نخستین 200 خط.
字幕翻译:广林(broadwoods)
Thank you, Detective. 谢谢您,先生。
- Any change? - Nothing since you left. - 有动静吗? - 一直很平静。
She seems to be looking for something. 她像是在等待什么。
Camera? 摄像头?
She has a nice ass. 小身段真漂亮。
Stay focused on the mission. 注意力放在任务上。
Keep an eye on her, but don't get too close. 仔细盯着她,但别靠得太近。
- Good morning. - Good morning. - 早上好。 - 早上好。
What can I get for you? 您想要点什么?
Tea with milk and fresh orange juice.. 茶,加牛奶,新榨的橙汁……
- ...and a croissant with butter. - I've already attended to it. - ……再来一个抹黄油的羊角面包。 - 这样是不是很好。
- Thank you. - No problem. - 谢谢。 - 没问题。
- Say again? - She's drinking her tea! - 再说一遍? - 她在那喝茶呢!
- Can I get you a tea, sir? - No, no thank you. - 您要茶吗,先生? - 啊,不要,谢谢你。
- Good morning, sir. - Good morning. - 早上好,先生。 - 早上好。
- I'm looking for Elise Ward. - Ward, the lady. - 我想找伊莉斯·沃德。 - 沃德,她在那。
Okay, thanks. 好的,谢谢。
- Good morning. Elise Ward? - Yes, that's me. - 早上好,伊莉斯·沃德? - 是的,我就是。
I have a letter for you. 有你的一封信。
She's talking to someone. 她在跟什么人讲话。
A delivery boy. 快递员。
Scotland Yard, London. 伦敦,苏格兰场。
Yes? 喂?
She's at the usual cafe, she's speaking with a man, it looks like a messenger... 她在那间常去的咖啡馆,在跟一个人说话, 看上去像个快递员……
But you said to call if anything changed in her routine. 你说过,她要是有什么异常就给你打电话。
Stay on his face. His face! 对着他的脸。他的脸!
- Do you think it's Alexander Pierce? - I think everybody's Pierce. - 你认为他就是亚历山大·皮尔斯吗? - 我看谁都像皮尔斯。
No, it's okay. It is a gift, you can keep it. 不用,没事的。 就当礼物收下吧。
Thank you. 谢谢。
- Here you go, goodbye. - Goodbye. - 就是这个。再见。 - 再见。
Get him. 抓住他。
Alright, grab him. 好的,抓住他。
Let's move. 行动。
Sir, sir! Sir, we are police. 先生,先生!先生,我们是警察。
- What did I do? - You're under arres.t - 这是干什么? - 你被逮捕了。
- You're coming with us. - What did I do? - 老实跟我们走。 - 我没干什么。
What are you arresting me for? 你们凭什么逮捕我?
"Elise, you have no reason to trust me any more..." “伊莉斯,你可能不愿意再相信我……”
"But give me a chance to explain myself." “但请给我个机会,让我解释一下。”
"I know the police are watching you, we have to throw them off the trail." “我知道警察正在跟踪你,现在要设法甩掉尾巴。”
"Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon" “登上里昂车站8点22分的列车。”
"Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me." “在车上找一位身材高矮跟我一样的人, 让他们以为那个人就是我。”
"Burn this letter." “阅后付丙。”
"It is important you follow my instructions precisely. I love you, Alexander." “一定要精确无误地按我的指示办。我爱你,亚历山大。”
It's from him. 是他的信。
It's from him. 肯定是他的信。
Save that letter, go in now. Save that letter! 保住那封信,快点行动。 保住那封信!
Go, now! 走,快走!
- No, stop! Police! - What happened? - 等等,别动!警察! - 怎么回事?
Well? 怎么样?
The letter is burned to shit. 那封信已经烧成灰了。
Don't fucking touch it. 千万别再动它。
Collect the ashes, take them to the van. I'll send you someone. 纸灰收好,送到面包车里。 我会派个人去。
The road's too narrow, we have to go around. Quick! 这条路太窄了,咱们得绕过去。快点!
Turn right! Quick, go! 右转! 快点,快!
Let's go 追上她
Police. Make way! 警察。请让路!
Wednesday meeting. 星期三的会议。
So, Alexander Pierce has a new face just as you suspected. 原来,亚历山大·皮尔斯有了一张新面孔, 一点不出你所料。
I'd have thought it must've taken quite a lot of the money he stole from Reginald Shaw. 我猜,这张新面孔让把他从雷金纳德·肖那里 偷来的钱消耗了不少。
To finance this transformation. 才能改头换面到这种程度。
Ahmed Toubali, bicycle courier of Algerian descent. 艾哈迈德·图巴利,阿尔及利亚裔快递员。
Not only has Pierce acquired a wife, and a child... 这个皮尔斯不但有了老婆、一个孩子……
He is also 4 inches shorter than the used to be. 跟以前相比还矮了4英寸。
That must have been a big item of expenditure? 看样子一定破费了一大笔?
