Diau Charn

Diau Charn (貂蟬)

دانلود زیرنویس English

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

Diau Charn 1958 1080p MyTVS WEB-DL H265 AAC-TAGWEB
ناشر Immolation84

برچسب‌ها

Web-DL
web-dl
web
WEB-DL
1080
تاریخ انتشار: 2024-01-29
تعداد دانلود: 57
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس English

نخستین 200 خط.

In 190, Han Dynasty, Wicked Dong Zhuo deceived the

emperor & suppressed people; This made everyone angry.

Men from everywhere started an uprising. Being afraid

that the capital Luo Yang would be attacked, Dong

shifted the capital to Zhang An by coercing the emperor

But the people were reluctant to move, so Dong set fire

to burn down Luo Yang and the people fled in a hurry

Diau Charn and her mother were one of them

漢朝末代亂紛紛 The last years of Han Dynasty are in terrible chaos

董卓欺君又壓臣 Deceiving the Ruler, Dong Zhuo oppressed the officials

關東諸侯興兵馬 Warlords led different uprisings

遍地黃巾,遍地黃巾起戰塵 It's the Yellow-Turban Rebellion

奸董卓心膽驚 The wicked Dong Zhuo was terrified

遷都限日到西京 He decided to shift the capital to Zhang An

百姓不願長安去 The subjects were unwilling to move

放火燒盡了洛陽城 So he set Luoyang City ablaze

老百姓,淚零零 The Han subjects suffered the most

拖兒帶女往西行 They had no choice but to uproot their families

金生,金生 Jinsheng, Jinsheng

金生,金生 Jinsheng, Jinsheng

媽,爹… Mom, dad...

媽… Mom...

貂蟬哭倒路途旁 Breaking down in tears

叫一聲爹爹喊一聲娘 Diau Charn cries for her parents

爹娘喪命太冤枉 You shouldn't die like this !

丟下了貂蟬沒主張 I'm left all on my own

心中只把奸臣恨 There's only hatred for the wicked feudals

害得我家破又人亡 They are responsible for my broken home

含悲忍淚往前走 Forcing her tears back, she kept on going

千山萬水路茫茫啊 It's such a strenuous journey

貂蟬隨眾到長安 Diau Charn has arrived in Zhang An city

孤苦伶仃,孤苦伶仃舉步難 She is alone and helpless. Where could she go?!

聽說司徒持正義 She heard of Minister Wang Yun being righteous

投身門下列歌班 She joined as a member of his in-house singing troupe

王允丹心憂漢室 Wang Yun is worried about the Han Court

眼看董卓勢薰天 Dong Zhuo's power has overshadowed the Emperor's

征夫郿塢營私邸 And he has laid out his own private residence at Meiwu

擺酒行營宴百官 He held feasts at camps to treat the officers

哼!斬 What? Execute him!

來呀 Men

有 Here

將張溫押下 Take Zhang Wen in custody

是 Yes

張溫結連袁朔欲圖害我 Zhang Wan plotted with Yuan Shuo to assassinate me

因使人寄書來 Coincidentally his letter fell...

錯下在小兒奉先處,故斬之 in the hands of my son; so I had to kill him

公等無故,不必驚畏 You gentlemen have nothing to do with it

不必驚畏 So you need not fear

來!乾! Come on! Drink up!

群臣敢怒不敢言 The officers are angry but no one dares to give a word

王允歸來更惘然,啊…啊… Wang Yun returns home in distress.

美酒當前添憤恨 The good wine does nothing but add to the resentment

笙歌入耳助憂煩,啊…啊… The music makes him more worried & annoyed.

不要奏了 Stop playing !

下去 Go, please

莫不是大勢難回轉 The situation is out of control

莫不是奸臣又弄權 The wicked official is in power

可惜貂蟬空有願 All I can do is to make a wish

殺奸報國恨無緣 I've no opportunity to serve my country worthily

對明月 Facing the bright moon

叩蒼天 I pay respects to the heaven

保佑司徒壽命延 Please bless Minister Wang Yun with long life

保佑他壽命延 Bless him to live long

為國為民除大患 So that he can help the country be rid of evil

從新扶起漢江山 The Han Dynasty can once more be strong & prosperous

誰? Who is that?

啊!貂蟬 Diau Charn, it's you!

你真是膽大妄為 That's so impudent on your part

怎麼可以在此胡言亂語? Why should you talk nonsense here?

老爺 Master

隨我來 Come with me

貂蟬,你剛才說的話 I couldn't help overhearing...

我都聽見了 all that you said a while back

請老爺恕貂蟬年幼無知,一時糊塗 Master, please forgive me for being so naive

不,你不糊塗 No, you're not

你知道的很多 You know a lot

你知道奸臣當道,民不聊生 You can sympathize with Han subjects

你也知道諸侯興兵,黃巾作亂 You're aware of the Yellow-Turban Rebellion

你更知道漢室江山 And most of all...

已經到了最垂危的時候 you know that the Han Dynasty is in great danger

可是有甚麼用?有甚麼用? But what can we do? What's the use?

連我都不能救萬民於水火 Even I can't do something to help the subjects

何況你… Let alone you...

貂蟬 Diau Charn

假如你能挽救漢室江山的話 If you were to save the Han Kingdom

我? Me?

