Avengers: Age of Ultron

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Scarica il sottotitolo Chinese-bg-code

Informazioni sulla release

Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-HD MA 7 1-RARBG cht&eng
Un commento di khalidaun
Chinese and English.中国和英语。中國和英語。

Tag

BluRay
x264
1080
TS
HD
Pubblicato il: 2015-09-13
Download: 158
Sottotitoli per non udenti: No

Anteprima dei sottotitoli in Chinese-bg-code

Le prime 200 righe.

馬上回到各自的崗位 Report to your stations immediately!

這不是演習 This is not a drill.

- 我們遭到攻擊 - 快走 快走 - We are under attack! - Let's go! Let's go!

我們遭到攻擊 We are under attack!

媽的 Shit!

別說臟話 Language...

賈維斯 上面有什么發現 Jarvis what's the view from upstairs?

中心的建筑利用某種能量盾進行保護 The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield.

斯特拉克的技術比我們之前摧毀的 Strucker's technology is well beyond

任何九頭蛇基地都要更加先進 any other hydra base we've taken.

洛基的權杖一定在這里 Loki's scepter must be here.

不然斯特拉克制造不出這樣的防御來 Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it.

終于要結束了 At long last.

結束的過程還真是有點長啊 伙計們 At long last, is lasting a little long, boys.

是啊 我想我們已經失去了突擊優勢 Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise.

慢著 沒有人要吐槽一下 Wait a second... No one else is gonna deal with the fact that

隊長剛剛說的"別說臟話"嗎 Cap just said, "Language"?

我知道 I know...

只是順嘴說出來了 Just slipped out.

誰下令攻擊的 Who gave the order to attack?

斯特拉克先生 是復仇者們 Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers.

他們在樹林遠端著陸 邊界衛兵嚇壞了 They landed in the far woods. The perimiter guard panicked.

他們一定是沖著權杖來的 They have to be after the scepter.

- 能擋住他們嗎 - 他們可是復仇者 - Can we hold them? - They're the Avengers!!

剩余坦克全體出動 集中火力攻擊能力較弱的 Deploy the rest of the tanks. Concentrate fire on the weak ones.

一擊就能讓他們抱團 A hit... can make them close ranks.

我們已經萬事俱備... Everything we've accomplished...

馬上就要實現最偉大的突破了 we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough.

那就讓他們看看我們的研究成果 Then let's show them what we've accomplished.

派出雙胞胎 Send out the twins.

時機未到 It's too soon.

現在正是用人之際 It's what they signed up for.

我的人 還能擋得住 My men... can hold them.

先生 市區遭到攻擊 Sir, the city is taking fire.

我早就預料到 斯特拉克不會關心民眾死活 Well, we know Strucker isn't gonna worry about civilian casualties.

鋼鐵軍團出動 Send in the iron legion.

該區域不安全 請離開這里 This quadrant is unsafe, please back away.

我們來提供幫助 We are here to help.

該區域不安全 請離開這里 This quadrant is unsafe, please back away.

請離開這里 Please back away.

我們希望避免附帶傷害 We wish to avoid collateral damage...

沖突結束后會告知各位 and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved.

我們來提供幫助 We're here to help.

我們決不屈服 We will not yield!

美國人派了這群跳梁小丑來考驗我們 The Americans send their... circus freaks to test us.

我們決不讓他們活著回去 We will send them back... in bags.

- 決不投降 - 決不投降 - No Surrender! - No surrender!!

我 要投降 I'm, uh... going to surrender.

刪除所有記錄 You delete everything.

如果我們向復仇者們交出武器 If we give the avengers the weapons

他們應該不會深究我們在研究什么 - 雙胞胎 they may not look too far into what we've been doing. - The twins!!

他們還沒準備好... They're not ready to take on...

不 我是說 No, no, I mean...

他們不見了 The twins.

你沒看到她過來嗎 You didn't see that coming?

克林特 Clint!

戰場出現強化人 We have enhanced in the field.

克林特受傷了 Clint's hit!

來個人去搞定那個地堡 Someone wanna deal with that bunker.

謝了 Thank you.

史塔克 Stark!

我們得趕快進去 We really need to get inside.

快進去了 I'm closing in.

