نخستین 200 خط.
构思 编剧 导演
卡洛斯 索拉
CONCEIVED, WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY
我爱你 我爱你 I love you, I love you.
安塞莫 你弄得人家好痒 Anselmo, you're tickling me.
别这么急啊 安塞莫 Be patient, Anselmo.
我爱你胜过这界上一切 I love you more than anything in the whole world.
我爱你 I love you.
喜欢这样吗 亲爱的 Like that, darling.
安塞莫 怎么了? Anselmo... what's wrong?
安塞莫 Anselmo.
我喘不过气了 I can't breathe.
我快窒息了 I'm suffocating.
天啊! My God!
爸爸 Papa.
你在这里做什么? Just what are you doing here?
我睡不着 I can't sleep.
你睡不着 You can't sleep.
你知道现在几点了么? Do you know what time it is?
已经非常 非常晚了 It's very, very late.
现在回床上去吧 Off to bed now.
晚安 Good night.
罗尼 看我给你带了什么 Roni, look what I brought you.
你真是贪吃 You're a real glutton.
罗莎 我什么时候才能自己去领圣餐? Rosa, when will I take my First Communion?
我不知道 你还要等好几年呢 I don't know. You have a few more years to go.
该你了 安娜 来吧 Your turn, Ana. Come on.
让我来吧 罗莎 Let me do it, Rosa.
猜猜会怎样 要是我像这样咬你的脖子? What would happen if I bit your neck like this?
要是我亲亲你的脖子呢? And what if I kissed your neck?
要是我在你这边再咬一口会怎样? And what if I bit you again on this side?
要是我在你耳朵上狠狠的亲一下呢? And what if I gave you a big loud kiss on the ear?
安娜 Ana...
你刚到底在想什么啊? just what are you thinking about?
罗莎 我妈妈真的一直都戴着这个十字架吗? Rosa, is it true that my mother always wore this cross?
当然 这是你外祖母给她的 Of course. Grandmother gave it to her.
这是个驱魔十字架 This cross keeps the devil away.
还有吸血鬼 And vampires too.
准备好了吗? Ready?
她们准备好了 小姐 They're ready, miss.
让我们看看 Let's have a look.
至少她们还能见人 谢谢你 罗莎 At least they're presentable. Thank you, Rosa.
但愿你能规矩些 I hope you'll behave yourselves.
艾琳 过来 Irene, come here.
你进屋后 首先要亲吻你父亲 When you enter the room, first kiss your father.
然后为他的灵魂念一段祷文 Then say a prayer for his soul.
明白吗? Understand?
你明白了吗 安娜? You understand, Ana?
我们走吧 麦蒂 Let's go. Maite.
我什么时候才能自己去领圣餐? When will I take my First Communion?
别吵 麦蒂 Quiet, Maite.
我走下楼梯 听见爸爸的喘息声 I came downstairs and heard Papa gasping.
等我走进房间 我看见爸爸死了 When I went in the room, I saw Papa was dead.
然后就看见了妈妈 Then Mama appeared.
妈妈已经死了 安娜 Mama's dead, Ana.
非常感谢 Thank you very much.
艾琳 你是老大 你第一个 Irene, you're the oldest. You go first.
该你了 安娜 Your turn, Ana.
去啊 安娜 Go on.Ana.
快点 Go on.
我不要 I don't want to.
待会儿再跟你说 You and I will talk later.
该你了 麦蒂 陪她一起去 Your turn, Maite. Go with her.
我够不到 I can't reach.
有天 我妈妈在打扫房子的时候 One day when my mother was cleaning the house,
她从壁橱里拿出一听铁皮罐头 she took a metal can out of the closet.
她把罐头递给我 说 She gave it to me and said,
"安娜 把这个丢到垃圾桶去 "Ana, throw this in the rubbish bin.
这不该放在这里 "It mustn't be here.
再说 以后也用不着了 " "Besides, it's of no use anymore."
我很好奇 I was curious
便问她 "里面是什么?" and asked her, "What's inside?"
"关你什么事?" 她回答说 "What do you care?" was her reply.
"是毒药吗?" 我问 "Is it poison?" I asked.
我妈妈笑了 说 My mother smiled and said,
"是的 "Yes.
