نخستین 200 خط.
仅供会员学习交流,严禁用于商业目的! 制作: 小宝 字幕: 小宝
表少爷,喝碗稀饭吧 Robert, have something to eat!
谢谢,我还有事 You go ahead, Im busy!
你要走啦 Youer leaving!
炳叔呀,今天手气真坏 You dont seem
冤枉的输了好几把 to have much luck tonight
来,抽根烟 Come on, have a cigarette!
我们走了,拜拜 Got to go now!
拜拜 Bye!
最后一把了,怎么样 The last round, whats your bet?
我们通下了,拼了 Well bet our bottom dollar on!
胡老大,你那桌收了 That table
他这边还没收呐 hasnt finished yet?
马上就要收了,你先进来吧 Its almost finished, come in!
好 OK!
陈伯伯 Uncle!
把门关上 Close the door!
今天进帐多少? What are the takings for today!
伍仟三 Around 5,300
伍仟三哪? 5,300?
是呀,伍仟三,都在这儿,您点点 Right, its all here! You want to check?
喝碗稀饭吧! Eat something first!
不用了,办事要紧 You go ahead, let me finish first!
你记不记得明天是尾牙? Remember to pay the staff
要给伙计们发红利呀! their bonus tomorrow
记得,我早就准备好了 Its already been taken care of
我走了,胡伯伯,我先走了! I got to go now, bye!
再见! Bye!
走啦! Lets go!
小罗! Robert!
李大哥前一阵子出国了? You just come back from holidays?
到泰国去了一赵 Yeah, lye been to Thailand!
听说泰国妞会喷火啊 The Thai girls are really sexy
我走啦 Bye!
还是金丝猫的好 English girls are even better
打烊了,我们要关门了,明天再来吧 Closing time, come back tomorrow...!
着火啦,快逃 Fire...scram...!
救命呀 Help...!
快逃啊!… Scram...!
救命呀 Help...!
SIR,你出差呀? Sir, you on duty?
你这狗娘养的,你会不会开车? sonofabitch! Are you blind?
局长,就在那边 Sir, its over there!
小队长,你先回局里 Go back
查一查这屋子的档案 and check the files
是 Yes, sir!
这个案子好麻烦哪 This case is a messy one!
ANY WITNESS ? Any witness?
在楼下,局长 Downstairs, sir!
局长 Sir!
要不要我下去查问一下 You want me to question them?
你问吧 No point!
他们只会给你一个答案 They will give you only I answer,
DON'T KNOW ! I dont know...!
不去试一试,又怎么能知道? May-be Ill give a better answer in my report
你尽管去试吧,小叶! OK, you go ahead, Edward!
我实在没有办法 Youll head
这案子就由你负责吧 the investigation!
是 Yes sir!
大家辛苦了 You airight!
罗先生 Mr. Loh,
命案发生的时候,你在哪里? where were you when the murder took place?
我在办公厅,所以我什么都不知道 I was in the office, I know nothing about it
凌晨一点钟,你工作到那么晚吗? 1:00 am, in the morning, you always work that late?
就是呀,干我们这一行的都是这样 Of course, thats my line of business
那两个死老鬼死得真惨咯 The 2 owners met a terrible death!
是呀,他们也没得罪什么人 I dont understand, they had no enemies
怎么会落得这种下场? How come they were murdered?
说得也是,会不会跟缺德波有关? Remember that incident with Ping Pong Ball?
缺德波都回香港四年了 But he went back to HK
跟他有什么关系呀? 4 years ago
别那么大声呀,这里到处都是警探呐 ssshhh! Therere cops around
怕哈子的嘛,全都是老外 Dont worry, theyre all English
要是问的话 If they ask any question,
给他一句I DON'TKNOW… just say I dont know!
对,I DON'T KNOW… Yeah, I dont know...!
说老实话 Frankly,
缺德波这小子蛮有点鬼脑筋的 Ping Pong Balls a smart guy
就是太滑头了一点 But sometimes too smart!
糸瞪续说 Carry on!
我不知道,警察先生 I dont know, sir!
你刚刚说的那个缺德波,怎么写? How do you write Ping Pong Balls name?
缺就是缺德的缺,德就是缺德的德 Ping as in Ping, Pong as in Pong
波就是玻璃的玻 Ball as in ball!
我是问,怎么拼? I mean how do you spell it in English
怎么拼?他走到那儿,拼到那儿 You msut be kidding! Just look at his size!
押好离手,输光的一边儿凉快去 Place your bets,
快…押呀 come on!
通通押啦 Ill bet with the whole carton!
小肉弹,不要下得那么狠嘛 Take your time, Meatball!
掷骰子 Lets start!
通杀 Hurry up!
十八初门 Eighteen!
快点啊 Hurry up!
五五六六,不要七 Lady luck, send me some luck!
又是这种脾,搞什么东西嘛,真是的 What kind of combination is that?
大天对,玉尊 Royal Flush!
别开玩笑了,至尊在我这儿 You must be kidding! Heres the Royal Flush!
王八蛋,敢耍老千 Thats why youve been winning, big cheat!
出老千?揍他,揍这个王八蛋 You, big cheat! Beat him up!
你说我耍老千?你活得不耐烦啦你 Nonsense, you want me to cut you right down to size!
我倒想要看看,谁不想过日子啦 Ill cut you right down to size
大家都是一家人,不要伤感情嘛 We shouldnt fight since were in the same boat
其实我赢你们香烟,也是为你们好啊 I only took away your fags for your own good
这烟抽多了,肺会烂掉的 Youll get lung cancer from too much smoking!