Congratulations Acheson, You have indeed cracked this case. 祝贺你,艾奇逊, 你真是名副其实的破案高手。
Sir, this morning she recieved a note... and we have strong reason to believe. 长官,今天早晨她收到一个便条…… 肯定是皮尔斯给她的。
Alexander Pierce has 744 million in illegal assets. 亚历山大·皮尔斯名下有7亿4千4百万非法财产。
That given he is a British Subject, we might seize. 他是英国公民,所以我们有权逮捕他。
This operation so far has cost me 8 million pounds. 这次行动目前已经花费了800万英镑。
If I thought there were more than a one in a hundred chance you could be successful... 在我看来,你有上百个机会破这个案子……
It would be rational for me to continue this operation... 这次行动到现在还没有个了结,我真不知道……
I do not. 是什么原因。
... that's an amendment... yes... ……这是份修订案……哦……
Thank you, sir. 我告退,长官。
8:22 8点22分。
- Sir, the projection for the pension plan... - Not now. - 长官,这是退休金方案的草稿…… - 稍等一会。
"8:22 Lyon" “8点22分,里昂”
Are they meeting in Lyon at 8:22? 他们是想8点22分去里昂见面?
- Gare de Lyon, perhaps? - Gare de Lyon... - 也可能是里昂车站? - 里昂车站……
That's it, Gare De Lyon! The train station, she's getting on a 8:22 train. 正是这个,里昂车站! 里昂火车站,她打算登上8点22分的火车。
Go! 快去!
"Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon" “登上里昂车站8点22分的列车”
"Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me" “在车上找一位身材高矮跟我一样的人, 让他们以为那个人就是我”
- I'm sorry. - What for? - 抱歉。 - 为什么?
Do you mind me smoking? It's not a real cigarette. 你不介意我抽烟吧? 这不是真的香烟。
- What? - It's electronic. - 哦? - 是电子烟。
It delivers the same amount of nicotine, but the smoke is water vapor. Yeah, watch! 尼古丁含量跟真烟一样, 冒的烟实际上是水蒸汽。你瞧!
LED light. LED灯。
That's somewhat disappointing. 真有点让人失望。
Would you rather have me smoking for real? 那你希望我在这儿抽真的烟?
No, I would rather you be a man who did exactly as he pleased. 不是,我倒希望你能做自己想做的事。
- I'm Elise. - I'm Frank. - 伊莉斯。 - 弗兰克。
- That's a terrible name. - Yeah, it's the only one I've got. - 这个名字不太好听。 - 可我就这么一个名字。
- Maybe we can find you another... - Okay. - 说不定可以给你另起一个…… - 好吧。
You're British. I'm American. 你是英国人。 我是美国人。
What brings you to Venice? 你去威尼斯干嘛?
You read spy novels. I am a mysterious woman on a train.. 你在读侦探小说。 就当我是个神秘女人。
You tell me what my story is. 发挥一下你的想象力。
Okay... 好吧……
I think you would be a diplomat attaché. 我猜你是一位外交官?
Or maybe a girl from East Germany whose father's been kidnapped. 要不就是从东德过来的,父亲被人绑架。
And they're blackmailing you into stealing something for them... 绑架者要挟你,为他们偷窃什么东西……
Probably microfilm, there's usually microfilm involved. 可能是缩影胶片,小说里常常出现这个。
- What awaits me? - Trouble, certainly. - 我会遇上什么? - 麻烦,当然的。
- Danger? - Oh, yeah. - 危险? - 那肯定。
You'll most likely be shot at in less than two chapters! 不出两章,你就可能被人枪击!
Is there a man in my life? 我这一生会遇见什么人吗?
... have to wait and see. ……这个得慢慢看。
- Invite me to dinner, Frank. - What? - 邀请我吃晚饭,弗兰克。 - 什么?
- Would you like to have the dinner? - Women don't like questions. - 你想跟我一起吃晚饭吗? - 女人不爱听提问。
- Join me for dinner. - Too demanding. - 跟我去吃晚饭。 - 太生硬了。
- Join me for dinner? - Another question. - 跟我去吃晚饭吧? - 又像是提问。
I'm having dinner... If you'd care to join me. 我想去吃晚饭…… 你愿意赏光一起去吗?
Musician? 音乐家?
Bartender? 调酒师?
I give up. 我猜不出来了。
Math, I teach maths. 我是老师,教数学的。
I would not have guessed that. 真是出乎意料。
I'd imagine you're a cool math teacher, though? 我想,你是个生动有趣的老师,对吗?
Still a math teacher. 就是个普通教师。
- Can I take your picture? - Sure. - 我给你拍张照片? - 好啊。
- Could this be Pierce? - We're still working on that. - 这个人会是皮尔斯吗? - 我们一直在找的这个人?
Well, I only have the sketches to go by, so... 您看,只有这么一张头像,弄不好……
Ectomorpheus, same basic phenotype. 这人体型偏瘦,基本特征相同。
- Bottom line, could be him. - I knew we couldn't leave her. - 用那个搜索软件大概能找出来。 - 现在都离不开它了。
Run a worldwide blind check on that face, Bet you 10 quid there's no match. 在全球范围内搜索这张面孔, 要是找不着相似的,输你10英镑。
Okay, but what case number do you want to book it under? 好吧,这项任务算在哪个案件下面?