这是非常可怕的毒药 "It's a horrible poison.
"只要一勺这种粉末就能杀死一头大象 " "Just a spoonful of this powder can kill an elephant."
然后她说 "现在就 把它扔出去 " Then she said, "Come on now. Throw it out."
我被吓到了 I was shocked.
我也不知道为什么 I don't know exactly why,
反正我没照妈妈说的做 把罐头留了下来 but I didn't listen to my mother and kept the can.
为什么我会想要杀了我爸爸? Why did I want to kill my father?
这个问题我已经问了自己几百遍了 I've asked myself that question hundreds of times...
而我现在所能想到的所有答案 and all the answers I can think of now,
就算20年后再看来 with twenty years' hindsight...
都太简单了 are too simple.
简单得我不敢相信 They don't convince me.
唯一一件我清楚记得的事 The only thing I remember very clearly
是那个时候 is that at the time
我坚信 I was convinced my father was responsible
妈妈生命中最后几年的悲哀与痛苦都是爸爸造成的 for all the sadness that embittered the last years of my mother's life.
我坚信是他造成的 是他一个人造成的 I was convinced that it was he and he alone
使得她在病痛中死去 had caused her illness and death.
我妈妈 My mother.
听那些熟悉她的人说 According to those who knew her well,
她原本会成为一名杰出的钢琴家 my mother could have been an excellent pianist.
当她还是小孩子的时候 Ever since she was a child,
她就显现出了特别的音乐天赋 she showed a particular gift for music,
每个人都说她前途光明 and everyone foretold a brilliant future for her.
很多年里 For many years
她几乎将自己全部的精力都投入到钢琴上 she devoted herself almost exclusively to the piano
甚至举行了几次公开音乐会 and even gave public concerts.
就在其中一次音乐会上她遇到了我爸爸 It was at one of these that she met my father.
他们相爱了 They fell in love
之后很快结了婚 and married shortly afterwards,
于是我妈妈彻底放弃了钢琴 and my mother gave up the piano for good
为了更好的将精力放在她的女儿们 也就是我们身上 to devote herself entirely to us, her daughters.
我认为她一直很怀念从前的时光 I think she always missed those times
后悔自己放弃了一份职业 and regretted giving up a profession
一份能使她获得自由的职业 that could have brought her freedom.
但现在我又深深的觉得 But now I also think that deep down
她害怕自己不能成为 she feared she might not be the prodigy
自己朋友们曾经预言的那种天才 her friends had foretold.
她选择了平淡 中规中矩的生活 She preferred a quiet and well-ordered life
而不愿承担独自面对失败的风险 to risking a responsibility she would have to face alone.
艾琳 就没人教过你该怎么吃饭吗? Irene, didn't anybody ever teach you to eat properly?
该这样握住叉子 It's better to hold the fork like this.
就是这样 吃起来也方便 That's it. It's easier too.
阿娜 拜托 你的刀! Ana, please, the knife!
我不敢相信你们一点用餐礼仪也没有 I can't believe you have no table manners.
麦蒂 吃东西的时候要闭上嘴 Maite, eat with your mouth closed.
没人教过我这些 Nobody taught me.
别傻了 Don't be silly.
你父母会从没教过你用餐礼仪么? Your parents never taught you how to behave at the table?
没人教过我 我一直都这么吃的 Nobody taught me. I always eat this way.
- 你说什么? - 没什么 - What did you say? - Nothing.
如果你有话要说 那就说 要是没有 就安静 If you have something to say, speak up. Otherwise, be quiet.
我不喜欢嘟嘟哝哝的 I don't like mumbling.
艾琳 你的叉子 Irene, your fork.
爸爸从没教过我们要怎么吃饭 Papa never told us how to eat.
那你妈妈呢? And what about your mother?
我姐姐从没教过你们该怎么吃饭么? My sister never taught you to eat properly?
妈妈在我出生前就死了 My mother died before I was born.
谁跟你这么胡说的? Who told you such nonsense?
我要你们几个女孩儿都好好听着 I want you girls to listen carefully.
按照你们父亲的遗嘱 由我来抚养你们。 Per your father's will, I've taken charge of your upbringing.
从现在起 你们就由我照顾和保护了。 From now on, you're under my care and protection.
