Az első 200 sor.
sub resync by lweka
繼續播報 Start talking.
我不確定現在是否還在轉播 Uh, I'm not sure if we're even on the air.
發生了一系列爆炸 Uh, this is a...a series of explosions--
消息指出 We're now being told
這是重大事件 this is a major incident.
此次危機為重大事件 The emergency is a major incident.
據報天空出現了炫目的橙色光芒 ...reported bright lights and an orange glow...
這是流星落地的瞬間 That was the moment the meteor hit.
現在情況像大規模襲擊 It does now appear to be a major attack.
自五年前降落在漢堡市郊起 Since they landed outside Hamburg five years ago,
它們就不斷地侵占歐洲 they have steadily advanced across Europe.
我們已付出數以百萬計的傷亡 然而 We've suffered millions of casualties, and yet...
主要政府官員仍在繼續疏散 The evacuation of key government officials continuing...
所有應變方案, 皆無法阻止牠們推進 ...has been able to stop their advance.
歐洲人民傷亡 In human costs, the Europeans have paid
最為慘重 the highest price.
牠們能模仿和預測我們行動 ...to mimic and even anticipate our actions.
要是我們無法在法國擊敗牠們 If we do not defeat them in France,
我們就得在倫敦 we'll be fighting them in the streets of London,
紐約然后東京街頭與其交戰 then New York, then Tokyo.
全球人類都遭受威脅 All of humanity's at stake.
五年後, 我們終於首度獲勝 After five years, we finally have a victory.
這是剛從 凡爾登 傳回的畫面 These pictures are just in from Verdun.
值得注意的是 聯軍的勝利 ...striking things about the quick coalition victory
付出了極小的傷亡和代價 was how low casualties were and how little damage...
我們今天見證了驚人的勝利 We have seen a stunning victory here today.
聯軍重新奪回了 凡爾登 The United Defense Force has retaken Verdun.
你要如何說服人民 How do you convince people that this is a fight
我們有機會戰勝? that can be won?
這是襲捲全球的異星入侵 This is an alien invasion in a global war.
有了新型戰甲科技幫忙 With the new Jacket technology
加上少許的訓練 and limited amount of training,
我們得以創造出超級戰士 we've been able to create super-soldiers.
看看 芮塔 佛塔斯基,凡爾登天使 Look at Rita Vrataski, the Angel of Verdun.
他們稱她為 凡爾登天使 They're calling her the Angel of Verdun.
她被視為這場戰爭的新希望 She is seen as the new hope for this war.
真是非同凡響 It's extraordinary.
有了新型戰甲科技幫忙 加上少許的訓練 With the new Jacket technology and limited training,
芮塔 佛塔斯基 首度上戰場 Rita Vrataski was able to kill
就成功殺死了幾百個異種 hundreds of Mimics on only her first day in combat.
...一種革命式的新科技... ...a revolutionary new technology...
還需要你的加入 The only thing missing is you.
她殺掉了幾百個異種 She's killed hundreds of Mimics.
她首度上戰場 就能夠殺掉幾百個異種 She was able to kill hundreds of Mimics on only her first day in combat.
想象一支由很多 芮塔 佛塔斯基 組成的軍隊 Imagine an army of Rita Vrataskis.
我們成功將它們逼回 英吉利 海峽 We're managing to hold them back at the English channel,
但是能堅持多久呢? but for how long?
這是很危險的說法 This is dangerous talk
民眾的懷疑很容易理解 and it's easy to understand why people are suspicious...
超過70個國加入了 聯合防衛軍 Over seventy nations have joined the United Defense Force,
希望能夠永遠擊退它們 which hopes to push them back once and for all.
我們已成功壓制對方 We've got 'em contained.
有了這項新科技,我們能打敗它們 And with this new technology, we're gonna defeat 'em.
殲滅行動 將成為人類有史以來 Operation Downfall is going to be the largest
最大型的機械化侵襲 mechanized invasion in the history of mankind.
我們會勝利的 We will be victorious.
我們奮戰,那是我們的使命 We fight. That's what we do.
威廉姆·凱奇少校 ,美軍媒體政戰處 Major William Cage, United States Military Media.
歡迎來到倫敦,少校 Welcome to London, Major.
