Iron Angels

Iron Angels (天使行動)

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

Iron Angels 1987 DVD X264 2Audio AAC HALFCD3-NORM Chs&Eng
ناشر appcht
【ed2k://|file|天使行动.Iron.Angels.1987.DVD.X264.2Audio.AAC.HALFCD3-NORM.mkv|464493474|7C44A3AECEB53CA5D971A46F5C10020F|/】OR【http://www.93t.cc/mview/view298.html 】

برچسب‌ها

DVD
x264
تاریخ انتشار: 2014-12-22
تعداد دانلود: 11
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

نخستین 200 خط.

本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径

泰柬寮边界(金三角:罂粟田) Folden Trangle: Opium Field

这里环境如何? How is it here?

没什么 Nothing special

好呀!今天天气真热 What a hot day!

有军队来了,快拿枪 A troop is coming! Quick! Get the guns.

冲呀!包围他们 Change! Surround them

别让他们走,截住他们 Don't let them go, stop them

包围他们,冲呀! Surround them, change!

长官,你这次立了大功 Officer, you have accomplished a great deed

全靠你们各位兄弟帮忙 All depended on your colleagues help

泰国警察总部 Thai's Police Headquarter

我们干杯,干杯 Let's cheers, cheers!

长官,你的奖章好棒呀! Officer, that's nice

多谢各位兄弟! Thank you everybody

干杯,这么高兴,我们干杯,干呀! Cheers, we're so happy. Let's cheers, cheers!

不要客气呀!来吧! Don't be formal! Come on! Cheers!

喝啦,你醉了 You are drunk

我没醉 I'm not

你们醉啦,真没用,干杯 You are drunk already, useless bunch, cheers

我们损失了多少? How much did we loose?

全年的收入之六成左右 Around 60% of the annual income

我一定要报这个仇 There must be revenge

香港 Hong Kong

电脑资料室 Computer Information Room

我们再喝吧! Let's drink

收手吧!国际刑警早晚会总动员 We'd better stop. The international police will eventually use its force

到时,我们就麻烦了 Then, we're in trouble

我不会放过所有参与 这次行动的国际刑警 I'll make them pay for this

出一个,我就杀一个 Every single one

到那边玩球吧! play over there

哥哥等等我 Brother, wait for me!

小心玩呀! Be careful

你是田中先生吗? Are you Nakabura?

国际刑警死了十三人 我们也死了四个兄弟 13 International Police died, 4 of us died too

算起来,没有好处 There's no advantage

而且惹起火头,刑警还集中 注意力在我们的组织上 Now, the international police are coming down on us

我们早晚会有麻烦 We'll be in deep shit sooner or later

大哥,这件事不会这样算了 Don, this case will not be resolved like this

不然我们四个兄弟死得很冤枉 Otherwise, our 4 brothers died for nothing

你们说是不是 Don't you agree?

我们死了四个兄弟,你一定很心痛的 We lost 4 of us. You must be heart broken

杨林 Yeung

我现在已经没了四只手指 I have already lost 4 fingers

是有一点痛,但是 It hurts

还可以保着性命 You're still alive

算起来,还便宜了你呢! You're still ahead

停手 Stop

你们还当我是不是大哥 Do you still treat me as your brother?

你看,我有动手吗? I didn't start it

扶他出去 Carry him out

大哥,你行动不方便,就少管一点 Brother, in your condition, you shouldn't worry too much

国际刑警的小事就由 我们后辈及上口组干吧! Shan Ho and we will take care of the International Police

你认为怎么样? How is it?

曼谷 Bangkok

早晨! Good morning!

那档案放在我桌子上 Put that file on my desk

你报仇我不管 但组织的六成收入怎么办? I don't care about your revenge, but how about the loss of the 60% income?

大哥,你可以放心 Now, don't you worry

我跟上口组计划了一个黑十字行动 Shan Ho and I have planned a Black Cross Project

到时可以得到相当于一年毒品的收入 equivalent to the annual income of drugs

好,说来听吧 Good, tell me about it

还不是时候,我们仍要保密 It's not the right time yet. We have to keep it secret

你坐稳点,等着收钱吧! You just wait for your share

其实行动已经开始了 Actually the project has begun already

堂堂国际刑警一个月之内死了十三人 13 International Police died in a month

要么给人家杀了,要么给人家掳去 either killed or captured

这还得了,你们究竟在干什么? That's too much. What the hell are you doing?

不派人去还好,派一个死一个 Every one we sent out was wasted

现在是兵捉贼,还是贼捉兵呀! Cops catch thieves or thieves catch cops...

处长,美国的方先生来了 Commissioner, Mr. Fong arrived from America

请他进来 Send him in

现在好了,什么面子都丢光了 Now we've lost all of our reputation

连美国人也插手 Even American are coming into this

听着,限你们一星期内办好所有案件 Listen, you must solve all the cases within a week

还不出去 Dismiss

是 Yes, sir...

请里面坐 Please come in

请坐 谢谢 Take a seat Thanks

处长,我是… Commissioner, I'm...

我知道,你是美国毒品调查科的方中尉 I know, you're Commander Fong from Narcotics Division of America

而且是警校的一级荣誉生 and first honored student in Police Academy

过奖! I'm flattered

不知道方先生这次到来 我有什么可以帮你呢? What can I do for you?

这么巧,我也想跟你说 What a coincidence! I was going to say that

我有什么可以帮你呢? What can I do for you?

你认为有什么可以帮我呢? What can you do for me?

