Man vs Wild   Complete Series

Man vs Wild Complete Series

English 자막 다운로드

릴리스 정보

Man vs Wild S04E03 Vietnam
다음의 해설 khanhdkh
Man vs Wild S04E03 Vietnam

태그

other
게시일: 2013-05-02
다운로드: 59
청각 장애인용: Yes

English 자막 미리보기

처음 200줄입니다.

荒野

求生

第七季 第三集

人双

人语

影字

视幕

翻译:半糖 板凳 小石头 Jocyjocy 小鱼 小砂锅 J小糯 校对: 幽幽 时间轴: J夏 后期&特效: 猫家小丢 总监: 猫家小丢

我是贝尔·格里尔斯 I'm Bear Grylls.

我将向您展示 如何从地球上 I'm gonna show you what it takes

最危险的地方 逃出生天 to get out alive in some of the most dangerous places on earth.

我曾身涉险境 面临生死考验 I've got make it through serious challenges

周遭炼狱 若没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day

而我要设法突出重围 without the right survival skills.

我将深入越南的浓密丛林 Now I'm in the dense jungles of Vietnam,

在地球上极恶劣的环境下绝境逢生 time linger some of the most inhospitable terrain on earth,

在与大自然的斗争中 back over nature's world side

一次失足即葬身于此 were one slip could cause your life.

这蔓藤可千万别断了 Be a bad time for the vine to break!

任何动物都把你当成攻击对象 Every animal wants a piece of you.

看到了吗 那是黑颈眼镜蛇 See that look, spitting cobra.

你必须得先下手为强 You've got to get them, before they get you.

我在大自然中努力奋战 I'm beating my way to against the nature,

告诉你如何在极为恶劣的环境中生存 show you what you need to survive in one of the toughest environments and demand.

这真是个令人恐怖之地 This is now quite a scary place to be.

我所前往的国家 I'm heading deep into a country we shall compass

在所有的美国人心中都是一个独特之地 unique place in the heart minds of all Americans.

这就是越南 This is Vietnam,

史上这里曾发生过最残酷的战争 you see a one of the most cruel war towards a modern history.

在战争期间 不仅仅战争导致人员伤亡 During the conflict, there was just the fight,

危机四伏的丛林也是导致死亡的原因 the jungle also makes the standing roll,

有三千多美国士兵都不是战死的 over 3,000 Americans vitality was not go back inconscious.

疾病 饥饿 猛兽的攻击 Diseases, starvations and animal attacks,

换言之 丛林就是罪魁祸首 in other words, the jungle got them.

在越南 Every year in Vietnam,

每年有三万人被毒蛇咬伤 30,000 people are biten by some of deadly snakes.

我用毕生所学 If you done want you learn,

在丛林中逃生 you get struggle to get out of the jungle alive.

我此时正在前往丛林的中心地带 And I'm heading right in the heart of it.

越南警官示意我们 A guy for the classing Vietnam's sergeant,

从此处降落 we just stop,

当直升机飞到最低处时 when the heli go the least of the line of bottom,

我就进入丛林中去 then I'm in the jungle for cover.

看看这地儿 Look at this place.

我们将会面临无数的考验 This is gonna be a mission.

好了 我们出发吧 Ok, let's get into this.

越南的一半国土被热带雨林覆盖 By half of Vietnam is covered in tropical rainforest

而树木生长在 and the covered tree canopy

茂密的植被之上 in the thick vegetation of the jungle floor,

能见度不到几米 visibility can be as little as few yards.

老天 我差点掉下去了 Man, I almost stride of the ajar.

杂草丛生 使得丛林到处充满挑战 It's hard of the jungle is so much furry, run a fool of you.

那有一条河 Anyway, there is a river,

正是我们要找的 which is a good news that's all we wannna find.

事实上 很多被俘的士兵 Actually, so many POW escape soldiers in Vietnam,

成功逃出了越南 the soldiers were successful getting out.

找到河流后 沿河道顺流而下 The once we found the rivers and follow them.

我们走吧 Ok, we need to get down to there.

河流很可能是通往外界的通道 A river would be potential reback to civilazation,

想要下去得先艰难的爬下峭壁 but getting down there means difficult climb over sheer drop.

我接住你 下来吧 I'll bring you down. Come.

就是这样 That's it.

小心点儿 Walk away, low me slight.

到下面的距离 大约有二十到三十英尺 It's about 20 or 30 foot down there.

