Power

Power

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese Bg Code

فصل 3

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

power 2014 s03e08 1080p bluray x264-rovers
ناشر stuqle046

برچسب‌ها

webdl
تاریخ انتشار: 2026-06-16
تعداد دانلود: 5
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese Bg Code

نخستین 200 خط.

權欲前情提要 Previously on "Power"...

你是怎麼知道這個地方的? So how the fuck you know about this place?

我知道所有的事 I know about everything.

現在我們必須按他說的做。 For now we got to do what he says.

我才不管那個塞爾維亞食人魔說什麼呢。 I don't care what the Serbian Hannibal Lecter says, Ghost.

我要用自己的方式來處理。 I'll handle this my own way.

你不能在我的夜店賣毒品。 You're not gonna sell drugs in my club.

我現在在你家和你的家人在一起。 I am in your home with your family.

下次要是想背叛我的話,想想他們。 Think of them the next time you want to betray me.

你還有很多東西可以失去,兄弟。 You have everything to lose, Duse.

你有巨大的價值。 Milan:You have immense value.

這是生存的最好時間。 This is the best time to be alive.

這麼說,你對洛沃斯被害現場的手機 So you know nothing about the cell phone

一無所知。 found at the Lobos murder scene?

不 不 - No. - No.

不 不 - No. - No.

你一直說有內鬼。 You keep saying there's an inside man.

或許就是你。 --查查安吉拉 - Maybe it's you. - Look into Angela.

她脫不了干係的。 She's involved.

我們需要與詹姆斯.聖.帕特裡克談談。 We need to talk to James St. Patrick.

你殺了洛沃斯,司法部的人認為我參與了。 You killed Lobos, and the DOJ thinks I participated.

你要讓我因為我根本沒做過的事情而判死刑嗎? You're gonna let me get the death penalty for something I didn't do.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

噓,噓,噓,噓,理什卡 Shh, shh, shh, shh, Krishna.

他是朋友。 He's a friend.

你是想綁架我要贖金什麼的嗎? If you're gonna try to ransom me or some shit,

幽靈可不是個付贖金的主。 Ghost ain't the type that's gonna pay.

不,我並不打算將你強行留在這裡。 No, I do not plan to keep you here against your will.

通過昨晚的會面,我可不想讓你這狀態的人 After last night's gathering, well, a man in your condition

單獨待著。 I would not leave alone.

好吧。我不知道你他媽的什麼意思。 Okay, well, I don't know what the fuck your angle is,

不過你要是不把我扣在這。 but if you're not keeping me,

那我現在就走了。 I'd like to get the fuck out of here now.

好。 DA.

塔蒂阿娜會幫你縫下傷口,然後佩塔爾送你回家。 Tatiana will stitch you up, then Petra will drive you home,

好好休息。 and you rest.

我們稍後再來找你。 We will come for you later.

我們還有生意要討論。 We have business to discuss.

好。 Okay.

你是個很受歡迎的人,伊根先生。 You're a popular man, Mr. Evan.

走吧,理什卡 Come, Krishna.

洛沃斯在哪? Where's Lobos?

我不知道。 I don't know.

我這邊我都處理好了。 I handled my end.

洛沃斯跟你的人離開了,他們沒跟你聯繫嗎? Lobos went with your men. Have you heard from them?

沒有。 No.

你最好別跟我玩花樣,桑多瓦爾。 沒有什麼花招。

只是聯邦政府正在尋找內鬼和他的同夥 (也就是我和你,所以我們不能再見面了。) Just the federal government looking for the inside man and his accomplice.

把你之前給我打電話用的手機給我。 Let me get the phone you used to call me.

我得把它銷毀了。 I have to destroy it.

我需要出境。 I need to get out of the country.

我需要一張機票,我需要錢。 I need a plane ticket, and I need money.

兩萬美元。 我幫不了你,我會被抓的。 可你的前妻和女兒就沒命了。 Si.

洛沃斯告訴了我她們在哪. Lobos told me where they are.

把機票和錢帶來。 Bring me the ticket and the money.

