نخستین 200 خط.
斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第6集
小東西
我們經歷過噩運 We have seen misfortune.
嘗過失敗的痛苦 Felt the sting of defeat.
知道手中沒錢 腹內空空的感覺 The humility of vacant purse and empty stomach.
有人以為巴蒂阿塔斯家族 Some believed the House of Batiatus
不能重振聲威 would never reclaim its former glory.
以為我們將從人們的記憶中淡出 被歷史抹除 That we would fade from memory, forsaken by history.
但今天 我們證實了他們的錯誤 But we have proved them wrong.
耶! Yeah!
我們證明了巴蒂阿塔斯之名 We have proved the name Batiatus
將萬古長青 will live long after we have gone to dust and bone.
萬歲! Yeah!
讓我們自豪地 矗立在雨神面前! So stand proud before the Bringer of Rain!
屠滅死亡之影的勇士! The Slayer of the Shadow of Death!
卡普亞的新戰神! The new champion of Capua!
斯巴達克斯! Spartacus!
耶! Yeah!
斯巴達克斯! 斯巴達克斯! Spartacus! Spartacus!
這位勇士 他的勝利 空前絕後! A Titan, his victory eclipsing all others!
解了我們的饑渴! Quenching our thirst!
達成了我們的希望和夢想! Fulfilling our hopes and dreams!
他成為傳奇的一刻 萬眾矚目! Behold the man, as he becomes legend!
耶! Yeah!
這只是個開始! This is only the beginning!
有你在 大業得成是遲早的事! I will build an empire of blood and glory upon your name!
打敗泰科爾斯 可不是他一個人的功勞 He did not stand against Theokoles on his own.
還有克雷斯 Crixus is not forgotten.
如果他能活下來 自然有他一席 He will always have position, if he survives.
但目前 斯巴達克斯正當紅 But Spartacus is the name on the crowd's tongue.
我期待看到你 And I would see it spoken
再造佳績 with ever increasing amazement.
我打敗了一個不敗的傳說 I defeated a man who could not be defeated.
他們還想我做什麼? What more could they expect of me?
做一切能做之事! Everything!
民眾的欲望是無底洞 Their appetite is a great beast.
需要不斷嘗鮮 It must constantly be fed with new delights.
我們就從改變你的角鬥風格開始 We'll start by changing your fighting style.
像泰科爾斯一樣 手執雙劍 Two swords, as Theokoles fought with.
民眾對你的喜愛之情 We'll see the crowds pleasure double
也會比泰科爾斯多一倍! with their new hero twice as deadly!
再穿件與傳奇人物相稱的 新戰袍! And new armor, worthy of a legend!
讓男人自慚形穢! Men will be made to feel smaller by it!
讓女人春心蕩漾 Women will moisten at the very sight.
啊 我忘了 Ah, but I forget.
他似乎對女人蕩漾的春心不感興趣 對嗎? He has no hard purpose for just any wet thigh, does he?
我可不管他對什麼感興趣 He and his purpose are not my concern.
幸好天神眷顧 Fortunately the gods feel otherwise.
他們對他青眼有加 不惜普降甘霖來盛加讚揚... They shower him with more than rain and accolades...
他們庇佑他 They bless him with news to lift the heart
威名遠播 higher than the clouds.
蘇拉呢? Sura?
找到了! Found!
在敘利亞的某個地方 In the dark corners of Syria.
她... 在哪? Where... where is she?
她還好麼? Is she well?
安然無恙! Peace!
你別急 聽我說! All will be revealed when a mouth closes!
那個敘利亞人葛雷博 又把她賣給了一個商人 The Syrian Glaber spoke of sold her to a merchant,
當他的情婦 the sea his mistress.
他最近在那不勒斯靠過岸 He has recently docked on the shores of Neapolis.
在羅馬? On Roman soil?
你的妻子和奴隸在一起 Your wife among the slaves.
不出意外 2天就能趕到 Two days ride from where you stand, barring incident.
我們何時動身? When do we leave?
這樣做好嗎? Is it wise to allow such a thing?
