نخستین 170 خط.
如果我告诉你马歇尔·库索是嫌疑人... What if I told you Marshall Cuso is a suspect
涉嫌在秘鲁犯下连环谋杀案,你会怎么样? in serial murders in Peru?
- 我找到了,希尔迪。- 蓝天使? - I found it, Hildy. - The Blue Angel?
尽管有辐射,真菌并没有生长 The fungi weren't growing in spite of the radiation.
它们正在改变和生长 They were changing and growing
因为 辐射!- 啊! because of it. - Aah!
弗朗西斯,我相信这可能对你妈妈有帮助 Frances, I believe this may help your mom.
你好 Hello.
- 我们要去瑞士。- 什么? - We're going to Switzerland. - What?
是的,你可以带上你的男朋友 Yeah. You can bring your boyfriend.
好啊,太棒了! Aw, hell yeah!
是的!是的!是的!- 来吧!来吧! Yes! Yes! Yes! - Come on! Come on!
- 是的!是的!- 来吧! - Yes! Yes! - Come on!
啊! Ahhhh!
哦,天啊 Oh, man.
我喜欢这里 I love it here.
是啊,这...哇 Yeah, it's... wow.
我太高兴了,我 爱 瑞士 I am so happy. I love Switzerland
而且,就像,欧洲,而且... and, like, Europe, and...
而且我爱你,而且... and I love you, and...
宝贝!我们... Babe! Let's...
我们结婚吧 let's get married.
呃...呃... Uh... uh...
是啊,不,呃,当然 Yeah, no, uh, for sure.
我真的很爱你 I really love you.
我也爱你 I... love you, too.
我的意思是,他们发现我头朝下,被绑在里面 I mean, they found me upside down, strapped in.
他们不明白我怎么没死 They couldn't understand how I wasn't dead.
如果你愿意,可以称他为天使 Call him an angel if you want.
我只知道他出现了 All I know is he appeared.
然后...然后他喂给我吃 And... And then he fed it to me.
那一刻,我感到能量和治愈力贯穿我全身 At that moment, I felt energy and healing going through me,
在我的身体里荡漾 rippling through my body.
告诉我们你的天使长什么样 And tell us what he looked like, your angel,
如果他真的是天使 if he was, in fact, an angel.
他穿得像你可能会看到的人... He was dressed like somebody you might see...
- 呃,你好。- 孩子,你听到吗? - Uh, hello. - Boy, you hear that?
你怎么能不相信天使呢? And how can you not believe in angels?
我们所知道的可能会让你震惊 What we know may shock you.
你见过科罗拉多州车祸天使人吗? Have you seen the Colorado Car Crash Angel Man?
呃,没有? Uh, no?
如果天使是真的,那有恶魔吗? And if angels are real, are demons?
嗯。是的。有趣的问题 Hm. Yeah. Interesting question.
呃,我实际上想买一个非常具体的房产 Uh, I'm actually looking to buy a very specific property.
这是,嗯,MLS编号100C51143 It's, um, MLS number 100C51143.
让我为你节省一些时间 Let me save you some time.
你看起来真是个好人 You seem like a real nice person.
是吗?我-我真的只是走进来 Do I? I-I literally just walked in.
照片上是一些非常好的土地... That's some real nice acreage... in the photos.
但我会诚实地告诉你... But I'm gonna be honest with you...
它毗邻一个垃圾场,那里曾被用于 it's adjacent to a dump site that was used for
生物医学废物、药物废物 biomedical waste, pharmaceutical waste,
工业废物,这... industrial waste. It's...
这不是一个好地方 It's not a nice area.
嗯,在这种情况下,卖家是否愿意... Huh. In that case, does the seller maybe
给我打折? want to give me a discount?
我可以付现金 I can pay cash.
你想为毒废物场地旁边的60英亩土地... You want to pay cash for 60 acres
支付现金? next to a toxic-waste site?
是的,我实际上是... Yes. I'm actually...
啊! Ah!
呵呵,我喜欢让他们跳起来 Heh. I love to make 'em jump.