我就把手機給你。 You'll get the phone.

她們也能活下去。 They get to live.

湯米,能告訴我你去哪兒了嗎? Tommy, you want to tell me where the fuck you been, man?

你就跟憑空消失了一樣。 It's like you fell off the grid.

你臉怎麼了? What happened to your face?

卡拉漢還活著。 Callahan is still breathing.

我們塞爾維亞朋友並不欣賞我對教堂的忠心。 Our Serbian friend don't like my loyalty to the church.

他還去我們家了。 Yeah, he came by the apartment, too, man.

拿孩子們做威脅。 --孩子們。 - He threatened the kids. - The kids?

該死 - Damn.

好像米蘭的事還不夠麻煩似的, And if Milan wasn't enough...

聯邦探員發現了洛沃斯的屍體。 the Feds found Loss's body.

我一點也不吃驚。 Well, I ain't surprised.

你呢? Are you?

那都是因為你把計劃搞砸了。 That's because you fucked up the plan.

他們知道殺洛沃斯的人有內部消息。 They know that whoever shot Lobos had inside information.

他們認為安吉拉可能就是內鬼 They think Angela might have been the leak.

雨果告訴你內鬼的名字了嗎? Did Hugo give you the name of his inside man?

沒有,我也不想去找他問。 No, and I ain't trying to find him to find out, neither.

他一直在打我電話,估計是想跟我碰頭。 He's been blowing me up, probably trying to set up a meet

他剛好開了一槍。 so he can shoot me in the fucking face.

你得讓他安排見面。我們必須查清楚. You got to let him set up that meet. We have to find out.

為什麼?為了安吉拉? Why, for Angela?

才不,幽靈,去他的。 No, Ghost.Fuck that.

不,是為我們。 No, for us.

我們是有牽扯的。 We're connected.

他們要是把她當內鬼抓了, If they arrest her as the inside man,

也就一定會認為我們是殺手。 then they come looking at us as the shooters, man.

安吉拉完蛋了,我們就一起完蛋了。 She goes down,we go down with Angela.

就是這樣,你得給雨果打個電話。 Exactly.You got to call Hugo.

靠。 Fuck.

是的,多謝你提供了監控錄像。 Yes, thank you for the surveillance footage.

我剛剛收到了。 I just received it.

太好了,再見。 Great. Bye.

來吧。 Come on.

你在這 There you are.

乾得好,傑米。 Well done, Jamie.

很不幸,我們無法忽略的事實是 Unfortunately,we cannot overlook the fact

魯伊斯先生違法亂紀多年 that Mr. Ruiz has broken the law for years.

我們願意給出一個慷慨的提議。 And we're willing to make a generous offer,

但是牢獄之災還是免不了的。 but it will include jail time.

我的當事人透露出對他自身不利的消息 My client revealed incriminating information about himself

是為了換你們所保證的豁免權。 in exchange for your guarantee of immunity.

他的協議建立在他幫我們給洛沃斯定罪的基礎之上 Well, his agreement was attached to helping us convict Lobos.

洛沃斯沒了,豁免權就沒了。 No Lobos, no immunity.

這麼說我的協議無效了。 So my deal is dead?

也許我們還可以從另一個角度看待這件事。 Maybe there's another way to look at this thing, right?

你知道我對幽靈有興趣。 You know I'm interested in Ghost.

即使我同意了幫你們,還是要坐牢。 And you want to send me inside even after I agreed to help you?

你們保護不了洛沃斯,你們如何保護我? You couldn't protect Lobos. How you gonna protect me?

用不了幾天我可能就沒命了,所以。。。 I'll be dead in a day, so...

去你的,老子不玩了。 fuck you, and fuck off.

我們走。 - Kimonos.

塔蒂阿娜那個賤人還活著? That Tatiana bitch is alive?

還若無其事地去了你家? And was in your house like it was nothing?

看來米蘭知道了舉報那件事。 --是的,他知道了。 - Guess Milan knew about the tip. - Yeah, he knew.

