Dexter: Resurrection

Dexter: Resurrection

Chinese Bg Code 자막 다운로드

시즌 1

릴리스 정보

Dexter Resurrection S01E04 Call Me Red 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 Atmos H 264-FLUX CHTeng
다음의 해설 알 수 없음

태그

webdl
게시일: 2025-08-16
다운로드: 154
청각 장애인용: No

Chinese Bg Code 자막 미리보기

처음 200줄입니다.

* 翻譯:三塊一毛七 / 微博:三塊一毛七x * 本字幕僅供交流學習,請勿用於商業用途;轉載請註明出處,請勿刪除譯者信息

《嗜血法醫:殺魔復生》前情提要… Previously on Dexter...

- 瑞安 - 這破手錶壞了 - Ryan. - This fucker quit on me.

你不會知道哪能修好吧 Don't suppose you know a spot that can fix this.

莎娜 你沒事吧 Shauna, are you okay?

你願意就把那賤人帶走 Get the bitch out of here if you want.

那種貨色多得是 There's always more.

不 No, no, no, no!

哇 就好像見鬼了一樣 Wow, it's like seeing a ghost.

我懂你的意思 I know what you mean.

最近出了個連環殺手 We have a serial killer

專挑網約車司機下手 who's taking out ride share drivers.

他們把他叫做「黑暗乘客」 They call him the Dark Passenger.

- 什麼 - 你想去對付那個連環殺手 - The what? - You want to go after that serial killer.

他盜用了我的的名號 He stole my name.

你遇到了黑暗乘客 You met the Dark Passenger.

我可以給你看個視頻嗎 Can I show you the video?

那是防攝像頭連帽衫 It's a camera-shy hoodie.

帽子上有紅外線燈 The hood has infrared lights,

畫面會過曝 washes everything out.

- 你是那個人嗎 - 誰 - Are you him? - Who?

那個闖進我公寓 The guy who broke into my apartment

把邀請函和我的戰利品放一起的人 and left the invitation with all my trophies.

我來是為了那些你殺掉的無辜的人 I'm here because of all the innocent people you killed.

「誠邀志趣相投的朋友」 "You are cordially invited to a dinner party

「與我們一起共進晚餐」 "for like-minded individuals who share similar passions."

這個世界上只容得下一個黑暗乘客 There's only room in this world for one Dark Passenger.

不 No!

你怎麼看 What do you think?

我覺得你不該去 I don't think you should go.

我是問你這套行頭 I meant about the outfit.

那可能是個陷阱 It could be a trap.

我們以前經常這樣給嫌犯下套 We used to bait suspects like that all the time.

小羅說這是和血淋淋的駕照放一起的 Red said this was with his bloody driver's licenses.

要是警察的話早就逮捕他了 The police would have arrested him,

而不是給他留下一張仰慕者字條 not left him a secret admirer note.

拜託 Come on.

「戰利品」「志趣相投」 "Trophies," "similar passions,"

「志同道合的人」 "like-minded individuals."

這是為連環殺手設的晚宴 It's a dinner party for serial killers.

為黑暗乘客準備的自助餐 An all-you-can-eat buffet for the Dark Passenger.

要是他們不相信你是小羅怎麼辦 What if they don't believe you're Red?

小羅沒留下什麼可信的證據 Red didn't leave much to believe in.

沒有照片 There's no pictures here,

網絡上無影無蹤 no online presence.

每次出門都穿成這個樣子 Every time he went outside, he wore all of this.

上面說「憑指紋入場」 It says "thumbprint required for entry"

但沒規定一定得是我的指紋 but it didn't say it has to be mine.

是誰偽造了一枚假指紋冒充小羅 Oh, who's got a fake print and passes for Red?

就是這傢伙 This guy.

我只需要帶上小羅的一個戰利品 I just need one of Red's trophies.

你要去我攔不住你 孩子 I can't stop you from going, son,

但我可以勸你小心點 but I can urge you to be careful.

我已經厭倦了事事小心 I'm tired of being careful.

目前已知的連環殺手聚會僅有一次 There's only been one other known serial killer meet-up.

養豬場殺手 The Pig Farmer.

據說曾邀請多名連環殺手前往太平洋西北部的農場 Supposedly had other serial killers out to his farm in the Pacific Northwest.

