Death Proof

Death Proof

Muat Turun Sari Kata Chinese-bg-code

Maklumat siaran

Death Proof 2007 720p BRRip x264 YIFY chteng
Ulasan oleh klseklse
chs/cht

Tag

brrip
x264
720p
720
Diterbitkan pada: 2015-08-16
Muat Turun: 78
Masalah Pendengaran: No

Pratonton sari kata Chinese-bg-code

188 baris pertama.

=The Last Fantasy=- 荣誉出品 本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径

=TLF字幕组=- 翻译:不识庐山 nknymphet 校对:bleache

&& -=TLF字幕组=- 翻译:不识庐山 nknymphet 校对:bleache

=TLF字幕组=- 翻译:不识庐山 nknymphet 校对:bleache

&&

片名:《金刚不坏》

片名:《金刚不坏》

等会儿,我得上去! Hold on, I gotta come up!

我憋不住,得上个厕所 I've gotta take the world's biggest fucking piss.

我们不能迟到! We can't be late!

当然不会! We won't!

德克萨斯州 奥斯丁

谁身上还有? Who's... who's holding?

你如果没有就没人会有了 If you're not, then nobody.

我们还希望你身上能有点呢 We were kind of hoping you were.

- 是啊,你怎么也抽完了? - 老天,香娜 - Yeah. How are you not holding? - Jesus Christ, Shanna.

去你妈的,干嘛每次出门 都要我给你们提供大麻 It is not my fucking job to supply y'all with weed when we go out.

哇, 哇, 哇,哇,亲爱的 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, little lady.

你这么容易就生气了 你不觉得么? You're gettin' angry kind of quick, don't you think?

我只是和你说着玩的! I was just teasin' you!

我没生气 I'm not angry. It just would be nice

只要你们别他妈每次都指望着我 if y'all didn't just count on me all the fucking time

偶尔也能给我一两次惊喜就好了 and surprise me every once in a while with pot.

好吧, 真是个小气的女人 Okay, mean girl in a high school movie.

你恼够了没有? Are you through having a tantrum?

我恼什么呀恼 I'm not having a tantrum.

还说没有,你上车这才两秒钟 Yes, you are. You've been in the car all of two seconds,

就开始咒我了 and you're already cursing at me.

我可没有咒你 I am not cursing at you.

你说“老天,香娜” You said "Jesus Christ, Shanna,"

而且在你说完话之前 and then before the sentence was over

你甩了一个“他妈的”来强调你的不爽 you threw a "fucking" in there to emphasize your irritatedress

好了,别吵了 等会儿我来买单好了 Come on, don't fight. I'll pay for it when we get some.

首先,这不是钱的问题 我俩前世就是冤家 One, it is not about the money. It is about the pain in the ass of scoring.

其次,我们并没有真的吵 And two, we're not really fighting.

阿琳,你难道忘记了 跟她出门是什么样子了吗? Arlene, you've forgotten what hanging out with Jungle Julia is like.

没什么的 That wasn't a fight.

她就这样像个脾气暴躁的母狗 That was Julia acting like a grumpy bitch

我就故意逗她,其实这也正是她想要的 and me calling her on it and indulging her at the same time.

要不是这样,这么多年怎么过得下来 That's how we tolerate each other after all these years.

噢!广告牌! Oh! Billboard!

我们去哪? So, what's the plan, man?

去古埃罗享受玛格丽塔酒和墨西哥菜 Margaritas and Mexican food at Guero's.

你给拉菲尔打过电话告诉他我们要去么? Did you call Rafael and tell him we're coming?

- 当然 - 你太可爱了 - Of course. - You're so good.

当然 I know.

对了,克里斯汀·西蒙森来么? Okay, is Christian Simonson gonna be there?

傻瓜也知道他会来... 还有耶西·莱特曼 You bet your ass he is... with Jesse Letterman.

克里斯汀·西蒙森, 那个电影制作人也来这里了 Christian Simonson, the filmmaker, is in town.

他对朱莉娅很有那么点意思 He's got a big thing for Julia.

如果真的是那样 他应该要给我打电话 If he had a big thing for me, he'd fucking call me,

多来这里几趟 as opposed to disappearing for six months,

而不是消失了六个月 and he'd get his ass down here more often than he does.

在我生日的时候才只有一个电话而已 And on my birthday he'd give me a fucking phone call.

噢,广告牌! Oh, billboard!

你用你的两条腿把他那么一夹 Yeah, but you get those legs of yours around him,

不就什么都搞定了嘛 and it's all over.

他给我住的那套山顶的房子 你哪天看到我开始重新装修了 Yeah, well, when I'm redecorating his house in the hills that I am also living in,

你就知道这招产生效果了 I'll let you know it worked.

好了,去古埃罗享受玛格丽塔酒和墨西哥菜 So, margaritas and Mexican food at Guero's,

跟克里斯和耶西联系 告诉他们之后的安排 touch base with Chris and Jesse, tell them about later,

让他们一定得来 and make damn sure they come.

其他人会在德州红辣椒酒店等我们 Those other guys'll be waiting for us at the Texas Chili Parlor.

