처음 200줄입니다.
片名: 美丽待续
我听到你们在我院子撒野 I heard you bastards rummaging around my yard.
谢谢你们赶走偷猫食的猫头鹰 l want to thank you for keeping the owls away from my cat food.
睡得好吗? Did you sleep okay?
还好 Sort of.
我 l...
珍,我不知道我是怎么回事 ...God, Jean, l don't know what happened.
一时血液冲上脑门 lt's like a redness where...
怎么也控制不了,所以我 ...something comes over me, and l....
我记得你咄咄逼人 But l feel like you back me up in a corner and l...
你这样做 ...you do that and...
这种情况下我受不了 ...l hate it when l'm like that.
对不起 l'm sorry.
你能原谅我吗? Can you forgive me?
什么?什么? What? What?!
干! Fuck!
你答应过我 You promised.
如果再发生 lf it happened again...
你答应过我的 ...you promised.
这是上周到昨天的薪水 Okay, this is last week and up to yesterday.
还好吗? 还好 -All right? -Okay.
我多放了50元,多少能帮忙 l stuck an extra 50 bucks in there, l just l wish l could do better.
茱蒂,我不能 可以 -Judy, l can't. -Yeah, you can.
还给你 不 -Here. -No.
我不希望再看到你这个样子 l don't want to see you coming around anymore looking like this.
保重 谢谢 -You take care. -Thank you.
好好照顾女儿,走吧 Take care of that girl. Now get going.
我们跟堪萨斯有互惠条约 We have a reciprocity agreement with Kansas.
在保护所待一星期,我可以 lf you can stay here in the shelter for a week...
在威契塔找个地方 不 -...l can find you a place in Wichita. -No.
每个打女人的人都知道这里 Every man in town who beats a woman knows where this shelter is.
你有什么人可以投靠吗? Do you have someone you can stay with?
你根本不知道我有多担心 l don't think you really understand just how worried l am.
我不知道,她们可能去逛街 Look, l don't know, maybe they went shopping or something.
如果你们肯说出实际情况 lf someone in this goddamn place would just give me the truth...
我很快就能找到珍 ...then we could find Jean pretty damn quick.
堪萨斯曲布伦,要去那里吗? Triburon, Kansas. Do you want to go there?
有可能,想去哪里都可以 Maybe. l mean, we can go anywhere we want.
新墨西哥 How about...
怎么样? ...Loving, New Mexico?
好主意 我也喜欢 -l like that. -Me too.
托皮卡 Topeka.
蒙大拿有个地方叫 “屁屁” Oh, my gosh. There's a Butt, Montana.
它是“山峰”的意思 lt's pronounced ''Butte''.
妈? 噢,不会吧 -Mom? -Oh, no. No.
嘿! Hey!
你的车子哪儿也去不了了 She's not going anywhere.
汽缸盖有根棒子穿出来 There's a rod sticking through the block.
我要去苏族瀑布 l'm heading to Sioux Falls.
可以啊 Yeah.
把你需要的东西带着 Now just take what you need.
地图上1寸表示83哩 So one inch is 82 miles.
1、2、3、49、10 1 , 2, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
奥勒岗,我来了 Aloha, Oregon.
只有10寸的距离 lt's only 10 inches away...
所以是830哩,已经走了300 ...so that's 820 miles, and we've already gone 200 miles...
我们要去怀俄明 We're going to Wyoming.
为什么要去怀俄明? What's in Wyoming?
你祖父住在那里 lt's where your grandfather lives.
我有祖父? l have a grandfather?
很少连络 Not much of one.
你本来打算什么时候告诉我? When were you going to tell me?
好像快下雨了 lt smells like rain.
今天不会下雨 lt's not going to rain today.
1972年以来你不曾猜对 You haven't been right about the weather since 1972.
我知道要下雨是什么样子 l know what rain looks like.
你今天早上心事重重? You got something on your mind this morning?
那头该死的熊又回来了 The goddamn bear's back.
你打算怎么处理? Well, what do you think you're going to do about it?
去年就应该把它干掉 What l should have done a year ago.
