نخستین 200 خط.
灵异第六感
天气转凉了 It's gettin' cold.
这个框真不错 That is one fine frame.
真是个不错的框 One fine frame that is.
你觉得... How much...
这么高级的框值多少钱 Does a fine frame like that cost, do you think?
我没跟你说过 你喝醉时真像苏斯博士 I never told you, but you sound a little like Dr. Seuss when you're drunk.
安娜 我是说真的 I know. I'm serious.
我很认真哦 Serious, I am.
我猜最少也要几百块钱 I'd say it cost at least a couple hundred.
- 我要宣读一下 - 我真的像苏斯博士? - I'm gonna read it for you. - Do I really sound like Dr. Seuss?
兹表扬他在儿童心理学界 "In recognition of his outstanding achievement...
- 不凡的成就 - 嗯嗯 - "in the field of child psychology, - Mm-hmm.
与热忱的工作态度以及他持续努力地帮助... His dedication to his work and his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life..."
专心一点 好吗? Will you concentrate?
他持续努力地帮助... "...his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life...
无数儿童及其家人 "for countless children and their families,
市府很荣幸颁予费城之子 "the city of Philadelphia proudly bestows upon its son...
马尔科姆·克劳医生 就是你 Dr. Malcolm Crowe..." That's you...
特等专业优良奖状 "...the Mayor's Citation for professional excellence."
他们称你费城之子呢 They called you their son.
天呐 Wow.
我们该把这挂到厕所去 We should hang it in the bathroom.
今晚对我们很重要 This is an important night for us.
终于有人了解你所做的牺牲 Finally, someone is recognizing the sacrifices you've made...
你将一切置于其次 包括我 that you have put everything second, including me,
只为了这些儿童的福祉 for those families that they're talking about.
这也证明我丈夫很有天份 They're also saying that my husband has a gift.
你教孩子如何坚强面对... You have a gift that teaches children...
连大人都受不了的处境 how to be strong in situations... Where most adults would piss on themselves.
我相信这些话是真的 I believe what they wrote is real.
谢谢你 Thank you.
我想用酒杯喝酒 I would like some wine in a glass.
我不想用马克杯 I would not like it in a mug.
也不想用啤酒杯 I would not like it in a jug.
马尔科姆 Look.
安娜 别动 别出声 Anna, don't move. Don't make a sound.
这里是洛克斯街47号 This is 47 Locus Street.
你闯入了私人住宅 You've broken a window and entered a private residence.
你什么也不知道 You don't know so many things.
这里没有毒品或药物 There are no needles or prescription drugs of any kind in this house.
人独处时为什么会害怕? Do you know why you're afraid when you're alone?
我知道 I do. I do.
你要干嘛? What do you want?
他答应过我 我要他做到 What he promised me! I want what he promised me.
- 我的天 - 我认识你吗? - Oh, my God. - Do I know you?
神医 你不认得我了? Don't you know me, hero?
你不记得自己的病人? Don't you even remember your own patients?
市区诊所 Downtown clinic.
单亲家庭 Single-parent family.
可能患有情绪失调症 Possible mood disorder.
我那时好害怕 I was afraid!
你说我无法面对我父母离婚 You told me I was having trouble coping with my parents'divorce.
你错了 你错了 You were wrong. You were wrong.
现在看看我 Now look at me!
- 我不想再感到害怕 - 等我想一下 - I don't want to be afraid no more. - Just give me a minute to think.
我等你十年了 I waited ten years for you!
我不会再等了 I'm not giving you nothin'!
班·费肯? Ben Friedkin?
有些人叫我怪胎 Some people, they call me "freak."
朗诺·桑尼? Ryan Sumner?
我的确是个怪胎 看看我 I am. I am a freak. Look at...
文森 Vincent.
文森·格瑞 Vincent Gray.
不 你没有 No, you don't.
我当然记得你 I do remember you.
安静 聪明 Quiet, very smart.
有同情心 Compassionate.
非常有同情心 Unusually compassionate.
你忘了我也受到诅咒 You forgot cursed.
你放弃我 You failed me.
你放弃了我! You failed me!
文森 很抱歉我... 没帮到你 Vincent, I'm sorry if I wasn't... if I didn't help you.
让我再试一下 But if you just let me try,
如果你能再给我一次机会 if you just give me a chance...
上帝啊 Oh, God! Oh, God!
- 文森 - 别说话 - Did Vincent... - Don't talk. Shh.
"次年秋天"
"南费城"
"文森·格瑞:十岁"
"科尔·希尔:九岁"
"父母离异"
"极度焦虑 个性孤僻"
"可能患有情绪失调症"
科尔 别怕 It's okay, Cole.
我是马尔科姆·克劳医生 My name is Dr. Malcolm Crowe.
我们今天本来要见面的 但是... 我没赶到 We were supposed to meet today, but I missed our appointment.
对不起 I'm sorry.
在很久以前的欧洲 人们会躲进教堂 You know, in the olden days in Europe, people used to hide out in churches.
寻求庇护 They would claim sanctuary.
他们在躲什么? What were they hiding from?
大多是在躲坏人 Bad people, mostly.
那些想把他们关进监狱 伤害他们的坏人 People that wanted to put them in jail, hurt them.
我注意到你的眼镜 上面并没有镜片 I noticed your eyeglasses. They don't have any lenses in them.
这是我爸的 They're my dad's.
有镜片不舒服 The lenses hurt my eyes.
你刚才跟玩具兵说什么? What were you talking about with your soldiers when I came in? Day...
De profundus clamo adite domine
那是拉丁文 It's called "Latin."
