Kidnap

Kidnap (Tian wang)

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

Kidnap 1974 DVD9 X264 2Audio AAC HALFCD3-NORM Chs&Eng
ناشر appcht
【ed2k://|file|天网.Kidnap.1974.DVD9.X264.2Audio.AAC.HALFCD3-NORM.mkv|643524296|0F4999B15D3E0F1CA7379EFF4D81C5CD|/】OR【http://115.com/lb/5lbcr7j7wzy0】

برچسب‌ها

DVD
x264
تاریخ انتشار: 2014-12-29
تعداد دانلود: 20
مخصوص ناشنوایان: Yes

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

نخستین 200 خط.

本作品由 NORM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径

本片是一个有关几个人犯罪 This film is about several men...

而付出他们生命的故事 who paid for their crimes with their lives

我们拍摄的目的 The purpose of this film...

是要探讨这个故事中的教育意义 is to stress the moral of the story

不要在他们走过的错误道路上 On the path these men once walked...

留下自己的脚印 leave no new footprints

救命呀! Help!

救命呀! Help!

救命呀! Help!

救命呀! Help!...

救命呀! Help!...

救命呀! Help!...

救命呀! Help!...

什么事? What happened?

野狼要杀我 The Wolves tried to kill me!

野狼要杀我 The Wolves tried to kill me!

龙翔道上的一声叫喊 The screams on Lung Cheung Road...

揭穿了这件 lead to the case being cracked wide open

历久不能破获的野狼案 lead to the case being cracked wide open

他们犯罪 But why does one of the kidnappers scream?

为什么自己会叫了出来 But why does one of the kidnappers scream?

为什么… Why?...

天网 Kidnap

故事中的骇人听闻的野狼党 The sensational ''wolves''...

他们并不是职业惯匪 were not professional criminals

也没有犯罪纪录 They had no police records

只是几个平凡的小人物 They were just ordinary men

丁小江是一个不务正业的赌徒 Ting Hsiao-chiang is a gambler

整天梦想着横财就手,一本万利 Everyday, he dreams of hitting the jackpot

但是他斗不过那些牛鬼蛇神 But he can never beat the professionals

反而欠了许多债,越陷越深 And he sinks deeper and deeper into debt

牛大刚是开货车的 Niu Ta-kang, is a truck driver

他的性情暴躁,经常被人辞退 His hot temper always gets him sacked

连自己的母亲都没有能力供养 He can't even support his own mother

赵海泉是电影公司的化妆师 Chao Hai-chuan is a movie make-up man

因为薪水不够养家 But he can't support a family on his salary...

只好帮脱衣舞女化妆赚外快 So he moonlights at a striptease joint

你轻点吧 轻点 Gently, will you! -Gentle!

轻了吧 Gently?

讨厌 Disgusting

行了 Okay

老赵,这是新来的 Chao, stick some hair on this new one

底下给黐点毛 Chao, stick some hair on this new one

去,你去脱衣服去吧 Go and take off your clothes

刘领班,刘领班 Boss Liu...

咱们说好是化妆,没有说黐毛 l'm not here to stick hair

你在片场给人化妆要不要黐胡子 Don't you stick whiskers on movie actors?

上面… Up...

那上面跟下面不一样 Up here, not down there

什么上面下面的,还不是一样 What's the difference?

等一等,等一等 Wait a minute...

你不黐,那… Will you do it or not?

给我加二十块钱你看怎么样? Twenty bucks more, okay

一个钱也不给,要加找老板去 Not a dime! You want it, ask the boss

妈的 Shit!

「黐须赵」的外号由此而来 So he was called Hair-sticking Chao

他每次蹲在女人胯下黐毛 Every time he crouches in front of a girl...

都感到失去做人的自尊 He feels he loses his self respect

可是为了老婆孩子又有什么办法 But he has a wife and child to support

导火线人物是龙威,他当过兵 The keyman is Lung Wei, an ex-soldier

私运军火赚的钱 He was a smuggler but spent all his money

全花在女人身上了 He was a smuggler but spent all his money

只好到加油站去当工人 Now he works as a gas station attendant

我一千多工人中 You're a friend of those thugs

最不守规矩的就是你 You're the worst of all my 1 000 employees

天天迟到、早退 You arrive late and leave early

我的表不准嘛 My watch isn't accurate

为什么不买好的 Why don't you buy a better one?

没钱 No money

他们为什么不迟到 Why aren't the others late?

你问他们 You ask them?

我警告你 l warn you...

我找工人要比你找饭碗容易得多 l can find worker easier than you can find job

看够了没有? Have you seen enough?

这个满好玩的吗? lsn't this cute?

送给你 You can have it

你呀像它 You look like it

干什么? What are you doing?

你怎么打人? Why did you hit him?

打我屁股,死相 How dare you pinch my bottom!

先生,给钱 Mister, pay up

这儿有秀看,真人表演 What about a live show?

精彩节目,笑云艳舞 A real sexy, dance

快来买票子 Buy yourself a ticket quickly

就快开场,由艳舞皇后金雀表演 See sex bomb Chin Chueh's performance

金小姐 Miss Chin

来了,好了,算啦 Coming. Alright, that's enough

金小姐你该上场了 Miss Chin, time for your show now

金小姐,补补妆 Miss Chin, more make-up

来吧 Come on

把衣服拿来 Take off the cloth

我在片场认识一位阔少爷 A rich young man wants to date you

想请你吃饭 A rich young man wants to date you

什么阔少爷? What rich young man?

在那边 Over there

他是个阔少爷 He's the rich young man?