- Just run it. - Do you really think it's Pierce? - 你先搜索吧。 - 你真以为这个人就是皮尔斯?
Run it. 先搜吧。
Get me Italian Interpol. 给我接意大利国际刑警。
I have a strange feeling that those two people over there are watching us. 我有个奇怪的念头, 坐在那边的两个人好像在观察我们。
Do you know something? I think you're right. 你知道吗? 我觉得你说得很对。
Really? 真的?
You're the paranoid, math teacher. 你有点太敏感了,数学老师。
Memorize this face. 记住这张脸。
The train arrives in 10 minutes Stop him when he descends. 列车10分钟以后进站,他一下车就逮住他。
So, what are you doing all alone in the city of lovers? 威尼斯是浪漫之都,你去那儿干什么呢?
Is there no one in your life? 你一生中没遇上过什么人吗?
- There was. - What happened? - 我有过。 - 后来呢?
- She left me. - I'm sorry to hear that, Frank - 她走了。 - 我真的很抱歉,弗兰克
Arrival at train station Venicia Santa Lucia in 10 minutes. End of the line. 列车10分钟之后抵达威尼斯圣路西亚车站。本次旅行结束。
Guess I should go get my suitcase and stuff. 我得回去收拾行李物品了。
- Goodbye. - Goodbye, thank you. - 再见。 - 再见,幸会。
Oh shit. 唉,怎么会。
- Sir. - Wait. - 长官。 - 等等。
"Pick someone my height and build" “在车上找一位身材高矮跟我一样的人”
"And make them believe it's me" “让他们以为那个人就是我”
We did get an exact match. 我找着一个一模一样的。
He's a math teacher at Madson Community College. 是个马德森社区学院的数学教师。
Frank Tupelo. 弗兰克·图珀洛。
Lost his wife in a car crash 3 years ago. 三年前妻子在一次车祸中去世。
He's a tourist. 他是个游客。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
Get me Italian Interpol. 给我接意大利国际刑警。
Yes? 喂?
Received. 收到。
Abort. We go back to HQ quickly. 行动取消。立即回总部。
On the other side. 走另一边。
- What are you doing? - The Internet Fraud Report. - 你在干嘛? - 《互联网欺诈报告》。
So, this is what Alexander Pierce looks like? 原来亚历山大·皮尔斯长得这个样儿?
It's above your clearance. Get back to your work. 这不是你份内的事。回去干活吧。
He's fluttering his eyelids like a girl, that's his tell. 你看他眼皮忽闪着像个小姑娘,底牌全露了。
Go all in. 全押上。
Damn. 扯淡。
Yes? 喂?
I have a piece of information for Mr. Shaw. 我有个消息想告诉肖老板。
It's concerning Alexander Pierce. 是关于亚历山大·皮尔斯的。
Alexander Pierce has just arrived in Venice. 亚历山大·皮尔斯刚刚到达威尼斯。
With her. 和她在一起。
- Aleri. - Sir - 阿列里。 - 先生
- Change of course. Venice. - Yes, sir. - 改变航向。威尼斯。 - 是,先生。
Now what do I own in Venice? 咱们在威尼斯那边都有谁?
Frank. 弗兰克。
Hi. 嗨。
- Do you want to come with me? - What? - 愿意跟我在一起吗? - 什么?
Oh yeah, sure, I mean, I could use a lift, yeah. 啊,是是,我是说,我想搭个车,正是。
Thank you very... that's very kind. 太谢谢你了……太好了。
Welcome to Venice, Madam. 小姐,欢迎您到威尼斯来。
Bags. 行李。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Oh, uh, my bags! 那个,是我的行李!
Are you coming? 你要来吗?
Thank you. 谢谢了。
Hello, Welcome to Hotel Danieli, Madam. 您好,小姐,欢迎下榻达涅利酒店。
Elise Clifton-Ward, and husband. 伊莉斯·克里夫顿-沃德,和我丈夫。
We have arranged for you a wonderful suite... 我们已经给您安排了一间精致的套房……
with bathroom and with... 带浴室,还有……
- May I have your documents, please? - Yes - 请您出示证件好吗? - 当然
Thank you. 谢谢您。
It will be my pleasure to show you up personally. Please, this way. 请让我陪同您去楼上的房间。请跟我来。
Thank you. 谢谢。
- Enjoy your stay, sir. - Thank you. - 入住愉快,先生。 - 谢谢。
Everything was arranged according to the precise instructions. 每一件事都按照指示精心安排好了。
I very much hope you will not be disappointed. 希望完全符合您的意愿。
We are entering the Doches Suite. 这是我们的多奇斯套房。
A room that has been a home away from home for Marcel Proust and Honoré de Balzac. 马塞尔·普鲁斯特和奥诺雷·德·巴尔扎克都曾在这里住过。
- Have a nice day, sir. - Thank you. - 祝你愉快,先生。 - 谢谢你。
Make yourself at home. 请自便吧。
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.