Power

Power

دانلود زیرنویس Chinese Bg Code

فصل 2

هماهنگ با نسخه‌های زیر

power 2014 s02e03 1080p bluray x264-rovers
ناشر stuqle046

برچسب‌ها

webdl
تاریخ انتشار: 2026-06-16
تعداد دانلود: 13
مخصوص ناشنوایان: No

پیش‌نمایش زیرنویس Chinese Bg Code

نخستین 200 خط.

權欲 前情回顧 Previously on "Power"...

我要設法多運些貨 I'm trying to move product,

大概有平常的兩倍那麼多吧 more than twice the usual drop.

是關於錢的事 Q-達布斯 都是為了錢 It's about the money Q-Dubs, always about the money.

一直都是這樣 That it is.

直到一個兄弟被宰了 Until a family member get clipped,

之後事情就變了 and then shit turn into something else.

安吉拉手裡沒有任何關於我們的東西 Angela doesn't have anything on us.

文件 竊聽器 電話錄音 什麼都沒有 No files, wiretaps, phone records, nothing.

這張畫像有這麼幾個可能的人選 Here are the possible matches for the sketch.

湯米·伊根就是幽靈 Tommy Egan is Ghost.

我的言行 I said and did some things that

可能讓你產生了誤解 you may have misunderstood.

誤解 Misunderstood?

我只是不想讓你感到... 困惑 Just don't want you to... be confused.

一旦有了狙擊手的消息 Any news on the on the shooter,

馬上通知我 give me something, Julito.

我已經把消息告訴給邁阿密的線人了 I put word out to my Miami connect.

時間到了 混蛋 那個婊子在哪呢 Time's up, motherfucker. Where's your bitch?

有人要找她 我必須先找到她 Got people looking for her. I gotta find her first.

她不接電話 也沒有人見到她 She hasn't answered her phone. No one's seen her.

好像憑空消失了一樣 It's like she fucking disappeared.

這週末我要派你出差 I'm sending you on a little trip for the weekend.

胡裡奧:拿到那女人的地址了 在邁阿密 第8街西南角卡拉奧喬商場1191號 你不是喜歡邁阿密嗎 You like Miami?

斯特恩派我去邁阿密簽合同 Stern is sending me to Miami to sign a contract.

你要拋下我一個人去嗎 You trying to leave without me?

當然不是 Of course not.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

權欲

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

第二季 第三集

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

親愛的 Babe.

- 我要告訴媽媽 - 去啊 - I'm telling Mom! - Go ahead!

雷娜 Raina!

媽 你能不能告訴雷娜 Ma, can you tell Raina

- 別碰我的遊戲機 - 不能 - to get off my PlayStation? - No!

還有你不敲門擅自進別人的房間 And what did I tell you about barging

我是怎麼教你的 in people's room without knocking?

爸爸呢 Where's Dad?

他為夜總會去邁阿密出差了 He's in Miami on business for the club.

他不在家感覺好奇怪 It's weird without him here.

你就是被寵壞了 You're just spoiled.

別人家的爸爸經常出差在外 Other kids' fathers travel all the time.

別人家的爸爸也沒有夜總會 Other kids' fathers don't own nightclubs.

也不會在工作的時候被槍擊 They don't get shot at at work.

過來 Come here.

過來 塔裡克 Come here, Tariq.

你不必擔心你爸爸 好嗎 You don't have to worry about your dad, okay?

他沒事的 He's just fine.

你是家裡的男人 好嗎 You're the man of the house, all right?

- 堅強一些 - 好吧 - Hold it down. - Okay.

- 我愛你 - 我也愛你 - I love you. - Love you, too.

哦對了 如果你能聯繫上他 Oh, and when you talk to him,

能讓他給我買一件邁阿密熱浪隊的運動衫嗎 can you tell him to get me a Miami Heat jersey?

不 我才不會管他要這種東西 No, I will not ask him for any such thing.

我們支持的是紐約尼克斯隊 好嗎 This is a Knicks family, okay?

好了 走吧 準備上學吧 All right, please, go. Get out and get ready for school.

雷娜 Raina!

媽媽說讓你還給我 快點 Mom said you had to give it to me. Come on!

敬我們... To us...

終於到了邁阿密 finally making it to Miami

還有第一次一起起床 and waking up together for the first time.

你不信任我 You did not have faith in me.

其實要在短時間內信任誰都是很難的 It was hard to have faith in anything there for a while.

是啊 有一瞬間我真的好奇 Yeah, for a minute there I actually wondered

你會不會來.. if you were gonna show up...

想念這裡的一切 and miss all of this.

很抱歉 I'm sorry about that.

我工作太忙了 I got caught up at work.

我現在不想思考工作的事 I don't wanna think about work now.

我也是 Me neither.

不談工作 No work.

只有我們 Just us.

我們別無所求了 It's everything we wanted.

是嗎 Right?

別無所求 Everything we wanted.

哥們 我告訴你了別在我車上吃東西 Dude, I told you not to eat in my car.

我他媽的剛從快餐店出來 I just got out the motherfucking joint.

要個皇冠炸也不給餐位 Ain't no savesies when it come to Crown Fried.

你把碎屑弄的座位上全是 You're getting crumbs all over my goddamn ride!

- 嘿 給我一口薯條 - 不行 - Hey, gimme a fry. - Hell, no.

在那的時候我就說 I told your dumb ass to order something

讓你要點什麼 while we was there.

要是有混蛋偷我東西 You know, a motherfucker steal from me,

通常會消失 usually wind up disappearing

不然洗澡的時候肯定打得他屁滾尿流 or getting his ass beat in the shower.

