Ang unang 200 linya.
m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
本字幕由人人影視字幕組翻譯 禁止用作任何商業盈利行為
■
翻譯:阿好 衛老哥 艾瑞卡 幸田實果子
-你被 -監視著 -You are being -Watched.
政府有一套秘密系統 The government has a secret system--
翻譯:宅女之後 灰灰是菇涼 天朝直屬
■
一台每時每刻都在監控你的機器 a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
■
時間軸:阿包 憑陵新月 兜兜兜爹 Kallen 日語聽寫: 青椒
三級操作
三級操作
■
特效&壓制:灰灰是菇涼 校對&總監: 阿好
名叫"根" Name's root.
疑似雇兇 五人中彈
她是黑客 勒索犯 殺人兇手 She's a hacker, extortionist, murderer.
疑似雇兇 五人中彈
涉嫌雇兇謀殺的競選經理身亡
首席執行官遇刺身亡
她黑進人腦就跟黑進電腦一樣簡單 She hacks human beings as easily as she hacks computers.
我並不想控制你的機器 I don't want to control your machine.
我只想要放它自由 I just want to set it free.
我已經放了 I already did.
機器給了我一個任務 The machine's given me a mission.
形勢在演變 Things are evolving.
你說你是界面 You say you're an interface,
你的眼睛和耳朵是你的接口 Your eyes and your ears are your ports,
我們可以阻止 We can put a stop to that.
你當初聽我的話就好了 I wish you'd listened.
那樣硬盤就不會誤入敵手 Then the drives would have never fallen into the wrong hands.
撒馬利亞人備份代碼
撒馬利亞人備份代碼
德西瑪科技 Decima Technologies.
■
化名 格裏爾 約翰 運營總監 德西瑪科技
我的"撒馬利亞人" My Samaritan...
你注定將成就偉業 you are destined for great things.
車輛追蹤
轉獄
目的地 丹維爾監獄
乘客 3名警衛 8名囚犯
定位主體
面部識別系統
匹配度
菜鳥 New fish,
要點建議 不 You want a tip?
免了 謝了 No, thanks.
太可惜了 不僅是頭 整個兒都給你噢 That's too bad, 'cause you're getting the whole thing.
去看看 Go check it out.
女士 喂 Ma'am, hello?
你還好嗎 Are you okay?
我沒事 勞你費心 I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
下去看看 我們有麻煩了 Get out there. We've got a problem.
上啊 牛逼貨 Go get 'em, biggie.
給他們點顏色看看 Show 'em what you got.
你 舉起手來 趴在 You, hands in the air-- get down on the--aah!
瞧瞧瞧瞧 What have we here?
寶貝兒 給爺嘗嘗味兒吧 Hey, baby. I want a piece of that.
比利 Billy.
想離開這兒嗎 Wanna get outta here?
來吧 小甜心 Come on, sugar.
不如把哥也帶上 Why don't you take me with--
我也叫比利啊 My name's Billy too!
我們認識嗎 So do we know each other?
好了 找到他了 然後呢 All right, I have him. What's next?
你在跟誰說話 Who are you talking to?
你是誰 喂 Who are you? Hello?
喂 Hello!
站錯邊了 我這只耳朵聾了 Wrong side. I'm deaf in that ear.
你會說德國口音嗎 Can you do a German accent?
學著 Learn.
是的 多謝留意 Yes, thank you for noticing.
是的 多謝留意 Yes, thank you for noticing.
多謝你把我救出來 Look, thanks for busting me out and all,
可這到底是怎麼回事 but what the hell is going on?
你這件事 比利 In your case, Billy,
我還沒弄清楚 I haven't figured that out yet.
我只知道未來 All I know is that the fate of the future
岌岌可危 hangs in the balance,
這其中需要你這一角色 And you have some role to play.
刮鬍子 Shave.
好吧 我倒不想埋怨 Yeah, I don't mean to complain,
不過我看我是命不久矣 but I'm probably gonna die soon.
褲子會有點長 The pants will be a bit long.
你要我偷什麼 So what do you need me to boost?
你知道我是偷車賊 是吧 You do know I'm a car thief, right?
不知道 也不在乎 I don't know, don't care.
我的老大只給我必要的信息 My boss only gives me the information I need to do my job,
而且 And...
簽名
現在必要的是你學會這個簽名 要快 right now I need you to learn this signature, fast.
我需要 I'm gonna need a--
"茄子" はい チーズ
麻煩快點
急いでください。
這位是北山 That's Daizo.
我上個月從東京警察手裏救出了他 I saved him from the Tokyo police last month.
之後他就一直跟著我了 He's been with me ever since.
好了嗎 We good?
我被抓時你去哪兒了呢 Where were you when I got busted?
斯通牧場精神病院 Ranch Stone psychiatric facility.
