पहली 200 पंक्तियाँ।
這傢伙是麻煩人物 This guy, he's a real problem.
對,好吧 Yeah, okay.
我是說,那小子的確魯莽 I mean, granted, the kid's a hothead.
所有事情都能被他搞砸 He's putting stupid all over everything.
我懂,但你也不可以殺他 Yeah, I get it, but you can't kill him.
我很確定我可以 I'm pretty sure I can.
我不是說你沒有能力殺他 我是說你不應該殺他 I'm not saying you can't kill him.
他是艾德麥基老婆的表親 I'm saying you can't kill him. He's Ed Mackey's wife's cousin.
-布蘭達? -對 - Brenda? - Yeah, yeah.
他是布蘭達的表親啊 He's Brenda's cousin.
好吧 Fine.
我們先試著跟他談談 We'll try talking to him first.
我們不是時間緊迫嗎? Aren't we on a clock?
真的有時間搞這齣嗎? Do we really have time for whatever the fuck this is?
為什麼這傢伙他媽的在這裡? Why the fuck is, uh, he here exactly?
他嗎? Him?
-他會在這裡是因為我們認為… -“我們認為”? -He's here because we think-- -"We think"?
“我們”?是指你跟這個小丑嗎? "We"? Is-is "we" you and this clown?
突然冒出來的王八蛋 Motherfucker shows up out of nowhere,
然後我們現在要跟他討論他的想法? and suddenly we're talking to him about what he thinks?
我記得這一票是你的局啊,菲利 Last I checked, this is your score, Philly.
小子,過來 Hey, kid, come here.
媽的 Fuck.
不,我只是想… No, no. Just look.
幫自己一個忙,好嗎? Do yourself a favor, huh?
他媽的給我閉上嘴 Shut the fuck up.
好嗎? Yeah?
可以嗎? Okay?
聽著 Listen.
我不認識你,混帳 I don't know you, asshole.
再說,你也不認識我 What's more, you don't know me.
別想要搞我 I'm not one to, uh... to fuck with.
去打聽看看,我的本名叫諾克斯 Just ask around. My real name's Knox.
真不錯 That's nice.
我的本名叫帕克 My real name is Parker.
好,你是… Okay, you're, uh--
你是帕克 You're Parker?
聽著,老兄,我不想要造成困擾 Well, listen, man, I'm not trying to make trouble.
我只是在做我該做的 I'm just doing my part.
你該做的? Your part?
像是在外面威脅要對經理開槍? What, like threatening to shoot the supervisor out there?
誰叫他在頂嘴 Yeah, well, he was mouthing off.
是啊,但我們不能開槍打他 Yeah, but we can't shoot him.
你知道我們不能開槍打他 You know we can't shoot him.
既然他敢叫你虛張聲勢的白痴 他也知道我們不能 And now, since he called your idiotic bluff, he knows it, too.
你怎麼知道我那是在虛張聲勢? Well, how do you know, uh, that was a bluff, man?
我的老天 Jesus Christ.
所以你的計畫是開槍 Oh, so your plan was to shoot the one guy that we absolutely, positively need
打死要成功完成這一票 就不可或缺的關鍵人物? to finish this job?
是的話,你就是神經病 'Cause that would make you a psycho.
所以你是哪一種? So which is it?
是白痴還是神經病? Are you an idiot or are you a psycho?
我不會開槍的,我不會對任何人開槍 I won't, uh, shoot... I won't shoot anyone.
我其實根本不需要槍,你拿去吧 I don't actually need a gun. I think you should take it.
-說真的,拿去吧 -不 -No, no, no, no, no, no, no. -No, seriously, you take it, please.
我們不需要你的無能 We don't need you useless. We need you smart.
-我們需要你放聰明點 -這我可以 Well, I can be smart.
不,你不行 但你可以做做樣子 No, you can't. But you can pretend.
當你要做任何事之前 就想像一下聰明的人會怎麼做 So, before you make any move at all, just imagine what a smart person might do,
然後就跟著那樣做,行嗎? and then you do that instead, okay?