我的人已快馬加鞭 你大可放心 My man already spurs his horse, rest at ease.
我們說話這會兒 她已經離我們越來越近了 She moves ever closer even as we speak.
你是個值得尊敬的人 You are an honorable man.
我永世感激你 And will forever bear my gratitude.
我也一樣 As you bear mine.
和你妻子團聚 Being reunited with your wife
只是第一個獎賞而已 is but the first of many rewards.
謝謝你 主人 Dominus.
你瞞著我 Secrets.
半點口風都沒泄 Secrets upon secrets.
我也是剛知道她被找到了 The news of her discovery only just reached me.
奧維迪烏斯一家怎麼了? And what of good Ovidius and his family?
你為什麼背著我 把他們都殺了? Why did you keep plans towards their slaughter from me?
只為了減少點債務麼 And all to clear a few debts.
跟債務無關 是為了報仇 It had nothing to do with debt, except one of blood.
他是幕後兇手 意圖在競技賭場殺掉我 His was the hand behind attempt on my life in the pits.
奧維迪烏斯做的? Ovidius?
是索羅尼斯授意的 Moved to purpose by Solonius.
我瞞著你 不是怕你知道 而是出於愛 I keep from you not out of secrecy, but from love.
我不想讓你為這些事擔心 I would not have you stained by such things.
我們現在是人們交相傳唱的物件 We are the toast of the fucking city.
讓我們盡情享受吧 Let us pause and enjoy it.
給你住的單間 Yours alone.
沒有別人了? Not to be shared?
這是你值得的 Your achievement in earning it profound.
沒你的指導 不可能成功 Made possible by your instruction.
我只幫你贏得了上場機會而已 My actions only set you to the task.
但殺掉泰科爾斯 By depriving Theokoles of his life,
你替我完成了未盡之戰 you put end to a battle left unfinished by my sword.
也結束了我羞恥的歷史 An end to my shame.
多虧你 我才有活著見到妻子的機會 I live to see my wife again, because of you.
這個恩情我永世銘記 A debt not soon forgotten.
我們之間不談恩情 There is no balance between us.
只要記得為榮譽而戰 Only the promise of future glory.
可以點蠟燭嗎? Are candles permitted?
蘇拉總喜歡點著蠟燭 Sura was always fond of them.
你誤會了 You misunderstand.
只有你能住在這裡 This cell is for you alone.
妻子不能和我們住在一起 Wives are not permitted to live among us.
那她住哪兒? Then where will she stay?
房子裡 In the villa.
保證生命安全 但作為回報 Kept safe and well in return
要服侍好主人 for good service to the Domina.
作為奴隸來服侍 As a slave.
就像我們一樣 As are we all.
但你的地位升得太快 But you rise quickly,
和以往我所知道的任何一個人 都不同 unlike any other I've ever witnessed.
繼續保持這勢頭 你就能獲得自由了 Continue your ascent, and you will gain freedom.
你們倆都能自由 For both of you.
阿舒爾啊 Ashur.
巴爾卡啊! Barca!
我就是來找你的 I was this very moment coming to have words.
得了吧 Keep them.
拿錢來 I would have coin instead.
泰科爾斯會敗 真是太讓人吃驚了 It is no small marvel, the fall of Theokoles.
這麼意外的結果 這麼懸殊的賠率 Your wager in the favor of the unexpected outcome,
你下的注... the size of the odds...
要付清這麼一大筆錢 It's not a simple matter,
可不是件容易的事 對吧? to cover a win of such margin, eh?
怎麼搞錢 我才不管 I give no shit for margins.
去討 去偷 或殺人越貨 要搞錢容易得很 Beg, steal, or kill to cover what is owed.
否則你就等著雙腿殘廢吧 Or you will have two worthless legs.
中間那條也跟著廢了 And nothing in between to prop yourself up.
我找過瘸子了 I've had exchange with the cripple.
他給錢了? He pays what is owed?
錢很快就能到手了 Soon the coin will be in hand.
足以讓我們換回自由之身 Enough to buy our freedom.