好大 比汽车还大 -lt was big. -lt was bigger than a car.
有人看到它带小熊吗?没有? Did anyone notice if he had cubs? Did you see cubs with him? No?
准备吃子弹 Here it comes.
已经在我们控制之中,艾纳 -lt's under control, Einar.
不要你来插手 -Get out of the way and it will be.
这事交给渔猎局来处理 Let's let the Fish and Game take care of this.
这跟追宠物狗可不一样 This isn't some pet dog they're after.
我想他们应该知道其中的差异 l think they can tell the difference, all right?
书呆子的想法 This says what a college education can get you.
妈,你看 这就是怀俄明 -Mom. -Welcome to Wyoming.
走吧,我们在这下车 Come on, this is us.
我阿公慈祥吗? So is my grandpa nice?
你怎么都不曾提起他? Why didn't you tell me about him?
艾纳 Einar.
这里不欢迎你 l don't want you here.
至少这点我们有共识 Well, at least we agree on something.
我也不想来这里 l don't want to be here either.
我们需要暂住一个月左右 We need a place to stay for about a month or so.
我看你需要先去看医生 Looks like you need every part of your head examined.
她是你的? ls this yours?
也是你的家人 She's yours, too.
她是我连听都没听过的孙女? You're telling me l have a grandchild l don't know about?
葛瑞分葬礼上我说过我怀孕了 l'm telling you l was pregnant at Griffin's funeral.
你都躲到哪里去? Where you been till now?
我们花了两天才到这里 We've been on the road for two days.
之前住在爱荷华 We lived in lowa.
突然想把这里当你家? Now this suddenly seems like home?
你叫什么名字? 葛莉芙 -What's your name? -My name's Griff.
葛莉芙葛金森 Griff Gilkyson.
女孩取这名字好怪 That's an unusual name for a girl.
艾纳,拜托 Einar, please...
让我们住到赚够盘缠离开 ...just until l can earn enough to get us out of here.
地下室有个房间 There's a room in the basement.
对不起 l'm sorry.
嘿 Hey.
我想到镇上找个工作 l'm going to go into town and look for a job.
你自己待在这里没问题吧? You think you'll be all right here?
好吗?只是 All right. Well, just...
要乖一点 ...be good.
我爱你 l love you.
我上洗手间 我听到了 -l used the bathroom. -l heard you.
饿吗? 还不饿 -Are you hungry? -Not yet.
镇上有麦当劳吗? ls there a McDonald's in town?
你有5元吗? 没有 -You got $5? -No, l don't.
那你还敢想到镇上吃东西 Then l don't think going into town for a meal would be a very good idea.
昨晚还好吗? How was your night?
还好 All right, l guess.
左边右边? Left or right?
右边,让左边休息一次 Let's do the right. The left could use a rest.
一直都很痛吗? ls the pain bad all the time now?
痛得不能想别的事 嗯 -lt gets my full attention. -Yep.
我那头熊呢? What happened with my bear?
它不是任何人的熊 He's his own damn bear.
你是说它还活着? You're telling me he's still alive?
好得很,在安洁的动物园里 Oh, he's fine. He's in that zoo Angie built.
我昨晚梦见大海 l was dreaming about the sea last night.
有弄湿吗? Did you get wet?
有,我走进海里 Yeah, l walked right in.
感觉好像坠入爱河 lt felt like falling in love.
闻起来有女人的味道 lt smelled like a woman.
尝起来也像 -Tasted like one, too.
米契,你的记忆力没那么好 -Mitch, your memory's not that good.
珍一点都没变 l see Jean kept her looks.
我看她好像带着女儿 Looks like she brought her daughter with her.
她说是葛瑞分的 She says it's Griffin's.
你的孙女 A granddaughter.
那是男人难得的福气 That's a nice thing for a man to have.
我可能到镇上吃早餐 l might go into town for breakfast.
好啊 All right.
带那小女孩去吗? You taking the girl with you?
你需不需要什么东西? Anything else you need?
帮我去看看那头熊 Yeah, look in on the bear.
什么? 去看那头熊 -What? -Check on the bear.
