Esimesed 200 rida.
Right there.
就在那里。
That’s 350.
那是350。
And?
和?
That’s everything I have, man.
这就是我所拥有的一切,伙计。
That’s my rent money.
那是我的房租钱。
Well, you’re short, 475. I know.
嗯,你个子矮,475。我知道。
I can get you the rest by Friday, I can--
我可以在星期五之前把剩下的给你,我可以——
Then come back Friday.
然后星期五回来。
Okay, okay, but...
好的,好的,但是...
$825 for an alternator?
交流发电机要 825 美元?
- Yeah. - Come on, for real? Wh--
是啊。- 拜托,真的吗?什——
It’s a $400 part
这是一个价值 400 美元的零件
and I could swap it out myself in half an hour
我可以在半小时内自己更换它
if I had the right tools, so it’s not really--
如果我有合适的工具,那么它实际上并不是——
I’m not having this conversation.
我不想参与这个谈话。
The thing is, I drive deliveries, you know?
问题是,我负责送货,你知道吗?
Uh-huh? So, um, I need the van to make money.
嗯?嗯,我需要这辆货车来赚钱。
Without the van, there’s no way for me to pay you back.
如果没有这辆货车,我就没有办法还你钱了。
Give me the goddamn money you owe me,
把你欠我的钱还给我,
or get the fuck out of my face.
或者滚出我的视线。
Now, where are the goddamn keys to the Kia?
那么,起亚车的钥匙在哪儿呢?
Main ramp.
主坡道。
Hey, baby girl. Oh, so you answer when I call.
嘿,宝贝儿。哦,所以我叫你的时候你接了。
What? You don’t care.
什么?你不在乎。
I know you don’t, because she’s calling me,
我知道你不知道,因为她正在给我打电话,
telling me you fucking ghosted your own daughter.
告诉我你对自己的女儿不忠。
I know, everything’s running behind.
我知道,一切都落后了。
I’ll grab her when I’m done here, okay?
我做完这事就去接她,好吗?
I can’t believe you’re doing this shit again.
我不敢相信你又做这种蠢事。
You know Wednesday and Friday are your days.
你知道星期三和星期五是属于你的日子。
You never prioritize her.
你从来没把她放在第一位。
You know I don’t like her riding her scooter home alone.
你知道我不喜欢她独自骑着摩托车回家。
She’s literally sitting out there waiting for you.
她确实坐在那里等你。
Tell her I’m sorry.
告诉她我很抱歉。
When you ask me what it is you can do
当你问我你能做什么时
to fix things between us,
修复我们之间的关系,
this would be an example
这是一个例子
of the kind of shit I’m done with.
我已经受够了这种狗屎了。
Cool bike. Mm.
很酷的自行车。嗯。
I always wanted to teach my daughter.
我一直想教我的女儿。
You wanna buy it? 75 bucks.
你想买吗?75美元。
I don’t have any money. Then get the fuck out of here.
我没钱。那就滚吧。
Calm down.
冷静下来。
Relax, man.
放松点,伙计。
Karl. Come on, Karl, it’s just sitting there.
卡尔。得了吧,卡尔,它就在那里呢。
Not doing either of us any good.
对我们俩都没有任何好处。
Let me work off the difference, yeah?
让我来消除差异,好吗?
You know me, I’m good with cars.
你了解我,我很擅长汽车。
I can-- I can-- I can fix anything.
我可以——我可以——我可以修复任何东西。
Listen to me, you little fuck. 475.
听我说,你这个小混蛋。475。
Until then, we are done talking.
到那时,我们的谈话就结束了。
Come on, man--
来吧,伙计——
What did I tell you, huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我跟你说什么了,啊?哇,哇,哇。
Take it easy, man, you’re pinching me. Ah! You’re pinching me.
别紧张,哥们,你夹到我了。啊!你夹到我了。
You want me to hurt him? No, he doesn’t, he doesn’t.
你想让我伤害他吗?不,他不想,他不想。
Butter, Butter, Butter-- Ah, you got my nipple.
黄油,黄油,黄油——啊,你咬到我的乳头了。
Like, they charged me 15 bucks for a latte
比如,一杯拿铁要收我 15 美元
and then the homeless guys are still handling me.
然后那些无家可归的人仍在骚扰我。
We’re across the street from that fusion restaurant
我们在那家融合餐厅的街对面
we went to the other day.
我们前几天去了。
It’s Eddie.
是艾迪。
Yeah, listen, I hate to ask, but...
是的,听着,我不想问,但是......
Hello?
你好?
Listen, call me back, okay?
听着,给我回电话,好吗?
Um, I’m getting my shit together.
嗯,我正在整理我的事情。
I’m working now.
我现在正在工作。
How’s it going? How’s your mom?
怎么样?你妈妈怎么样?
Oh, okay.
哦好的。
Hey, man, how’s it going? It’s Eddie.
嘿,哥们,最近怎么样?我是艾迪。
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Fuck!
他妈的!
Can I get three scratchers as well?
我也可以买三张刮刮卡吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
Ah, fuck!
啊,操!
Yeah, listen, so I hate to ask, but could you...
是的,听着,我不想问,但是你能吗......
could you spot me some cash?
你能给我一些现金吗?
’Cause... Hello?
因为...你好?
Fuck this, fuck.
操他妈的,操他妈的。
Hey, for your troubles. God bless.
嘿,谢谢你的辛劳。愿上帝保佑你。
Do I look like a fucking junkie to you?
你看我像个瘾君子吗?
Oh, shit!
妈的!
Are you all right in there, buddy?
哥们,你在里面还好吗?
Hey. Hey, buddy.
嘿,嘿,伙计。
Hey, yeah.
嘿,是的。
Yeah, yeah, I’m having a rough day too.
是啊,是啊,我今天也过得很糟糕。
Want some water?
要喝点水吗?
It must be hot in there.
那里一定很热。
Here you go.
干得好。
That’s a good boy.
真是个好孩子。
There you go.
就这样。
There you go.
就这样。
Hey, lovebug.
嘿,小可爱。
Don’t call me lovebug. You promised you were coming today!
别叫我花痴。你答应过我今天会来的!
Um, hey. Don’t hey me.
嗯,嘿。别跟我说话。
Hey, yeah. Um...
嘿,是的。嗯……
Did your mom come grab you?
你妈妈来接你了吗?
Yeah, but I didn’t bring my scooter,
是的,但我没带滑板车,
so I was stuck with Miss Kaplan for two hours.
所以我和卡普兰小姐呆了两个小时。
I’m sorry.
对不起。
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.