里! People should make up their minds where they are.
你叔叔在隔壁。 Your uncle's next door.
你一会能来见我吗? Can you see me later?
我已经受够了那些人了。 I'm so bored with these people.
在游戏厅,好吗? Games room, okay?
我兄弟,就是那男孩的父亲… I presume my brother, the boy's papa...
在外面的什么地方跟酒吧女服务员鬼混。 was out screwing some barmaid, somewhere.
当这些该死的事情发生的时候, So, when these damn things went on...
我走下床,到阳台上,打开门… I got out of bed, went to the balcony and opened the door.
就看到了我的兄弟,旁边还站了个女人… And there was my brother, standing outside with some woman...
他们身上居然一丝不挂。 and they were completely without clothes.
被冻的像两块肥皂… Blue with cold, like two bars of soap.
这正是我兄弟当时乱搞的时候… This I refer to as my brother's blue period.
那女的后来怎么样了? - 他娶了她了! But what happened to the woman? - He married her.
来,过来。 Come along.
你父亲是个好人! Your father is a good man.
这必定就是Hussein的儿子了。 So this is the famous Hussein's son.
就是他! The exact bastard.
我那总爱乱搞的兄弟在Bombay可是个有名的记者。 My blue brother was also a famous journalist in Bombay.
他的酒量可不小。 And a great drinker.
当他喝酒的时候,阿姆斯特郎还在吹喇叭。 He was to the bottle what Louis Armstrong is to the trumpet.
但当特瑞撒麽麽照顾孩子的时候,你还在花钱去赌马。 But you are to the bookies what Mother Teresa is to the children.
你的兄弟的确很聪明! Your brother was a clever one.
你曾经拿过他的打字机。 You used to carry his typewriter.
他今晚不来了吗? Isn't he coming tonight?
他后来怎么了? - 他在床上躺着呢。 - What ever happened to him? - Papa's lying down.
我指的是他事业上的事。 - 也不行了… - I meant his career. - That's lying down, also.
什么机会将一个英国人给了左翼,共产主义巴... What chance would an Englishman give a leftist, communist Pakistani...
在报纸上? - 社会主义。 on newspapers? - Socialist.
英国人会给一个社会主义左派分子一个什么机会? What chance would an Englishman give a leftist, communist socialist?
英国的种族主义者又给了我们什么机会… What chance a racist Englishman has given us...
是我们还未得到的! that we haven't taken it from him with our hands?
说的很好,是吧,yaar? Best phrased, yaar?
Zaki,你需要一满杯,这可是好酒。 Zaki, you need a stiff drink, man, that good port.
哦,Nasser,拿着! Nasser, please, God.
不能再喝了,我已经快不行了。 I'm on the verge already.
你也来一杯吧。 Can I make you a drink?
让他做一个真正的男人。 Make him a man first.
给他来一杯,Zaki。我很看好他。 Give him a drink, Zaki. I like him.
他是我们的未来。 He's our future.
已经有好些年了。 It's been years.
你现在看起来真的不错。 And you're looking really good now.
我想我们能够相互理解。 I think we understand each other.
他们有绝对的男人的方法对你是不是太残酷了些? Were they being cruel to you in their typical men's way?
你不介意吧? You don't mind?
我想我应该更冷酷些。 I think I should harden myself.
恩…对什么? Wow. What are you into?
你父亲很棒。 Your father's done well.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.