The Magnificent Concubine

The Magnificent Concubine (楊貴妃)

دانلود زیرنویس English

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

The Magnificent Concubine 1962 1080p MyTVS WEB-DL H265 AAC-TAGWEB
ناشر Immolation84
⏱ 01:12:21 @ 25 fps | extract from mkv file

برچسب‌ها

Web-DL
web-dl
web
WEB-DL
1080
تاریخ انتشار: 2023-06-15
تعداد دانلود: 66
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس English

نخستین 200 خط.

爸爸…怎麼了? Father...are you alright?

您不要緊吧? Are you alright, father?

為了楊貴妃想吃荔枝 Just because the Emperor's concubine Yang wants lichees

這幫貢使們就好像封了王似的 these envoys are shoving around

到處橫衝直撞的 as if they've got a special pass.

住嘴,孩子,你長幾個腦袋 Shut up, my son.

敢在這兒胡說八道 You can't afford to make such a comment here.

怎麼不讓我當初生個漂亮女兒呢? Why don't I have a beautiful daughter?

"Huaqing Palace."

叩見丞相、三夫人 Prime Minister, Madams.

罷了 All right.

謝丞相、夫人 Thank you, Prime Minister, Madams.

貴妃娘娘呢? Where's Lady Yang?

在蓮花湯沐浴 She's taking a bath.

你去回一聲 Tell her that

就說我有要緊的事情面奏 it's an emergency.

是 Yes, Prime Minister.

回娘娘,丞相和三位夫人求見 Lady Yang, the Prime Minister and his 3 wives are here.

知道了 All right.

回娘娘,劍南進貢的荔枝到了 Lady Yang, the lichees have arrived.

放在外邊 Leave it out there.

是 Yes, Lady Yang.

貴妃娘娘駕到 Concubine Yang.

參見貴妃娘娘 Lady Yang.

罷了,起來吧 Get up.

謝娘娘 Thanks, Lady Yang.

這麼晚了,你們到宮裡來 What are you doing here this late?

有什麼事嗎? What's going on?

你們沒有事了,下去吧 You can leave us now.

是 Yes, my lady.

聽說萬歲在翠花西閣招幸梅妃 I heard that His Majesty is meeting Lady Mei

你知道吧? at Green blossoms pavilion, do you know?

你說的是江彩蘋? You're referring to Jiang Caipin?

是呀,聽說萬歲把翠花西閣 Yes, I heard that His Majesty has redecorated

都重新佈置了 the whole place.

為了江彩蘋喜歡梅花 Just because Jiang Caipin loves plum blossoms,

閣裡面裡裡外外都雕滿了梅花 it's decorated with plum blossoms;

連地毯上也特製了梅花呀 Even prints on the carpet.

我怎麼一點兒也不知道 I heard nothing about this.

上上下下的人都知道了 Everyone knows,

就瞞著你一個 except you.

好呀,他的膽子可真不小 What a nerve !

他大概是生了三頭六臂了 He thinks he's got super powers?

你上哪兒去? Where are you going?

找他們算帳去 To get even.

來人哪 Men.

在 Here.

掌燈 The lanterns.

遵旨 Yes, Lady Yang.

秘書監崔澄參見丞相 I'm Cui Cheng, Chief Secretary, Prime Minister.

秘書監夜入宮門 What are you doing here this late?

有什麼緊急的事情? Is it something urgent?

回丞相,范陽節度使興兵作亂 Prime Minister, the Fanyang Chief is about to revolt,

現有緊急奏章要面呈皇上 I'd like to inform His Majesty about it.

這點小事何必大驚小怪驚動聖駕 Needn't bother His Majesty for such a trivial matter,

交給我好了 I'll take care of it.

交給我吧 Let me handle it,

聽見沒有? did you hear me?

是 Yes, Prime Minister.

下去 Leave now.

是 Yes.

臣范陽節度使安祿山 I'm Chief of Fanyang, General An Lushan,

為奏請立斬奸佞事由 I urge Your Majesty to investigate Prime Minister Yang.

