A Deadly Secret

A Deadly Secret (连城诀)

دانلود زیرنویس English

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

A Deadly Secret 1980 CHINESE 1080p WEBRip AAC2 0 x264-NOGRP
ناشر Immolation84
⏱ 01:30:50 @ 25 fps | extract from mkv file

برچسب‌ها

webrip
web
x264
BRip
1080
تاریخ انتشار: 2023-05-30
تعداد دانلود: 73
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس English

نخستین 200 خط.

冤枉呀… I'm innocent...

放我出去…冤枉呀 Release me...I'm innocent

求求你… I beg you...

冤枉呀…放我出去… Release me...I'm innocent

我求求你…放我出去 I beg you...let me out

不…放我出去… No...Let me out...

放我出去,我是冤枉的 Release me...I'm innocent

放我出去,放我 Release me...release me

放我出去,我要見師妹,放我出去 Let me go, I want to see sister, let me go

去你的 Damn you

我求求你,求求你讓我出去吧 I beg you...please release me

我是冤枉的,求求你… I'm innocent...I beg you...

打得遍體鱗傷,再用鹽水淋身 Beaten & wounded all over; & showered with brine

下的本錢可真不小呀 What a lot of efforts !

冤枉… I'm innocent...

又來一個,這個裝得倒很像 Another one, looks real

冤枉… I'm innocent...

你是幹嘛的?你是戲子呀? What are you? An actor?

小賊,有人探你 Kid, someone's here to see you

你為甚麼要做這種事? Why did you do such a thing?

大姑娘,這是死牢,長話短說 Miss, this is dead man's row. Be terse

師妹,也許是師弟一時糊塗 Sister, maybe brother made a mistake

我們會給他想辦法的 we'll think of something

師妹,這種人自作自受,我們走吧 Sister, he deserves it, let's go

走吧 Let's go

上頭知道了,不得了呀 If the superiors knew, there'll be great trouble

師妹… Sister...

這是我的,這是我師妹給我的 This is mine, sister gave it to me

你… You...

大師兄、三師弟,找連城訣的計畫 Big brother, 3rd brother, the plan to get Deadly Secret

我們的第一步總算已經成功了 Our first step has succeeded

二師弟,這一次難為了二娘 Second brother, your wife has suffered much this time

又犧牲了狄雲 and we sacrificed Ti Yuen as well

但未必套得出丁典的口 Even so it's hard getting information from Ting Dien

因為他是個聰明人 ... because he is smart

狄雲被冤枉,關進了京都大牢 Ti Yuen has been framed and is locked up

他不知道是我們的苦肉計 he doesn't know it's our plan

也許能瞞得過丁典 Perhaps we could fool Ting Dien

狄雲和他相處久了 After Ti Yuen gets along with him ...

可能我們會得到連城訣的線索 maybe we could find a clue to the Deadly Secret

但是狄雲和深愛的戚芳分開 Ti Yuen must be in a terrible mood

心情一定惡劣 being separated from his beloved Qi Fong

恐怕會影響我們的下一步計劃 It could jeopardise our next plan

二師兄,要讓狄雲死心 Second brother, the solution is to ...

趁我女兒對他誤會很深的當口 marry my daughter to Man Kwai

把她嫁給萬圭師侄 while she still has a deep misunderstanding of Ti

反正萬圭一直很喜歡她 Besides, Man Kwai likes her

我看這件事情,馬上就… I think let's...

馬上成親 Let's arrange the marriage

起來…走 Get up, let's go

我自己會走 I can walk by myself

放開我 Let me go

無論你怎麼折磨我,我都不會說的 No matter what you do to me I won't speak

跪下 Kneel

其實你說出來 If you speak

對你對我,大家都好 it'll be better for all of us

不要仗著你一身功夫硬挺 Don't think you're such a tough guy

人總是有弱點的 Everyone has a weak spot, you know !

讓他坐下來再說 Let him sit and speak

又使甚麼詭計? What tricks are you up to?