自由 呃... 這個詞對我來說 還真陌生 Freedom, err... the word is foreign to the tongue.
很快就不陌生了 It will learn to savor the taste.
鳥兒們該怎麼辦? What of the birds?
它們也會像我們一樣 重獲自由的 They will fly this place as we do.
我看看都有什麼衣服可穿 準備一下為好 I will see what clothes we have packed and ready.
我們要去往何方 要去多遠的地方? Which direction shall we travel and how far?
能走多遠 是多遠 As far as desire wills our feet.
這件斗篷 This cloak.
是你走的時候 穿在身上的 It was the one you wore when you left.
就是奧維迪烏斯被殺的那個晚上 When good Ovidius was murdered.
他罪有應得 There was nothing good about him.
那麼 是你殺了他? Then it was you who killed him?
還有他所有的奴隸? All his slaves?
以及他的家人... His family...
我聽令行事而已 My hands did what they were commanded.
奧維迪烏斯的兒子 What of the young boy.
才那麼小啊 Ovidius' son.
你也殺了他麼? Did they take his life too?
我聽令行事 Such were my orders.
但你知道 But you know of my affection
我對小東西的感情 for delicate things.
那小孩沒死 The boy was spared,
他被送去了外地 and set to wander far from the deed.
等找到他的時候 我們早就是自由身了 By the time he is discovered, we will be free.
那你的雙手呢? And your hands?
從此不再沾染鮮血 Clean forever more.
只聽你的吩咐... And yours to command...
斯巴達克斯的勝利 讓整座城市為之沸騰! Spartacus' victory ignites the imagination of the city!
平民百姓 Orders for my men
家家戶戶 flood in from every family with half a name
都為我的手下而傾倒! and a little coin!
繁榮興盛 觸手可及! Prosperity beyond measure is within our reach!
那些想要你命的人 也近在咫尺了 As are those who would have you dead.
我會讓索羅尼斯付出代價的 I will see Solonius pay for the grievance.
但這些急不來 But these things are not be hurried.
當我用繩子絞緊他脖子的時候 I would savor every drop of sweat from his brow
我會盡情享受他流出的每一滴血 as my noose tightens upon his neck.
真希望這一刻快點到來 I would prefer it tighten quickly.
呃 瓜熟自會蒂落 Eh, everything to its season.
談點眼前的事吧 Turning towards more pressing matters.
真的要讓色雷斯人 夫妻團圓嗎? Reuniting the Thracian with his wife?
我要說的 不是這個 Not the matter I was referring to.
和那女奴玩一把 我想看 Have the girl's ass a bit and I'll watch.
我會讓你大飽眼福的... And I would give pleasure to your eyes...
色雷斯人的老婆 總讓我放心不下 The Thracian woman concerns me.
找到她的那個承諾 The promise of finding her
是唯一能牽制他的事 was the only thing that kept him in check.
萬一她的出現 讓他重新變得桀驁不馴 What if her presence reverts him to his Thracian ways,
那該怎麼辦? and thoughts of defiance?
不會的 It will not.
你為何如此肯定? How can you be so sure?
你沒看到他眼中的感激之淚嗎? Did you see the tears of gratitude in his eyes?
感激不及忠誠 Gratitude falls short of loyalty.
他不是克雷斯那樣的人 He's not the man Crixus is.
克雷斯也不是他這樣的人 And Crixus is not the man he was,
永遠也不會是 and may never be again.
斯巴達克斯將和妻子團圓 Spartacus will be reunited with his wife.
到那時... And in the act...
我會讓他離不開我們 和這個訓練場... I will bind him to us and this ludus...
除非天神下令... Until god comes to claim us all...
你要怎麼救我們? How will you save us?
我是說這場雨 From the rain.
你的勝利讓天降甘霖 Your victory splits the skies.
我們淹死前 你又怎麼讓雨停下來? How will you close them before we all drown?
你還真跟他們一樣傻? You believe the rest of the fools, then?
以為我受天神庇佑? That I am blessed by the gods?
你身上 總有奇跡發生 Miracles do take habit of shooting out of your ass.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.