倒霉,说到那个什么... Oh, shit. Speaking of which...

你和耐特昨晚过得怎么样? what happened with you and Nate last night?

哎,你知道么,没什么 我们就见了一面 Well, you know, not much. We just fucking met each other.

如果你不给他们点颜色看看 他们就不会怕你 If you don't bust their balls a little bit, they're never gonna respect you.

好啦,你们没做的事情我们都清楚了 Okay, we're pretty clear on what it is you didr't do.

说说你们做过的事情吧 How about enlightening us on what it is you did do?

噢,真是不值得一提 Oh, nothing to write home about.

我们就在沙发上亲热了20分钟 We just made out on the couch for about 20 minutes.

穿衣服,半裸还是全裸? Dressed, half-dressed, or naked?

穿戴整齐,我说了我们只是亲热 并没做那事 Dressed. I said we made out. We didn't do "the thing."

喔,拜托,“那事”是什么事? Oh, excuse me for living, but what is "the thing"?

差不多什么都可以用它来代替 You know, it's everything but.

他们管那叫“那事”? They call that "the thing"?

是我这么叫的 I call it "the thing."

男人喜欢“那事”吗? Do guys like "the thing"?

总比没“没事”要好吧 They like it better than "no thing."

好了,回头再说你做的那些事情 Okay, I wanna get back to what it is you did do.

你和耐特就一直坐在沙发上亲热,是么? So you're making out on the couch with Nate, right?

完全正确 Correct.

谁的沙发?他的? 还是你酒店房间的? Whose couch? His or the one in your hotel room?

我傻吗?我的啦 What am I, stupid over here? Mine.

你们亲热的时候是坐着还是躺着? Were you making out sitting up or lying down?

刚刚开始是坐着,然后慢慢就躺下了 We started sitting up, we worked our way to lying down.

情况变得复杂了,谁在上面? Hmm. The plot thickens. Who was on top?

我跨坐他在身上 I was straddling him.

然后呢? What else?

仅此而已 我们就在沙发上亲热了一会儿 That was it. So we made out for a little while on the couch...

然后我说,“我想要去睡觉了 你也早点休息吧” and I said, "Okay, I'm gonna go to bed now, so it's time for you to leave."

于是他开始哀叫说“现在么?” And then he starts to whine, "Oh, right now?"

接着我说,“是的,现在,再见吧” And I said, "Yup, right now. Let's go."

他又说“等等,这算什么?” 我说不行 And he says, "Wait, what about this?" And I said no.

他说,“我什么都还没说呢 你就说不行 He said, "What do you mean? You don't know what I'm gonna say."

我说,“我已经知道你想说什么 但是我的答案是,不” I said, "I already know what you're gonna say, and the answer's no."

他说,“你怎么可能知道我想要说什么?” He said, "Well, how can you say you know what I'm gonna say?"

我又说,“因为你会说,‘我们一起睡吧 And I said, "Because you're gonna say, 'Let's just go to sleep together.

又不会怎么样 'We don't gotta do nothing.

只是依偎在一起 'Just cuddle, sleep next to each other,

第二天早上一起醒来’” wake up in the morning together."'

“不行,你必须走... 我们明天见” "No. You're gonna leave... but I'll see you tomorrow."

哈,去他的耐特 Yeah, fuck Nate.

我的意思是,他还真是可爱 I mean, he's cute and all,

不过耶西·莱特曼 会为她着迷的 but Jesse Letterman is gonna be all over her.

记住... 绝不能和他们一起过夜 Remember... no hookin' up tonight.

可以和他们一起玩 可以和他们亲热 You can hang out with them, you can make out with them,

但绝对不能和他们一起过夜 but no hookin' up with them,

因为今晚我们要去约翰逊湖 because we are driving to Lake L.B.J. Tonight,

我老爸明确表明了他的立场 and my daddy's pretty clear about one thing...

他说,“我允许你和你的姐妹们到 我的湖边的房子去玩 He said, "I am lettin' you and your girlfriends stay at my lake house,

但不欢迎那些想跟我女儿上床的色狼” not you and a bunch of horny boys trying to get their fuck on with my daughter."

- 你老爸这样说话? - 是的 - Your dad talks like that? - Hell yeah.

不过他总归会知道的 And it's not like he ain't gonna know, either,

当我和姐妹们穿着比基尼 住在湖边别墅的时候 because when I'm staying at the lake house with my girlfriends in our bikinis,

老爸经常就会突然出现 问我们是否还缺些什么 Daddy just has a tendency to pop up and make sure we don't need anything.

他完全没有恶意而且非常可爱 Look, he's totally harmless and cute as a bug's ear!

一想到有一大群半裸的姑娘 But you know, when he's got a bunch of half-naked poontang

But you know, when he's got a bunch of half-naked poontang

在他湖边屋的地板上走来走去 But you know, when he's got a bunch of half-naked poontang

在他湖边屋的地板上走来走去

walking the floor of his lake house, 在他湖边屋的地板上走来走去

他就会想过来看看 看我们是否还需要什么其他的东西 he just likes to pay us a visit and make sure we got everything we need.

