처음 200줄입니다.
m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
本字幕由人人影視字幕組翻譯 禁止用作任何商業盈利行為
你被監視著 You are being watched.
■
· 翻譯 板栗桑
■
· 翻譯 衛老哥
■
· 翻譯 紫玉
■
· 翻譯 Freeyeung
■
· 翻譯 天朝直屬
政府有一套秘密系統 The government has a secret system--
· 翻譯 宅女之後
■
· 翻譯 艾瑞卡
一台每時每刻都在監控你的機器 a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
■
翻 灰灰是菇涼 譯 麵條打包子 somehacker
我設計這台機器是為了偵測恐怖行動 I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
■
· 翻&校 阿好
但它卻看到了一切 but it sees everything--
■
壓制 灰灰是菇涼
牽涉普通人的暴力罪行 violent crimes involving ordinary people.
阿包 憑陵新月 Kallen Sagelibra sweet寶寶 阿包 憑陵新月 Kallen Sagelibra sweet寶寶 阿包 憑陵新月 Kallen Sagelibra sweet寶寶 阿包 憑陵新月 Kallen Sagelibra sweet寶寶
■
時間軸
政府認為這些人無關緊要 The government considered these people irrelevant.
我們不 We don't.
受當局追捕 我們只能秘密活動 Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
你永遠找不到我們 You will never find us.
m 0 0 l 34 0 l 34 10 l 10 10 l 10 34 l 7 34 l 7 84 l 19 84 l 19 88 l 7 88 l 7 138 l 10 138 l 10 162 l 34 162 l 34 165 l 84 165 l 84 153 l 88 153 l 88 165 l 138 165 l 138 162 l 162 162 l 162 138 l 165 138 l 165 88 l 153 88 l 153 84 l 165 84 l 165 34 l 162 34 l 162 10 l 138 10 l 138 7 l 88 7 l 88 19 l 84 19 l 84 7 l 34 7 l 34 3 l 138 3 l 138 0 l 172 0 l 172 34 l 169 34 l 169 138 l 172 138 l 172 172 l 138 172 l 138 169 l 34 169 l 34 172 l 0 172 l 0 138 l 3 138 l 3 34 l 0 34
特效 灰灰
但無論是受害人還是行兇者 But victim or perpetrator,
總監 阿好
只要你的號碼被列出來 我們就會找到你 if your number's up, we'll find you.
疑犯追蹤
第三季 第十四集
■
獲取額外信號
■
獲取額外信號
發現財物 伊本沙特匕首
估算價值 260萬美元
音頻攔截 主體 布沙爾 阿蘭
我是布沙爾特工 This is Agent Bouchard.
布沙爾 阿蘭
單位 國際刑警
職位 特別罪案科主管 藝術品盜竊及販運
音頻攔截 主體 布沙爾 阿蘭
我們已經羈押了一名嫌犯 We have a suspect in custody
但失物並沒有找到 but have not recovered the artifact.
我相信竊賊仍然在逃 I believe our thief is still at large.
歡迎回來 裏瑟先生 Welcome back, Mr. Reese.
看得出你的意大利之行在著裝方面收穫頗豐 I see your time in Italy was a sartorial success.
怎麼說呢 What can I say?
新裝 新人 New suit, new man.
新號碼 New number.
歡迎回來 Welcome back.
我很希望有時間辦個歡迎會 I do wish we had time for a homecoming,
但我們一小時前剛收到個號碼 but we just received one about an hour ago.
凱莉·林 Meet Kelly Lin.
出生於上海 基本上在海外長大 Born in Shanghai, raised mostly abroad,
最近剛移民到美國 and recently immigrated to the U.S.,
反正她簽證文件上是這麼說的 or so says her visa paperwork.
她六個月前加入美國國籍 She naturalized as a citizen six months ago.
-她是間諜嗎 -有可能 - Is she a spy? - Certainly possible.
現在 她在城裏當宴會策劃人 Right now, she's working as a professional event planner in the city.
她聲譽很好 相當出色 Based on her international reputation, she's quite good.