查丞相楊國忠 He's been twisting the law in order to obtain bribes

依仗裙帶蒙蔽聖上,貪贓枉法 and abusing his family connections with Lady Yang.

啟奏萬歲 Your Majesty.

什麼人? Who is it?

奴婢高力士啟奏萬歲 Humble slave Gao Lishi report Your Majesty.

什麼事情? What is it?

奴婢看見貴妃娘娘好像往這邊來了 I see that Lady Yang is heading this way,

貴妃娘娘的臉色不大好 she doesn't look too pleased.

照奴婢看 I'd suggest

還是請梅妃娘娘暫時避一避吧 Lady Mei to leave for now.

好,知道了 Got it.

你先想辦法去敷衍她一下 Try to stall her.

遵旨 Yes, Your Majesty.

奴婢高力士叩見娘娘 Gao Lishi greets milady Yang.

罷了,起來吧 Stand up.

謝娘娘 Thanks, Lady Yang.

我問你,萬歲在這兒,你知道嗎? Answer me, do you know that His Majesty is here?

在不在? Is he?

在… Yes...

娘娘,萬歲有旨 Lady Yang, His Majesty

他想一個人靜靜的休息 says that he wants to rest alone,

不讓任何人進去 His Majesty doesn't want anyone to disturb him.

我也是任何人嗎? Am I just anyone?

候著 Wait here.

是 Yes, Lady Yang.

玉環,是你呀? It's you, Yuhuan?

是我,皇上沒想到吧 Yes, Your Majesty seems surprised.

我還以為皇上在這兒靜靜的休息呢 I thought Your Majesty is resting here,

原來皇上在這兒看書呢 so you're reading.

我剛才是睡過一會 I was sleeping earlier.

我聽他們說這兒佈置得挺雅致的 I heard that the decorations are nice here,

處處都是梅花 plum blossoms everywhere;

所以我特地來看看 Thought I'd drop by to take a look.

差一點驚動了聖駕,真是罪過 It's my fault to disturb Your Majesty.

沒有… Not at all...

對了,皇上是應該多歇一會 Right, Your Majesty should rest more,

讓我把床被整理整理 let me make the bed for Your Majesty,

皇上再躺一會吧 so that you can lie down.

不必了,我已經躺夠了 I'm fine, I had enough rest.

皇上龍體要緊 Your Majesty's health is very important.

御醫不是說皇上要多歇著嗎? Didn't the doctor say Your Majesty should rest more?

玉環… Yuhuan...

玉環… Yuhuan...

玉環 Yuhuan...

坐呀 Have a seat.

謝皇上,可是臣妾該走了 Thanks Your Majesty, but I should leave now.

剛才臣妾 I hurried over

怕皇上一個人在這兒太寂寞 because I fear that Your Majesty might be lonely here,

所以才急著趕來伺候皇上,既然… in that case...

好,你先回華清宮去也好 I'd rather you head back to Huaqing Palace first.

朕在這兒看會兒書,一會兒就過來 I'll read some more here, and I'll be over later.

如此臣妾告退了 Goodbye then.

罷了 Very well.

對了,看見這兒的梅花 Right, with the view of the plum blossoms here,

臣妾倒想起一個人來 they remind me of a person.

誰呀? Who's that?

就是我們那位飽讀詩書 The very talented and scholastic

廣有文才的梅花仙子 Plum blossoms fairy.

你…你說的是梅妃呀? Are you referring to Lady Mei?

對了 That's right.

皇上為什麼不派人 Your Majesty, why don't you send her

把她接到華清宮裡來陪陪皇上呢? to keep you company in Huaqing Palace?

這個…朕… That...I...

皇上是不是怕臣妾不高興? Your Majesty worries that I will be unhappy?

既然如此 If that's the case,

皇上偷偷的宣她到這兒來 would I be happy that if Your Majesty

難道我就會高興了嗎? let her sneak in here?

玉環… Yuhuan...