當然,我明白 Yeah, absolutely. I got it.
把你的槍給我收好,懂了嗎? And keep your fucking gun holstered. You got it?
知道了 Yeah, okay.
-你明白了嗎? -明白了 -You got it? -Yeah, I got it.
-好,很好 -知道了 -Okay, great. -Got it.
-很好,問題解決了 Good. That's settled.
是啊 Yeah.
-走吧 -好 -Here we go. -All right.
來吧 You're fine.
快好了 Almost there.
經理先生,請坐 - Mr. Supervisor. - Have a seat.
是哪個女生? Which one is she?
什麼? What?
你沒那麼笨 這也不是你的錢 You're not this stupid, and this ain't your money.
如果發生搶劫 你受的訓練是要你把錢交出去 If there's a robbery, you're trained to just hand it over.
這就表示你想表現給誰看 Which means you're trying to impress someone.
我猜是個女的 My guess is it's a girl.
不,拜託聽我說… No. No, please. Look.
我想娶她 I want to marry her.
我不能就直接投降 至少不能在大家面前 You know, I can't just cave, not in front of everybody.
第一道鎖開了 We're through the first lock.
好吧 去揍他 All right, fine. Go thump him.
什麼? What?
那小子 The kid.
去扁他 他不會還手的 Deck him. He won't hit you back.
-然後你再幫我打開金庫 -真的嗎? -And then you open the vault for me. -Really?
老老實實打開 不准打求救暗號跟延遲警報 You open it clean,
我們就是朋友 no distress code, no delayed alarms, and we're friends.
你知道我們需要你活著 You know we need you alive.
事實是 其他這些人 我們根本不需要他們 The thing is, these other people, we don't need them at all.
去吧 Come on.
搞什麼,老兄? What the fuck, man?
萊恩,你這混蛋 Ryan, you asshole!
你在幹嘛?你會害我們都被殺掉 What the fuck are you doing? You're gonna get us all killed!
你們會是天作之合 Yeah, you'll make a lovely couple.
喬,我們為什麼不能跟其他人一樣 停在外面就好? Joe, why can't we just park out front like normal people?
怎麼?跟其他人一樣多付15美元嗎? What, pay 15 bucks like normal people?
爸爸在這裡工作 爸爸有特權 Daddy works here. Daddy gets perks.
嗯 Mm.
嘿 那些車子不應該停在這的 Hey. No, those cars aren't supposed to be here.
你認真的嗎? Seriously?
那又怎樣? So what?
你要找出是誰停在那 跟他們收15美元嗎? You gonna track them down and charge them 15 bucks?
-快點 走吧 -快走,派克 - Come on, come on. - Let's beat it, Parker.
老天爺 Jesus Christ.
哇 Whoa.
我的天 Jesus.
該死 Shit.
-有人在搶劫 Someone's robbing the place.
什麼? What?
不… No, no, no, no, no.
不要拿一元和五元鈔,只要大面額的 No ones, no fives. Big bills only.
我們得報警 -We got to call 911. -What?
什麼?不!不要打給任何人 N-No, no, no, no, no, no. No, we're not calling anyone.
你在說什麼? What are you talking about?
你看不出來嗎? Don't you see?
這是完美的機會 This is perfect.
我要搶劫那些搶劫犯 I'm gonna rob the robbers.
不要 No.
我跟你說過了 我根本不需要拔槍 I told you. I never even had to pull my gun.
有槍! Gun!
快走,快點! Fuck! Cops!
這是怎樣? What the fuck was that?!
你趴下 該死 - Stay down. - Shit!
喬,你他媽的在做什麼? Joe, what the fuck are you doing?
把菲爾和錢帶上車 Get Phil and the money to the car.
趴下,快趴下! Get down, get down, get down!
你這個瘋子! You fucking lunatic!
哇哦! Whoa!
快走,快走! Move, move!
各位女士、先生們
-請保持冷靜 -快讓開! - Get out of the way! - Remain calm and stay seated--
留在座位上… Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快走! Hey!
老天爺 Christ.
把我的… Give me my fucking...
錢拿來 ...money.
