نخستین 200 خط.
“權欲”前情回顧 Previously on Power.
幽靈從邁阿密回來了 我要去和他碰頭 Ghost just got back from Miami. I got to go meet him.
和我說說 跟丘達布斯談的怎麼樣了 Tell me about QDubs. How did that go?
丘達布斯和他的惡棍保鏢掛了 QDubs and his thugged-out bodyguards are dead.
他還和安吉拉在一起 He's still seeing Angela.
他帶她去了邁阿密 你他媽知道的這些 He took her to Miami. You fucking knew!
你他媽是不是告訴她了 -告訴她什麼 Did you fucking tell her? - Tell her what?
我帶安吉拉去了邁阿密的事 That I fucking took Angela to Miami?
沒啊 幽靈叔 我不會那麼做的 No, Uncle G. I wouldn't do that.
聽著 我覺得卡南知道是我們把他送進監獄的 Listen, I think Kanan knows we sent him to jail.
你和我 T 他是衝我們來的 You and me, T. He's coming after us.
猜猜誰的車晚上8:24路過那個酒店了 Guess whose car passed the bodega at 8:24 PM.
湯米·伊根的 Tommy Egan's.
伊根這線索不錯 安吉拉 Egan is a good lead, Angela.
我恢復你專案組的職務 I'm reinstating you to the task force.
這袋子裡都是現金 This is a bag full of cash.
我希望你能消失 I want you to disappear.
霍莉·韋弗 我們得談談 Holly Weaver, we need to talk.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
有克利夫蘭地方檢察官的回信沒 We hear from the Cleveland DA yet?
沒呢 不過在此期間 我對 Nope. In the interim, I did my own search
霍莉·伊麗莎白·韋弗小姐做了些調查 on Miss Holly Elizabeth Weaver.
最新住址 犯罪史 Last known address, criminal history,
經濟狀況 通話記錄 以及就業場所 financial info, phone records and place of employment.
真理夜總會 Truth nightclub?
服務員之類的工作 Waitress or something like that.
嗯 我會很喜歡和一個脖子上沒刺青的人 Hmm, I'm gonna have fun sparring with someone
打打交道的 who doesn't have a tattoo on his neck.
你 You?
我帶韋弗來的 她是我的潛在證人 I brought Weaver in. She's my potential witness.
你現在仍處於考驗期間 You're still here on a probationary basis.
我知道你迫切的想抓到湯米·伊根 I understand how bad you want Tommy Egan,
但你與他以往的關係讓這成了灰色地帶 but your prior relationship makes this a grey area.
洛沃斯再加利福尼亞溜走了 Lobos slipped through our fingers in California as well,
所以不許掉鏈子 不許耍花招 so no playing loose, no curveballs.
我們需謹慎行事 We do this right and we do it smart.
就霍莉而言 只是一起工作過並不足以 As far as Holly goes, sharing a place of business
讓她成為聯邦證人 isn't enough to make her a federal witness.
如果他們有其他關係 If they have a relationship, we start
我們得先確定是私人關係還是工作關係 by sussing out if it's personal or professional.
她是從他公寓裡出來的 肯定是私人關係 She came out of his apartment. It's personal.
她是湯米的人 她就是個危險人物 She's with Tommy, which makes her dangerous.
她絕不是那麼容易搞定的 She's not gonna be a pushover.
很好 如果毫不費力那這工作就沒意思了 Good. It's no fun if they don't make you work for it.
薩克斯 進去吧 Saxe, get in there.
諾克斯 你去拜訪一下湯米·伊根的周圍同事 Knox, pay a visit to some of Tommy Egan's peripheral associates.
看能不能找到什麼能讓她開口的 See if you can get anything to help us get her to talk.
是 長官 Yes, sir.
我知道你生氣 但你也得別老是給邁克臉色看啊 I know you're pissed, but you want to just try and not go so hard on Mike?
他會給我小鞋穿的 你倒沒事 It's my ass he's gonna bite off, not yours.
我知道 好吧 I know, okay?