但高度并不是 But it's not the...

高度我不担心 而是水中的情况 it's no the high, so I worry about horizon of the water,

看看那边的瀑布 这意味着水很深 just because the waterfall, it dosen't mean it's deep.

在水底也许会有大块的枯木 Belongs bits of might deadfall down there,

我得找些东西来试试 I need somewhere work out the deadly thing.

竹子是地球上最坚硬的植物之一 Bamboo is one of the strongest plants on earth,

十根竹子的坚硬程度能和钢条媲美 with 10 source string to rival steel

竹子生长在河岸边 and likes to grow right next to the river of the water coasts.

我要将竹子的枝叶去掉 What I want to do to these bamboo is get over the little branches off it

做一根锋利的矛 and makes one long shrill spear.

这根矛就是探路者 And then that spear I'm gonna use

将之扔进水里 throw it into the water

就能知道水有多深了 and get an idea how deep it is

它可能会一整根插进水底 and also probably work just smashing out the end into it.

它扎入泥里之后 Just stop it sticking in the mud

然后在水底就像个暗器一样 and then landing out like a nasty mantrap, under the water.

做成了 Ok, let's stop sticking in

我现在要把它扔下去 and the idea I throw out it in,

让我们来看看它有多深 you can see if it's couple of few deep, I'm gonna see it.

成功了 它全部浸入水中了 Okay, well, that's worked. It went all the way into the water. .

看 浮上来了 And look. you see, it's just floated up.

这意味着水深至少和竹子的高度相同 That means it's at least the length of that deep,

或者更深 if not probably more,

所以 水深至少是8英尺 so I know I've got at least eight foot to play with.

扔进水里的竹子越多 The more spears you can throw into the water,

越能确定水下是否没有暗礁 the more certain you'll be that there are no hidden rocks.

好了 我要跳了 Well, you know, I'm happy. Okay.

跳得很利索 It's a quick way down,

如果水够深 but, providing the water's deep enough,

我保证从50英尺 高处跳下都毫发无伤 I'm confident jumping heights up to 50 foot without injury.

但是一定要事先谨慎查看 But you got to check out the risks first.

我到目的地了 河边 And now I'm where I want to be, on the river.

你待着别动 我先下去 Stay here. let me go down.

河流是大自然在丛林中开辟的小路 The river is where nature's cut a path through the jungle

大多数情况下 就会是捷径 and it can often be the quickest route.

我要尽可能利用这些岩石 I try to really use these rocks,

稳步向前 just to move steady down this.

你不想被冲走吧 You don't want to end up getting taken.

但是有一股强劲的力量 But there's a huge amount of power in this.

如果顺着水流走 If you go with the flow of the water,

速度会出奇的快 you can cover ground surprisingly fast.

真奏效啊 Well, that's working.

我在向下游走 进展很顺利 And I'm actually making quite good progress downriver now.

但不要自满 But you can never afford to be complacent.

河水无情 Rivers have a habit of catching you out.

你肯定不想跳下去 That's a drop you do not want to go over.

你能看到那下面吗 Can you see down that?

跳下去 那就可能一去不复返了 Just get battered a bit all the way down to the bottom.

明白了吧 这就是 See, this is really why

丛林之中难以生存的原因 the jungle's such a tough terrain to survive in.

困难一个接一个 Just obstacle after obstacle awaits.

你能想象不但要在这求生 Can you imagine not only trying to survive here,

还得在这打战有多艰难吗 but then also fighting, as well?

这解释了为什么大批美国年轻人 It's really why

在这里写下可歌可泣的战争史 so many young Americans had such an epic.

他们刚刚大学毕业 没有任何经历 They came out straight out from college, no experience,

直奔这样的战场 straight into all of this.

这里不仅仅是岩石 山洪 瀑布 And it's not only canyons and flash floods and waterfalls

和未知丛林的挑战 and impenetrable jungle.

这里还充满着各种令人意想不到的 It's also teaming with every sort of creepy-crawly

毛骨悚然的爬虫和毒蛇 and snake you can imagine.

他们经常谈论令人望而却步的丛林 And they always talk of the shock of the jungle.

这不仅仅是对体能的考验 And it's not only how do you cope physically,

更是对心理的挑战 it's how do you cope mentally.

好了 找条路下去吧 Okay, let's find a way down this ruddy thing.

慢慢来 很滑 Let's take it easy on this. They're slippery as hell.

这边也不怎么好走 It doesn't get a load easier this side either.

