Esimesed 194 rida.
-=TLF字幕组=- 荣誉出品 分享创作之乐 共赏字幕之美
-=TLF字幕组=- 翻译:lydia萌 校对:lydia萌
《安德的游戏》
“足够了解敌人后,我便能打败他; 但同时,我也会爱惜他” ——安德鲁·安德·维京
五十年前 Fifty years ago,
外星人“虫族”袭击地球 an alien force known as the Formics attacked Earth.
数千万人丧生 Tens of millions died.
一位伟大的指挥官 It was only through the sacrifice
牺牲了自己 of our greatest commander
人类才得以幸存 that we avoided total annihilation.
从那时起,人类就在为 虫族再次入侵做准备 We've been preparing for them to come back ever since.
国际舰队认为 The International Fleet decided
培养出地球最聪明儿童 that the world's smartest children
才是拯救人类的希望 are the planet's best hope.
从小玩战争游戏 Raised on war games,
使儿童直觉敏锐,果敢无畏 their decisions are intuitive, decisive, fearless.
我就是天才儿童之一 I am one of those recruits.
我发现他了,正探头呢 No, I got him. He's poking his head out.
我通过他的眼睛观察 I've watched through his eyes,
通过他的耳朵聆听 I've listened through his ears,
我敢说 and I tell you
他就是合适的人选 he's the one.
你曾经也这样评价他哥哥 That's what you said about his brother.
他哥哥是由于其它原因被淘汰 Brother tested out impossible for other reasons.
不是因为战术能力不足 Nothing to do with his tactical abilities.
- 就要抓住你了 - 转身回去
- I gotcha, I gotcha... Go around.
他要让他撞毁 He's gonna crush him.
不是吧! Come on!
不带你这么玩的! You can't do that!
要会利用周边环境 You've got to use what's around you.
我在小行星带那就锁定你了 No, no, no. I had you all the way through the belt!
你算错了You miscalculated your trajectory
靠近小行星时自己的轨道变化 relative to the incoming asteroid.
少教训我,维京! Don't lecture me, Wiggin!
你作弊! You cheated!
打得很精彩 It was a good game.
谢了 Thanks.
Hey!
再玩一次 Play again.
抱歉 Sorry.
- 明天的吧 - 怎么样? - Tomorrow maybe? You see?
他很有谋略天赋 He's got a talent for strategy.
他可能是故意装得谦虚 His humility could be false.
以免惹怒狂妄自大的对手 Part of a strategy to avoid antagonizing an ego-driven opponent.
这招更高明 Which makes him even smarter.
就算他是天才 He may be a genius,
可我们需要的是领袖,要有人愿意追随 but we need someone the others will follow. A leader.
单枪匹马可无法取胜 He can't win on his own.
那就看看他怎样应对他人的排挤 Well, let's see how he handles rejection.
安德鲁·维京 (OVER PA) Andrew Wiggin.
安德鲁·安德·维京 Andrew Ender Wiggin,
请到医务室报道 please report to the Infirmary.
安德·维京,到医务室 Ender Wiggin, to the infirmary.
- (DOOR OPENS) - (INHALES)
- 你好,安德 - 你好 - Hello, Ender. - Hello.
我要拿掉那讨厌的监控器 That nasty monitor is coming out today.
请躺下,面朝下 Please. Lie face down.
我被淘汰了吗? Am I off the program?
我做错了什么? Did I do something wrong?
我不能透漏 That's not really for me to say.
躺下 Lie down.
早点取出监控器..你也能早点开始正常生活 The sooner we get this done, the sooner you can move on.
准备好了吗? Ready?
一点也不疼的 This won't hurt a bit.
立正! A-ten-hut!
前进! Forward march!
(OFFICERS CONTINUE YELLING ORDERS INDISTINCTLY)
往哪跑,维京 Where do you think you're going, Wiggin?
被踢出局了吧? Washed out, huh?
过来! - Come on! - (GRUNTS)
- 进去! - 你想怎样… Get him in there! You're expecting...
过去! - (GRUNTS) - Come on!
来吧 Come on, cheat.
一对一,动真格的 One on one, for real this time.
不玩游戏了 No game.
他没监控器了 He's got no monitor now.
没错 That's right.
现在没人罩着你了,维京 No one watching you now, Wiggin.
一对一? One on one?
Then why are your boys holding me?
那干嘛让你手下抓着我?
- 来吧 - 来就来 - Let's go. - Come on, man.
给我趴好 Stay down...
我杀了你 - I'm gonna kill you, cheat. - (GRUNTS)
他妈的 Goddamn...
别打了,安德! Take it easy, Ender!
想合伙对付我 You might be thinking of ganging up on me.
记住我会怎样对待胆敢伤我的人
But just remember what I do to people who try to hurt me.
他说我作弊 He said I was cheating.
说我是因为作弊被淘汰的 Said that was why I was off the program,
- 我不停踢他 - 没关系的 - and I kept on kicking him. It doesn't matter.
他倒下了我也没停 Even after he was down.
他再也不会欺负你了 He'll never bully you again.
我满脑子想的都是 All I could think was,
“彼得会怎么做?” "What would Peter do?"
我跟他一样,华伦蒂 I'm just like him, Val.
不,你跟他完全不一样,安德 No. No, you are nothing like him, Ender.
跟谁不一样? Nothing like who?
你不是要比赛吗? I thought you had a game?
大雨取消了 Rained out.
