Misery

Misery

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

[危情时日] Misery 1990 2160p 4K BluRay x265 10bit AAC5 1-[YTS MX] Chs&Eng
ناشر donalded
危情时日作为自己10年前入坑字幕的首个作品,如今回头再看当年所作的版本,在制作和翻译水平上都存在相当的问题,本次趁重赏4K版本基于10年前的带个人评论版本进行修正,完善了时间轴、字幕特效、对存翻译错进行更正,仍旧带个人评论,请斟酌下载。2023.Sep.21 by Donalded。

برچسب‌ها

BluRay
x265
TS
YTS
تاریخ انتشار: 2023-09-21
تعداد دانلود: 85
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese-bg-code

نخستین 188 خط.

完结

作品名待定 保罗.谢尔顿 著

还是能打中啊 Still got it

危情时日

那是什么? What's that?

一个老朋友 An old friend.

我在翻衣柜时发现它静静的躺在那儿 I was rummaging through a closet and it was just sitting there.

它看上去不错,保罗,看上去很有个性 It's nice, Paul. It's got character.

当我完成自己的第一部作品时,我就是夹着它四处寻找出版商 When I wrote my first book, I used to carry it around in this while I was looking for a publisher.

那时侯我还是个作家 I was a writer then.

你现在依然是个作家 You're still a writer.

但自从我写了米瑟瑞系列后就不是了 Haven't been a writer since I got in the Misery business.

那是个很不错的系列,它还会继续推出续集的 It's not a bad business. And it would still be growing, too.

这是初版的 米瑟瑞的孩子 The first printing for Misery's Child

是销量最高的,发行量超过100万册 was the most ever. Over a million.

马修,别再说下去了 Marcia, please.

米瑟瑞.查斯顿让你负担得起女儿看牙医的费用 Misery Chastain put braces on your daughter's teeth

还让她读完了大学 and is putting her through college,

让你买了两套房屋,并且让你每次听Knick的音乐会都能坐在楼上包厢里 bought you two houses and floor seats to the Knicks.

而你用什么再感谢她呢?你抛弃并杀害了她! And what thanks does she get? You go and kill her!

我从没想过这辈子就为了写它 I never meant for it to become my life.

况且要是我不现在甩掉她 And if I hadn't gotten rid of her now,

我就得把她的故事没完没了的写下去 I'd have ended up writing her forever.

现在我得去科罗拉多州设法完成新书的写作了 Now I'm leaving for Colorado to try to finish the new book.

等我完成这部作品,我想自己墓碑上的墓志铭也就有了 If I can make this work, I might just have something I want on my tombstone.

我是你的头号书迷 I'm your number-one fan.

没什么可担心的 There's nothing to worry about.

您会没事的,我会好好照顾您的 You're gonna be just fine. I'll take good care of you.

我是您的头号书迷 I'm your number-one fan.

这是什么地方? Where...

我们在银溪郡附近 We're just outside Silver Creek.

我躺了多久了? How long?

您睡了两天了,您会好起来的 You've been here two days. You're gonna be okay.

我叫安妮.威尔克斯 My name is Annie Wilkes.

我的头号书迷 My number-one fan.

是的,没错,我还是一名护士 Yes. That's right. I'm also a nurse.

来,把这些吃下去 Here, take these.

来吧 Here.

这是什么? What are they?

这是Novril They're called Novril.

止疼用的 They're for your pain.

谢谢你 Thank you.

为什么我不是在医院里? How come I'm not in a hospital?

暴风雪太厉害,我不能冒险把您送过去 The blizzard was too strong.I couldn't risk trying to get you there.

我打电话试过,可电话线都断了 I tried calling, but the phone lines are down.

您就别再动了,您需要休息 You mustn't tire yourself. You've gotta rest.

您差点就没命了 You almost died.

张开嘴 Open wide.

你的腿只要稍微动一下 你就会尖叫得像是唱歌剧一样,不是吗? Your legs just sing grand opera when you move, don't they?

你的伤会好起来的,保罗,我向您保证 It's not gonna hurt forever, Paul, I promise you.

我还可以走路吗? Will I be able to walk?

当然可以 Of course you will.

您的手臂也会没事的 And your arm will be fine, too.

之前你的肩膀严重脱臼 Your shoulder was pretty badly dislocated.

虽然有些不好处理,不过我最后还是“啪”的一下把它摁回去了 It was a little stubborn, but I finally popped it back in.

让我最为感到骄傲的是治疗您的腿伤 What I'm most proud of is the work I did on those legs.

考虑到我家里条件有限 Considering what I had around the house,

不过我并不认为能有医生可以比我做得更好 I don't think there's a doctor who could've done any better.

其实没有看上去那么糟 It's not nearly as bad as it looks.

你双腿胫骨粉碎性骨折 You have a compound fracture of the tibia in both legs,

右腿腓骨也有骨折 and the fibula in the right leg is fractured, too.