平常的方法你已經不在乎 Maybe you're used to our usual methods

總得給你預備點新花樣 we must try some new tricks on you

坐下來 Sit down

用刑 Torture him

"Just and Open"

水… Water ...

用這種苦肉計,如何瞞得過我? Do you think you could fool me?

趁早別來打我主意 Don't get any ideas

你這瘋子,我自身都難保了 Are you nuts? I can't even save myself

還會打你甚麼主意呀? Why would I bother to fool you?

你這個小賊不過是受人指使 Someone is using you

等我一腳踢死你 I'll kick you to death

小賊,有人來看你了 Kid, someone has come to see you

師兄,你們可來了 Brother, you are here

師父、師妹呢? Where are Teacher and sister?

怎麼那麼久都不來看我? Why didn't you come to see me for so long ?

別看了,就我們三個 No need to look around, it's just the 3 of us

師父他老人家可好?師妹呢? How's Master? What about sister?

你做出這種事來 Your deeds have brought ...

你師父還有臉見人?早就不要你了 shame to Master; he has since renounced you

師妹呢?她應該相信我 She should trust me

你是說萬師嫂 You mean Sister Man

萬師嫂? Sister Man?

是呀 Yes

戚芳師妹已經嫁給了萬圭師哥 Sister Qi Fong's already married Brother Man Kwai

現在我們全改口叫她萬師嫂了 We now call her Sister Man

你放屁 Bullshit

他瘋了 He's crazy

才只不過幾個月 It's been only a few months

這小賊就變成瘋子了 and this villain has turned nuts

這是死牢 This is a dead man's row

誰關了幾個月都會變成瘋子的 Whoever's in here for a few months becomes mad

我們已經向你報了喜訊 We've brought you happy news

你安心慢慢坐牢吧 ... so enjoy your prison term

雨下得那麼大,咱們去喝兩杯吧 It's raining so heavily, let's have a few drinks

小兄弟 Little brother

我以為你裝死,所以沒有打算救你 I thought you were pretending so I didn't help

想不到你是玩真的 I didn't realise it was real

誰要你救? Well, who needs your help !

我也沒有打算要你救我 I didn't expect you to save me either

算你運氣 You're lucky

我剛學成神照經獨門功 I just completed training in the San Chiu kung fu

如果你在上個月尋死的話 If you were looking for death last month

天下沒有人能夠救得了你 ... no one in this world could save you

你心中的委屈我已猜到十之八九 I know what you're going through inside;

要不要說出來聽聽? would you like to share it with me?

好讓我替你分擔 I can take some load off you

我叫狄雲,我師父是戚長發 I am Ti Yuen. My teacher is Qi Cheung Fat

去年我跟師父去荊州府 Last year I went with Teacher to Jing Chou

跟同門師兄切磋武功 and practised kung fu together with my brothers

好… Bravo ...

萬師哥,我們從鄉下出來的 Brother Man, we've come from the village

學藝不精,點到即止算了吧 Our kung fu is not good, let's spar just for points

同門師兄弟,切磋武藝 We are from the same school and sparring is usual

有甚麼關係呢? it's no big deal

師妹戚芳與我青梅竹馬 Qi Fong and I grew up together

因為我與她相愛 Because we were in love

所以引起師兄弟的妒忌 others became jealous

經常藉故相逼 and started picking on me

師兄 Brother

萬師哥 Brother Man

幸虧師父師伯及時制止 It's lucky that Teacher and Uncle stopped us in time

住手 Stop

不許你們玩真的 Don't fight for real

萬圭,把衣服穿上 Man Kwai, put on your clothes

在師妹面前赤身裸體,成何體統 How can you be naked in front of sister !

謝謝師妹 Thank you, sister

因此他們對我懷恨更深 For this reason they hated me even more

當晚把我灌醉 That night they made me drunk

救命呀 Help !

