처음 200줄입니다.
■
■
很久很久以前,
在一个遥远的银河中...
星球大战
第一章
魅影危机
银河共和国里动荡不安
为星际贸易通道上的税收问题纠纷
贪婪的贸易联盟派出战斗舰队
企图封锁一切运往纳布星系的货物
正当共和国会就这一连串危机争论不休的时候
共和国首相已经秘密派出两名
维护和平和正义的绝地武士
去解决冲突
- 船长 - 是 长官? - Captain. - Yes, sir?
通知他们我们要登舰了 Tell them we wish to board at once.
满怀尊敬之意... With all due respect...
共和国首相的两位特使请求立即登舰 the ambassadors for the supreme chancellor wish to board immediately.
当然可以 Yes, of course.
如你所知 我们的封锁行动是合法的... As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal...
我们欢迎共和国特使 and we'd be happy to receive the ambassadors.
我是TC-14 欢迎两位 I'm TC-14 at your service.
请这边走 This way, please.
特使的到访让我们倍感荣幸 We are greatly honoured by your visit, Ambassadors.
请稍候片刻 Make yourselves comfortable.
我的主人马上就到 My master will be with you shortly.
我有一种不详的感觉 I have a bad feeling about this.
- 我倒没感觉到 - 我不是说这次任务 师父 - I don't sense anything. - It's not about the mission, Master.
是一种模糊的预感 It's something elsewhere, elusive.
你过于焦虑不安了 欧比旺 Don't centre on your anxieties, Obi-Wan.
你应该把注意力放在这里 注意这里的情况 Keep your concentration here and now, where it belongs.
可是尤达师父告诉我应该留意未来 But Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future.
那也不能不顾眼前的情况 But not at the expense of the moment.
要欣赏生命的原动力 年轻的绝地学徒 Be mindful of the living Force, young Padawan.
是 师父 Yes, Master.
贸易总督会怎样回应首相的要求呢? How do you think this trade viceroy will deal with the chancellor's demands?
贸易联盟的人都是懦夫 These Federation types are cowards.
谈判会很快结束的 The negotiations will be short.
什么?你说什么? What? What did you say?
我看这两位特使一定是绝地武士 The ambassadors are Jedi knights, I believe.
我知道 I knew it.
他们来迫使我们答应条件 They're here to force a settlement.
稳住他们 我来联系西迪厄斯大人 Distract them. I will contact Lord Sidious.
你疯了吗? Are you brain-dead?
我才不去见那两个绝地武士 I'm not going in there with two Jedi.
派机器人去吧 Send a droid.
让我们等这么久是他们的习惯吗? Is it in their nature to make us wait this long?
不 我察觉到一种不同寻常的恐惧... No. I sense an unusual amount of fear...
对解决贸易纠纷的谈判不太相干 for something as trivial as this trade dispute.
什么事啊? What is it?
你的计划失败了 西迪厄斯大人 This scheme of yours has failed, Lord Sidious.
封锁结束了 我们不敢对抗绝地武士 The blockade is finished. We dare not go against these Jedi.
总督 别叫这胆小鬼再出现我眼前 Viceroy, I don't want this stunted slime in my sight again.
很不幸事情出现变化 要速战速决 This turn of events is unfortunate. We must accelerate our plans.
叫你的军队开始登陆 Begin landing your troops.
大人 那样做合法吗? My lord, is that legal?
我会让它合法的 I will make it legal.
绝地武士怎么办? And the Jedi?
首相根本不应派他们来 The chancellor should never have brought them into this.
立即干掉他们 Kill them immediately.
是 大人 一定照办 Yes, my lord . As you wish.
船长 看 Captain, look!
启动防护罩... Shields...
抱歉 Sorry.
是毒气 Dioxis.
他们应该已经死了 They must be dead by now.
若未死的话 干掉他们 Destroy what's left of them.
噢 对不起 Oh! Excuse me.
- 查看一下 下士 我会掩护你的 - 收到 收到 - Check it out, Corporal. We'll cover you. - Roger, roger.
干掉他们 Blast them.
下面出什么事了? What is going on down there?
通讯中断了 长官 We lost the transmission, sir.
你曾经和绝地武士交过手吗? Have you ever encountered a Jedi knight before, sir?
没有 封闭舰桥 Well, no, but I don't... Seal off the bridge.