你别瞧不起他那个德性 Don't always judge by appearance

越有钱,越不要穿 Don't always judge by appearance

他爸爸在新加坡 His father is a rich man in Singapore

是数一数二的大老板 His father is a rich man in Singapore

你不是要到新加坡去唱歌嘛 Don't you want to sing in Singapore?

他对你有好处 He might be able to help you

金雀,上场啦 来了 Chin Chueh, you're on now Coming

Okay! Okay

搞掂 All fixed

你真行 You're great!

我告诉她,你是个阔少爷 l told her you're very rich

充阔像个样,先要有架车才行 But you should have a car

我跟小江借 l can borrow it from Chiang

他不在家 But he's not at home

我知道他在什么地方 l know where to find him

怎么样? Are you happy?

玩得开心,还想到哪里去玩? You want to go somewhere else?

天鹅夜总会 The Swan Nightclub

金雀姐 Chin Chueh

凭良心讲,你真的喜欢他吗? Tell the truth, do you really like him?

他一看,就是一个坏蛋 l could tell at a look he's bad egg

后来老赵告诉我,他是个阔少爷 Later Chao told me he is very rich

我就更喜欢他啦 Then l liked him even more

金雀姐,为什么? Chin Chueh. Why?

原来你喜欢的是我的钱哪 So what you like is my money?

当然啦,没钱不用谈 Of course, no money no talk

有情饮水饱呀,是不是? But people in love don't eat. Right?

金雀姐,恭喜你呀,人财两得 Congratulations, you got the man and money

拜拜 再见 Bye bye

再见 拜拜 See you around

金雀,我们也该走了吧 Chin Chueh, we should go now

伙记,埋单 Waiter, the bill

我早就知道你急着要走了 l knew you'd want to rush off

你们男人呀,三部曲 All men are the same

吃饭、跳舞、睡觉 Dinner, dance and bed

你喜欢我坏,我喜欢你痛快 l like your straightforwardness

这儿是禁地,要有通行证 That's a restricted area

才可以随便进入的 You need a pass to get in

在什么地方,可以弄到通行证 Where can l get such a pass?

银行 ln a bank

我送你两条狼,是全金做的 l'1 1 give you two gold wolves

全金做的,眼睛要钻石做的好吗 Solid gold? With diamond eyes?

谢谢 Thank you

那当然了,我们走吧 Of course. Let's go

汪先生 Mr. Wang

龙威 Lung Wei

果然是你,我以为认错人了 lt's really you. l thought l was seeing things

你也配到这里来玩 This isn't a place for someone like you

是,经理 Yes sir

他是什么人哪? Who is he?

是我一个朋友,走吧 A friend. Let's go

你那儿有资格跟我做朋友 l don't have friends like you

说话怎么这么难听 How can he talk like that?

慢着,不要在女人面前充阔 Wait. Don't try to fool girls that you're rich

走吧,别理他 Never mind him

你是什么东西? Who do you think you are?

他的父亲会赚钱,他会花钱 His father is rich. He can afford it

人家是个大少爷,关你什么屁事 He's a rich heir and it's not your business

少爷,你恐怕认错人了吧 Heir? You must be mistaken

怎么? What do you mean by that?

他只不过是我加油站一个工人 He's only an attendant at my gas station

怎么? What?

你闻不到他身上的汽油味吗? Can't you smell the gas from him?

原来,你是个骗子 So you're a crook

金雀 Chin Chueh

干什么你? 放手 What do you want? Let her go

汪福球 Wang Fu-chiu

干什么?想打架? So what, you wanna stir up a row?

你除了爸有钱外,那有比我强 What's so great about a rich father?

你… You...

什么事? 金雀姐 What's the matter? Chin Chueh

你打我,你打我,你… You hit me? You hit me. You...

不许动 Don't move

放开我 Let me go

把他赶出去 Throw him out

金雀姐,上去吧 Chin Chueh, let's go

小姐,不要理这种人 Miss, never mind him

来,我们去跳舞吧 Come on. Let's dance

照我的意思干 This plan is workable

对你们大家都有好处,怎么样? What do you think?

吹牛充阔,这全部都不要紧哪 To pretend to be a rich man is one thing...

绑票这可犯法,你想对不对 But to kidnap is against the law. Right?

大刚,你怎么样? Ta-kang. What do you think?

你想出气争面子 lf you only want to save your face...

我帮你揍那小子一顿 We can help you to beat him up

不就得了吗? Right

对,电油站不干 You can quit your gas station job

我介绍你去做特约演员 A film extra makes more money in a day

也有几十块钱一天哪 A film extra makes more money in a day

要是你们肯帮我演这场戏 lf you help me to carry out this plan

我们可以得到一百万 We can get a million dollars

我们这辈子也赚不了这么多钱 More than we could earn in a lifetime

让我想想看 还想什么? l'll think -What good'll that be?

为什么汪福球不把我当人 Why did Wang Fu-chiu treat me like a dog?

为什么金雀骂我是个骗子 Why did Chin Chueh call me a crook?

为什么你蹲在女人腿底下黐毛 Why do you let people laugh at you...

让人家瞧不起 for sticking pubic hair on strip teasers?

为什么你妈妈头发都白了 Why does your old mother in Macao,...

还在澳门串珠花 still have to work?

日熬夜熬,熬到眼睛都快瞎了 Her job will make her go blind

为什么,还不是为了钱 Why? lt's all because of money

可是… But; K

好,你们都没种 Alright. You chicken out

Kidnap subtitles in other languages

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left