- 它们都说拉丁文吗? - 没有 - All your soldiers speak Latin? - No.
只有一个 Just one.
你是好医生吗? Are you a good doctor?
是的 Well,
以前是 I used to be.
我得过一张奖状 市长颁给我的 I won an award once from the mayor.
它的框很贵 It had an expensive frame.
我会再见到你 对吧? I'm gonna see you again, right?
若你不介意的话 If that's okay with you.
我回来了 It's me.
"拉丁文字典"
"神啊 我自深渊向你哭喊"
早安 Hey, good morning.
科尔 Cole.
科尔 Cole!
你的巧克力脆片都软掉了 Hey, your Cocoa Puffs are gettin' soggy.
让我看看 宝贝 这儿有污点 Let me see you. Oh, honey, you got a spot. Head up.
可以了 终于好了 Okay, here we go.
你在找什么吗? Something you were looking for, baby?
夹心馅饼 Pop Tarts?
就在这儿 They're right here.
妈咪 你在想什么? Well, what are you thinking, Mama?
很多事 Lots of things.
你觉得我很坏吗? Anything bad about me?
嗨 看着我 Hey, look at my face.
我绝对不会觉得你很坏 I was not thinking something bad about you.
明白吗? Got it?
明白 Got it.
抬起头 Here, head up.
- 汤米来了 - 好了 领带塞进去 科尔 - That's Tommy. - That's okay. You tuck it in.
你要这个吗? Cole, you want this?
怪胎 搭肩膀那招如何? Hey, freak, how'd you like that "arm around the shoulder" bit?
我临时想的 我真有天份 I just made that up. I went with it.
一流的演员都会 这叫即兴表演 It's what great actors do. It's called "improv."
宝贝 Hey, baby.
今天过得好吗? How was your day?
恩 Hmm?
你想说什么就说 You know, you can tell me things if you need to.
你知道我今天做什么了吗? Well, you know what I did today?
我...一早就赢了宾州彩券 I, uh, I won the Pennsylvania Lottery in the morning,
我辞掉了工作 I quit my jobs,
接着到公园去 吃了好多巧克力慕斯派 and I ate a big picnic in the park with lots of chocolate mousse pie.
下午还在喷泉里游泳 And then I swam in the fountain all afternoon.
你做了什么? What'd you do?
下课后我被选为棒球队的第一选手 I was picked first for kick ball teams at recess.
我打了支满垒全垒打 I hit a grand slam to win the game.
同学把我抬起来大声欢呼 Everybody lifted me up on their shoulders and carried me around, cheering.
真不错 我替你煎三角形松饼 Well, in that case, I am gonna make you some triangle pancakes.
一个钟头就好 You got an hour.
嗨 Hi.
想坐吗? Wanna sit?
今天不想谈吗? Don't feel like talking today?
想玩游戏吗? Wanna play a game?
这是个猜谜游戏 It's a mind-reading game.
是这样玩的 Here's how it works.
我猜你在想什么 I read your mind.
我说对了 你就往前走一步 If what I say is right, you take one step towards the chair.
如果我说错 你就往后一步退到门口 If what I say is wrong, you take one step back... towards the doorway.
若你走到椅子旁就得坐下 If you reach the chair, you sit down.
若你退到门口就可以走 If you reach the door, you can go.
想玩吗? Wanna play?
好 Okay.
你父母刚离婚时 When your mother and father were first divorced,
你妈妈找过我这种医生 他帮不了她 your mom went to see a doctor like me, and he didn't help her.
所以你觉得我也帮不了你 So you think I'm not going to be able to help you.
你很担心 她说她跟医生说了一些事 You're worried that she said she told him things...
一些她没跟别人说的事 things she couldn't tell anyone else.
一些秘密 Secrets.
你也有不想告诉我的秘密 You have a secret, but you don't want to tell me.
你父亲走之前把那只表留给你 Your dad gave you that watch as a present just before he went away.
他把它忘在抽屉里了 He forgot it in a drawer.
它坏了 Doesn't work.
你在学校很安静 但... You keep pretty quiet in school, but...
你是好学生 从不闯祸 you're a good student, you've never really been in any serious trouble.
有一次上美术课 We were supposed to draw a picture.
随便我们画什么 Anything we wanted.
我画了一个人 I drew a man.
另一人拿螺丝起子刺他脖子 He got hurt in the neck by another man with a screwdriver.
你在电视看到的吗? You saw that on TV, Cole?
老师很生气 Everyone got upset.
他们找妈妈开会 They had a meeting.
妈妈开始哭 Mom started crying.
后来我就不画这些了 I don't draw like that anymore.
你现在画什么? How do you draw now?
微笑的人们 I draw... people smiling,
奔跑的狗儿 dogs running,
还有彩虹 rainbows.
画彩虹不会惹上麻烦 They don't have meetings about rainbows.
没错 我想是不会 No. I guess they don't.
我现在在想什么? What am I thinking now?
我不知道你在想什么 I don't know what you're thinking now.
我在想... I was thinking...
你人很好 you're nice,
但是你帮不了我 but you can't help me.
我以为你说的是另一家餐厅 I thought you meant the other Italian restaurant I asked you to marry me in.
安娜 对不起 I'm so sorry, Anna.
我最近老是忘了时间 I just can't seem to keep track of time.
今天的访谈也不太顺利 And I didn't have a very good session today.
他们俩非常相似 They're both so similar.
相同的动作和表情 也有同样的心理问题 The same mannerisms, same expressions, same things hanging over their head.
他可能有受到虐待 I think it might be some kind of abuse.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.