將軍可以見你了 The General will see you now.
謝謝 Thank you.
殲滅行動 Operation Downfall.
聯合防衛軍將結集全力,從法國 The entire might of the U.D.F., invading from France,
地中海, 斯堪地那維亞, 展開攻擊 the Mediterranean, Scandinavia,
以緩解東部前線的壓力 relieving pressure on the Eastern front,
這樣俄國和中國 才能將戰線往前推進 allowing the Russians and Chinese to push the enemy back.
我們將在中部會和 We all meet in the middle,
沿途消滅異種這一禍害 exterminating this Mimic scourge along the way.
明天我方會犧牲許多精兵,少校 A lot of good soldiers are gonna die tomorrow, Major.
當戰火消退 You know, when the smoke clears
遺體被送回家鄉 and the body bags start coming home,
老百姓會開始找人出氣 people tend to look for someone to blame,
像我這樣的人 someone like me.
我情願看到另一種情境 Ideally, I'd prefer a different scenario.
請坐 Please.
或許來本暢銷回憶錄 A best-selling memoir, perhaps.
或是轉而從政? Maybe a career in politics?
我的直覺是會... Off the top of my head,
選擇天命說 I would go with the-the sense of manifest destiny.
白手起家,青云直上 Rags to riches. Rapid rise through the ranks.
天生註定要解救世人 Uh, born to deliver us.
老百姓愛死這種東西了 And the people...well, they love that sort of thing.
你誤會了,少校 You misunderstand, Major.
我不是讓你來宣傳我的 I didn't ask you here to sell me.
我想讓你宣傳這次侵略行動 I want you to sell the invasion.
好的 Okay.
一小時後前往岸邊 You ship out for the coast in one hour.
攝影組已在待命 Your camera crew is standing by.
你和首輪進攻一起登陸 You'll be on the beach with the first wave.
對不起, 什麼...首輪進攻? Uh, I'm sorry, the f-first wave?
什麼登陸?你是說前線嗎? The beach? You mean...The front?
法國 France.
衛星顯示海邊沒什么敵軍活動 Satellites show minimal enemy movement on the coast.
威脅不大 Little resistance.
來點刺激的 A little excitement,
將來好對兒孫吹噓 something to tell your grandchildren.
我很感激 While I appreciate...
您的厚愛,將軍 the confidence, General,
但我投身政戰 就是為了避免參戰 that's...I'm do-- I do this to avoid doing that.
這是... It's...
我大學時加入過 後備軍官訓練營 I-- I-- I was in R.O.T.C. in college.
戰爭爆發後, Uh, the war broke out,
我的廣告公司倒閉了, 於是我來到這裡 I lost my advertising firm and here I am.
我做我擅長的事, 你也做你擅長的 You know, I do what I do, and you-you do what you do.
但是... But...
我真的不是打仗的料 I'm not a...soldier, really.
不, 你當然不是 No, of course you're not.
所以我安排 That's why I'm embedding you
數百名精兵隨同參戰 with several hundred thousand men and women who are.
我受寵若驚,將軍 While it is an honor, General,
但是恐怕我必須謝絕了 I'm afraid I'm gonna have to decline.
我受不了流血場面 Can't stand the sight of blood.
就算只是被紙割傷指頭 Not so much as a paper cut.
但我仔細想想 Uh, but, uh, si-sitting here thinking about this,
我腦子里有好幾個名字 uh-uh-uh, a couple of names come to mind
我認為我可以推薦給您 that I feel I could recommend to you. It's--
這不是提議,少校,這是命令 It's not an offer, Major. It's an order.
將軍,我是美國軍官 General, I am an officer in the United States military.
你無權指派我 You don't even have the authority.
我跟你上級討論過了 I have spoken to your C.O.
你現在歸我管 You are now under my command.
你當然能保留目前軍階 You will retain your present rank, of course.
我秘書那里有詳細資料 My secretary has all the details.
好好表現,少校 Do a good job, Major.
祝你好運,解散 Good luck. You are dismissed.
將軍 General?
我剛鼓舞了數百萬人 I just inspired millions of people...
來加入你的軍隊 to join your army.
當屍體被運回家時 And when the body bags come home,
人們想找代罪羔羊... and they're looking for someone to blame...