搞什麼? The fuck?
這個給你 This is yours.
藏起來,不然警察會拿走 Hide it or the cops will take it.
嗯 Mm.
菲利,你傷勢有多糟? How bad is it, Philly?
打到我鎖骨了 Ah, fucking collarbone.
小心點,禪,該死 Watch it, Zen! Fuck!
這裡有條岔路 -讓她開,她做得很好 -All right, there's a turnoff up here. -Let her drive. She's doing fine.
我就得接這種爛工作 I had to pick this fucking job.
太負擔了 Ponderous, man.
代價太高了,老兄 It's fucking ponderous.
明年我們就做輕鬆的,來吧 We'll do the easy one next year. Come on.
該死 Oh, shit.
-我覺得我要吐了,等等 -先躺下來 Think I'm gonna puke. Wait.
不,來吧 Now, come on.
-讓我坐下 -先坐下 Sit me down.
你們在網路上紅了 You know you guys are Internet famous?
-推特上都在講賽馬場的事 -膠帶 There's this whole, like, horse Twitter. Tape.
網友們要你們都去死 They want y'all dead.
-包緊一點 -抓住我,好嗎? -Do it tight. -Your eyes on me, all right?
-好 -會很不舒服 趕快弄好 -Okay. -It's not gonna feel good.Ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay! Just get it done.
看起來沒有很糟 Doesn't look so bad.
我認識一個信得過的醫生 I got a doctor we can trust.
菲利能再撐幾小時嗎? Can Philly, you know, last a couple hours?
怎麼?我看起來像是昏迷了嗎? What, do I look fucking unconscious to you?
問我啊 Ask me.
“菲利,你還能再撐幾小時嗎?” "Hey, Philly, you gonna hang on for a couple hours?"
我可以,去你的,我會活下去的 "Yes, I can. Go fuck yourself."I'll live.
我一直看到那小子的臉 諾克斯嗎? - I keep seeing that kid's face. - Knox?
-是啊,那很慘 -是啊 -Yeah, that was rough. -Yeah.
那有可能發生在我們任何人身上 I mean, that could've been any one of us.
嘿,混帳 是我們其中一人身上 Hey, asshole, it was one of us.
就是我 It was me. Huh?
倒酒 Hit me.
我想知道的是 那傢伙是從哪裡冒出來的? What I want to know is: Where the fuck did that asshole come from out of nowhere?
拿槍掃射 那傢伙是誰? Guns blazing. Who was that guy?
某個業餘人士 Some amateur.
廁所在哪? Bathroom?
那邊 Over there. No door on it.
沒有門,抱歉 Sorry.
你跟車上的女人說了什麼? What did you say to the woman in the car?
你走回車子時說了些什麼 When you leaned back in. You said something.
我給她一萬元 I gave her ten grand.
你人真好 That was nice.
我猜那是 讓她男友腦袋開花的補償吧? I guess that makes up for shooting her boyfriend in the head?
是啊,我就這麼想的 Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
是啊 Yeah.
她把錢收下了 She kept the money.
或許警察來問問題時 她全都記不清楚 So maybe when the cops come around asking questions, everything's a blur.
相信我,那樣做是對的 Trust me, it's a good thing.
當然 從你的那一份裡扣掉就沒問題 Sure. Long as it comes out of your share.
大家今天都很混帳呢 Everybody's an asshole today.
除了你 Except for you.
謝了,老頭子 媽的 -Ah, thanks, old man. -Oh, yeah, fuck.
我四肢發達但頭腦不發達,這… I'm muscle, not a numbers guy. This is--
你的耳朵都冒出煙了,給我 I can see the smoke coming out your ears. Give me it.
這根本是小學三年級的… This is like a third grader.
你看得懂嗎? Did you understand any of this?
這到底是什麼鬼? What the fuck is this shit?
聽著,這是不錯的一票 Look, it was a good score.
我們搶了多少?大概是… 一疊大概是六萬多一點 What do we got? I'd say a little over 60K apiece.
我覺得更多 I thought it'd be more.
-我也覺得 Yeah, I always think that, too.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.