我可以听到骨头在里边移动 I could hear the bones moving,

所以你最好别移动腿 so it's best for your legs to remain immobile.

只要道路交通恢复 And as soon as the roads open

我就把您送到医院去 I'll take you to a hospital.

目前,你需要长时间的静养 Meantime, you've got a lot of recovering to do,

您能在我家养病对我来说真是莫大的荣幸 and I consider it an honor that you'll do it in my home.

我是纽约市的马修 辛德尔 This is Marcia Sindell, I'm calling from New York City.

我想同银溪郡的警察局长或是警长通话 I'd like to speak to the Silver Creek Chief of Police or Sheriff.

你想他们中的哪一位通话呢? Which one of them do you want?

谁有空就同谁吧 Whichever one's not busy.

好的,我非常确定他们两人现在都有空,辛德尔女士 Well, I'm pretty sure they're both not busy, Miss Sindell

因为这两个职位都由我一人兼任 since they're both me.

同时我还是警察福利协会的会长 I also happen to be president of the Policeman's Benefit Association,

巡警退休基金会的主席 chairman of the Patrolman's Retirement Fund,

要是你需要一位好的钓鱼向导,那情况会更糟 and if you need a good fishing guide, you could do a lot worse.

就叫我老兄吧,这里人人都这样叫我 Call me Buster. Everybody does.

有什么要帮忙的吗? What can I do for you?

我是个出版经纪人,嗯我... 给你打电话让我感觉自己像在做件傻事 I'm a literary agent, and I... I feel like a fool calling you,

我认为我的一位客户,保罗.谢尔顿 but I think one of my clients, Paul Sheldon,

也许遭遇到什么不测了 might be in some kind of trouble.

你是说保罗.谢尔顿,那位作家? You mean Paul Sheldon the writer?

啊哈

他是你的客户,嗯? He's your client, huh?

是的,没错 Yes, he is.

所有人都很喜欢他写的米瑟瑞小说 Everybody sure likes those Misery books.

是的,我相信你知道保罗多年来都会到银溪旅馆 I'm sure you know that Paul's been coming to the Silver Creek Lodge

去完成作品的写作 for years to finish his books.

我知道他过去六个星期都在这里 I understand he's been up here the last six weeks.

嗯,别挂电话,我刚才给旅馆打过电话 Well, not quite. I just called there

他们说...他上周二就已经退房了 and they said he checked out last Tuesday.

这不是有些不对劲吗? Isn't that a little strange?

我不知道,他通常都会给你电话的吗? I don't know. Does he usually phone you

在他退房之前? before he checks out of a hotel?

不,当然不会,只是他女儿一直都没有接到他的电话 No, of course not. It's just that his daughter hasn't heard from him,

每次他有新书著成的时候,他通常都会同她联系的 and when he has a new book coming out, he usually keeps in touch.

而现在他一点儿消息都没有,我… Now when there wasn't any word from him, I...

你认为他很可能失踪了,嗯? You think he might be missin', huh?

我本不想打这个电话的,告诉我我是不是有些多虑了 I hate that I made this call. Tell me I'm being silly.

也许是有点过分担心了, 不过让我告诉你接下来我将采取怎样的措施 A little overprotective, maybe, but tell you what I'll do.

虽然目前还没收到任何报告 Nothing's been reported out here,

但我会将他的名字加入我们的系统中,此外 but I'll put his name through our system,

如有其他任何发现,我会给你回电话的 and if anything turns up, I'll call you right back.

那就有劳您了,非常感谢 I'd appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

再见,辛德尔女士 Goodbye, Miss Sindell.

有人给我们打电话啊? 真是个忙碌的早晨 We got a phone call? Busy morning.

没错,除了工作就是,工作,工作 Yeah. Work, work, work.

维吉尼亚,上次刮暴风雪是什么时候的事儿来着? Virginia, when was that blizzard?

上周二,怎么了? Last Tuesday. Why?

没什么 No reason.

我在想,你在暴风雪中找到我简直就是某种奇迹 I guess it was kind of a miracle, you finding me.

不,这可不是什么奇迹 No, it wasn't a miracle at all.

不如说,是我一直就跟着你 In a way, I was following you.

你跟着我? You were following me?

是啊,你住在银溪郡里对我来说没有任何秘密可言 Well, it wasn't any secret to me you were staying at the Silver Creek,

这就是头号书迷的区别 seeing as how I'm your number-one fan and all.

有时我会在夜里前往旅馆那儿,坐在外边 Some nights I'd just tool on down there and sit outside

抬头看着从你那间客房透出的灯光 and look up at the light in your cabin

于是我就试着想象这位世界上最伟大的作家正在那间屋子里做什么呢 and I'd try to imagine what was goin' on in the room of the world's greatest writer.

把最后那段话再说一遍好吗,我没听清楚 Say the last part again, I didn't hear you. 彩虹屁是真的好好听呀

别动 Don't move now. 大妈趁势耍个矫情

我可不想伤到你的脖子 I wouldn't want to hurt this neck.