霍莉·伊麗莎白·韋弗 Holly Elizabeth Weaver.
13歲 偷竊 Age 13, petty theft.
14歲 偷竊 Age 14, petty theft.
15歲 偷竊 Age 15, petty theft.
好喜歡你的手錶哦 I like your watch.
最後那個我是在場 但我沒偷東西 I was there for that last one, but I didn't swipe anything.
是我朋友做的 不過我不是叛徒而已 My friend did. Too bad I'm no snitch.
17歲 偷竊 Age 17, petty theft.
並攜帶大麻 Marijuana possession.
你在俄亥俄女子管教所待過八個月 You got eight months at the Ohio Reformatory for Girls.
我很好奇 I'm curious.
那裡面什麼樣的 What was that like?
還好啊 只要你知道該上哪個守衛就行 Fine, once you know which guards to fuck.
22歲 你的傑作啊 Then 22, your masterpiece.
非法入侵鵪鶉谷鄉間俱樂部 Breaking and entering at Quail Hollow Country Club.
你可不該去偷那些人的東西 That's the kind of people people like you shouldn't steal from.
法官本可以判你三年的 Judge could have given you three years.
可惜逮捕令執行前你就逃出城了 Too bad you skipped town before the arrest warrant was served.
我現在是被逮捕了嗎 Am I under arrest now?
沒人宣讀我的權力呢 Nobody read me my rights.
霍莉... Holly...
我們根本不會管什麼有錢人丟了皮草的案子 we don't give a shit about some rich asshole's missing fur coat.
我們也不是來執行逮捕令的 We don't want to serve this warrant.
這麼著吧...我們互相幫助 So here's the deal... you help me, I help you.
你隨時可以離開這裡 You can walk out that door at any time.
但你要是與我合作 But if you talk with me now,
說不定我們可以銷掉你的案底 maybe we can leave your past mistakes in the past.
你也就不用坐大巴回俄亥俄了 You could skip that long bus ride back to Ohio.
怎麼樣 So what's it gonna be?
您所撥打的用戶 The residence you are trying to reach
已關機 is not accepting calls at this time.
嗨 我是塔裡克 請留言 Yo, it's Tariq. Leave a message. Peace.
小夥子 你爹我昨晚加班 Little man, your pops had to work late last night
沒機會告訴你你有多棒 so I couldn't tell you how proud I am of you.
但我以你為榮 But I am proud of you.
我在你這年紀的時候可沒這麼棒 You're better than I was at your age.
我今天會很忙 Look, I'm gonna be tied up today, okay?
要是有什麼事 So if you need anything,
記得打電話給我 you make sure you give me a call.
要記得讓你妹妹先用淋浴 And let your sister take the first shower.
記住我教你的 女士優先 Remember, I always taught you ladies first.
好了 兒子 回見 Okay, son. I'll see you soon.
愛你 I love you.
狗娘養的 Motherfucker!
你在真理夜總會工作時 So this nightclub you work at, Truth,
和老闆有過接觸嗎 you ever interact with the owners?
尤其是托馬斯·帕特裡克·伊根 One particular, actually. Thomas Patrick Egan.
嗯 我知道他 Yeah, I know him.
你們倆到底什麼關係 What's the nature of your relationship?
我們是炮友 -哦 We're fucking. - Oh.
無聊的時候我們就約炮唄 We fuck sometimes when we get bored.
嗯 那你們交往多久了 Hmm, and how long you and Egan been an item?
喲 還交往呢 Oh, an item.
你是我媽呀 What are you, my mom?
好吧 你們倆作炮友多久了 Fine, how long have you been fucking?
也就幾個月吧 沒多久 Couple months maybe. Not long.
那你們在一起的這幾個月裡 Okay, so in the couple months you've been together,
你有沒有看見過他和你不認識的人 you ever see him speaking privately with people
私下裡說話 that you don't recognize?
什麼我不認識的人 我不懂你的意思 I don't know what you mean by people I don't recognize.
要知道 我們在一起的時候 都是沒有旁人的 See, usually when we hang out, we hang out alone.