- 是 长官 - 那样阻止不了他们 - Yes, sir. - That won't be enough, sir.
马上派机器人来 I want droidekas up here at once!
这下我们可要完了 We will not survive this.
关闭闸门 Close the blast doors!
这下他们进不来了 That will hold them.
我看他们仍可穿过 They are still coming through.
这怎么可能 This is impossible!
我们的机器人怎么还不来? Where are those droidekas?
师父 小心 Master! Destroyers!
他们有防护罩 They have shield generators!
这是个平局 我们走 It's a standoff. Let's go.
他们挡不住机器人 They're no match for droidekas.
长官 Sir!
他们进入了通风气道 They've gone up the ventilation shaft.
- 战斗机器人 - 这是一支入侵部队 - Battle droids. - It's an invasion army.
这是贸易联盟的诡计 This is an odd play for the Trade Federation.
我们得警告纳布星球并联系维罗伦首相 We've got to warn the Naboo and contact Chancellor Valorum.
我们分头行事 Let's split up.
藏在不同的战舰里 着陆之后再会合 Stow aboard separate ships and meet down on the planet.
有一件事你说对了 师父 You were right about one thing, Master.
谈判的确结束得很快 The negotiations were short.
长官 星球上有通讯来 Sir, a transmission from the planet.
是阿米达拉女王 It's Queen Amidala herself.
终于有结果了 At last we are getting results.
我们又见到面了 女王陛下 Again you come before us, Your Highness.
你现在别高兴得太早 You will not be so pleased when you hear what I have to say, Viceroy.
你们的贸易封锁行动已经失败了 Your trade boycott of our planet has ended.
这个我怎么不知道? I was not aware of such failure.
我知道两位特使在你们那儿... I have word that the chancellor's ambassadors are with you now...
要求你们马上达成协议 and that you have been commanded to reach settlement.
我没听说过什么特使 I know nothing of any ambassadors.
你一定是搞错了 陛下 You must be mistaken.
你要知道 总督 Beware, Viceroy.
联盟这次做得太过分了 The Federation has gone too far this time.
没有国会的同意我们是不敢乱来的 We would never do anything without the approval of the senate.
你是太多心了吧 You assume too much.
等着瞧吧 We will see.
- 她说的对 国会绝对不会... - 现在说这个太晚了 - She's right. The senate will never... - It's too late now.
- 她怀疑我们要进攻吗? - 我不知道 - Do you think she suspects an attack? - I don't know.
但是必须马上切断所有同纳布星的通讯 But we must move quickly to disrupt all communications down there.
他们说共和国首相的两位特使不在那里? Negotiations haven 't started because the ambassadors aren't there?
这怎么可能? How could that be true?
我从首相那里得到消息是:特使们已经到了 I have assurances from the chancellor his ambassadors did arrive.
一定是...谈判...特使们...后果... It must... handiwork... negotiate... ambassadors...
- 没有人可以... - 帕尔帕庭议员 - nobody would... - Senator Palpatine.
怎么回事? What's happening?
检查一下通讯发射器 Check the transmission generator.
通讯中断表明贸易联盟已经...入侵了 A communications disruption can mean only one thing: invasion.
联盟现在还不敢这样 The Federation would not dare go that far.
国会有权撤消他贸易的特权 那样他们就完了 The senate would revoke their trade franchise, and they'd be finished.
我们必须继续进行谈判 We must continue to rely on negotiation.
谈判? 通讯完全中断了 Negotiation? We've lost all communications.
又不知道特使在什么地方? And where are the chancellor's ambassadors?
情况非常危险 女王陛下 This is a dangerous situation, Your Highness.
我们的保安志愿军兵力有限... Our security volunteers will be no match...
抵挡不住贸易联盟的庞大军队 against a battle-hardened Federation army.
我绝不允许任何导致战争的行为 I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war.
- 遵命 总督? - 我们搜查了整个战舰... - Yes, Viceroy? - Captain, we've searched the ship...
没有发现绝地武士的踪迹 and there is no trace of the Jedi.
他们也许藏在那艘登陆艇上 They may have gotten on one of your landing craft.
如果他们真的在这我们会找到的 If they're down here, sir, we'll find them.
多加小心 不要低估了这两个绝地武士 Use caution. These Jedi are not to be underestimated.