我为你们健康着想呀 You know how hazardous they are to your health
是那个王八蛋洗的脾,我绝不放过他 Who the hell set me up? Ill get the bastard!
我也不会放过你的,打 Well get you, you bastard!
不要伤感情嘛… Dont fight...!
管理员来了 Hey, the officers coming!
14206号,缺德波,典狱长要见你 14206. Ping Pong Ball, the warden wants to see you
我的救星来了,快放我下来 You better let me go, my guardian angels arrived!
看你再敢不敢在我面前耍老千 You still want to deny it?
快放我下来,救命啊… Let me go!
你坐 Sit down!
这位是苏格兰警场的叶探长 This is Inspector Yeh from Scotland Yard
午安,先生 Oh, good afternoon sir!
午安 Good afternoon sir!
他会不会讲中文呀?典狱长 Sir, does he speak Chinese?
我的中文比你说得好 I can speak Chinese very well
我这次来是请你帮我查一件案子 I need your help on a particular case
探长,通风报信活不长的 Sir,
拜托你去找别人吧 dont involve me as an informer
何况我现在处处受到典狱长的 Besides,
爱护与栽培,有吃有住的 I rather enjoy the wardens loving care
我才不会笨到有脾不糊,去放炮哪 I dont want any midnite graveyard snack!
他说什么? What is he talking about?
鬼话连篇,你继续说 Just local jargon. Carry on!
你在英国的两个叔叔被人杀死了 Did you know your 2 uncles
你知不知道? in London were murdered?
是不是有遗产分给我啊? They leave me anything?
这个凶手可能在四年前就跟你有仇 The murderer could be your adversary 4 years ago
长短脚? Dracula Lee?
长短脚? You mean Dracula Lee?
探长,我已经修心养性三年了 Sir, I have been here for 3 years
英国那边的事情,I DON'TKNOW… What happened in England, I dont know...!
如果你肯协助英国警方 If you agreed to help in the investigation over there,
剩下来四年牢不必坐了,立刻出狱 Youll be given an immediate pardon!
这么正呀? Are you kidding?
不过你要到英国唐人街 But you have to go
帮叶探长办案子 to London Chinatown to help him
唐人街? Chinatown?
这分明是半夜拜山,必有所求 I might as well call up the ghosts from the earth prison!
也是鬼话 More bulishit
没事了 Its airight!
好了,你出去吧 You may go now!
再见,先生 Good bye, sir!
午安 Good afternoon, sir!
不客气 Thank you!
废话 Bulishit!
这个土蛋,想找我做塾背的,做梦哦 The jerk wants me to commit suicide, no way!
塾背的,过来 Hey, over here!
警官,我住的是那一间呐 Sir, thats not my cell!
换房间了 Youve been moved
我不要住这一间 No way!
进去 Move!
亲爱的,我们又多了个朋友了 Oh darling, we got a new friend!
典…典狱,典…典狱长 War...War...
我要见典狱长 I want to see the Warden!
来嘛 Come on!
我要见典狱长 I want to see the warden!
多谢你的合作 Thank you for co-operating!
合作?你们是合起来作弄我 Cooperating? Youve been cooperating to get me
缺德波,你要是再回来的话 If you come back again,
我一定指死你 bring your coffin!
外面是我的世界 When I get outside, its gonna be different ball game
你老爸我要换套像样的衣服 Let me get
出去威风一下 into my Sunday best!
这就是你像样的衣服? This is your Sunday best?
有个性吧? Looks great?
探长,大门口在这一边 The gate is over this way
我的车在这一边 My car is over this way!
不戴手铐行不行? Im already out
这样满街逛,我太没面子了! Why the handcuffs?
到了英国,自然就会放了你 Ill release the handcuffs in England
他奶奶的 Forget it
人家还以为我们是同性恋哪! You think were dating?
我要是真的想溜走的话 You can never keep Great Houdini
十个手铐也铐不住我 in these handcuffs,
我看你还是等着丢脸好了 Youll be back to walking the beat when you get back!
你再吵,我连你嘴皮也封起来 Stop talking or Ill lock you mouth up!
叶先生,你们的机票 Here are your tickets. Have a good trip!
谢谢!旅途愉快 Thanks! Have a good trip!
探长,我好急呀 Sir, I cant hold it any longer
你干嘛那么心急? Hold what?
我是尿急呀,放我一下可以吧? My bladder! Can you excuse me for a few seconds?
我也尿急呀 My bladder needs emptying as well!
铐着我到处走,分明在耍我嘛 What are you doing?
你认为很好玩是不是? You having a good time playing around with me?
跟你讲过,到了英国,你不再痛苦了 Well be able to do more in England!
公开的玩起来啦? Oh my god, theyre doing it openly!
还有三个钟头,怎么那么久 3 hours more to go, bloody hell!
你算的英国时间呐 You forgot about the time difference,
你妈怎么会生你这个蠢儿子! dump jerk
人蠢哪从五官一看就看出来了 Such a dump jerk, the way hes carrying on!
我怎么会跟那件案子有关呢? How can I be related to this investigation?
我查过你的档案 I studied your files,
每件案子你都说没关系 every time you said
可是每次坐牢的都是你! Youre innocent, in fact you were involved
跟你去英国是很危险的 Going to England is like signing my death certificate
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.