參加一場荒誕的性愛與殺戮的狂歡 For a grotesque orgy of sex and carnage.

萬一這次也是那種情況怎麼辦 What if it's like that?

萬一他們想把人聚起來一起殺掉 他們想… What if they want to kill together? What if they want--

行了 你的20個問題已經問完了 Okay, your 20 questions are over.

我保證 如果那只是夢一場… I promise, if this is too good to be true...

…我早有準備 ...I'll be prepared.

你就打算頂著這張臉出去見人嗎 Is-is that the face you plan to wear out in public today?

什麼 What?

這是小費殺手 This is a tip killer.

你得練練服務專用笑臉 You got to work on your customer service face.

好吧 Okay.

睜大眼睛 Eyes wide open.

抿嘴微笑 Big, closed-mouth smile.

頭微微傾側以示你在認真傾聽 Slight head tilt so they know you're really listening.

怎麼說呢… You know...

…跟這張臉反著來就對了 ...the opposite of whatever this is.

這是你在酒店管理課上學到的嗎 Is this what they're teaching you at hospitality classes?

當然不是 Oh, hell no.

我是在這家豪華酒店的簡陋走廊裏學到的 Learned this in the mean corridors of our very luxury hotel.

昆丁珠寶修理行

抱歉 我得接一下這個電話 Sorry. Um, I-I got to get this.

- 喂 - 您好 這裏是昆丁珠寶修理行 - Hello? - Hello, this is Quentin's Jewelry Repair.

你的表已經修好了 Your watch is ready.

這破手錶壞了 This fucker quit on me.

你該不會知道哪裏能修好吧 Don't suppose you know a spot that can fix this?

還在嗎 Hello?

我在 我… uh, yeah. I'm, um...

實際上 我工作很忙走不開 I'm actually, I'm tied up at work.

沒關係 Oh, no problem.

我們會讓人送給您 I'll have someone drop it off.

客人叫什麼名字 What's the guest's name?

這樣吧 還是我去取吧 Uh, uh, no, uh, you know, I-I can come get it.

我去取就行 Um, I'll come get it.

嗜血法醫

殺魔復生

叫我小羅

小羅竭盡全力隱藏自己 Red worked so hard to stay in the shadows.

無人知曉 無人察覺 Unrecognized, unseen.

他可曾後悔選擇了這條孤獨的路 Did he ever regret our lonely path?

羅納德·施密特 Ronald Schmidt?

叫我小羅 Call me Red.

第一項考驗 通過 First test: passed.

絕對不行 坐前面 Not on your life. Up front.

這不是網約車 黑暗乘客先生 This isn't a UrCar, Mr. Dark Passenger.

看來某人有備而來 Looks like someone came prepared.

那麼… So...

你是那個朋友嗎 are you the friend?

不是 No.

我只負責送邀請函 I just left the invitation.

當你發現那出現在你的魔法卡片夾裏 是什麼感覺 What'd you think when you found it in your Sorcery card binder?

一開始我嚇死了 差點就跑了 I was spooked at first. Almost left town.

但錢的數目很可觀 But the money was nice.

有錢能使鬼推磨 Money always changes everything.

說來你是怎麼知道我是兇手的 So, how'd you figure out it was me?

你可讓我一頓好找 You were a tricky one.

網上一張照片都沒有 Not a single photo online.

但老娘自有妙計 But I have my ways.

只花了我三個星期 Only took me three weeks.

我三天就搞定了 Only took me three days.

真厲害 Impressive.

所以關於這次聚會 你能提前透露點消息嗎 So, can you give me any heads-up about this meeting?

無可奉告 Nope.

到了考驗我自製的指紋的時候了 Time to put my DIY thumbprint to the test.

先別急 Not so fast.

兩手張開 Spread 'em.

我襪子裏有把美工刀 There's a box cutter in my sock.

我不知道我要面對的是什麼情況 I didn't know what I was walking into.

實際上現在依然不知道 Still don't, actually.

我本想帶一瓶葡萄酒 I would have brought a bottle of wine,

但邀請函上說要帶「戰利品」 but the invitation said "trophy."

有點出汗 It's sweaty.

「小羅」進去了 "Red" is in.

