처음 161줄입니다.
Good evening, folks. 晚上好,各位。
Good evening, you slags. 晚上好,你们这些混球。
No. Good evening, folks. 不,晚上好,各位。
So, who is Robbie Williams? 那么,谁是罗比·威廉姆斯?
Well, I've been called many things: 嗯,我被称作很多:
Narcissistic. Punchable. Shit-eating twat. 自恋的,想揍的,令人厌恶的混蛋。
But while I'm all those things, 但即使我就是这样的人,
I want to show you how I really see myself. 我想向你们展示我如何看待我自己。
So sit back, relax, 所以请坐好,放松,
while I give you a right fucking entertaining. 让我给你们带来一场精彩绝伦的娱乐。
So, the story starts. 故事开始了。
1982. Stoke-on-Trent. 1982年,特伦特河畔斯托克。
The arse-end of the north of England. 英格兰北部的穷乡僻壤。
Mitchell. 米切尔。
It may look grubby and deprived... 它可能看起来肮脏和贫困……
Troy. 特洛伊。
-...but deep down... -Wayne. ……但实际上……韦恩。
...it was grubby and deprived. ……它就是肮脏和贫困。
-Mason. -I didn't have much, 梅森。我没什么,
but at least I had the respect and... 但至少我赢得了尊重和……
-Crystal. -...admiration of my peers. 克里斯托。……同龄人的钦佩。
-What? -And who gets him? 什么?谁得到他了?
No, it's you. 不,是你。
They just had trouble showing it. 他们只是不善于表达。
-Robert. -Yes! Come on! 罗伯特。耶!加油!
Oi! 喂!
Right, knobheads, pass the ball to Nate, 好了,蠢货们,把球传给内特,
let him do the rest. 让他来搞定。
Positions! Oi! 站好位置!喂!
Fuck you off to? You're in goal. 滚去哪儿?你守门。
-But... -Don't fuck it up. 但是……别搞砸了。
I'm like a chainmail condom! Nothing's getting through! 我像个锁子甲避孕套!什么都进不来!
Whoo! Let's go, slags! 哇!冲啊,混球们!
I had plenty of balls... 我有很多球……
Mmm! Mmm! Come on. 嗯!嗯!来吧。
...but I couldn't stop a single one. ……但我一个都没拦住。
Wasn't ready. 还没准备好。
Nice one, dickhead. 干得漂亮,笨蛋。
Come on! 加油!
Robbie Williams, Captain of Port Vale! 罗比·威廉姆斯,维尔港队的队长!
Yeah! 耶!
You really are fucking useless, aren't ya? 你真是他妈的没用,不是吗?
He's gonna cry. 他要哭了。
-Yeah, he is. -Little bitch. 是啊,他要哭了。小婊子。
Feelin' a little better now? 现在感觉好点了吗?
It's all right, Rob. 没事了,罗布。
Nate, just leave it. 内特,别管了。
Yeah. Yeah, jog on, 是啊。是啊,滚开,
you tit! 你这傻瓜!
All right, come on. Let's play. 好了,来吧。我们开始吧。
You're a fucking nobody! 你他妈的算老几!
See, where I grew up, you were meant to act small. 你知道吗,在我长大的地方,你得夹着尾巴做人。
But the thing is, my DNA is cabaret. 但问题是,我的DNA里就是歌舞表演。
I came out of the womb with jazz hands. 我生下来就会跳爵士舞了。
Which was very painful for my mum. 这让我妈很痛苦。
Heading downstairs for a bit. 下楼去一会儿。
One of the barmen's called in sick. 有个酒保请病假了。
Goodnight, sweetheart. Straight to bed, yeah? 晚安,宝贝。直接睡觉,好吗?
Don't let him ruin his dinner. 别让他把晚饭给糟蹋了。
Bye, love. 再见,亲爱的。
How's about a warm hand for my entrance? 为我的登场来点热烈的掌声怎么样?
Thank you. 谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢。谢谢。
My dad was well-enamored 我爸爸非常喜欢
by the stars of the day. 当时的明星。
Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and of course, Sinatra. 迪恩·马丁、小萨米·戴维斯,当然还有辛纳屈。
They were gods to him. 他们就是他心中的神。
Youth, you hear that? 年轻人,你听到了吗?
That's pure love, that is. 这才是纯粹的爱。
It don't come cheap, mind. 这可不便宜。
You've got to risk it all, whatever it takes. 你必须冒险付出一切,不惜一切代价。
'Cause if you make it... 因为如果你成功了……
it's paradise. 那就是天堂。
Thing is, you can't learn it. 问题是,你学不来。
You're either born with it... 你要么天生就有……
or you're a nobody. 要么你什么都不是。
-Light 'em up. -Light 'em up. -点亮它们。 -点亮它们。
Dad, Dad, Dad! 爸爸,爸爸,爸爸!
Oh, fuck it! 哦,去他妈的!
