처음 198줄입니다.
**第一次独立做字幕** **不足之处,请多包涵**
每年一次,然后就死了 It only happens once a year, and then they die.
就想某种交配仪式 It's like a mating ritual or something.
多浪漫啊! Isn't that romantic?
是啊,是啊 Yeah. Yeah, it is.
- Chris! - 怎么啦,老兄 - Chris! - Dude, what the fuck?
- 不好了 - 天哪!你吓到我了 - That's so not cool. - God! You scared me.
- 对不起 - 怎么啦! - Sorry. - What happened?
- 妈的,跑了! - 你撞到什么了吗? - Shit. They're gone. - You hit a deer or something?
- 以前在这的 - 快坐下 - They're usually right here. - Sit down.
- 派对是在那边 - 派对是在这边 - The party's that way. - The party's this way.
- Danny. - 摆脱,那是毕业舞会 - Danny. - Come on, it's prom night.
-
哇! Whoo!
好啊! Yeah!
三班,去你妈的! Class of '03, kiss my ass!
注意看 Now look.
天哪!真漂亮! My God. They're so beautiful.
看着,你可以抓得住光 Look, look. You can grab the light.
- 天哪! - 一点不好玩 - Jesus! - It's not funny.
- 你可以把灯打开 - 来吧 - You can turn the lights back on. - Come on.
- 真漂亮 - 我说吧! - They were so beautiful. - Told you, right?
- 你吓坏我了 - 那边还有更多 - Please. You're freaking me out. - There's more up there.
- 现在! - 等一下 - Now! - Hang on.
- 快TMD开灯 - Chris... - Turn on the goddamn lights! - Chris...
好吧 All right.
每天我醒来 I wake up.
关掉闹钟 Turn off the alarm.
看下窗外,决定今天穿什么 I look outside so that I know what to wear.
用香皂... I take a shower...
... 洗澡 ... with soap.
刮胡子 And then I shave.
有时无缘无故地哭泣 Sometimes I cry for no reason.
我开始慢慢搞懂了 But I'm getting a handle on it.
醒来 I wake up.
穿衣 I get dressed.
吃药 I take my meds.
Lewis走后,我煮咖啡, 有时候煮咖啡对我是个难题 When Lewis is gone, I make the coffee, which can be tricky.
我吃早餐,但不看报 I eat breakfast, but I don't read the paper.
看报会使我脑子混乱 会让我发疯的 It confuses me, which makes me mad.
醒来 I wake up.
穿衣去上课 I put on my coat and go to class.
醒来 I wake up.
再过十秒钟, Ten more seconds.
只是一天而已 没什么大不了的 We're just doing one day, OK? No big deal.
We're just doing one day, OK? No big deal.
We're just doing one day, OK? No big deal.
时间到 And time.
没关系,队长,这不是测验 It's OK, chief. It's not a test.
- Hey. - Hey. - Hey. - Hey.
好一个拥抱 That's a nice hug.
要什么吗? Want anything?
Hi. Hi.
- 你在喝什么? - 热巧克力 - What are you having? - Hot chocolate.
- 我也要一杯,谢谢 - 好的 - I'll have that. Thanks. - OK.
- 这星期有什么问题吗? - 没 - Any problems this week? - Nope.
骂人?大叫? Swearing? Crying?
- 顺序和记忆问题? - 没有 - Sequencing or memory issues? - No.
吃药了吗? Taking your meds?
- 那什么的好咯? - 怎么了?Lewis怎么说? - So all's good. - Why? What's Lewis say?
只有你自己才讲得出自己怎么了 You're the only one who can talk about what's going on with you.
是吗,我好极了 Well, in that case, I'm great.
你的饮料 There you go.
- 当心烫 - 知道 - Careful. It's hot. - I know.
你和Mr. Tuttle谈过了吗? Have you spoken to Mr. Tuttle yet?
- 还没有,我会的 - 什么时候 - No. I will. - When?
- 你以前是模特儿 - Chris... - You were a model before. - Chris...
我只是想知道你怎么会 从模特儿变成康复指导的 I was just wondering how you go from being a model to being a case manager.
我的头受伤后我才发现头受伤的人很多 After my head injury I realized there were more people in the world than me.
什么时候一起看电影吧? Wanna go to a movie with me sometime?
- 我想不太好 - 拜托,只是一场电影而已 - I don't think that's a good idea. - Come on. It's just a movie.
我们要不谈谈你生命中的女人 We should talk about the women in your life.
- 你是说除你之外? - 是的,有谁值得谈谈的吗? - You mean besides you? - Yeah. Is there anybody?
你不觉得要做点什么吗? Think you should do something about that?
我整天想着要操你 I think about fucking you all the time.