你是谁?你和我妻子做什么? Who're you? What're you doing with my wife?
开玩笑的,吉默·贾维斯,很高兴见到你 Just kidding. Jimmer Jarvis. Nice to meet you.
我也是,嗯,我有什么麻烦吗? You as well. Um, am I in trouble in some way?
除非你做了什么,你做了什么吗? Not unless you did something. Did you do something?
他就要做了 He's about to.
他就要买下芒德希尔路上的那块地了 He's about to buy the spot on Mound Hill Road.
嗯,你为什么要这样做? Huh. Why would you want to do that?
土壤动力学? Soil dynamics?
听着,你看起来是个好人... Look, now, you seem like a nice guy...
我不知道大家为什么总是这么说 I don't know where everyone keeps getting this.
...所以让我告诉你,那是个糟糕的地方 ...so lemme just tell you, that is a nasty place.
一家制药公司过去常常把他们的废物倾倒在那里 A pharmaceutical company used to dump their waste
就在地界线之外 just over the property line.
我-我明白,我知道情况 I-I understand. I am aware of the situation.
嗯,你是纽约人吗? Hmm. Are you a New Yorker?
你有点纽约范儿 You got kind of a New York thing going on.
哦,吉默 Oh, Jimmer.
他只是在问你是不是犹太人 He's just asking if you're Jewish.
嗯,不是,但我不喜欢你这么问 Um, no, but I don't love that you're asking.
好吧,好吧,听着,我不会妨碍 Yeah, yeah, okay, look, I'm not gonna get in the way
这里的商业,你想买那块地 of commerce here. You wanna buy that land
而且你有钱买,那就随你便吧 and you got the money to pay for it, you knock yourself out.
太好了,那么,我们可以成交了吗? Great. So, can we do this?
你怎么看? What do you think?
好吧,只要蘑菇喜欢就行 Well, as long as the mushroom likes it.
重度污染 Heavy pollution.
他不在这里,他不会在这里生长 He's not here. He won't grow here.
为什么不?- 农业污染? Why not? - Agricultural contamination?
琳达,别让我后悔带你来 Linda, don't make me regret bringing you.
野火的烟雾会污染他的样本 Smoke, from the wildfires. It would taint his samples.
没错,萨迪厄斯 Exactly, Thaddeus.
只有少数地方有药物废料 There are only so many sites where there's pharma-waste
在秘鲁那样的海拔、温度范围 runoff at the altitude, temperature range,
和湿度水平下的径流 and moisture level he'd find in Peru.
我们会搜索每一个地方 We'll search every one.
弗朗西斯? Frances?
嗯,嘿,你好!打扰一下 Um, hey, hello! Excuse me.
抱歉,呃,我应该早点自我介绍 Sorry, uh, should've introduced myself earlier.
我是你们的新邻居 I'm your new neighbor back there.
你刚才是穿过树林过来的吗? Did you just come through the trees?
你这个幸运的混蛋! You a lucky son of a bitch!
嗯...好吧 Um... okay.
你没看到那些粉红色的'X'吗? Didn't you see them pink "X" es?
用过地雷猎野猪吗? Ever hunt wild pigs with a landmine?
弄不到多少肉,但也不费事 You don't get much meat, but it's not much work.
你应该见见我的叔叔,JJ叔叔! You should meet my uncle. Uncle JJ!
纽约客,我就在想你是不是会过来 New York, I was wondering if you'd come by.
你见过我的侄子了吗? You meet my nephew?
哦,嘿,吉默,对,是的,呃... Oh, hey, Jimmer. Right, yes, uh...
你和我,一对非犹太人 You and me, a couple of non-Jews.
嗯,总之,我-我这几天有点疯狂 Um, anyway, I-I've had kind of a crazy couple days,
我只是想睡个觉 and I'm just trying to get some sleep.
他有只乌龟,我见过 He's got a turtle. I've seen it.
呃,是陆龟,是的 Uh, tortoise, yeah.
想玩牌吗,乌龟男? You wanna play cards, turtle man?