當我醒來突然發現二娘在我身邊 When I woke up I found sister-in-law lying beside me

救命呀 Help

師父、師妹 Teacher, sister !

畜生,色膽包天 Bastard, how dare you ...

居然敢動二娘腦筋 do such a thing ?

我… I ...

師弟,事情要先弄清楚 Brother, let's straighten this out

我看狄雲師弟還不至於 I don't think Ti Yuen

動二娘的腦筋吧 ... did such a thing

他偷了這些金銀珠寶塞給我 He stole this jewellery and forced me to accept it

逼我相好 ... in return for sex

還說要跟我遠走高飛呢 He also said that he would run away with me

一派胡言,師妹…師伯 Bullshit, Sister ... Uncle

送官究辦 Take him to the magistrate

師妹,不要難過 Sister, don't be upset

或許狄師弟一時酒後糊塗 Maybe Brother Tieh was drunk

甚麼酒後糊塗?分明是下流胚子 He wasn't drunk, just despicable

非教訓他不可 He should be punished

師哥,救命 Brother, help

冤枉… I am innocent ...

冤枉?天下冤枉事多得很呢 Innocent ? Every culprit claims he's innocent

送官 Take him to the magistrate

就這樣我糊裡糊塗的被扔進了監獄 And this is how I have been thrown into jail

不知師妹她… Don't know if sister ...

你們又拉他出去毒打 You are taking him out for a beating again

到底為了甚麼? What's it for ?

你找死 You must be tired of living

你們敢欺負他 You dare to bully him

先看看你們活的比不比刀硬 See if you are tougher than the sword

走 Go

起來 Get up

走 Go

丁大哥 Brother Ting

我的行蹤已經被人發現了 My whereabouts have already been exposed

跟著一定有很多人來找我麻煩 A lot of people will be looking for me

你要小心呀 You'd better be careful

我真是不明白 I don't understand

你的武功這麼好 Your kung fu is good ...

隨時可以逃出去 and you can escape from here anytime

為甚麼還待在這兒甘心被毒打? Why do you have to stay here and suffer?

我的事有機會再告訴你 I'll tell you some other time

找我麻煩的人來了 Here comes the man who'll give me trouble

姓丁的,好多人到處想找你 Ting, everyone is looking for you

想不到你藏在荊州府的死牢裡 You're hiding in this dead man's row in Jing Chou

你將秘密講出來 If you tell us the secret ...

我們不會虧待你的 we will treat you better

三個人平分 We will split the gains among us 3

你不講,先斬你一隻手下來 If you don't tell, I'll cut off your hand

把死人弄走 Carry the dead man away

丁大哥,他們跑到這兒來找你 Brother Ting, what do they want

到底是為了甚麼? ... from you ?

因為我知道了一個 It's because I know of ...

人人都想知道的秘密 a secret that everyone wants to know

那麼你以後打算怎麼辦? What do you intend to do?

讓開… Make way ...

我們都犯了死罪 We all have committed a capital crime

把我們關進死牢裡 Please lock us in the dead man's row

我們都是江湖大盜 We are all notorious robbers

今年打劫金龍鏢局的就是我 It was I who robbed the Jin Lung Escort service

我姦殺了王員外的女兒 I raped and killed Councillor Wang's daughter

血刀門在江湖上的事你們很清楚了 You all know the doings of Hue Dao Clan

殺人放火我們洞庭幫無所不為的 We from the Tung Ting Clan killed and burnt

對… Right ...

不要吵 Shut up

這是甚麼地方,咆哮公堂就是死罪 Yelling in the court deserves a death sentence

甚麼事? What's the matter ?

這個… This is ...

啟稟大人,外面這一干不法之徒 Your Honour, all those villains outside

個個自稱江湖大盜 claim to be notorious robbers

要求大人將他們關到死牢裡去 and request to be locked up in the dead man's row

A Deadly Secret subtitles in other languages

More English subtitles for A Deadly Secret

  • DVDRIP · 47 downloads · 2010-03-13

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left