- 他哭什么呢? - 我没哭 - What's he crying about? - I'm not crying.
我的监控器取走了 My monitor's gone.
我跟你们一样了 Now I'm just like you.
You mean that Mom and Dad spent
爸妈花那么多钱培养个老三
all that money on a third,
结果也被淘汰了? and now he's off the program too?
够了,彼得,他比我们坚持得都更久 Stop it, Peter. He made it farther than either of us.
喂,劝退生 Hey, dropout.
还记得太空战士打虫族的游戏吗? Remember how to play Formics and Astronauts?
到此为止,妈妈在哪? That's it! Where's Mom?
别去 No, don't.
- 我玩 - 戴上面具 - I'll play. Put the mask on.
你来扮虫子 You can be the bug.
彼得,你个疯子 Peter! You're insane!
- 少管闲事,华伦蒂! - 住手! - Stay out of this, Valentine! - No! Stop it!
虫子先入侵的,你先攻击 Alright, bug, you started it, you attack first.
彼得,让我进去! Peter! Let me in!
来吧! Come on!
来啊,还手啊! Come on, fight back!
终于逮到只活的了! At last we got one of you alive!
彼得!住手! Peter! Stop it!
我完全可以掐死你 You know, I could kill you, just like this.
彼得…求你… Peter... Please...
被选中的应该是我 I should have been chosen.
外太空情报显示 (ON TV) Deep space Intel shows us
敌人的飞船已展开部署 that the number of enemy ships already deployed
数量是第一次入侵的10倍 is 10 times those we faced during the first invasion.
虫族正在重组强化其舰队 The Formics are rebuilding and strengthening their fleet.
不是敌死,就是我亡 We must conquer or die.
关上电视吧,约翰 Turn it off, please, John.
为什么?你不愿了解世界大事吗? Why? You'd rather not know what's going on in the world?
我们绝不能再坐视 We must never again bear witness
虫族入侵,杀我千万无辜同胞 to the slaughter of tens of millions of innocent people, as we did during the Formic invasion.
我更希望你能跟儿子聊聊 I'd rather you talk to your son.
人类要想生存 Our survival demands total commitment
就必须彻底剿灭敌人 to the destruction of the enemy.
如果你想让我走,我会走的 If you want, I'll go away,
这样你们就不必难堪 so you don't have to be embarrassed.
安德,没人觉得难堪 Ender, no one is embarrassed.
我是老三,我本不该出生 I'm a third. I should never have been born.
不,是我们想生下你,安德 只是需要批准而已 No. We wanted you, Ender. We just needed permission.
约翰,说句话啊 John, please say something.
测试项目非常难,安德 It's a tough program, Ender.
他们带我来这个国家时 When they brought me to this country,
测试还没有现在这么难,我都没通过 there was less competition. And still, I didn't make it.
你不必惭愧 You have nothing to be ashamed of.
不必 Nothing.
传感器警报 Sensor alert.
前门,请您告知姓名 Front door. Please state your name.
希伦·格拉夫上校 Colonel Hyrum Graff,
国际舰队,主管基础训练 Director of Training, International Fleet.
这是我的同事,安德森少校 This is my colleague, Major Anderson.
我们能进去吗? May we?
你已经打赢了 Why'd you keep kicking him?
为什么还不停踢他? You'd already won the fight.
- 喜欢打人? - 不是 - Did you enjoy it? - No.
那为什么?快说,儿子 Then why? Speak up, son.
打倒他只是赢了第一场战斗 Knocking him down was the first fight.
我想赢下以后所有的战斗 I wanted to win all the next ones too.
他们就不会再惹我了 So they'd leave me alone.
安德,你应该向大人求助 Ender, you should have asked a grownup for help.
胡说,他能保护自己 Nonsense. He can fight his own battles.
上校,很显然他正受人欺负 Colonel, he was obviously being bullied
- 只是正当防卫 - 孩子… - and he defended himself. - Son...
我想邀请你加入战斗训练项目 I'd like to offer you a place in our program.
但你取走了我的监控器 But you took away my monitor.
评估测试的最后一项 The final step in our evaluation
就是观察取下监控器后的表现 is always to see what happens when the monitor's removed.
他通过了? And he passed?
他把别的孩子打到住院 He put a child in the hospital.
不在于他做了什么 It's not what he did.
而在于动机,这是一种谋略 It's why he did it. It was tactical.
可以免受更多攻击 A strategy to stop future attacks.
安德,你可以不接受 Ender, you don't have to do this.
我要和安德单独谈谈 Ender and I should have a private conversation.
- 绝对不行! - 恕我冒昧,先生 - Absolutely not! - With all respect, sir,
你无法阻止我 you really can't stop me.
上次入侵,虫族几乎把我们全灭
The Formics might have wiped us out
the last time, you know.
全靠一位天才指挥官救了我们 A brilliant commander is the only thing that saved us.
梅泽·瑞克汉姆 Mazer Rackham...
梅泽·瑞克汉姆 Mazer Rackham.
我们需要你这样的天才,安德 We need minds like yours, Ender.
年轻人比成年人更擅于整合复杂数据 Young people integrate complex data more easily than adults.
还用再装监控器吗? Will the monitor be reinstalled?
不用 No.
你毕业了 You're graduating.
即将进入战斗学校 To Battle School.
保留个人隐私权 Privacy rights restored.
如果你有希望 If there is a chance that, because of you,
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.