我想门那边的人还没听到 I don't think they heard that over by the door.
- 我不是这个意思,我的意思是... - 我知道你的意思 - I didn't mean it like that. I meant... - I know what you meant.
在你受伤之前会这么说吗? Would you have said that before your injury?
那你是不是又想说脑额叶的废话了 So now you're gonna bring up the frontal lobe bullshit?
这叫抑制解除,会妨碍你和人交往 Disinhibition. That might be getting in the way of your meeting someone.
向陌生人要求性交,可不好哦 Asking a stranger for sex isn't the best way to start a relationship.
- 很不好 - 但你不是陌生人 - Not a good one. - You're not a stranger.
- 我跟你有关系的 - 只是我的工作而已 - I have a relationship with you. - I'm paid to work with you.
- 为什么你在这里? - 你说呢? - Why are you here? - You tell me.
我知道为什么 I know why I'm here.
我来这里帮助你了解什么是你真正需要的 I'm here to help you get what you want. What you really want.
但是你你必须先了解 But you've gotta know what that is first.
我只是想变回原来的我 I just wanna be who I was.
嘿,你妈来电话提醒你别忘了感恩节 Hey, kid, your mom called to remind you about Thanksgiving.
我告诉她你房间里有个妓女 I told her you had a hooker in your room
只是确认我传递了这个消息 but that I'd be sure to pass on the message.
今晚的菜单是意大利腌肉面 OK, so the menu for tonight is spaghetti amatriciana.
就是有你喜欢的腌肉的 That's that pasta that's got the bacon in it that you like.
桌上有番茄酱,打开放进锅里 The tomatoes are on the counter, so open up the cans and put them in a pot.
妈的,这是压大蒜的 Garlic press, asshole.
TMD Fuck!
你好, 1-800(美国著名的电话购物公司) 鲜花预定 Hello, 1-800-Flowers.
小姐,如果我可以送给我的母亲, 任何人都可以送给任何人 Ma'am, if I can send them to my own mother, anyone can send them to anybody.
对了,这正好是我们与众不同的地方 And it just so happens to be our featured special. Uh-huh.
让我们看看,这里有玫瑰、百合和日本菊 Let's see. It's got roses and lilies and snapdragons and fuji mums.
Australiums(某种花), 非常好闻 不像郁金香,一点味道也没有 Australiums, which smell awesome, unlike tulips, which don't smell at all.
Lewis, 我找不到那个该死的开罐器 Lewis, I can't find the motherfucking can opener!
可以保持一到两周,对 They should last about a week or two. That's right.
好极了,你的名字是 Terrific. And your name?
Kathy. C开头还是K开头? Kathy. Is that with a C or a K?
K开头的 Kathy,好名字 K. Kathy with a K. That's a beautiful name, Kathy.
Chris? Chris?
我没闻到晚餐的味道 I don't smell dinner.
Chris? Chris?
对不起,Lewis. I'm sorry, Lewis.
- 好点了吗? - 嗯,谢谢 - Feel better? - Yeah, thanks.
切些生菜,黄瓜, 任何你想放在色拉里的东西 Chop some lettuce, cucumber, whatever else you might want for your salad.
- 谈谈今天下午吧 - 我们又写作了 - Let's talk about your afternoon. - We had to write again.
是吗,让我猜猜 A题, “为什么我全搞砸了”? Oh, yeah? Let me guess. Topic A, "Why am I all fucked up?"
还是B题, “与搞砸了的人同住”? Or topic B, "Living with being all fucked up."
Reggie要我们写下我一天的清单 每当我写到“我醒来”就卡住了 Reggie had us list a typical day, and I kept getting stuck on "I wake up."
- 我甚至不能写一个清单 - 那就不要想那是一个清单 - I couldn't think of just a list. - Well, don't think of it as a list.
想象那是一个故事 Think of it as a story instead.
怎么样的故事 A story like what?
就象“很久以前,我醒来..." Like, you know, "Once upon a time I woke up,
然后嘘嘘,再洗个澡..." took a piss, beat off in the shower..."
- 怎么样? - 不知道 - How is that gonna help me? - I don't know.
故事帮我们认识这个世界 Stories are what help us make sense of the world.
- 我讲不了故事 - 试讲一个你已经知道的故事 - I can't tell stories. - Use one you already know.
那么,战争与TMD和平怎么样 OK. How about War and fucking Peace ?
那是个故事 不过我想简单点比较好 That's a story. I'd start a little simpler, though.
金凤花姑娘和三只TMD小熊 How about Goldilocks and the Three fucking Bears ?
黄瓜在哪? Where's the cucumber?
- 拜托,讲吧 - 你想我讲金凤花姑娘的故事? - Come on. Let's hear it. - You want me to tell you Goldilocks ?