看那边 All right, look at that.

我们要爬到下面那块礁石上 看见没 We would get down to that ledge.You see that?

然后再从那往下走 We'll be able to down our way from there.

我们要找个稳固的竿子 We need something for the good strong pole

顺着它爬下去 to get to there.

去找找看吧 Okay. Let's go to do something to get one.

雨林中包罗万象 The jungle is full of resources.

我需要找一根足够坚固的树枝 What I need is to branch a trunk strong enough

帮我顺利到达河的那边 to take my way over that rock.

把它的一头削尖的目的是 For a really good point on this

让它能够插进下面的岩缝里 way to one of the cracks down there,

我想把树枝变成丛林中的消防员爬杆 I'm aiming to use the trunk cause the jungle version of the fireman's pole ,

然后我就能顺着它爬到下一层礁石上 which I can use it to climb down on to the next ledge.

把树干卡在里面正好 Okay, that's quite nice that this way's in.

这就好了 Here it's well.

好极了 That's pretty good of it.

这个办法是为了避免急流冲击双脚 This trick is trying to avoid the whitewater running on the foot.

这些溪流的湍急程度众所周知 It's just said to be powerful.

稍微触及就会把你冲走 One touch can sweep it away.

上山容易下山难 Climbing down the wide rock is more risky to the climbing up.

尤其是当你有可能一去不复返 Especially you're possiblely not return.

树枝掉下去了 Our support gone.

大事不妙 And quite commit now on this.

看到了吗 Actually you see that low?

就在这边的急流下面 Just in the whitewater straight down here.

我得试着爬下去了 Well, I'll be trying to sheer down that.

你待在这别动 Okay, you stay here.

瀑布带着数百加仑的水 一泻而下 With hundreds of gallons of water castigating

每分每秒都令人窒息 over the fall every second, the falls is breath-taking.

我能做的就是紧紧抓住原木 What I can do is hang on to the log,

水的重量让我呼吸都感到困难 With this weight water on me, even breathing is hard.

终于成功下来了 Getting down that was a mission,

若是你有失误 瀑布就绝不留情 A waterfall have a habbit for being ruthless if you get it wrong.

要与这么湍急的河流做斗争 When you're battling against a river as strong as this,

你得利用所有机会 you've got to replenish your energy levels

补充身体能量 with any opportunity you get.

水塘里有只鲶鱼 There's a catfish in this pool.

荒野求生

我深入越南丛林 I'm deep in the Vietnamese jungle,

沿着河道顺流而下 making my way down to wild mountain river.

有一个该死的瀑布 Another waterfall.

丛林神秘莫测 Where you never know

你永远无法预知下一秒会遇见什么 what might be lurking around the next corner.

水塘里有只鲶鱼 There's a catfish in this pool.

看到没 游到石头后面去了 See him? He's just gone behind that rock.

快看 就在那片草丛后面 See? Straight in there, behind the grass.

就在那 看到它动了吧 There you go. See him moving?

我要找点东西挡住它的去路 I should search something that we can dam this.

别动 Stay there.

鲶鱼能够在世界上的任何淡水中生存 Catfish are found in freshwater all around the world,

而且所有品种都可以食用 and all species are edible.

体型最大的品种为巨鲶 The largest of all is the giant catfish,

原产于越南南部 native to south Vietnam,

重达600磅 which can weigh over 600 pounds.

相比之下 这只算是小巧玲珑的 This one's a tiddler by comparison,

不过应该很好吃 but it's gonna be good eating.

看见它没 快看 就在那 You see him? Look, he's just here.

只抓到尾巴 Just caught his tail.

我们把这边也挡上吧 Okay, let me dam this bit, as well.

这样就把它堵在里面了 你在那别动 We'll keep him in this pool. Stay there.

好了 Okay.

鲶鱼被困在这里了 There's one catfish now trapped in here,

正好为我争取时间 which is good to me that I can bide my time,

去做一个鱼叉来抓住它 go and make myself some sort of spear, and try and get him.

我的午餐就算解决了 That's gonna be lunch.

你可以把竹子削尖 制成致命的鱼叉 You can sharpen bamboo up to make lethal spear,

我要把抓住它的几率扩到最大 and I want to maximize my chances of catching that catfish.

我将从竹子的一头 I want to make this really into eight prongs,

Man vs Wild Complete Series subtitles in other languages

More English subtitles for Man vs Wild Complete Series

댓글

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left