嗯!你,你肯 Yes, you...if you agree

老爺 Master

老爺待貂蟬恩重如山 Master has treated me with bountiful kindness

貂蟬沒齒難忘 I'll never forget it

老爺有命儘管吩咐 Please tell me how could I be of service

貂蟬赴湯蹈火,在所不辭 Be it any risk, I'm willing to undergo

貂蟬啊! Diau Charn

董卓專權害百姓 Dong Zhuo usurps tyrannical power

呂布反復也禍根 Lu Bu is also the root of trouble

一狼一虎無人性 They are like a wolf and a tiger

可憐皇帝暗吞聲 The poor Emperor wields no real power

二害不除,天下難定 If those two are still around, there will be no peace

怎奈我無將又無兵 Yet, I have no soldiers to command

漢室江山全靠你 Our state's fate all depends on you

受我一拜也該應 You deserve my bow

既沒有武藝去拼命 I know no martial arts skills

又不懂兵法帶三軍 Nor tactics to lead an army

老爺抬舉太過份 Master, I don't deserve such praise

叫我如何殺奸臣 It's impossible for me to kill a treacherous minister

也不用武藝去拼命 There's no use of martial arts

也不用兵法帶三軍 Nor should you lead the army

只要貂蟬你答應 If only you'd agree

花容玉貌勝雄兵 The power of beauty is tremendous...

老爺有志去奸臣 You're determined to tackle the treacherous officials

難道貂蟬愛此身 I'm willing to sacrifice myself

生死全憑老爺命 I'll do whatever you order

粉身碎骨也甘心 I'm willing to sacrifice myself

難得貂蟬有血性 You are a brave woman

漢家天下見光明 There's still hope for the Han Dynasty

回頭把巧計安排定 Let me think up a brilliant plan

看他狼虎自相爭 Then we can see those two fighting among themselves

司徒心中早分明 Minister Wang Yun knew all along

呂布是貪財好色人 Lu Bu is a man lusting after wealth and women

虎牢關一戰敗下陣 During the battle at Hulao...

遺失金冠沒處尋 he happened to lose his headdress

博歡心 In order to please him...

司徒不惜獻家珍 Wang Yun gave up his family treasures

把珠寶裝成冠一頂 To make a headdress

差人送上溫侯門 And sent it over to Lu Bu as a present

差人送上溫侯門 And he had it sent over to Lu Bu as a present

手捧金冠細觀看 Admiring the headdress

不由我呂布喜心尖 I'm absolutely delighted

無價的明珠鑲四面 Hemmed with priceless rubies all around

連城的寶玉嵌中間 Precious gems in the center

司徒情意厚 Minister Wang Yun is very generous

呂布心中感 I really appreciate it

明日登門謝寶冠 I'll thank him personally tomorrow

區區小意,略表寸心 You're very welcome

何足掛齒呢! It's not worth mentioning at all

布乃相府一將 I'm only a Prime Minister's general, I don't deserve

司徒是朝廷大臣,何故錯敬 ...a gift from an exalted officer of state

方今天下,別無英雄 Because there isn't anyone comparable to you

唯有將軍耳 You are the bravest hero I know

允非敬將軍之職 For I bow not to your rank

敬將軍之才呀 I bow to your ability

司徒過獎了 You're very kind

看酒 Bring us the wine

請 Cheers

誰呀? Who is that?

小女貂蟬 My daughter Diau Charn

貂蟬,貂蟬 Diau Charn

進來見過呂將軍 Come inside to meet General Lu, dear

進來呀 Come in

小女貂蟬 My little girl Diau Charn

允蒙將軍錯愛不異至親 I know this is improper, but you've been so kind

故令其與將軍相見 I thought I should introduce her to you

貂蟬,見過呂將軍 Meet General Lu

還不與將軍敬酒 Come on, raise a toast to the General

啊!不敢當,不敢當 I don't deserve this

唉!當得的 Of course you do

將軍是蓋世英雄 General Lu is a great hero

有甚麼當不得呢 Of course you deserve this

由她去吧 Let her go

將軍 General

將軍 General

啊!… Oh...

我看貂蟬對將軍有意 I think Diau Charn takes a fancy to you

老夫欲將此女配與將軍 I'd like to offer her to you

不知將軍意下如何? What do you think?

若得如此,布當效犬馬之報 I'd more than appreciate that

那麼早晚選一良辰送至府中 Then I'll send her to your place on an auspicious day

本想與將軍暢談 I wanted to chat longer

但恐太師見疑 but the Prime Minister might get suspicious

那麼告辭了 I'll take your leave then

又威武,又多情 He's so mighty and affectionate

真不愧英雄第一人 No wonder he's our top hero

可惜他心難測 Yet I don't know what he thinks

忠臣不助助奸臣 He's assisting a treacherous minister !

太師駕到 The Prime Minister arrives

太師駕到 The Prime Minister arrives

太師駕到 The Prime Minister is here

太師請 Prime Minister, please

司徒請 Minister Wang, please

允自幼頗習天文 Since youth I've understood something of astronomy

夜觀天象,漢家氣數已盡 I read that the days of Han are numbered and that...

太師功德振於天下 Prime Minister's merits command regard of the world

正合天心人意,如若… conforming to the Heavens and desire of people.

唉!安敢望此哪 How dare I expect this?

自古有道伐無道 Since past the righteous have cut down the wicked

無德讓有德,豈過份乎 The corrupt fall before virtuous; Can one escape fate?

若天命歸我 If indeed the decree of Heaven devolves on me,

司徒當為元勳 you shall be held the first in merit!

謝太師 Thank you, Prime Minister

啊… Oh...

啊… Oh...

一人下 Taking orders from just one

萬人上,萬人上 But giving orders to thousands

並肩天子令侯王 Almost as powerful as the Emperor

豐功盛德兩輝煌 You have done great service to our country

太師聲名震八方啊,震八方啊 Your good reputation is heard everywhere

金滿庫,銀滿倉 Abundant gold, abundant silver

明珠照夜玉生香 All kinds of rare Pearls and Jade

珊瑚翡翠太尋常,太尋常 Corals and Jadeites are too common

太師的財寶海難量啊海難量 The fortune of Prime Minister is immense

More English subtitles for Diau Charn

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left