Spider-Noir

Spider-Noir

Chinese Bg Code 자막 다운로드

시즌 1

릴리스 정보

Spider-Noir - S01E04 - A Mistake I'll Never Make Again
다음의 해설 알 수 없음

태그

other
게시일: 2026-06-07
다운로드: 37
청각 장애인용: No

Chinese Bg Code 자막 미리보기

처음 200줄입니다.

(《暗影蜘蛛》前情提要)

有人派艾迪森去燒我的房子 Somebody sent Addison to burn down my house.

我想讓你查出他是誰 I want you to find out who it is.

是卡特哈迪 It's Cat Hardy. He finds out

要是他查出幕後黑手是她 他會殺了她 she was behind it, he'll kill her.

只有錢說真話 Only money tells the truth.

狡猾的混蛋在自己的錢上都做了標記 Crafty bastard marks all of his bills.

我不在乎銀鬃是不是雇了你 我會查出內鬼 I don't care if Silvermane hired you. I'm gonna find the rat.

走了 吉奧 Come on, Gio.

我在胡佛村見過這個人 I met this guy at the Hooverville.

他既認識艾迪森 也認識 弗林特馬爾科 這種概率有多低? He knows both Addison and Flint Marko. What are the chances?

到處人心惶惶 這座城市需要秩序 Crime is out of control. The city needs order.

讓我聯繫上蜘蛛 Get me in touch with The Spider.

如果你真的愛我 現在就跟我走 If you love me, you'll leave with me right now.

沒有開關 There's no turning it off!

我受夠了人們告訴我 我是誰、我要幹什麼 I am done with people telling me who I am and what I get to do.

原來你在這兒啊 There you are.

知道我會標記給出去的錢嗎? Did you know that I mark all my bills?

猜猜我給你的標在哪兒了? Guess where I mark yours.

你個混蛋 你給我下套了 You son of a bitch. You set me up.

我要撕爛你的臭… - I'll rip your goddamn-- -

我們還得挖個墓 We'll be needing another grave.

無處可藏 - -

當他那惡魔般的眼睛

開始展露笑意

這樣的夜晚 - -

輕點著頭

默許淚水流淌

溫斯頓是個冷酷殺手 Yeah, Winston was a stone-cold killer.

我武器庫裏好用的武器 但完全可被替換 A useful weapon in my arsenal, but entirely replaceable.

他的朋友吉奧也一樣 Same goes for his pal Gio.

什麼更糟?

是寒冷

不把你的計劃透露給我 你這招挺冒險的 It was risky, not letting me in on your plans,

但挺聰明的 從頭到尾 but it was a smart play, start to finish.

你在聽我說話嗎? Are you listening to me?

我在讚美你呢 I'm trying to pay you a compliment.

你幹得不錯 You did a good job.

聰明 Smart.

有耐心 Patient.

你算有用 我可以雇你 I could use someone like you on my payroll.

你給員工的退休待遇挺可怕的 I'm not a fan of your retirement plan.

你這張嘴真會說 You got some mouth.

可能有天會害死你 Could get you killed some day.

我明天會跟警察局長談談 Talking to the police chief tomorrow.

他也拿你的錢? He on the payroll, too?

那他怎麼會突襲你的私酒交易? Why is he running raids on your booze shipments?

問題就在這兒 Exactly.

你熟悉的惡魔

她還不錯 She's not bad, huh?

真棒啊 卡特哈迪 Beautiful, Cat.

要是非得殺她就太可惜了 It'd be a shame to have to kill her.

這歌真美 Beautiful song.

你寫的? - You wrote it? - I did.

是的

我們更想聽歡快的曲子 我以為我們在慶祝? We prefer the splashier numbers. I thought we were celebrating.

慶祝殺人?

幾個想殺你的內鬼 - Killing people? - A couple of rats... who tried to put you in a hole.

萊利救了你一命 Reilly kept you out of it.

敬這個 - I'll drink to that. -

你差點平白無故殺了我 有後怕嗎? Any regrets on the fact you almost killed me for nothing tonight?

我不細想 Yeah, I don't dwell.

也許你該開始了 Maybe you should start.

時間不早了 Well, it's getting late.

不行 Ah, no. No chance.

你和我今晚要痛飲 You and me are drinking tonight.

乖寶貝 給我們拿一瓶黃點來 Be a doll and grab us a bottle of the Yellow Spot.

你好好品這種威士忌 這可不是一般貨色 Enjoy the Spot whiskey. We're going up a notch.