娱乐我吧 Entertain me.
好吧,很久以前有个叫金凤花的姑娘 OK. Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks.
- 然后呢? - 然后... - And then? - And then...
不知道 她被大灰狼吃了 I don't know, man. She got eaten by a wolf.
被TMD卡车撞了。这太愚蠢了。 Fucking hit by a truck. This is stupid.
从结尾开始讲 你没法讲一个你不知道前因后果的故事 Start at the end. Can't tell a story if you don't know where it's going.
那里面没有狼,那是小红帽里的 我们要讲的是金凤花和三只小熊 And lose the wolf. That's Little Red Riding Hood.
三只小熊发现金凤花 睡在他们的床上 The three bears find Goldilocks asleep in their beds.
然后,她起床了 And then, um, she takes off.
对,没错。那是结局 中间的故事呢 Exactly. All right, now, that's the end. What happened before that?
嗯,一只小熊说 “有人睡了我的床,她还在那儿” Um, one goes, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed, and she's still there."
之前是,“有人坐了我的椅子” And before that it was, "Someone is sitting in my chair."
是的,他们的椅子都被升高了 Yeah, and then the bear kid's chair's all jacked up.
之前是她走进门 Then it goes all the way back to her walking in the door.
- 首先她走进森林 - 你的顺序不错 - First she walks in the forest. - You sequence just fine.
你在结束的时候开始, 然后倒叙。写下来吧 You just gotta start at the end, work backwards. Write that down.
- Hi, Lange太太 - Hi, Chris. - Hi, Mrs. Lange. - Hi, Chris.
- 他心情不错 - Oh, 是啊 - He's in a good mood. - Oh, OK.
- 晚安 - 晚安 - Good night. - Good night.
收获检查将会在一两个星期之内开始 The harvest checks go out in a week or so.
就时候说下几周我们会很忙 That means we're going to be very busy the next few weeks.
所以我要求在你的小本子上 Which is why I want you to write down
你写下“额外银行清洁” "bank extra clean" in your little notebook.
晚安 Good night.
Tuttle先生? Mr. Tuttle?
我想申请在Wichita的管理培训课 I'd like to apply to the executive training program in Wichita,
但是我必须在支行完成 100小时的出纳工作 but before I can, I have to have worked 100 hours as a teller at the branch.
- 跟Lange太太说吧 - 已经说过了 - Take that up with Mrs. Lange. - I have already.
我们练习过了 她给了我一些钱 We've been practicing. She gave me some money.
她怎样? She what?
看到吗? See?
你说过你会给我在窗边工作几小时的 You said you'd think about giving me some hours at a window.
你必须能够跟踪那些帐户 You have to be able to keep track of the debits.
好的出纳至少要精于计算 A good teller is primarily a good counter.
出纳必须整天管理那些钱 A teller keeps track of money all day long,
整理钱币边角, 并将钱币同一方向放置 taking care to keep the corners on bills facing the same way.
在... At the end...
恩... 在... Um... The end...
在... Ends...
在... 下班时 At the end... At the end of the day,
出纳要将现金和记录轧平 the teller balances the cash against the payout tickets.
好的出纳可以连续多年保持帐款平衡 A good teller can go for years without being out of balance.
Lange太太一直都这样 Mrs. Lange has never been out of balance yet.
但是最重要的是友好的个性 But the real key is a friendly personality.
出纳的笺言是 “友善和精确” The motto of a teller is, "Be friendly and accurate."
- “精确更重要” - 很好Chris - "But mostly be accurate." - Very good, Chris.
Lange太太还说女厕所需要一个新灯泡 Mrs. Lange also says the women's bathroom fixture needs a new bulb.
晚安 Good night.
He'll scoop the puck into the right corner.
Hartigan will center it to the far boards.
Defense pushed it back to the line to Lidstrom into the corner for Lang.
Lang floats it back to Lidstrom, skating on the blue line with it.
Now fires a rising shot. Kicked aside. But a goal pass by Pascal Leclaire.
Trevor Letowski carries it out to center ice.
A glove save. Now the puck bounces away from Lidstrom out to center.
In pursuit Manny Malhotra.
Detroit played better in the first period.
Malhotra is all over Williams,
forcing the Red Wings to have a power play in their own zone.
Here comes Lidstrom over the Columbus line.
Drop pass. Samuelson with a shot.
传给Danny Stevens. Stevens传给Pratt. Passed to Danny Stevens. Stevens back to Pratt.
Lidstrom right down the center.
传到左边 Fakes it left.
Pratt向右佯装射门 骗出了守门员 Pratt fakes a shot on the right and dekes out the goalie.
-
I think Mark...
Game is tied...
And there's Holmstrom, Johnny-on-the-spot, to fire it in...
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.