有,很简单,我的工作是帮你付钱 Very simple, my job is to provide money

火烧金三角,中断毒品来源 本来是好事 It is good to cut off the source of narcotics

可惜产生后遗症 by burning the Triangle, but problems are left

使亚洲黑帮团结起来,大报复 The Asian Mafia have joint together for revenge

看来情形越来越恶劣! It's getting worse

没事呀!我们这里完全受到控制 Hey! We have everything under control

处长,坦白点说 Commissioner, frankly speaking

我们不调查清楚 不会贸贸然来的,而且 if we didn't investigate, we won't come for no reason

据我所知,他们的核心人物还在香港 As we know their mastermind is still in Hong Kong

在你方面,有什么提议? What are you suggesting?

上级提议你请人帮手 We suggested you using outside help

一、他们不是警方的人,做事较方便 First, they can work more convenient as they're not cops

二,以他们的身手,万事都可以办妥 Second, they can accomplish anything with their ability

你知道我说的是哪班人吧 You know who I'm talking about

我知道,不过他们要的价钱太高 我们怎可以负担 I know, but their price is too much to afford

有我们美国人照应,地球也可撑起来 We are paying

姜先生,很感谢你的帮忙 Mr. Keung, thank you for your help

不要客气! Don't mention it!

根据你们提供的资料 According to the information you've provided

我们真的在瑞士银行起回十亿法郎 we really take back the 10 Billion Franc from our Swiss Bank

非常好! Very good

现在的高级老千精通电脑 Now, the professional thieves are very good in computer

好容易驳通银行的线路,骗钱 They can easily gain access to the control computer and steal the money

我的银行户口有没有这么多钱呀! Did you already deposit my part in my bank?

当然有,光顾你这么多次 每次都很合作 Sure, every time we pay our bill

好了!我们日后再谈吧,谢谢! Very well! Talk to you soon, thank you!

老板,处长找你 Boss, the Commissioner is on the line

喂,处长,稀客啊,有什么贵干? Hello, Commissioner, what a surprise! What can I do for you?

阿祖 John

处长,怎么要你亲自出马! Commissioner, you are on this case

我来介绍,这位是美国 毒品调查科的方中尉 Let me introduce, this is Commander Fong from American Narcotics Division

你好 幸会! Hello! Nice to meet you

这位是天使组织首领姜先生 This is Mr. Keung, leader of Angel Organization

阿Moon,有没有涂改液? Moon, do you have Liquid paper?

谢谢! Thanks

阿Moon,档案呀! Moon, file please!

有没有我的信? Do I have any letters?

我的呢? Where's mine?

你的,爱美 Here you are, Amy!

谢谢! Thanks!

有没有我的? Do I have any?

我的呢? Where's mine?

谢谢! Thanks!

阿Moon,给我万如行的资料! Moon, give me information on Man Yu Company

好的 Yes

糟了,扔到老板身上了 Damn, Moon has got the boss

黄先生 Mr. Wong

你订了我明天去台湾的机票没有? Did you book my ticket to Taiwan?

没有! No

你还不快点去干 Why don't you do it right now?

是 Yes

我不想明天坐飞毯,傻女孩 Dummy, I don't want to ride on carpet tomorrow

老板心情好,跟阿Moon开玩笑 The boss is in a good mood and makes fun of Moon

喂,阿Moon! Moon

谢谢! Thanks

我是阿祖 I'm John

阿祖吗? John?

又有一宗案件请你去干! Another case?

又要我请长假? I have to take a leave again?

看来这案子很棘手 This must be a tough case

那么严重? That tough?

是呀!天使一号也要出马 Yes, Angel No. 1 is involved

他也出马 Him as well?

日本 少林寺 Japan Shaolin Temple

等一等 Wait a moment

是师父 Yes, master

我做给你看 Let me show you

是,师父 Yes, master

错了!你应该先抓住手腕 Wrong! You should catch the wrist first

再用力扭,好像这样! and twist with force like this

明白吗? Do you understand?

是,师父!知道 Yes, master, I understand

停止,下一个课程! Stop! Next lesson

是呀!师父!知道 Yes, master! I understand

师父!你要小心点 Master! You must be careful

请带我们一起去 Please take us along with you

不,我要单独去 No, I must go alone

不要忘记我跟你们说的话 Don't forget what I've told you

师父! Master!

香港国际机场 Hong Kong International Airport

祖! John!

有没有想着我? Did you miss me?

有 Yes

让我介绍,这位是阿Moon 这位是Elaine Let me introduce. This is Moon. This is Elaine

这次行李这么简便 This time you travel very light

谢谢你! Thanks, handsome guy

让我来,你的行李每次都那么多啊! Let me. It's not that light after all

小姐 Miss

叫你呀! He's talking to you

又干什么呀?我已经说了谢谢 What's up? I've said thank you already

不是呀! No

我替你拿! Let me carry it

谢谢 Thanks

真的谢谢你 Thank you so much

不用了 No thanks!

只有我俩吗? Just two of us?

不是,天使一号在等我们 No, Angel No.1 is waiting for us

西城 Saijo

好吗?我们很久没见了 How are you? We haven't seen for a long time

我们又有机会合作了 Now we have the opportunity to work together again

这位是Elaine,西城先生 This is Elaine, Mr. Saijo

这位就是天使一号吗?挺帅呀! Is this Angel No. 1? Not too shabby

阿全! Cheun

回来也不通知我接你飞机 You didn't even let me greet you at the airport

有一件很棘手的案子要找你帮忙 I need your help for a tough case

接机这么小事又怎么劳烦你陈警官 How can I burden Inspector Chan to greet me at the airport

想不到,唱得不错 Not bad

不错! Not bad

喝点东西 Have something to drink

好呀! Good

干杯… Cheers

你也唱一首呀! Why don't you sing a song?

不行 No

Iron Angels subtitles in other languages

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left