看它?我吃饱了撑着? Check on him? Why in the hell would l do that?
因为我请你去看看它 Because l asked you to.
这些是我爸的东西吗? Are those my dad's things?
对 Yeah, they are.
他现在住在哪里? Where does he live now?
他死了,你妈没跟你说吗? He's dead. Didn't your mother tell you that?
有,但她也说过你死了 Yeah, but she said you were dead, too.
你不知道餐桌是吃饭的地方吗 Are you confused about why they call a room with a table a dining room?
知道,先生 No, sir.
既然你会做三明治 Since it looks like you didn't have any trouble making that sandwich...
你11:30再做一个,可以吗? ...l'd like you to make another one at 1 1 :20. Can you do that?
好的,先生 然后拿给 -Yes, sir. -Then take it out to that man...
住在小屋那个人,和一杯牛奶 ...that lives in the little house. And a glass of milk.
是的,先生 Yes, sir.
我得去看那头熊,真是的 Got to go check on the bear, goddamn it.
没事要我去看熊 l'm gonna go check on the bear.
噢,妈的 Oh, goddamn it.
好帅的自行车,艾纳 Nice wheels, Einar.
哪里弄来的? Where'd you get the rig?
南茜说威尔从厄尼过世那家 Nancy said Will had this shipped up from that retirement village...
养老院寄来的 ...where Ernie died.
厄尼可能是这辆自行车害死的 Maybe it was the bike that killed Ernie.
厄尼是被南茜煮的食物害死的 What killed Ernie was a lifetime of Nancy's cooking.
你的小货车又坏啦? Your pickup broke down again?
没有,好得好 Oh, hell, no. The pickup's fine.
我是来参加马拉松训练的 l'm just out here training for a goddamn marathon.
我喜欢那面旗子 l like the flag.
少那面橘旗你看起来会很好笑 Without an orange flag like that, you might look ridiculous.
哈啰,肯、凯西 艾纳 -Hello, Ken, Kathy. -Einar.
全部都是帐单 All l got is bills.
早,艾纳 你也早,妮娜 -Morning, Einar. -Good morning yourself, Nina.
他们还寄垃圾邮件来给我儿子 Geez, can you believe they're still sending junk mail to my boy?
死人收到信可能会很开心 Well, maybe the dead are flattered to get a letter.
你曾这样想过吗? -You ever think about that?
等我死后再告诉你 -l'll let you know when l'm gone.
我会从阴间寄张明信片给你 Maybe l'll send you a postcard from the other side.
米契怎么样? Hey, how's Mitch doing?
他梦到海 真的? -Mitch was dreaming about the sea. -Oh, yeah?
我以前在奥勒岗海边住过一年 l used to live by the ocean, up in Oregon for about a year.
缺点是太常下雨但我喜欢雨声 Yeah, too much rain if you ask me, but l sure like the sound it makes.
心情不好可以开水龙头听水声 lf you get depressed, pull up a chair to your sink and turn on the tap.
心情不好时我绝不会向你求助 Well, if l ever get depressed, remind me not to come to you for advice.
一大早要醉成那样一定不简单 l wonder if it's hard being that drunk this early in the morning.
简单,只要前一天喝一整晚 No, it's easy if you don't stop drinking all night.
你的蛋要怎么做? 炒蛋 -You'd know. How do you want your eggs? -Scrambled.
早餐! Breakfast!
两位今天要吃什么? Hey there, boys. What can l get you this morning?
你可以钻到桌下去 You can get down on this table...
警铃响之前看我能不能制伏你 ...and l can see if l can stay on you until the buzzer sounds.
你尽管撒野吧,克里斯 l hope you're having fun, Chris...
待会等我挣脱一定给你好看 ...because as soon as l get one arm free l'm going to kick your ass.
是吗?看你现在这副模样 Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah? Now look what you went and did.
早,两位 Good morning, fellas.
换我来当服务生,要咖啡吗? l'm going to be your new waiter. Do you want some coffee?
给我闪一边去,老秃驴 Why don't you screw right off, you old bastard?
什么? What?
年轻人 Son...
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.