처음 200줄입니다.
心灯明灭 伴君夜行 翻译: 君夜行 校对: 尹越
嗯 这世上有两种鬼魂 Well, in this world there are two kinds of ghosts.
两种 Two kinds.
一种还留在人间 因为它们还有心愿未了 The ones who stay back because of an unfulfilled desire.
这些鬼魂徘徊不去 直到心愿实现 They are stuck in this world till their desire isn't fulfilled.
比如他 Like him.
你为何还在此勾留 先生? Why are you still stuck here, sir?
只要亲爱的还在祭奠我 Till Sweetie doesn't offer a wreath to my grave..
罗布迪斯的灵魂就哪也不去! This Lobds ghost isn't going anywhere.
不 No.
我想他现在成了个玻璃心的小鬼 I think he has become a tad too emotional.
-滚... -好吧 好吧 -Go.. -Okay, okay.. Okay.
你又是为什么呢 夫人? And what about you, ma'am'?
这人从我的胃里移走病灶 却把手机丢里边了 He took the ulcer out of my stomach but forgot his mobile inside.
让他去死吧 我要拖他一起上路 Let him die, I'll thrash him and escort him up.
你呢? And you?
我就想知道是哪个王八羔子把井盖打开的! I just want to know who left this manhole open.
我也是 Same
好吧 okay.
祝你们顺利 All the best.
至于我这类鬼魂 And then there are those who are like me.
已然了却心愿 Who, after their desire is fulfilled.
放下俗世的一切 回归彼岸 Declare their innings and return to the pavilion.
那彼岸被称为... And this pavilion is called..
鬼魂界 The Ghost World.
鬼魂界不像你想的那样子 This Ghost World isn't like you think it is.
这儿就像个...异国情调的旅游景点 It's like an exotic resort.
如此而已 That's all.
在这里鬼魂们安然淡定 Ghosts chill out over here.
随心所欲地打发时间 Spend their time as they please.
体会鬼魂的特殊能力 Enjoy their ghostly powers.
也有聊天八卦的 ..Chitchat
看哪! 是罗斯特基夫人 That's Mrs. Rastogi.
她也死了 She too is dead!
是因为疟疾死的 She died because of malaria.
太不值了 How cheap.
你们这些女人哟 Ladies, I tell you.
他们在等着轮回转世 And they wait for their next life.
在我眼前出现了一栋庄严宏伟的建筑 This grand building that you see before you..
这是办公主楼 This is the main office.
总部 The Main office.
建筑确实让人眼前一亮 Surely the building is amazing.
可在里头的工作说到底也还是政府公务 But the work in here is just like a government office.
是的 Yes.
所以 别抱太高的期待 So, don't keep your expectations too high.
没错 Yes.
兄弟 Brother.
不不不 兄弟 No, brother.
你是出生在印度没错 Brother you were born in India..
可你死的时候移民了(NRI: Non-Resident Indian) But you died as an NRI, right?
在加拿大 对吧? In Canada.
所以去找加拿大的部门吧 So try the Canada department.
好了? 我们-- Okay? okay We-
什么事? Yes?
怎么? So?
他们昨天已经结婚了对吧? They got married yesterday, right?
那至少等阿帕塔夫人先怀上嘛 Let Mrs. Apte get pregnant at least.
然后我们就送你去投胎 Then we'll send you.
如何? 好了 Okay? okay.
姓名? Name?
凯拉什·纳特 Kailash Nath.
凯拉什·纳特! Kailash Nath!
噢! 你就是那个布纳特(鬼纳特)啊 Oh! So you are Bhoothnath (Ghost Nath).
是我 Yes.
布纳特 Bhoothnath.
很好 很好 Good. Good.
我什么时候可以投胎转世? How long will I have to wait for my next life?
取决于你想转世做什么 That depends on what you wish to be.
蚊子苍蝇蚂蚁跳蚤 A mosquito, a fly, an ant, a flea.
马上就能去 Ready delivery.
猪羊猫狗... Dog, cat, goat, pig..
想转这种 要等一个星期 If you wish to be any of these, then that'll take a week.
如果你还想做狗生在演员家 那就得填份申请表了 And to be an actor's dog you'll have to give a written application.
这个你说也没用 That's beyond our powers.
得抽签决定 It's decided by that lucky draw.
政治家/警察/防爆组/演员/阿米尔·汗的狗
我想...做人 I want to be a human.
那先拿个号牌吧 Then take this token.
然后等着 And wait.
一亿又一千零二十九号 Ten crore one thousand twenty-nine.
我得等多久 How long do I have to wait?
13482号准备 "Token number 13,482."
你可有得等罗 It's a long wait.
叫到号以后 去楼上找我们主任 When your turn comes, meet the senior officer.
下一个! Next!
谢谢你 Thank you sir.
笑什么? What?
大家都在笑我 Everyone's laughing at me.
到底怎么回事? What's going on?
你让他们怎能不笑呢? How do you expect them not to.
为什么? Why?
你已经成了鬼中笑柄啊 You've made a mockery out of ghosts.
鬼中笑柄? Mockery out of ghosts?
没错 Yes.
怎么讲? How so?
你在凡间连一个小孩都吓不到 You couldn't scare a kid on earth.
他叫什么来着? What was his name?
呃...班库 Aah...Banku!
班库先生 "Mr. Banku"
班库先生 永不畏惧 班库先生 "Mr. Banku, never gets scared, Mr. Banku"
明白了吧? Got it?
布纳特先生 你要去哪儿? 对不起! Mr. Bhoothnath, where do you think you are going? Excuse me!
还没轮到你 It's not your turn.