我在網上找到了她的簡歷 I found her resume online.
推薦信無可挑剔 Impeccable references.
最容易接近宴會策劃人的方法 Easiest way to get close to an event planner
莫過於出席宴會了 is to attend an event.
擅離職守 搭機旅行 臉不紅氣不喘啊 AWOL and air travel, and he hasn't missed a beat.
林女士受雇負責一場展覽開幕 Ms. Lin has been hired to run the new exhibit opening
在大都會歷史博物館 at the Metropolitan Museum of History.
用電腦上略動手腳 A bit of clever computer work
把肖女士加到白金貴賓名單 put Ms. Shaw on the platinum guest list.
我就喜歡喝小酒吃小點 I'm a sucker for watered-down booze and a mini-quiche.
我是捐贈人 As a donor who rsvp'd,
你做我的攜伴 裏瑟先生 you'll be my plus-one, Mr. Reese.
隨意正式禮服 Black tie optional.
我會熨一下我的禮服 I'll steam my tux.
擦一下我的 And oil my--
芬奇 我的武器呢 Finch, where's my spare weapon?
一星期前被我轉到歷史區了 I moved it to the history section a week ago.
更新下你的軍械庫吧 約翰 Update your arsenal, John.
看來暴風雨還沒過去 裏瑟先生 It appears that the storm has yet to pass, Mr. Reese.
你需要雨傘嗎 Will you be needing an umbrella?
收起來能當戰術武器用就行 芬奇 Only if it doubles as a tactical weapon, Finch.
這個給肖女士 I'll give this one to Ms. Shaw.
我一路衝過去得了 I'll just make a dash for it.
手工縫製扣眼 Hand-sewn button holes,
包括衣領上的那個 including one on the lapel.
無可挑剔的完美工藝 impeccable craftsmanship.
詹尼向來精緻入微 I see that Gianni has spared no detail.
我得提升下檔次 I gotta raise my game up
跟你一起看著才配啊 芬奇 if I gotta be seen with you, Finch.
這個就像繫鞋帶 裏瑟先生 It's just like a shoelace, Mr. Reese.
如果有點荒疏的話 可以在腿上 I find that it helps if you practice on a leg
或者裸頸上練習一下 or a collarless neck if you're out of practice.
我閉著眼睛能倒拆點45 芬奇 I can field strip a .45 upside down in the dark, Finch.
我肯定能搞定個領結 I think I can handle a bow tie.
當然 Of course.
這是蝴蝶結還是蝙蝠結 Is it butterfly or batwing?
當我沒說 你慢慢來 Never mind, take your time.
真不想打擾你們的春宵纏綿 先生們 Hate to interrupt this mildly erotic moment, gents,
不過請柬上要我們別遲到 But the invitation advises us not to be late.
怎麼了 What?
看來你更新了你的軍械庫嘛 肖 I see you've updated your arsenal, Shaw.
姐鎮得住 I can work it,
包裏還有把點38呢 along with the .38 I've got in my handbag.
瞧好兒吧 So watch it.
能走了嗎 Can we go now?
特別展覽嗎 芬奇 Special exhibit, Finch?
世界各地的博物館合作 A partnership of museums around the world
把館藏的珍品文物 loaned some of their most significant cultural artifacts
匯聚到這一個展覽 to use in this one single exhibit.
這可不常有 Something like that doesn't happen often.
罪孽深重 Abomination.
侵吞文物 Misappropriation.
外面火藥味有點濃 Sounds pretty aggressive out there.
他們認為文物 They believe that cultural artifacts
應該屬於孕育它的文明 belong to the cultures they came from.
聽著就一群嬉皮士加藝術呆子 Sounds like a bunch of hippies and art nerds to me.
大都會歷史博物館
世界舞台
人類文明慶典
還是可能威脅到凱莉 Still, they could be a threat to Kelly.
她負責本場宴會 She is running the event.
說曹操 Speak of the devil.
凱莉 怎麼回事 Kelly, what am I hearing?