是这样,那天下午我正好在回家的路上 Well, the other afternoon I was on my way home

见你走出旅馆 and there you were, leavin' the lodge.

于是我就在想这位文学天才干嘛要在 And I wondered why a literary genius would go for a drive

暴风雪即将来临的时候开车外出? when there was a big storm comin'.

我不知道会有暴风雪 I didn't know there was a big storm coming.

噢,那你真是幸运,同样的,我也很幸运 Well, lucky for you, I did. And lucky for me, too,

因为你还活着,这样就可以继续写出更多的书了 'cause now you're alive and you can write more books.

噢,保罗,我看过你的所有作品 Oh, Paul, I've read everything of yours.

米瑟瑞的系列小说,我简直烂熟于心 The Misery novels. I know 'em all by heart.

一共8本,我真是太喜欢了 All eight of 'em. I love them so.

噢,你真是太善良了 Well, you're very kind.

而且才华横溢 And you're very brilliant.

像个婴儿一样乖乖的,好了 Like a baby. All done.

谢谢 Thank you.

你认为电话线何时可以修复?我得同我的女儿通个电话 When do you think the phone lines'll be up? I have to call my daughter,

还有我想给我在纽约的经纪人打个电话 and I'd like to call my agent in New York

让她知道我还活着 and let her know I'm still breathing.

应该不用等太久了 It shouldn't be too much longer now.

一旦交通恢复,电话线很快就能修好 Once the roads are open, the phone lines'll be up in no time.

要是你把他们的电话号码给我,我会试着替你联系他们的 If you give me their numbers, I'll keep tryin' them for you.

谢谢 Thank you.

我可以向你提一个请求吗? Could I ask you a favor?

我注意到在你的皮包里有一部保罗.谢尔顿的新书,所以 I noticed in your case there's a new Paul Sheldon book, and

我想否可以… I wondered if maybe...

你想看它? You want to read it?

嗯,如果您不介意的话 Well, if you wouldn't mind.

嗯,对于谁能在出版前阅读我的手稿 Well, I do have a very hard-and-fast rule as to

我有非常严格的规定 who reads my stuff at this early stage.

只有我的编辑,我的经纪人 Only my editor, my agent,

以及在暴风雪中救我让我免于在倾覆的车里冻死的人才可以看 and anybody that saves me from freezing to death in a car wreck.

您永远想也象不到您给我的是怎样一种特殊的待遇 You'll never realize what a rare treat you've given me.

我的大男孩儿,你的疼痛就像时钟一样分秒不差 Boy, it's like clockwork the way your pain comes.

我给你拿Novril来,保罗 I'll get you your Novril, Paul.

请原谅我不停在说些让您感觉很无聊的废话 Forgive me for prattling away and making you feel all oogy.

您这本新书叫什么名字? What's your new book called?

我现在还没有想好 I don't have a title yet.

是写什么的? What's it about?

我不知道 I don't know.

我知道这听起来有些不可思议,不过到目前为止我除了写米瑟瑞 I know it sounds crazy, but I haven't written anything

没写过关于别的书 but Misery for so long.

你为什么不看看,然后告诉我 Why don't you read it, and you can tell me

你认为它是写什么的? what you think it's about?

说不定你能想出一个书名来 Maybe you can come up with a title.

听上去我好像能够办到! Like I could do that!

银溪旅馆

谢尔顿先生离开时跟往常没有什么不同,老兄 There's nothin' unusual about Mr. Sheldon's leaving, Buster.

可从他点的香槟就能看出来 You can tell by the champagne.

也许你能,利比 Maybe you can, Libby.

不,要知道,在他准备离开前 No, see, he always orders a bottle of Dom Pérignon

他总会点上一瓶Dom Périgno香槟 when he's ready to go.

结账之后便出门离开 Then he pays up and he's out the door.

没有长途电话打来或是收到联邦快递包裹吗? No long-distance phone calls or Federal Express packages?

有什么异常表现吗? Anything out of the ordinary?

我不认为谢尔顿先生身上有表现出什么异常的 I don't think Mr. Sheldon likes for things to be out of the ordinary.

想想他是什么人吧,那么有名 Considering who he is and all, famous and all,

可从没有架子 he doesn't put on airs.

每次都开着同一辆65年款的野马汽车从纽约来 Drives up from New York in the same car each time, a '65 Mustang.

他说这有助于他进行思考 He says it helps him to think.

他还是个很好的住客 He's always been a good guest.

住在这里也非常的安静,连鬼魂都不会被打扰到 Never makes a noise, never bothers a soul.

我当然希望他不要发生什么事情 I sure hope nothing's happened to him.

我也是 So do I.

我打赌那辆旧野马车现在已经开进纽约了 I bet that old Mustang is pulling into New York right now.

我相信你说得没错,谢谢,利比 I'm sure you're right. Thanks, Libby.

不用客气 My pleasure.

我知道您的这本书我只看了40页,不过... I know I'm only 40 pages into your book, but...

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Misery

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left