但是他不知道是你打的電話。 But he didn't know it was you that made the call,

我們就這麼著,不讓他知道。 so that's how we're gonna keep it.

那我們現在該怎麼辦? So what are we gonna do?

他對我的所有事都清清楚楚,安德烈。 He knows everything about me, Andre,

所以,我也得知道他的所有事才行。 so I got to know everything about him.

嗯。 --我正在忙這件事呢。 - Mm. - I'm working on that.

從現在起,在這裡只討論夜店的事,明白嗎? For now, it's only club business when we talk in here, okay?

說到夜店的生意,最近不太好啊。 Speaking of club business, she ain't looking good, man.

街對面那兩個混蛋,安迪和阿爾比。 Them bitch-ass motherfuckers across the street, Andy and Alby?

他們橫插一腳進來,跟凱倫簽了合同。 They swooped in and got the deal with Karen, bro.

這事今天已經上報紙了。 It was in the paper today.

他們速度這麼快? They moved so fucking fast.

嗯。 Mm.

靠。 Fuck.

(給卡南: 你說得對 米蘭把幽靈嚇著了)

我沒帶武器。 I'm unarmed.

說好了的。 Like we agreed.

你出賣我們。 You double-crossed us.

你本該殺了他的。 You were supposed to kill him.

我想我忘了。 I guess I forgot.

我們覺得是你的內鬼背叛了洛沃斯。 We think your inside contact betrayed Lobos,

把他的名字告訴我們。 so just give us his name.

我們去找他,然後報仇。 We'll find him.We'll get even.

你身上著過火沒有?雨果。 You ever been set on fire before, Hugo?

很瘋狂的,味道像培根一樣。 It's crazy, it smells like bacon,

只不過多了些人味。 except it's more personal.

你知道那個人能指認你的,對吧? You know this man can identify you, right?

他那邊不可靠。 He's a loose end.

名字。 El sombre.

我他媽的就想知道他的名字。 I want his fucking name.

我跟他還有事沒辦完。 I'm not done with him yet.

好吧。 Okay.

湯米,帶他到車裡去,今晚還有的熬呢。 Tommy, let's get him in the car. It's gonna be a long night.

走吧,腦殘,你也沒聽見嗎? Tommy: Come on, stupid. You heard him.

走啊。 Move it!

等洛沃斯知道了這些,你們就死定了。 Hugo: When Lobos finds out about this, you're dead.

是嗎?可我不怕洛沃斯。 Yeah?I ain't too worried about Lobos.

是嗎?你不擔心自己的小命。 Oh, no, you don't worry about your own life,

一條蠢狗死了你都會哭。 but you cried over a stupid little dog.

哎,你的女人知道的時候怎麼說的。 Hey, what'd your woman say when she found it?

她也哭了嗎? Did she cry, too?

你們一起哭的? Did you cry together?

去死吧,你這個王八蛋。 --湯米 - Fuck you, you fucking piece of sh-- - Tommy...

不 No!

操,兄弟。 Fuck, man.

湯米,你在做什麼? Tommy, what the fuck?

我們本可以讓他開口的,兄弟。 We could have fucking made him talk, man.

現在只有個屍體了,因為你不能控制你自己。 Now we got squat 'cause you can't fucking control yourself.

我可以恰到好處的控制我自己。 I can control myself just fine!

他必須死。 He had to go.

去他媽的安吉拉。 Yo, and fuck Angela.

告訴你的女人,如果他們找上門,別說話就行了。 Tell your bitch not to talk if they step to her.

我要走了。 I'm getting the fuck out of here,

and I’m keep this gun. 這槍我帶著。

你覺得這個辦公室裡真有誰泄密了嗎? You think somebody in this office really leaked the Lobos information?

還是他們只是來搞我們一下? Or are they just fucking with us?

他們誰也沒抓。 --現在還沒 - They didn't arrest anybody. - Not yet.

你什麼意思? Sade:What are you saying?

你最好別暗指我,我是清白的。 You better not be saying it was me, 'cause I'm clean.

可能是你們中的一個或者桑多瓦爾 Probably one of you or Sandoval.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left