安全部追我屁股後邊問 I've got head of security on my ass
宴會場地乾冰冷卻器的事 about coolers of dry ice in the event space.
是的 先生 我知道 Yes, sir, I've heard that too.
我沒有訂購 I don't have a P.O. for those.
應該是送錯貨了 I think it was a shipping mistake.
我可不付錢給送錯的貨 I won't pay for the mistake.
我和供貨商談過了 I spoke to my suppliers,
不會收博物館一分錢 the museum won't be charged a dime.
而且 他們還答應 Plus, they've offered to upgrade
把今晚的香檳 tonight's champagne selection
從皇牌升級成桃紅 from yellow label to rose.
桃紅香檳確實不錯 I do enjoy a nice rose.
天啊 親愛的 Oh, my. Dear?
芬奇 這兒看不出一點危險 Finch, there's no sign of danger in here,
除了鮮蝦泡芙 not counting the shrimp puffs.
你剛才的舉動真棒 That was an impressive move.
免了我叫急救人員的麻煩了 Saved me having to get paramedics in here.
正確的地點 正確的時間 Right place, right time.
你知道他是誰嗎 Do you know who he was?
沃倫·齊姆 投行大老闆 Warren Zimm, big-time investment banker.
S01E16貝樂&齊姆投資銀行
想想吧 整個商業帝國差點毀於一旦 Think, that whole empire down the drain.
就因為一隻小蝦米 From one cunning shellfish.
你的口音很優美 You know, you have a beautiful accent,
我好像聽過 但想不起來 and I have an ear for it, but I can't place it.
你是哪裏人 Where are you from originally?
我在香港待過幾年 I spent a few years in a Hong Kong,
國際學校 some international schooling.
之後 就一直東走走 西晃晃 Since then, I've picked up traces from a little bit of everywhere.
祝你今晚愉快 Enjoy the rest of your evening.
好的 謝謝 Oh, yes, thank you.
凱莉如鶴立雞群 Kelly's good in this crowd.
嫵媚動人 進退得體 Charming, casually evasive.
什麼人會想要害她呢 Who would want to put a bull's-eye on her?
我們並不確定是有人要害她 We don't know that anyone did, yet.
冉 哈羅德 Wren, Harold.
沒問題 哈羅德·冉 及其攜伴 Of course, Harold Wren and guest.
今晚請帶好這個 Please keep these on tonight,
證明您已經簽到 to show you're all checked in.
天啊 他帥得銷魂蕩魄 Oh, my, he's gorgeous.
講究的場面 講究的賓客 Fancy stuff, fancy guests.
這工作可以讓凱莉接觸到這一切 A job like this could give Kelly access to all of them,
甚至包括他們陰暗的小秘密 and maybe all of their dirty little secrets.
裏瑟先生 你知道這是什麼嗎 Mr. Reese, do you know what this is?
這是諾埃爾古抄本 It's the Nowell Codex.
歐洲文學三大英雄史詩之一《貝奧武夫》 該抄本現存大英博物館中
有上千年歷史了 It's over 1,000 years old.
真漂亮 不過我覺得 Yeah, it's beautiful, but I think
我們還是重點關注大獎吧 we should keep our eyes on the prize in here,
你說呢 don't you think?
各位 各位 Everyone, everyone,
看來出了點問題 there seems to be a problem.
請待在原地等 Please stay where you are until--
-裏瑟先生 -我去看看 - Mr. Reese? - I』m on it.
不好意思 借過 Excuse me. Pardon me.
不好意思 Excuse me.
芬奇 是乾冰炸彈 Finch, they're dry ice bombs,
和水一起放在了密封的冷卻器裏 packed in airtight coolers with water.
正好能製造出煙霧 And the perfect smoke screen.
但誰送進博物館的呢 But who delivered them to the museum?
可能是那些抗議者 It could be the protestors.
我不覺得 肖女士 I don't think so, Ms. Shaw.
我覺得有人要帶著 塞尚真跡跑了 I think someone's trying to make off with the Cezanne.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.