也许下次吧 Maybe another time.
呃,我想我还是回去吧 Uh, I'm just gonna go back, I think.
是啊,我们有的是时间互相了解 Yeah, well, we've got plenty of time to get to know each other.
小心树木,天黑了很难看清 Mind the trees, now. It's hard to see in the dark.
好吧,尼克,但我只是觉得我们 Okay, Nick, but I just thought that we were,
我不知道,一时冲动 I don't know, in the heat of the moment.
什么...哦,好吧,所以现在你 不想 结婚了 Wh... Oh, okay, so now you don't want to get married.
我的意思是,现在吗?这只是...太多了 I mean, right now? It's just... it's a lot.
也许我们可以推迟...- 好吧,是的,不 Maybe we can postpone... - Okay, yeah, no,
我知道你为什么这么惊慌了,是的 I get what this whole freakout is about, yeah.
- 你知道?- 是的,这是... - You do? - Yeah. This is...
这是关于你妈妈的,你知道,那里的问题 This is about your mom. You know, the issues there.
什么鬼?!不,尼克!这不是关于我妈妈的 What the fuck?! No, Nick! This isn't about my mom.
不,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝!没关系 No, babe, babe, babe! It's okay.
表达你的感受吧 Be in your feelings on that.
天啊,瑞克需要我,我得走了 Ugh, Rick wants me. I have to go.
我回来后我们可以谈谈这件事 We can talk about this when I get back.
好的,酷,不,嘿,宝贝 Good. Cool. No, hey, babe.
这是一次健康的谈话,真的,好吗? This was a healthy convo, for real, okay?
嘿,你带转换插头了吗? Hey, so did you bring an adapter?
我只是...我-我的插头不对 I just... I-I've got the wrong prongers here.
三个插头,瑞克,我给你带了转换插头 Three prongs, Rick. I packed you an adapter.
在包里, 好的 It's in the bag. - Okay.
哦,好的,是的,我找到了,谢谢 Oh, okay, yeah, I found it. Thanks.
该死的,瑞克 Dammit, Rick.
什么? - 弗朗西斯? What? - Frances?
我是布赖尔伍德记忆护理中心的苏珊 It's Susan at the Briarwood Memory Care Facility.
哦,该死,对不起,保险的事 Oh, fuck, I'm sorry. The insurance.
我正在努力,我保证 I'm working on it, I promise.
我...他们需要我打电话,但我现在是瑞士时间... I... They need me to call, but I'm on Swiss time...
不,不,是别的事情 No, no, this is something else.
发生了...她... There's been... she's had...
要不我让她自己告诉你怎么样? You know, how about I just let her tell you herself?
弗朗西斯? Frances?
妈妈? Mom?
是的,我是妈妈,你好 Yes, it's Mom. Hi.
妈-妈-妈妈 M-M-Mom.
哦,我的天啊!妈妈! Oh, my gosh! Mom!
弗朗西斯,你今天来吗? Frances, are you coming today?
嗯,妈妈,我在瑞士,但是,听着,我会去的 Um, Mom, I'm in Switzerland, but, look, I'll be there.
我会去的,好吗?我会尽快赶到 I'm coming, okay? I'll be there as soon as I can.
我爱你,妈妈!我只是... I love you, Mom! I just...
必须离开这里 have to get out of here.
酒精灯,异丙醇 Spirit burner, isopropyl alcohol,
孢子注射器 spore syringe.
真菌最大的敌人是更多的真菌,苏格拉底 The biggest enemy of fungi is more fungi, Socrates.
必须保持一切无菌 Gotta keep everything sterilized.
我们给菌丝体喂食一种基质 We feed the mycelium a substrate
尽可能地模拟秘鲁的环境 that approximates Peru, best as we can get,
然后和有毒地点的土壤混合,对吗? mix that with soil from the toxic site, right?
这次多加一点土怎么样? Maybe this time a little more soil?
给菌丝体一些多汁的毒素吃? Give that mycelium some juicy toxins to eat?
你觉得怎么样? What do you think?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.