(根據漫威漫畫改編)

《暗影蜘蛛》

請他放心 等萊利先生一回來 馬上會回電話給他 Please assure him that I will have Mr. Reilly return his call as soon as he's in.

沒錯 我肯定會把這點 補充到你之前的留言裏 Yes, I'll be sure to add that to your previous messages.

(市長來點 極其緊急) Mm-hmm.

又是市長? - Mayor again? - Uh-huh.

他知道自己找的是哪個本萊利嗎? Does he know which Ben Reilly he's calling?

該死! Goddamn it!

這個混蛋 This goddamn guy.

天哪! Jesus Christ.

哇 我… Wow. I--

好吧 Okay.

想怎麼評價銀鬃都行 但我真佩服他的身體狀態 Say what you will about Silvermane, but I admire the man's constitution.

他真能喝 He can drink.

- 你知道市長打電話在找你 - 我得到線報朗尼在哈勒姆 - Any idea why the mayor's so keen... - I got a tip - that Lonnie's in Harlem. - ...to talk to you?

- 打了九次嗎? - 看能否彌補《號角》的扯淡報道… So I'm gonna head uptown, see if I can - make amends for that bullshit Bugle... - Because he's called the office - nine times and counting. Nine. - ...story Walters ran yesterday.

你說什麼? - Scrambled. - Excuse me?

我要炒蛋 I need scrambled eggs and...

香腸和一片餅乾 sausages. And... a biscuit.

如果你在做夢 幹嗎不再加點 香腸白醬 大富翁? If we're dreaming, why don't you add gravy to that, Mr. Moneybags?

天哪 Holy shit.

我都不會問 I'm not even gonna ask.

這樣恐怕挺明智的 That's probably wise.

拜託 我需要食物 Please. I need food.

你先跟市長談 After you talk to the mayor.

- 天哪 - 我出去找朗尼了 - God. - I'm gonna head out and look for Lonnie.

回頭告訴我哈勒姆的情況 Let me know how it goes in...

我模仿的是誰? Who am I?

是你 Well, that would be you.

(怪物攻擊)

睡得好嗎 寶貝? Sleep well, sunshine?

睡得很好 Like a kitten.

幹嗎問這個? Why do you ask?

一個男人不能 跟最喜歡的姑娘聊聊天嗎? A guy can't inquire after his favorite gal?

說實話 昨天腎上腺素飆升 我整晚沒睡 Truth is, I was up all night. Too much adrenaline from yesterday.

也許不是只有我這樣 Maybe I wasn't the only one.

你用什麼東西砸穿了牆? What did you put through the wall?

我的拳頭、我的頭、凱撒的半身像 My fist, my head, bust of Caesar.

重要嗎? - - What does it matter?

可不能讓你感冒了 Wouldn't want you catching a cold.

不能讓你失聲 錯過演出 Lose your voice, miss a show.

我七年裏沒有錯過一場演出 I haven't missed a show in seven years.

你昨晚就差點錯過一場 不是嗎? You almost missed one last night, though, didn't you?

如果你有話要說 直說吧 這個點來潛台詞太早了 If you have something to say, say it. It's too early for subtext.

那就直說了 Text, then.

溫斯頓是內鬼 Winston was the rat...

但這不能解釋你當時在車站做什麼 but that doesn't answer what you were doing at the train station.

你為什麼不問溫斯頓? Why don't you ask Winston?

問不了 - Can't. - And why is that?

為什麼?

因為我把子彈射進了他的胸膛 'Cause I put a bullet in his chest.

要是那位偵探告訴你我是內鬼呢? And if the P.I. had told you I was the rat?

那我會把子彈射進你的胸膛 I'd have put a bullet in you.

你已經有答案了 Well, there's your answer.

這不是答案 That's not an answer.

這不是真相 And it's not the truth.

真相是我嚇壞了 The truth is I was terrified.

不是因為我背叛了你 而是因為你失控了 Not because I was guilty, but because you were unhinged.

你想隨意拿旁人洩火 以感覺自己仍然不可戰勝 Looking to lash out and feel like you're still invulnerable.

你現在才開始說點心裏話 There you go. Now we are talking.

為什麼萊利跟你一起在車站? Why was Reilly with you at the station?

他沒跟我一起 He wasn't with me.

他在替你監視我 He was watching me. For you.

他一定猜出了溫斯頓就是內鬼 He must have figured out

然後以為我也有份 因為我要跑 Winston was the rat and thought I was in on it because I was running.