- 哦 不 - 走开 离开这儿 - Oh, no! - Get away! Get out of here!
趴下 Get down!
是什么东西?等等 Was'n dat? Hey, wait!
我爱你 Oh, mooie-mooie, I love you.
你差点送了我们的命 你没脑筋吗? You almost got us killed. Are you brainless?
我会说话啊 I spake.
会说话不证明你就有头脑 The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
- 好了 快走吧 - 不 不 我得留下 - Now, get out of here. - No, no, mesa stay.
我叫加加宾可斯 你卑微的仆人 Mesa culled JarJar Binks. Mesa your humble servant.
- 我不需要仆人 - 你得需要 - That won't be necessary. - Oh, but it'tis.
这是神的旨意 'Tis demanded by the gods, it'tis.
- 哦 不 - 快趴下 - Oh, no! - Stay down!
你又救了我一命 You saved my again.
- 他是谁? - 一个当地人 - What's this? - A local.
还会有机械人来的 快走 还有? Let's get out of here before more droids show up.
还有?你是说还有机械人要来? More? "More" did you spake?
抱歉 但最安全的地方是冈根城 Ex-squeeze-me, but de mostest safest place would be Gunga City.
我是在那里长大的 那城市很隐蔽 Is where I grew up. 'Tis a hidden city.
- 城市? - 是 - A city? - Uh-huh.
你来带我们去吧 Can you take us there?
那...那可不行 On second thought, no.
- 我不能带你们去 - 为什么? - Not really, no. - No?
说起来不好意思... 'Tis embarrassing...
我是被流放出来的 but my afraid my've been banished.
我刚才忘了 首领不会轻饶了我的 My forgotten. Da bosses would do terrible tings to me.
我要是回去了就饶不了我的 Terrible tings to me if me goen back dare.
- 你听到了吗? - 听到了 - You hear that? - Yah.
这么大批的机器人朝着这个方向杀来 That is the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way.
如果让他们发现了 我们可就... If they find us, they will crush us...
粉身粹骨了 到时候我们连渣都没有了 grind us into tiny pieces and blast us into oblivion.
哦 Oh.
你说的一点不错 Yousa point is well seen.
这边走 快 Dis way. Hurry!
- 还有多远? - 下面的路我们得从水下走 - How much further? - Wesa goen underwater, okeyday?
我警告你们 Ah, my warning you.
冈根人不喜欢外来人 别希望他们会欢迎你们 Gungans no liken outsiders, so don't spect a warm welcome.
没关系 今天不光是他们不欢迎我们 Don't worry. This hasn't been our day for warm welcomes.
好了 你们跟我来 Yousa follow me now, okeyday?
回家的感觉真好啊 So good bein home!
- 是加加 - 他还敢回来呀 - Oh, me gusa. - Hata-hata.
你们几个都站住 Hey, yousa. Stopa dare.
你好 塔布斯队长 Heyo-dales, Cap'n Tarpals.
我回来了 Mesa back.
你还敢回来 加加 去见首领嘛 Noah gain, JarJar. Yousa goen tada bosses.
这次你的麻烦可大了 Yousa in big dudu dis time.
真粗鲁 How wude.
你们不能留在这里 Yousa cannot bees hair.
那些机械人部队是你们招惹来的 我说的没错吧 Dis army of Mackineeks up dare is new weesong.
这些机械人部队马上就要进攻纳布城了 我们必须通知他们 A droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
我们不喜欢纳布城的人 Wesa no like da Naboo.
让他们自以为自己聪明 Da Naboo tink day so smarty.
总觉得自己的脑子比我们的好用 Day tink day brains so big.
机械人一旦控制了纳布城 Once those droids take control of the surface,
也就会控制了你们 they will take control of you.
.我觉得不会的 Mesa no tink so.
你根本就不知道我们 Day not know of uss-en.
你们和纳布人是共生关系 You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle.
一方所受的灾难会影响另一方 What happens to one of you will affect the other.
你必须明白 You must understand this.
纳布人是死是活跟我没有关系 Wesa no carrrre-nn about da Naboo.
那就赶快让我们走吧 Then speed us on our way.
要滚 那就快滚吧 Wesa ganna speed yous away.
可现在我们缺少交通工具 We could use a transport.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.