你们的祖母和我从现在起就住在这里 Your grandmother and I will be living here now,
我们会尽自己所能为你们提供所需要的一切 and we'll both do our best to provide everything you need.
刚开始可能会有些困难 It may be hard in the beginning,
但是我相信只要我们都努力 but I'm sure that if we all try,
我们会相处得很好的 是吧 麦蒂? we'll get along well. Right, Maite?
等等 还有最后一件事: There's one final thing:
这所房子乱糟糟的 This house is a shambles.
从现在起 我要一切都井井有条 From now on, I want things tidy,
也就是说你们三个也要参与 and that means the three of you will have to pitch in and help.
我希望这所房子在你们假期结束前能整理好 I want the house in order before your holiday is over.
我可以相信你们么? Can I count on you?
- 我可以走了么? - 当然 - May I be excused? - Of course.
- 我可以走了么? - 当然可以 - May I be excused? - Of course you may.
我看得出 我们一定会相处得很好的 I can see we're all going to get along well.
男人都一个样 没有例外的 Men are all the same, every one of them.
等你成了女人你就明白了 You'll realise that when you're a woman.
他们都只想着同一件事情 They all want the same thing.
如果你屈从了就只能听天由命了 Heaven help you if you give in.
你爸爸简直是太过分了 Your father was awful that way.
他像疯了似的追着女人 He chased women like mad.
我不得不躲开他的情况都不止一次了 I had to run away from him more than once.
告诉你 他是咸猪手 I tell you, he had wandering hands.
关于你爸的事儿我都能凑成故事集了 What stories I could tell about your father.
行了 That's it.
住在我隔壁的那个女人 The woman who lived next door to me
直到现在一想起来我还是想笑 I still laugh when I think about it.
有一天她突然发现自己已经怀孕三个月了 One day she suddenly realised she was three months pregnant.
这件事闹成那样你该听说过吧 You should have heard the commotion.
每个人都不停的问谁是孩子他爸 Everyone kept asking who the father was,
可她发誓她从没跟任何人睡过觉 but she swore she hadn't slept with anybody.
- 你知道我在说什么吗? - 我一点都听不懂 - You understand what I'm talking about? - I don't understand anything.
拿着 Here.
抓住那头 Hold that.
行了 That's it.
她说有一天 She said that one day
当她路过一个建筑工地的时候 有什么东西掉进了她的上衣里 she was walking past a building site when something fell inside her blouse.
你知道是什么掉进去了?一只老鼠 You know what it was? A mouse.
她说那只老鼠就是她孩子的父亲 She said that that mouse was the father of her child.
你有给罗尼准备吃的吗? Have you got anything for Roni?
你怎么能养那么恶心的动物? How can you keep such a disgusting animal?
- 给我点生菜 - 在冰箱里 但是不要跑 - Give me some lettuce. - In the fridge. But go easy.
你阿姨前天还训了我一顿 Your aunt laid into me the other day.
这意味着什么? What does it mean?
一个接着一个 我把珍珠从绳上摘下来 One by one I remove the pearls from the string.
是啊 有一天她会把珍珠从绳上摘下来 Yes, one day she'll remove the pearls from the string.
她的珍珠和我的 Her pearls and mine...
我们的极乐时光 our hours of bliss.
- 第几层? - 第三层 - What floor is it on? - The third.
那一个人也没有 他们都度假去了 There's nobody there. They went on holiday.
- 你给他写信去了么? - 写了 可他没有回 - Did you send him the letter? - Yes, but he didn't answer.
- 因为他不爱你 - 你懂什么? - Because he doesn't love you. - What do you know?
- 你是傻瓜 - 你才是傻瓜 - You're silly. - You're the silly one.
看罗尼多圆滚滚的 Look how chubby Roni is.
嘿 小可爱 Hey, cutie.
- 麦蒂 宝贝 - 干嘛? - Maite, sweetie. - What?
帮我看看 Help me look.
这张好吗? Is this one good?
你知道谁住在楼下吗? 是爸爸那个长得很好看的朋友 You know who's downstairs? That good-looking friend of Papa's.
这张怎么样? What about this one?
好 替我做上记号 Yes. Mark it for me.
你能把音乐关掉么? Could you turn that music down?
我要出门了 你们要乖 I'm going now. Be good.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.