記得提醒我以後不要跟你一起洗澡 Remind not to get in the fucking shower with you.

你在監獄被管理得太久了 You've been institutionalized too long.

我現在出來了 我要重新工作了 Well, I'm out. I'm ready to get back to work.

所以你得告訴我 So you're gonna tell me

你和幽靈現在是怎麼處理的 how you and Ghost handle this shit now?

還是繼續分配業務 Still running our distribution business.

批發賣給索爾達多族 泰諾人和街頭搖滾幫 Sell wholesale to Soldaldos, Tainos, and Rock Street.

羅拉被宰之後那些混蛋沒收手嗎 Didn't the motherfuckers fold after Rolla got clipped?

沒有 羅拉的副手Q-達布斯 現在在管理這些 No, Rolla's second-in-command Q-Dubs is running shit now.

他們還在 They still got the same territory

- 我們原來的老地方 - 你知道的 - where we used to run shit? - You know it,

原來那個踢踏舞場地 our old stomping grounds.

在那幹嘛 What are we doing over here?

肯定不是去洗衣服啊 We're damn sure ain't about to wash some clothes.

那是洗錢的地方 This is where we clean our money

這樣才能付房租 還有那些亂七八糟的啊 so we can pay our rent and shit.

洗錢 聽著像是幽靈乾的事 Clean the money, huh? Sound like some Ghost shit.

看著總像老實的公民 Always trying to look like a goddamn citizen.

兄弟 一個接一個領鈔票 Man, hand to hand cash is the move

就是洗錢的過程 when you're washing money.

我們還是從你的洗車行學到的 We learned from you and your car wash.

還記得呢 You remember that?

要是沒有你 Ghost ain't never had a good idea

幽靈想不到這樣的好主意 he didn't steal from you.

等一會 兄弟 我馬上回來 Hang on, man, I'll be right back.

一位玩家 One player.

怎麼樣 維克多 How's it going, Victor?

我不用按小時付你薪水真是件好事 It's a good thing I don't pay you by the hour.

給我的油水已經夠多了 老闆 Got molasses in my ass, boss.

現在怎麼樣了 How we doing?

很好啊 很好 We're looking good. We're looking good.

我告訴你 西蒙 斯特恩把一切都奪走了 I tell you, Simon Stern is taking over the fucking world.

- 好吧 - 他派我過來 - Okay. - He sent me out here

簽什麼收購協議 對吧 to get some acquisition contracts signed, right?

是啊 Right.

讓這些人把他們自己夜總會的 Getting these guys to sign over a percentage

股份賣給他 就和他對我做的一樣 of their clubs to him, just like he did me.

- 一模一樣 - 親愛的 - Same shit. - Oh, man.

- 這個混蛋 - 你永遠都長不大 - Fucker. - You never grow up.

他就是想通過讓你當代理人 He just gotta show you he's in charge

來告訴你一切都是他說了算 by making you his proxy.

是啊 現在他有優勢了 Yeah, well, right now, he's got the advantage.

我得嚴格聽從他的命令 I gotta do what he wants to the letter.

我要是搞砸了 他就能永久管理我的夜總會了 If I fuck it up, then he owns my club permanently.

他並不了解你 Then he doesn't know you very well.

你從不放棄 You never quit.

這是我們倆的共同點 That's something we've got in common.

你為了今天的成功付出了很多 You've worked hard to get to this point,

我為你驕傲 and I'm proud of you.

別讓斯特恩搞亂你的思緒 Don't let Stern mess with your head.

好嗎 Okay?

你要接嗎 You need to get that?

不接了 Nope.

我們吃點午飯吧 Should we go get some lunch?

好啊 Yep.

喲 T 怎麼了 Yo, T, what's up?

還行 哥們 我一直想著你走之前能見你一面 Sup, man. I was hoping to catch you before you bounced.

這位是 Who's this?

喲 J 這位是卡南 Yo, J, this is Kanan.

他過去跟我和幽靈混的 He used to run with me and Ghost.

剛出來 He just got out.

波多黎各人 Puerto Rican?

古巴人 Cubano.

如果你跟幽靈和湯米的關係很好 那我也是 If Tommy and Ghost are cool with you, I am, too.

好啊 好啊 Cool. Cool. Hey, uh,

我跟你說了兩句話 T let me holler at you real quick, T.

去吧 忙你的 Go ahead, do your thing.

算了吧 You know, fuck that.

我們不是一家人嗎 Aren't we all family here?

說吧 J Go ahead, J.

克里斯托瓦爾回來了 Yo, Cristobal's backing out.

他要見面 Yeah, he asked for a meet,

還說想找個新的線人 and then said he was gonna find a new connect.

- 泰諾人不幹了 兄弟 - 那是為什麼 - Tainos are out, bro. - The fuck is that about?

現在咱們這邊麻煩大了 Some shit about there's too much heat on us right now.

有幽靈的消息嗎 Did you hear from Ghost?

嗯 他去了我表弟的雪茄店 Yeah, he hit up my cousin's cigar shop down there.

買了個無法追蹤的設備 Copped an untraceable.

我猜應該是藏在高斯巴煙盒裡 Guess it comes with a cohiba on the side.

什麼意思 Word.

那個在夜總會開槍的女人躲在小哈瓦那 The girl who shot up the club is hiding in Little Havana.

幽靈去邁阿密把她了結了 Ghost went down to Miami to cancel Christmas on her ass.

應該派你去的 Should have sent you.

他應該知道你會把她切成片 Know you would have sliced her up,

讓別的混賬再出頭之前考慮清楚 make a motherfucker think twice about stepping up again.

終於有人懂我了 Finally, someone who speaks my fucking language.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

نظرات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left