賈維斯 我是快進去了吧 Jarvis, am I... closing in?

有沒有看到護盾的能量源 You see a power source for that shield?

北塔上方有個缺口 There's a passageway above the north tower.

太好了 我來對付它 Great, I wanna poke it with something.

可以進去了 各位 Drawbridge is down people.

強化人呢 The enhanced?

太快了沒看清 He's a blur.

遇到過那么多新對手 唯獨沒見過這樣的 All the new players we've faced, I've never seen this.

事實上 我還沒看到 In fact... I still haven't.

克林特傷勢很重 伙計們 我們得撤退了 Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need evac.

我可以送巴頓去飛機 越快越好 I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better.

你和史塔克去負責找權杖 You and Stark secure the scepter.

收到 Copy that.

他們來勢兇猛啊 The targets are lining up!

是啊 跟打了雞血似的 Well, they're excited.

找到權杖 Find the scepter.

看在上帝的份上 注意你的用詞 And for gosh sake, watch your language.

看來要被念叨一陣子了 That's not going away any time soon.

各位 別這樣 我們來好好談談 Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through.

真是場愉快的談話 It was good talk.

一點都不愉快 No it wasn't.

警戒模式 Sentry mode.

好了 賈維斯 Okay, Jarvis,

你懂的 我要全盤復制 You know, I want it all.

記得給總部的希爾傳送一份 Make sure you copy Hill at HQ.

我們這里戰斗結束了 We're locked down out here.

去找班納 該唱催眠曲了 Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby.

我知道你藏起來的不只是文件 I know you're hiding more than files.

嘿J 快速紅外掃描這屋子 Hey J, give me an IR scan of the room real quick.

你左邊的墻 The wall to your left.

我探測到鋼筋加固層 I'm reading steel reinforcement,

還有氣流 and an air current.

拜托是扇暗門 Please be a secret door.

拜托是扇暗門 Please be a secret door.

耶 Yay!

嘿 大塊頭 Hey, big guy.

太陽就要落山了 Sun's getting real low.

斯特拉克男爵 Baron Strucker.

九頭蛇頭號混蛋 Hydra's number one thug.

嚴格來說 是神盾局的混蛋 Technically, I'm a thug for Shield.

嚴格來說 你是無業游民 Well, then technically you're unemployed.

洛基的權杖在哪里 Where's Loki's scepter?

別擔心 等到我上頭條的時候 Don't worry, I know when I'm beat.

希望你會提及我是如何合作的 You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope.

我會立刻將它列為進行非法人體實驗 I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation.

一共多少人 How many are there?

又有一個強化人 We have a second enhanced.

女性 不要接觸 Female... Do not engage.

你們必須速度更... You'll have to be faster than...

各位 我抓到斯特拉克了 Guys, I got Strucker.

好 我找到了 Yeah, I got...

更大的收獲 something bigger.

托爾 Thor.

我看到獎品了 I got eyes on the prize.

你... 本可以... 拯救... 我們的 You... could've... saved... us.

為什么你不... 不盡全力 Why didn't you... do more?

你就這么讓他們拿走嗎 You're just gonna let them take it?

嘿 搖籃曲比以前都管用 Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.

只是沒想到會變身 Just wasn't expecting the code green.

要不是你在 傷亡人數就要加倍了 If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties.

我的摯友可能要成為一段寶貴的回憶了 My best friend would have been a... treasured memory.

有時候我最想聽到的 恰恰是我最不想聽到的 You know, sometimes exactly what I wanna hear, isn't exactly what I wanna hear.

你要過多久才信任我 How long before you trust me?

我不是不信任你 It's not you I don't trust.

托爾 報告一下浩克的戰果 Thor, report on the Hulk.

地獄之門里充滿了他干掉的人的哀嚎 The gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims.

呃 當然不是那些死掉的人 Eh... but not the screams of the dead of course. No, no, uh...

是傷員的哀嚎 主要是在啜泣 怨聲載道 Wounded screams. Mainly whimpering... uh, a great deal of complaining...

還有抱怨三角肌扭傷和... 痛風 and tales of sprained deltoids... and eh, gout.

嘿 班納 Hey Banner...

趙醫生在從首爾趕來的路上了 Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul.