他不知道跟我無關 直到溫斯頓試圖栽贓我 He didn't know I had nothing to do with it until Winston tried to frame me.

好 Good.

萊利足夠聰明 知道不能信任任何人 也足夠聰明 沒有偏心 Reilly was smart not to trust anyone. And he was smart not to play favorites.

如果他這麼聰明 你為什麼不雇他? If he's so smart, then why don't you hire him?

我試過了 他足夠聰明 知道該拒絕 I tried. He was smart enough to say no.

很高興你回來了 I'm glad you're back.

沒有比這更好的地方了 No place I'd rather be.

這才是我的姑娘 That's my girl.

看到沒?你會了 我就知道你可以 See? There you go. I knew you could do it.

- 桌子在晃 - 我知道 專心 - The desk wobbles. - I'm aware. Focus.

桌子在晃 我怎麼專心? How am I supposed to focus on a wobbly desk?

我已經問自己這個問題三天了 Trust me, I've been asking that same question for three days now.

聽著 我不知道我還得告訴你幾次… Listen, I don't know how many times I have to tell you--

真不好意思 I am so sorry.

是 這裏是萊利調查事務所 能問一下您是哪位嗎? Uh, yes. Reilly Investigations. May I ask who's calling?

你好 哈迪小姐 Hi... Ms. Hardy.

萊利先生現在不在 需要我給他留言嗎? Mr. Reilly isn't here at the moment. Would you like me to take a message?

好 Yeah.

下午三點 卡呂普索 Three p.m. The Calypso.

沒問題 我會轉告他的 Yeah, I'll let him know.

放學了 - School's out. - Ah, yes.

- 太好了 - 找到本 給他這個 Find Ben. Give him this.

我們還沒學完! And we're not done here.

約翰尼凱夫 當然 一個了不起的傢伙 Oh, Johnny Cave. Well, of course. A great guy.

- 他自己跟我說的 - 你不會懷疑他吧? He told me so himself. You wouldn't doubt it, would you?

老地方 十二點半 Same place, 12:30.

-「別遲到!」 - 別遲到! - And don't be late. - And don't be late.

什麼?我遲到?

這話真有意思 你臉皮可真厚 What? Me late? Well, I like that.

你說什麼呢? Of all the nerve. What are you talking about?

平時都是我傻站著 I'm usually the one that has to stand around

等你二十分鐘 waiting 20 minutes for you to show up. - All right, all right. - All right, all right.

- 行了 行了 行了 -「行了 行了 行了」 - All right, all right, all right. - All right, all right, all right.

但你記住我說的 But you heard me.

- 別遲到 -「別遲到」 - Don't be late. - Don't be late.

這是什麼意思?

- 火氣真旺 -「火氣真旺」 - Red hot. - Red hot.

不 No.

本 是我 開門 Ben, it's me. Open up!

- 我在睡覺 - 你怎麼能說話? I'm sleeping. Then how you talking?

你聽見我的問題了嗎? 要是你在睡覺 你怎麼能說話? Did you hear me? If you sleeping, how are you talking?

怎麼了? What?

那位歌手給珍妮特留言了 她說有重要的事 Singer left a message with Janet. She said it was important.

我可是學都不上 跑來告訴你 Quit school early and everything.

現在你醒了 Ah, now he's awake.

行了 我該走了 Anyways, I'd better run.

- 是 - 但… - Yeah. - But--

或許能讓我洗個澡 Maybe a shower.

再刮個鬍子 - And a shave. -

再來件新襯衫 And a fresh shirt.

再…再祝你好運! And-and good-good luck.

再添點咖啡嗎 老大? More coffee, boss?

再添點咖啡嗎? More coffee?

你覺得我聾了 You think I'm deaf.

- 是嗎? - 不是 - Is that it? - No. I...

我…我只是… I just...

我不認為 麥克納馬拉局長會來了 老大 I don't think Chief McNamara's coming, boss.

那就去找他 並提醒他 Then find him, and remind him

他能拿到好處的條件之一 that one of the conditions of his palms getting greased

就是每周按時赴約 is showing up for his weekly appointment.

你再把這裏收拾乾淨 And clean that up.

- 你趕來了 - 是的 - You made it. - I did.

我覺得我欠你杯酒 Think I owe you a drink.

回頭吧 我們共同的朋友 剛請了我喝了一大頓 A little later. Our mutual friend bought me plenty.

我們需要談談這事 統一說辭 We need to talk about that. Get our stories straight.

他想知道你為什麼會跟我一起在車站 He wanted to know why you were with me at the train station last night.

댓글

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left