نخستین 200 خط.
打仗了… The war has broken out !
突厥國又來犯我們邊境了 The barbarians have suddenly invaded our frontier.
打仗了… It's the war ! The country is at war !
爹啊 Father.
爹 Father.
娘啊 Mother.
娘啊 Mother.
爹 Father.
你的舊病又復發了 Your old illness has again resurfaced !
"Military Memo"
阿娘 Mother !
木蘭,你說說看 Mulan dear, just look at this
你爹要抱病去從軍 Your father insists on going to war in such illness !
你說這怎麼行呢? You tell me, how can it be ?
我們花家是軍籍,能不去嗎? Our Hua family has been drafted, I must go.
就是為國為家 It's for our country,
我也該去應徵 I should go even if I wasn't drafted.
木蘭,你說呢 Mulan, what do you think ?
強敵破邊城,烽煙到處驚 Our enemies are invading, the war flames are spreading
誰不該報國? Who would not defend one's homeland ?
誰不該從軍? Who wouldn't join the army ?
花家世代隸軍籍 For generations our family has been on military roll
規避兵符萬不能 There's no way we're going to get behind this time
可是爹年老有喘病 But my aged father has asthma.
帶病如何去從軍? Being so ill how could he enlist himself ?
木蘭無兄弟年幼 I've no older brother, & my younger brother is small.
只有小女我替父去從軍 It's only appropriate that I go in my father's place.
你年輕識又淺 You are young and inexperienced.
無力又無能 You don't have what it takes.
一片孝心雖可取 I appreciate your filial piety,
有心無力事難成 but there's simply nothing you can do.
女兒雖然年紀輕 I might be young.
女兒的武藝不輸人 But I'm confident of my skills.
爹爹不信當場試 I sure can demonstrate if you don't believe.
我槍法比爹勝幾分 I believe I can beat you.
女兒說話太無倫 You don't make any sense.
異想天開不近情 Without reason don't indulge in wild flights of fancy.
就算你槍法比爹好 Say, even though you have mastered the spear,
沒聽過女子去當兵 ... but no woman can join the army.
木蘭,你如果是個男孩子就好了 Alas... if you were but a boy ! That'd be great.
木蘭,你在想甚麼? What are you thinking about ?
女孩兒家到了年紀 For a girl at your age,
難怪你唉聲又嘆氣 ... it's normal to sigh.
婚姻大事休心急 You shouldn't worry about your marriage.
大姊嫁了才輪到你 I'll have to get married first.
大姊休要會錯意 You've got it wrong, dear sister.
我嘆氣並不是為自己 It's not for my own woes that I sigh.
爹爹要帶病到戰地 Our ailing father wants to go to war;
我想替他又不依 I want to go in his place, but he won't let me.
我只有喬裝去頂替 So I'll go in disguise,
不辭而別到關西 Guess I can't even say goodbye to him.
但求大姊助一臂 Please help me, dear sister.
盜取他槍刀和戰衣 Steal his spear and armour for me.
你倒想得好主意 That's a good idea.
可是大姊擔不起 But I'm afraid of the consequences.
要是大姊你不願意 If that isn't agreeable to you ...
勸勸娘親總可以 please just talk to mother.
除了盜取都可以 Anything except stealing.
我就去勸娘成全你 I'll go talk to mother.
能讓我替父去從軍 If I can go in our father's place,
得勝歸來再謝你 I'll thank you when I come back in victory.
娘,您看阿爹的病還沒有好呢 Mother, father is still not recovered ;
又練功啦! Is he practising now ?
真是沒辦法,勸也勸不醒 There seems to be no way out. He won't listen.
像他這樣到軍營去,能幹甚麼? He cannot fight in his state.
阿娘 Oh mother.
我看還是答應二妹替爹去吧 I think we should let Mulan go in father's place.
她武藝又好,又像個男孩子 She's skilled and acts like a boy.
別說了,你也跟著起哄 That's enough, you shouldn't support her idea.
那一家的女孩子會去當兵打仗呀 She's a girl ! No girl can join the army.
爹,爹,舅父來了 Father, here comes our uncle.
舅父跟舅母都來了 Uncle and aunt.
誰來了? Who's here ?
娘,舅舅跟舅母來了 Mother, uncle and aunt are here.
咦!他們怎麼來了 Well, well... what brings them here !
兄弟呀! Brother-in-law.
怎麼啦?怎麼啦? What's going on ?
妹妹 Dear sister.
大哥,怎麼啦? Hello, my dear brother.
怎麼啦!邊關吃緊了 So ? Tell us. What's the border like ?
可恨胡兒野心大 The barbarians are so reckless & pushy;
破關犯境擾中華 They are invading our homeland.
多少人喪了命? So many are dead.
多少人毀了家? So many are homeless.
多少人掙扎在水火中? So many are suffering.
多少人呻吟在刀槍下? So many are injured.
燒的燒,殺的殺! They burn, they slaughter.
姦的姦,抓的抓! They rape, they catch.
可憐邊城老百姓 Those who live close to the border are in danger.
心驚膽戰淚如麻 They fear for their lives every day.
日夜在盼望漢兵馬 Waiting for our troops to save them.
誰不該救百姓? All should save our fellow men.
誰不該保國家? All should protect our country.
我怎能因病不從軍 How can I not join the army ?
我豈可被人來笑罵 I'll be despised and mocked at.
好了,好了 Alright, okay.