你不能上去 You cannot go upstairs.
我要收回你的号码 布纳特 I'll cancel your token Bhoothnath.
打扰了 先生 Excuse me, sir.
头儿 头儿 这家伙插队! Sir. Sir. He has come out of turn.
先生 Sir..
先生 这样还会持续多久? Sir, for how long will this go on?
什么会持续多久? For how long what will go on?
先生 每个人都在笑话我 Sir, everyone is laughing at me.
苍蝇不叮无缝的蛋 You only gave them the chance.
先生 那孩子能看到我 Sir, that kid could see me.
这怎么是我的错呢? How's that my fault?
嗯哼 那就是我们的技术问题罗 Umm..That's our technical fault.
有些人能看到鬼魂 有些人不能 Because of which some people can see ghosts and some can't.
这个我们正在解决 We're working on it.
不过你真应该吓到他的 But you should've scared him.
先生 那些事情都已经过去了 Sir, what has happened has happened.
现在发生的事情你也忍一忍算了 Then what's happening, let that happen too.
先生 请做点什么吧 否则我太尴尬了 Sir please do something it's getting very embarrassing.
拜托了 先生 Please, sir.
求你了 求你 Please. Please. Please.
好吧 Fine.
这么着吧 Let's do one thing.
我们送你回人间 Let's send you back to earth.
再去吓唬几个小鬼 洗刷污名 Go there and scare a few kids and clear your name.
可是先生 我的排号 But sir, my number..
还要等很久呢 it's going take a longtime.
不是以人类之身回去 Not as a human being.
而是...鬼魂 But as a...ghost.
这样你也行? Can you do that?
我无所不能 I can do anything.
不过你要想清楚 But you need to think...
如果这次还失手 or else, instead of winning respect
你可能连自尊都赔进去哦 you might end up losing even your self-respect.
如果还那样的话 先生...我就随你们笑好了 Well in that case sir...you can laugh all you want.
好了 你自便吧 Okay, as you please.
先生 你这是什么意思? What have you done, sir.
听着...咱们鬼魂界里最缺三件东西 Look...there are three things really missing in our Ghost World.
消遣 Entertainment.
消遣 还是消遣 Entertainment. Entertainment.
他就是那消遣? And he is entertainment?
史无前例的 一名鬼魂以魂魄之身重回人间 For the first time, a ghost was returning back to earth as a ghost.
我应该怎么办呢? 我的名誉危在旦夕 What was I supposed to do, my honour was at stake.
鬼纳特归来
此外 还有一个问题 But then, another question arose.
我要去吓唬哪个孩子呢? Which kid should I scare?
叔叔 给我个汉堡吧 Uncle, give me a burger.
找到目标了 Alas I found my target.
嘿...从这滚蛋 Aye...get lost from here.
狗胆不小啊... How dare you..
小爷赏你一板砖 保准让你见阎王 One whack on your head and you'll become a ghost.
你在干什么? What are you doing?
你瞎了眼吗 是他的错 Can't you see his fault.
是不是你也想挨一下? Do you want one too?
这小鬼太危险了 This kid seems too dangerous.
这些鬼魂好好玩哦 These ghosts are so funny.
是啊 True.
路过的游魂啊 请过来 Any passing by spirit, please come.
路过的游魂啊 请过来 Any passing by spirit, please come.
路过的游魂啊 请过来 Any passing by spirit, please come.
稍等一下 Just a minute.
我们为什么要召唤鬼魂啊? Why are we calling a ghost?
我们把他收拾得服服帖帖 再让他帮我们做作业 First we'll bully him then we'll make him do our homework.
赶紧的 布纳特 Get going, Bhoothnath!
最好还是溜吧 Better scram off.
转世投胎之时 人人都那么纯真 Everyone seems like a saint while taking the token.
一旦变成小孩 就像恶魔附体 By the time they become children they become complete devils.
来吧 我们回家去 Come on, let's go home.
为什么啊? What happened?
你们知道那房子里有什么吗? Don't you know who stays here?
有什么大不了的 What's the big deal...
让你这家伙畏畏缩缩 why are you guys getting scared?
那里头有个鬼魂哦 A ghost lives here.
我们不该在这儿玩 We shouldn't play here.
我妈说天一黑 鬼魂就出来了 My mom says ghosts come here after dark.
这里没有什么鬼魂啦 There is no such thing as ghosts.
我死之前 也是这么想的 I too, used to think so before I died.
鬼魂真的存在啊 孩子们 Ghosts are real, my boy.
他们非常非常可怕哦 And they can be very scary.
谁在笑? Who laughed?
一定是什么醉鬼 Must be some drunkard.
有种的话 你出来啊 Come before us if you have the guts.
我是鬼魂! I am a ghost!
心惊胆颤吧...我是鬼魂! Get scared...l am a ghost!
听那个估计他够呛 He won't listen like this.
把我们的杀手锏拿出来 Remove our victory's stuff out.
遵命 头儿 Yes, boss.
噢天哪! Oh God!
下次他再敢来纠缠 我们就把他当爆竹烧了 Next time if he messes with us we'll burst him like a firecracker.
如今的小鬼啊 天哪 Kids these days, by God.
我能理解他们不怕自己老爹 I can understand if they aren't scared of their father..
可他们甚至连... but they aren't even..
连鬼魂都不怕 they aren't even scared of ghosts.
嗨 你! Hey, you!
为什么和那群小鬼胡闹? Why were you messing around with those kids?
盯着我干嘛? Why are you staring at me?
我和你说话呢 I am talking to you.
你朝后面看什么? Why are you looking behind?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.