你認為會很困難嗎 how hard do you think it would be
若我引導大家來怪你? for me to convince people to blame you?
我想將軍應該會想避免這種事 I'd imagine that the General would prefer to avoid that.
你在威脅我嗎?少校 Are you blackmailing me, Major?
我情願… I would prefer...
明天不要去海邊 拍攝弟兄們英勇的表現 not to be filming acts of heroism and valor on that beach tomorrow.
沒問題 You won't be.
很高興我們能達成共識 I'm glad we could, uh, work this out.
我先告辭了,將軍, 我... Now if you'll excuse me, General, I--
謝謝 Thank you.
逮捕這個人 Arrest this man.
什麼? What?
嘿! 嘿! Hey! Hey!
別跑! Stop right there!
喂! 停下! Hey! Stop!
站住! Hold it!
向左轉, 齊步走! Left flank, march!
向後轉! About! Turn!
補給部十分鐘後關閉 Supplies closing in ten minutes.
排好隊! Get yourselves in line!
站好, 廢柴! On your feet, maggot!
你不該用這態度跟長官講話, 軍士 That is no way to address an officer, Sergeant.
我就是這麼跟 一個呆瓜新兵說話的 It's how I address a slack-jawed recruit
而且我先拿鞋跟捅爛他的屁眼,廢柴! right before I bust his hole with my boot heel, maggot!
等等,軍士! Hold up there, son!
我能效勞嗎?長官 Can I help you, sir?
我到底在哪裡?軍士 Where the hell am I, Sergeant?
前進作戰基地, 希斯羅 Forward operating base, Heathrow.
你剛跟新兵一起抵達 You just came in with the fresh recruits.
我看起來像新兵嗎? Do I strike you as a fresh recruit?
不像,長官, 你不像 No, sir, you do not.
我是威廉姆·凱奇少校 My name is Major William Cage.
- 我是一名美國軍官. - 軍官? - I'm an American officer. - Officer?
這裡是新兵訓練營 This is processing.
這裡沒有軍官 There's no officers down here.
我來接手吧,軍士 I got this, Sergeant.
你到底是怎麼跑來新兵營的? How the hell did you end up in processing?
怎麼回事? What was it?
撲克牌之夜?單身派對? Poker night? Bachelor party?
如果對你來說沒有區別 軍士 If it's all the same to you, Sergeant,
我想親自 I'd like to explain that
向華府的司令解釋 to my commanding officer in Washington,
所以如果你能帶我去打電話 我可以... so if you'll just take me to a phone, I can...
你沒聽說嗎? Haven't you heard?
我們正在 "緊急備戰階段!" We're t-minus "Haul-Ass-H-Hour!"
我們正要進攻法國 We're fixing to invade France.
整個 作戰基地 都被封鎖了 This whole F.O.B.'s on lockdown.
不准通訊. 對外或對內 No calls. In or out.
- 你的名字是 法瑞. - 沒錯 - Your name is Farell. - That's right.
法瑞 軍士長 Master Sergeant Farell.
法瑞 軍士長, 你是美國人? Master Sergeant Farell, you're an American.
不,長官,我來自 肯塔基州 No, sir. I'm from Kentucky.
好,你看看我 Okay. Well, look at me.
看我現在身在何處 . And look at where I am.
我是被強迫送來的 I've been railroaded.
很明顯我不屬於這裡 It's obvious I don't belong here.
拜託你,軍士 So please, Sergeant,
你肯定有方法能讓我打個電話 there has to be a way I can make a phone call.
我來幫你解決你的問題,長官 I'll get you sorted out, sir.
謝謝你 Thank you.
這邊請 Right this way.
你從肯塔基哪裡來的? 軍士長 Where you from in Kentucky, Sergeant?
一個叫 科學丘 的小鎮 Little town called Science Hill.
聽說過嗎? Heard of it?
現在聽說了 I have now.
你呢? 你從哪里來的? How 'bout you? Where you from?
克蘭伯里(蔓越莓), 新澤西州 Cranbury, New Jersey.
那裡種很多蔓越莓嗎? They grow a lot of cranberries there, do they?
番茄,最好吃的番茄 Tomatoes. Best you ever had.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.