如果哪个不要脸的挑逗他 And if you flirt shamelessly with him,

就像后座那个六英尺高的小长颈鹿一样 like the six-foot baby giraffe in the backseat,

她就会永远拥有一只宠物狗了 you got a puppy dog for life.

我和本的有我们自己的感情 I have my own relationship with Ben,

你只是在妒嫉 因为你得不到 and you're just jealous 'cause it don't include you.

你直接叫她老爸 “本”? You call her dad "Ben"?

这是他的名字啊,我又不是小孩了 I'm not a child. That's his name.

好吧,男人们什么时候来? So, when are the boys showing up?

他们在红辣椒酒店那儿等我们 They're gonna meet us at the Chili Parlor.

也许他们会带一些大麻 Maybe they can bring some pot.

去他妈的,不要 Fuck that. No.

第一,我可不想依靠那帮狗日的 I don't wanna be either A, depending on their fucking ass,

第二,还是不想依靠他们 or B, depending on their ass.

恩,如果我们不自己去弄来 Uh-uh. If we don't score ourselves,

那我们一晚上都得和他们呆在一起 we're gonna be stuck with them all fucking night.

噢!找找拉娜-弗兰克 Ooh! Try Lanna-Frank.

你这一天就出了这么一个好主意 Best idea you had all day.

噢,看!这可是到古埃罗前 你的的最后一个广告牌了! Oh, hey! That's your last billboard before Guero's!

噢,拜托,让我休息一会儿 Oh, come on, give me a break.

拜托你个鬼啊! 我们说过每个都要叫的 Oh, come on, my ass! We said every time.

好吧 Okay.

&&

朱莉, 给我抽一口 Jules, let me get a drag.

谢了 Thanks.

喔,上帝啊 Oh, my God.

嗨,这是...我以前的校友,阿琳 Hey, this is... and I's U.T. Days, Arlene.

嘿 MARC Y, BUTTERFLY: Hey.

- 要和我们一起么? - 坐一会,我那边还有几个朋友 - You wanna join us? - For a second, but I'm with some friends.

哦... Ooh...

哦,你应该...应该就是... So, you must be... must be...

你应该就是那只艳名远播的蝴蝶了 So, you must be the infamous Butterfly.

嘘! SHANNA, JUNGLE JULIA: Shh!

她还完全不知道呢! She don't know nothing about it.

- 知道什么? - 你们准备什么时候告诉她? - Know about what? - When were y'all gonna tell her?

- 一会儿 - 说什么? - Soon. - Tell me what?

都是因为你,我们现在只能现在告诉她了 Yeah, now thanks to you, we've gotta tell her sooner than later.

好了,废话少说 到底怎么回事? All right, cut the shit. What the fuck is going on?

我今天早上广播的时候 说了一些有关与你的事情 I said a little something-something about you on the air today.

朱莉娅,你他妈在电台到底说了什么? Julia, what the fuck did you say about me on the radio?

我只是说我有个很性感的朋友叫“蝴蝶” All I said was I had a sexy friend named Butterfly

她从外地来这里度周末 who was in from out-of-town for the weekend,

今晚我们要去奥斯丁的某个地方 and we would be going out somewhere in Austin tonight,

晚上出来寻乐子的人 也许可以见到我们 and if they were out on the town, maybe they'd see us.

我描述了你的特征 然后我说如果他们看到你 And I described you, and I said that if they spotted you while we were out,

只要他们做某件事情 你就会跟着做 if they'd do something, you'd do something.

好了,朱莉娅,别逗了 Okay, now, Julia, I'm serious.

你说的什么?你的说我要做什么? What did you say and what did you say I'd do?

行,不过听我的解释你会觉得无聊的 Anywho, I could explain what I said, which would be boring,

正好玛西在这儿 or Marcy over here,

她可是个相当好的演员哦 可以直接给你表演 who is an incredible actress, could act it out for you,

让你更清楚今天晚上可能发生的事情 which I think will give you a better idea what you have in store for you tonight.

好吧,随便你吧 Okay, so just tell me your way.

- 那我们请玛西来表演吧? - 好 - So we'll act it out with Marcy? - Sure.

好,把你的酒给她 Okay, give Marcy your drink.

现在,你就在一个俱乐部或者酒吧 Okay, so you're in a club or a bar,

而玛西是里面的一个男人 他也许可爱,也许热辣也许性感 and Marcy's a kind of cute or kind of hot or kind of sexy

又或许超级搞笑,长得却不搞笑 or better be fucking hysterically funny,

你可以跟他上床的那种 but not-funny-looking guy who you could fuck.

明白 Got it.

好了, 玛西,开始吧 Okay, Marcy, take it.

你好 Howdy.

你好 Hi, there.

打扰一下... Excuse me, but...

你是蝴蝶吧? your name wouldn't be "Butterfly," would it?

是的,你认识我 我却不知道你尊姓大名 Yes, it is, and it seems you have me at a disadvantage.

Komen

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left