可他到底把自己捲入了什麼里 But what has he gotten himself in to?

絕對不是養豬場 Definitely not a pig farm.

是時候見見莊園主人了 Time to meet the man of the manor.

羅納德·施密特 Ronald Schmidt.

歡迎 Welcome.

和我想的「莊園主人」不太一樣 Not exactly the "man of the manor" I expected.

他更喜歡叫做「小羅」 He prefers "Red."

小羅 Red. Oh.

見到你我興奮得難以言表 I cannot express how excited I am to meet you.

利昂·普拉特 Leon Prater.

你已經見過查莉了 And I see you've met Charley.

- 是的 見過了 - 好 - Yeah, I have. - Yeah.

- 她這人非常的… - 直率 我知道 - She's very-- - Direct, I know.

離了她我簡直活不下去 I couldn't survive without her.

我非常高興你能應邀前來 I am so thrilled you accepted my invitation.

我原本沒抱什麼期待 I didn't know what to expect,

考慮到你那神出鬼沒的身份 given your elusive identity.

終於能見到真人真是太好了 It is so wonderful to finally match the name with the face.

我來了 Here it is.

如假包換 My face.

那是自然 It certainly is.

我舉辦這個聚會很多年了 I've been hosting this gathering for years.

我知道要你們這類人 I know how unnerving it can be

出現在大庭廣眾之下有多令人不安 for someone like you to be found,

但你的秘密在我這是安全的 but your secrets are safe with me.

這裏對你們這樣的人來說是安全的 This is a safe space for people like you.

「你們這樣的人」 "Like you?"

你不是…我這樣的人嗎 Are you not... like me?

我嗎 Me? Oh.

天啊 不是 我只是個超級粉絲 Goodness, no. I am just a huge fan.

我不敢妄稱具備 I couldn't presume to have the skill set

你和大家那樣的技能或想像力 or imagination to do what you and the others do.

所以還有其他人嗎 So, there are others?

正在趕來 On their way.

來 我想和我的新朋友們有些單獨相處的時間 Come. I... I like a little one-on-one time with my new friends,

趁著夜色還未漸深 before the night escapes us.

我帶你四處轉轉 Let me show you around.

所以你是做什麼的 So, what is it you do?

哇 Wow.

你真那麼與世隔絕 You really are that off the grid.

大部分時候在忙活電腦 沒時間看新聞 Computer repair leaves little time for news.

我身兼數職 I wear many hats.

大多數時候 我是風險投資家 Most days, I'm a venture capitalist,

專注於孵化和培育初創企業 focused on incubating and curating start-ups.

- 真高級 - 歸根結底 - Fancy. - Mm, at the end of the day,

我只是把最優秀的、最熱忱的人 all I really do is bring the best, most passionate

聚到一起 people together.

先生們 我先告辭了 I'll take my leave of you gentlemen.

查莉 Charley

欣賞不來接下來我要展示給你的東西 does not... appreciate what I'm about to show you.

按下那個按鈕 Press that button.

我想向你展示 I want to show you

我最大的愛好之一 one of my dearest passions.

小丑 Clowns?

殺手小丑 Pogo the clown.

哦 Oh.

約翰·韋恩·蓋西 John Wayne Gacy.

* 傑弗瑞·達莫,又名密爾沃基食人魔 *

我的天吶 Holy shit.

你真的很喜歡連環殺手 You really like serial killers.

我擅長挖掘各行各業的頂尖人才 I pride myself on finding the best of the best in every field,

死亡領域也不例外 so why not death?

死亡是生命中如此自然、必要的一部分 Death is such a natural, necessary part of life.

每一秒鐘都有數以百萬計的細胞凋亡 Every second, millions of cells die,

代謝掉病變的部分 為新生細胞騰出空間 shedding diseased parts of ourselves to make room for new cells.

重生 成長 Rebirth. Growth.

* 空姐殺手 * (羅德尼·阿爾卡拉 Rodney Alcala)

新生 Life.

百萬次微小的消亡 維繫我們的健康 A million little deaths that keep us healthy.

這個是紐約開膛手用過的 This was the New York Ripper's.

那個令我兒時嬉戲的街道都為之震顫的男人 A man who terrorized the streets I once played on as a child.

댓글

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left