她在你的實驗室準備手術沒問題吧 Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

沒事 她熟悉那里 - 謝了 - Uh yeah, she knows her way around. - Thanks.

讓她準備就緒 巴頓需要最好的治療 Tell her to prep everything. Barton is gonna need the full treatment

好的 先生 Very good, sir.

賈維斯 你來駕駛 Jarvis, take the wheel.

是 先生 Yes, sir.

航線已鎖定 Approach vector is locked.

感覺不錯吧 It feels good, yeah?

神盾局被攻陷之后我們一直在找它 We've been after this thing since Shield collapsed.

我并非不喜歡我們的小突擊隊 Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties.

只是... 一切都將塵埃落定 No but this... this brings it to a close.

我們要盡快找出權杖還被用作什么 As soon as we find out what else this has been used for.

不僅僅是武器 I don't just mean weapons.

斯特拉克 什么時候能實現人體強化了 Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement.

把它送回阿斯加德前 Banner and I will give it the once-over

我和班納會仔細檢查一下 before it goes back to Asgard.

沒問題吧 Is that cool with you?

就幾天 之后就是歡送會 It's just a few days till the fair-well party.

你會參加的吧 You're staying, right?

肯定會 勝利應當配以狂歡 Yeah, yes, of course... victory should be honored with revels.

沒錯 誰不喜歡狂歡呢 隊長你呢 Yeah, who doesn't love revels. Captain?

希望這能終結奇塔瑞和九頭蛇 所以... Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra. So...

當然 狂歡也很重要 Yes, revels.

準備好輸液器材和設備

好的 知道了

實驗室準備就緒了 老大 Lab's all set up boss.

噢 其實他才是老大 我只是... Oh, actually he's the boss. I just...

提供資金和負責設計 讓大家看起來更酷炫 pay for everything and design everything, and make everyone look cooler

斯特拉克有什么消息 What's the word on Strucker?

交給北約了 Nato has got him.

那兩個強化人呢 The two enhanced?

旺達和皮特洛·馬克西莫夫 他們是雙胞胎 Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins.

十歲的時候 所住的大樓遭到炮擊 成了孤兒 Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building.

斯科維亞過去戰亂不斷 Sokovia has had a rough history

沒什么特別的地方 不過... It's nowhere special, but...

它的一切都將變得特別 it's on the way to everywhere special.

他們的能力呢 Their abilities?

男的加快了新陳代謝 提升了體內熱能穩定性 He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis.

女的通過神經電接觸 能心靈遙感 Her thing is neuro-electric interfacing, telekinesis...

精神控制 mental manipulation.

男的快 女的怪 He's fast and she's weird.

好吧 他們肯定會再出現的 - 同意 - Well... they're gonna show up again. - Agreed.

資料說他們自愿參加斯特拉克的試驗 File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments.

真是瘋了 It's nuts.

是啊 什么怪胎為了保衛國家 Right... what kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them

會讓德國科學家在自己身上做實驗呢 to protect their country.

我們在戰爭時期 隊長 We're not at war, Captain.

他們是 They are.

他怎么樣 How's he doing?

很不幸 他還是巴頓 Unfortunately, he's still Barton.

太糟了 That's terrible.

他沒事 只是口渴 He's fine, just thirsty.

好了 別睡了 賈維斯 游戲時間到了 Alright, look alive Jarvis. It's play time.

我們只有幾天時間和這根棒子相處 We only got a couple of days with this joy stick,

所以要充分利用時間 so let's make the most of it.

告訴我結構和成分分析結果 Update me on the structural and compositional analysis.

權杖來自外星 The scepter is alien.

包含我無法量化的元素 There are elements I can't quantify.

所以還是有可以量化的 So there's elements you can.

寶石像是防護罩 保護著里面的東西 The jewel appears to be a protective housing for something inside.

- 那東西非常強大 - 類似反應堆 - Something powerful. - Like a reactor?

像是計算機 我相信我能解碼 Like a computer. I believe I can cypher the code.

你確定他會沒事嗎 You sure he's gonna be ok?

假裝我們需要這家伙 Pretending we need this guy

這樣還真能讓大家團結一點 really brings the team together.

他的傷情不會再惡化了 There's no possibility of deterioration.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Avengers: Age of Ultron

Commenti

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left