■
模擬互動界面: 活動中
截擊距離
米
到了 Here we are.
-哪兒 -不知道 - Where? - No idea.
谢谢 どうも。
甘特施密茲 國防部文職人員
國家計算機安全協會
我最喜歡你這樣了 I love it when you do this.
不是說你 進去吧 Not you. Go inside now.
最高機密
施密茲博士 Dr. Schmitz?
施密茲博士 有你的包裹 Dr. Schmitz, got a package for you.
請出示證件並簽名 I.D. and signature, please.
簽名查實
你換髮型了 Did you change your hair?
是的 多謝留意 Yes, thank you for noticing.
走吧 免得他到 We should go before he gets here.
誰 Who?
S03E16中被前任救 被裏叔放 被根妹代寶寶收集的技術宅
パースの隠れ家でケーシーに会ってください。
去 佩斯的安全屋見凱西
回見
また会いましょう。
這到底是什麼情況啊 So what was all this?
我的老大和我正在設法 My boss and I are trying
阻止一場嚴重的事件 to stop something very bad from happening.
你怎麼想 So what do you think?
■
手機攝像頭 激活
你應該會想知道
西23街3109號 3109 west 23rd street.
看來我接下來得去這兒了 Looks like that's where I'm headed next.
為什麼 Why?
你到了才會知道 You'll find out when you get there.
感謝你的角色扮演 Thanks for playing.
你的臨別禮物 Now here's your lovely parting gift.
D區右邊第二張桌子 At the second lunch table on the left in cell block D,
坐著一位體重270多斤的 契卡索人名叫阿諾德 sit across from a 300-pound Chickasaw named Arnold.
他跟你一樣酷愛恐龍 He loves dinosaurs as much as you do.
告訴他這點 他就會一直保護你 Tell him that, and he'll have your back forever.
他在這兒 There he is!
警察 警察 別動 Police! Police! Don't move!
不許動 Stay right where you are.
舉起手來 Put your hands in the air.
香檳市
紐約
這次要我找誰呢 So whom am I looking for this time?
有權有勢的首席執行官 Powerful CEO?
僱傭黑客 A rogue hacker?
偽裝成快遞員的殺手 A hit man posing as a delivery guy?
有意思 Fascinating.
你好啊 賽勒斯 Hello, Cyrus.
我要帶你去吃早餐 I'm supposed to take you to breakfast.
只要三明治嗎 Just a pb&j, huh?
確定不想來點雞蛋嗎 You sure you wouldn't rather have some eggs?
免了 謝了 這算我的晚餐了 No, thanks. This is dinner for me.
上夜班必須得保持規律 Working nights is all about routine.
得讓自己的身體準備好 Gotta trick your body into going to sleep
在全世界醒來時入睡 when the rest of the world is waking up.
每天都是同樣的食物 同樣的地點 Same meal, same place every day,
否則我就別想合眼 or I don't sleep a wink.
不過謝謝你這頓飯 But I do appreciate the meal
和熱可可 and the hot cocoa.
一般人家會問很多問題 Normally people ask more questions.
-比如呢 -"你是誰"啊 - Such as? - "Who are you?"
"你想我怎麼樣"啊 "What do you want with me?"
"這到底是怎麼回事"啊 "What the hell's going on?"
Que sera, sera.
該來的 自然會來 Whatever will be, will be.
我以前不明白 Took me a long time to see it,
凡事都是命中注定 天意安排 but there's an order to things, a plan.
所發生的一切都是注定的 And everything that happens is part of it,
包括你 including you.
不過要是你樂意 But if it makes you feel any better,
"這到底是怎麼回事" What the hell is going on?
我的老大讓我跟你談談 My boss wanted me to talk to you.
那就是說你我應該 Which means you and I are supposed
一起合作某件事 to do something together,
很重要的事 Something important.
你這工作聽著都古怪 Sounds like you got a weird job.
你老大讓我幹啥 What's your boss want us to do?
她不說 She won't say.
她比較希望我自己弄清楚 She likes it better when I figure it out myself.
你這老大聽著都古怪 Sounds like you have a weird boss.
現在我得去公園走走了 風雨無阻 Well, now I go to the park for a walk, rain or shine.
新鮮空氣能幫我入眠 Fresh air helps me have good dreams.
你樂意的話 歡迎陪我 You're more than welcome to join if you like.
這麼偷偷接近我可不明智啊 哈羅德 You should know better than to try to sneak up on me, Harold.
你是來歡迎我重回紐約嗎 Did you come to welcome me back to New York?
其實 我們是為威爾斯先生而來 Actually, we're here for Mr. Wells.
他的號碼早上7:04跳了出來 His number came 7:04 this morning.
你那無所不能的機器 Your multifaceted machine
真是神秘莫測啊 是吧 sure does work in mysterious ways, doesn't she?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.