你們到裡邊歇著再說吧 Come in, you all. Rest and chat at ease
來,來… Come along.
舅母,等我來 Aunt, let me.
叔叔 Uncle.
明兒,甚麼事呀? Ming dear, what is it ?
叔叔,侄兒奉了家母之命 Dear uncle, my mother has ...
特來向你老人家辭行 asked me to bid you goodbye.
上那兒去?預備出遠門 Where are you heading to ?
到邊關去 To the border.
去幹甚麼? What for ?
去從軍 To join the army.
這才是花家的後代 That's like a real Hua !
來,到裡邊談 Come here.
叔叔,我有個朋友要拜訪你 Uncle, I have a friend who wishes to meet you.
拜訪我? Meet me ?
是誰? Who is it ?
是跟我一起從軍的朋友 We'll join the army together.
聽說叔叔的武藝高強 He heard that you are a skilled soldier,
特地來拜訪你的 ... he'd like to pay you his respects.
想試試自己的能力 He desires to test his abilities.
也想跟叔叔學幾招 And also learn from you,
好到邊關去殺敵 in order to be prepared for the enemies.
好,你這個朋友好 Okay, I'm glad to hear that.
有這樣大志 You friend is very determined.
來,我見見他,我教他幾招 Come on then, where's he ? I'll teach him something.
老頭兒,你就歇著吧 Dear, you should get some rest.
你的喘病還沒好呢 You're still short of breath.
明兒 Ming.
去對你那位朋友說請他改天再來吧 Tell your friend to come another time.
人家誠心誠意地來請教我 His friend is very sincere,
我怎麼可以不教人家呢? ... how can I refuse ?
他這個朋友有志氣,明兒,走 His friend is determined, let's go.
花老英雄到 Veteran Hero Hua is here.
拜見花老英雄 Good day, Hero Hua.
起來,起來,不要客套 Get up please, there's no need to be formal.
小哥有何指教? How can I be of service, young man ?
不敢 I wouldn't dare !
小輩素仰花老英雄武藝超群 I've heard about your excellent skills,
特地前來拜訪 ... and I'm here to pay you a visit.
想請老英雄多多指教 I hope that you could teach me,
想試試自己的能力 ... and I'd like to test my abilities;
能不能到邊關去衝鋒殺敵? To see whether I'm good enough for the army.
話太多 Enough talk !
好… Good ...
讓他說 Let him speak.
他懂得比你多 He knows more than you do.
是 Yes, uncle.
小哥對武功方面 Young man,
學了有多少年了? how long have you practised martial arts ?
老英雄,請 Please, Hero Hua.
請 Please.
慢慢… Wait ...
我先叫小女木蘭來陪你練幾招 Let me call my daughter Mulan to practise with you.
不…我先要請教花老英雄 No... I'd like to learn from you first.
請 Please.
好… Alright ...
木蕙 Muhui.
你叫木蘭把我的花槍拿出來 Get Mulan to bring out my spear.
爹,你的花槍已經放在院子裡 Father, it's already kept in the courtyard.
啊!已經放在院子裡了 Oh, it's already there !
叔叔,人家在等著你呢! Uncle, he's waiting.
好… Fine ...
木棣 Mu Di
大姊,這個人好像是二姊 He looks very much like our sister Mulan.
不要瞎說,快進去 Don't be silly, go inside.
我去叫阿娘來看 I'll fetch mother to come watch.
木棣,木棣 Mu Di, Mu Di !
請 Please.
小輩有個問題,想先請教老英雄 I'd like to ask you a question first.
好,有甚麼問題你先說說 Okay, go ahead. Voice your doubts.
請問老英雄,國家受到侵略 Mr. Hua, at this time when our nation is at war,
是不是老百姓不分男女 don't you think it's right for men and women
群起干戈保家衛國? ... to come forward and defend our country ?
好,真是高見 Absolutely.
保家衛國是不是不分男女? So be it man or a woman it doesn't matter, right ?
不分男女 Not at all.
請 Let's begin.
好了,好了,別比了 Fine now ... stop it.
是木蘭嘛 It's Mulan !
是二姊 That's Mulan.
唉!木蘭,別打了,別打了 Stop it, Mulan.
怎麼啦,你… What ? How ? You ...
爹 Father.
爹 Father.
木蘭,你太放肆了 Mulan, this is too much !
阿娘 Mother.
老花弧 Hua Hu ...
識破了是姑娘 has found out who she really is.
不由他,又驚又喜淚盈眶啊 He couldn't stop his tears from flowing.
果然槍法比爹好啊 You have better skills than me.
你不愧是花家的好兒郎 You are my good child.
現在我放心讓你去 Now I will let you join the army.
替我殺敵到邊疆 Fend off the enemies at the border.
好在有明兒在一起 It's indeed good of your cousin to accompany you.
兄妹遇事好商量 Seek your cousin's advice.
心要細,膽要壯 Be daring and careful.
不怕他胡兒怎麼強 Don't be afraid of the barbarians.
喬裝只怕路程遠 It's such a long distance to travel,
改扮須防歲月長 you don't know how long you will be away.
雖然明兒能照顧 Although your cousin Ming can take care of you,
姑娘到底是姑娘 ... but you are a girl after all.
萬一被人來識破 If someone finds out,
欺君大罪要提防 You'll be sentenced for lying to the Emperor.
只要能殺敵 If one's a good soldier,
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.