-Now look what you've... -Sorry. -看看你都... -对不起。
I had a full head of steam then and all. 我当时干劲十足。
-I can fix it. -Get out the way. -我可以修好!-滚开!
We can sing without it. 我们可以不用它唱歌。
-It's not the same. -Or we could... -不一样啊。-或者我们可以...
Robert! 罗伯特!
I think it's time for a bath. 我想该洗澡了。
-But I want to keep going. -Go with your nan, will ya? -我还想继续!-和你奶奶去,行不行?
Come on, love. Come on. 来吧,亲爱的。来吧。
Stupid. Come on, Blue Eyes. 笨蛋。来吧,蓝眼睛。
There he is. 他在那儿。
-Nan? -Mmm? -奶奶?-嗯?
What is... "it"? “它”是什么?
What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
Dad said you have to be born with "it"... 爸爸说你必须天生就有“它”……
and maybe I wasn't. 也许我没有。
Believe me, whatever "it" is, 相信我,不管“它”是什么,
you've got more than your share. 你拥有的比别人多得多。
-You're just saying that. -I'm bloody well not! -你只是说说而已。-我才不是!
I wouldn't change a hair on your head. 我不会改变你的一根头发。
What is it, love? 怎么了,亲爱的?
Don't want to be a nobody. 不想成为一个无名之辈。
Oh, love. 哦,亲爱的。
There's no such thing as a nobody. 没有所谓的无名之辈。
Remember... 记住……
This might feel good... 这可能感觉很好……
but this, this is what matters. 但这个,这才是最重要的。
You're enough. 你已经足够好了。
I was nine years old 我九岁的时候
when I got my first real taste of the limelight. 第一次真正尝到了聚光灯的味道。
I still remember that taste. 我仍然记得那种味道。
Pure, unadulterated terror. 纯粹的,十足的恐惧。
Have you seen the fit one with the big bulge? 你们看到那个身材好的,带着大凸起的人了吗?
After the show, I'm going to touch him 演出结束后,我要去摸他
where his bathing suit goes. 泳衣遮住的地方。
I'm gonna fuck it up, I know it. 我要搞砸了,我知道。
So what? No one will notice. 那又怎样?没人会注意到。
-My dad will. -Tsk. -我爸爸会。-啧。
Just go out there, sing your fucking song and walk off. 出去,唱你的歌,然后滚蛋。
That's not enough. They'll see right through me. 这不够。他们会看穿我的。
-What am I gonna do? -I don't know. -我该怎么办?-我不知道。
I'm just doing this for the sausage. 我只是为了那根香肠才做这个的。
In the next three seconds, 在接下来的三秒钟内,
I'm going to be found out. 我会被发现。
They'll see that I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm untalented. 他们会看到我很丑,我很笨,我没有天赋。
I'm not good at anything. 我什么都不擅长。
But there is one skill I've practiced 但我有一项技能
more than any other child in the world... 我练习得比世界上任何其他孩子都多……
Light 'em up. 点亮它们。
...and that's for showing off. ……那就是炫耀。
How's about a warm hand on my entrance? 为我的登场来点热烈的掌声怎么样?
You see, I thought to become famous, 你看,我以前以为要出名,
you had to be really, really good. 你必须真的,真的非常优秀。
Turns out you just have to show off and be a bit cheeky. 结果发现,你只需要会炫,再有点厚脸皮就行了。
Put your hands together for our next contestant, 请大家为我们的下一位选手,
Peter Williams. 彼得·威廉姆斯,鼓掌!
Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
Ooh! 哦!
Do you know the difference between an "ooh" and an "ahh"? 你们知道'哦'和'啊'的区别吗?
Well, it's about three inches. 嗯,大概差三英寸。
Usually go over people's heads. 通常人们都get不到这个点。
Eyes off my bum! 别盯着我的屁股!
Hurrah! 万岁!
Whoo! 哇!
You're useless. You're a disgrace! 你真没用。你真是个耻辱!
You're a fucking nobody. 你他妈的算老几。
Look at you. 看看你。
I fucking hate you. 我真他妈的恨你。
My dad won five quid that night. 我爸爸那天晚上赢了五英镑。
Although it might as well have been five million. 虽然这和五百万英镑没什么区别。
Thank you very much. You have been wonderful... 非常感谢。你们太棒了……
and I've been Peter Will... 我是彼得·威……
Conway. 康威。
I'm Peter Conway! 我是彼得·康威!
Not only did he change his name, 他不仅改了名字,
he changed his life. 还改变了他的生活。
One day, he went to watch the FA Cup Final. 有一天,他去看足总杯决赛。
Unfortunately, he didn't come back. 不幸的是,他没有回来。
The audience beckoned and he left us 观众在召唤,他离开了我们,
to be one step closer to his gods. 为了更接近他心中的神。
Don't worry, Mum. We'll be all right. 别担心,妈。我们会没事的。
Light 'em up. 点亮它们。
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.