我不認識他的朋友 I don't know his friends.
那他的公寓呢 What about in his apartment?
你看到過什麼不尋常的東西嗎 You ever see anything out of the ordinary?
任何他解釋不清來源的東西 Anything he couldn't explain?
我不亂問問題 I don't ask a lot of questions.
你看到過他擁有大量 You ever see him in possession of large amounts of cash
無法解釋來源的現金嗎 he couldn't account for?
沒有 -可卡因 No. - Cocaine?
這他有過哦 He had some once.
那晚上爽爆了 It was a really fun night.
你看見過他有槍嗎 You ever see him with a gun?
沒有 No.
我不知道你這是唱哪出 I don't know where this is all coming from,
不過你全搞錯了 but you've got your facts all wrong.
湯米不是簡單的人 但也絕對不是你想的那樣 Tommy's a lot of things, but nothing like what you're asking about.
那我要是告訴你 So what would you say if I told you
托馬斯·帕特裡克·伊根 Thomas Patrick Egan
是一個厲害的大毒梟呢 is a major narcotics trafficker?
你腦子有病吧 You're out of your mind.
湯米是毒販 Tommy, a drug dealer?
才怪 這不可能 Yeah, no. No fucking way.
你確定嗎 Are you 100% sure?
要知道 你的自由可是與此息息相關啊 I mean, it's not like your freedom depends on it.
那我要是問你他現在在哪裡 在做什麼的話 So if I asked you where he was and what he was doing right now,
你能絕對保證不會有非法勾當 you'd know with absolute certainty it wouldn't be anything illegal?
我怎麼會知道他現在在幹什麼 How would I know what he's doing right now?
那讓你打個電話應該沒問題吧 So you wouldn't have a problem giving him a call, then?
問問他現在和誰在一起 Ask him who he's hanging out with?
其實也不是非打不可 你可以什麼都不用做的 You don't have to call. You don't have to do anything.
我只是覺得給他打電話 I just figure calling him
要比我打給俄亥俄告訴他們你在這 would be a lot easier than me calling Ohio
要容易得多 and telling them where you are.
噢 開免提 Ah, put it on speaker.
你已撥通電話語音信箱 You have reached the voice mailbox
917-555-0101. of 917-555-0101.
狗屎運 Lucky break.
她害怕他會接 She was afraid he'd pick up.
她肯定知道什麼 She knows something.
薩克斯會讓她開口的 Saxe will get it out of her.
我不覺得 I don't know.
如果湯米告訴她任何生意上的事情 If Tommy told her anything about his business,
只要是真的 那就說明他們不只是炮友了 anything real, that means it's not just about a fuck.
他是不可能蠢到相信這種信息 He wouldn't trust that kind of information with some piece of ass.
好吧 聽起來是個好消息 Well, that sounds like good news.
如果她跟他關係不一般 她知道的也會更多 If she's in deep, she knows more.
她垮掉了 我們就能更快抓住伊根 She cracks, we get Egan faster.
若他們關係很親密 我們是套不到任何信息的 If she's in deep enough, we're not gonna get anything.
當你真的愛一個人的時候 無論他做了什麼 When you really love a guy, you stand by him,
你都會站在他那邊 no matter what he's done.
如果霍莉真的愛湯米 If Holly really loves Tommy,
她一個字都不會說的 she's not gonna say a word.
千里迢迢來這兒只是專注打高爾夫球 Seems a waste of a beautiful view
可是有點浪費了這裡的好景致啊 to come all the way out here just to be focused on your balls.
你上過高爾夫課嗎 詹姆斯 Have you ever taken a lesson, James?
如果沒有 你應該好好學一下 If you haven't, you should.
大買賣通常都是在高爾夫球課上談成的 The biggest deals in business are often made on a golf course.
我不想你錯此良機 I wouldn't want you to miss out on that.
所以是什麼風把你吹來了 So, to what do I owe the honor?
你不是該沉浸在夜總會成功的喜悅裡麼 Shouldn't you be at Truth basking in the club's success?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.