玉環… Yuhuan...

都是朕不好,沒有告訴你 It's my fault, I didn't tell you.

皇上是一國之主,宣個妃子進宮 Your Majesty is the leader of our country,

何必要告訴臣妾呢?可是… there's no need to inform a concubine of such things.

江彩蘋,你有膽子到這兒來 Jiang Caipin, why did you hide from me

為什麼要躲我呢? if you had the nerve to come here?

玉環 Yuhuan

玉環… Yuhuan...

娘娘… Lady Yang...

娘娘… Lady Yang

娘娘,這個瓶是萬歲最喜歡的東西 Lady Yang, it's His Majesty's favourite vase.

越是他喜歡我越是要砸了它 In that case, I must wreck it.

叩見萬歲 Your Majesty.

未免太過分,高將軍 You're out of line! General Gao.

奴婢在 Here, Your Majesty.

把楊玉環貶出宮去 Kick Yang Yuhuan out of the palace,

交給她的哥哥楊銛 send her to her brother's home.

請萬歲息怒,別氣壞了聖恭 Please don't be mad, Your Majesty.

娘娘違旨也是出於一時氣憤 Lady Yang did that because she's in a bad mood,

望萬歲開恩 please forgive her, Your Majesty.

讓娘娘到別院反省一下 Just let Lady Yang move to another hall.

不用說 Say no more.

是 Yes, Your Majesty.

用不著你勸 There's no need to speak for her,

簡直是無法無天 she's overdone it!

用不著你們勸 Say no more.

我已經打定了主意,不再進宮了 I've made up my mind not to go back to the palace.

不再進宮? Not going back?

你這不是在跟自己開玩笑嘛 Why are you doing this to yourself?

就算你真的跟萬歲爺嘔氣 Say, even if you're angry with His Majesty,

也不應該就這麼隨隨便便的 you still shouldn't

放棄了榮華富貴呀 give up fame and fortune that easily.

是呀 Agreed.

再說萬歲瞞著你招幸江彩蘋 And again, it's not that big of a deal

也算不了什麼呀 for His Majesty to be nice to Jiang Caipin.

說得對,人家既然已經叫你給打了 Yes. Since you've already hit her,

你的氣也該平了 it's even now.

萬歲在氣頭上,不得不這麼做 His Majesty was angry, he had to do this.

其實你回去向萬歲陪個不是 Go back to the Emperor,

也就沒事了 and beg for his forgiveness.

我沒有錯,為什麼要陪不是呢? I didn't do anything wrong, why should I apologise?

屈膝媚己換來的榮華富貴 I don't like to beg for

又算得了什麼 fame and fortune.

可是… But...

不用說了 Say no more.

我決定一輩子不再進宮了 I've decided not to go back to the palace again.

我看你剛才說的都是氣頭上的話 You said that only because you were angry,

也許過些時候你想明白了就會… in time, you will...

我已經想了一夜了 I thought it over for one night,

難道還不夠明白嗎? I know what I'm doing.

我說不去就不去 It's done.

玉環… Yuhuan...

躲開我 Leave me alone.

玉環 Yuhuan.

我用不著你們勸也用不著你們管 Don't try to convince or tell me what to do.

玉環 Yuhuan.

躲開我 Leave me alone.

你就算不進宮,可千萬不能… Even if you're not going back there, you can't...

不要說了,也讓他們知道我楊玉環 Stop it, let them know that

不是招之即來揮之即去的人 I'm not a puppet.

玉環,你無論如何… Yuhuan, no matter what, you...

臣方才所稟,句句事實 I was telling the truth.

貴妃娘娘還說 Lady Yang

她除了自己的身體以外 also said that Your Majesty gave her

都是萬歲所賜 everything except her own body.

所以她只能將受之父母的 That's why she could only give her hair

青絲一綹獻給萬歲 which was a gift from her parents,

用酬萬歲待她的恩遇 to thank Your Majesty.

啟萬歲,依奴婢之見 Your Majesty,

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left